Just Saying

Mineola, NY

#10832 Feb 18, 2013
Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
He plagiarized it (i.e., STOLE it) without attribution from Paul Glastris, whose article "The Incomplete Greatness of Barack Obama" appeared in the March/April edition of The Washington Monthly.
Although since I'm sure The Washington Monthly lies well above the The Angry-Troll's reading level, it's more likely he just cut-n-pasted it from some blog like Democratic Underground.
LOL! Thanks, the plagiarism was pretty obvious, but he'll keep on doing it nevertheless. Funny how someone who condemns others for allegedly not thinking for themselves so blindly parrots this Administration's talking points.

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

#10834 Feb 18, 2013
Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! Thanks, the plagiarism was pretty obvious, but he'll keep on doing it nevertheless. Funny how someone who condemns others for allegedly not thinking for themselves so blindly parrots this Administration's talking points.
Plagiarism would assume that I said I had written that to begin with, which I didn't. Nice try at a crusher though, but you've got a lot to learn yet, kid. You're so inept, it's ridiculously funny.
MalbarCACA

Brisbane, Australia

#10835 Feb 18, 2013
Just Saying wrote:
Back on topic.
Gas prices have increased for the past 32 days, and are at the most expensive levels for any February since these records have been kept.
When G.W. Bush was President, he was crucified by the libs for high gas prices.
Looks like those same libs are giving their pal Obama a pass on this issue.
Right, troll-meister?
(The Fixers "inquiring minds" we & all that .... will keep asking)

Your choice. If you want to continue your cowardly, yellow-bellied ways that's up to you.

We will ask you the same questions day after day as in the past until you either piss off or answer them,

Get that into your thick MalbarCACa dunce head.

Who is "we" IndoMauritian ti pilon IMPOSTOR (ID #2 Bozo hide myASS! Australia the greater of many evils ADELAIDEANs)?

How do you know this JB?

Where do you go to read his posts online?

What other names does this JB have?

What other names do you have?

Why do you come here?

How much do they pay you?

Then:

You have unfinished business, reply to this by adding to the beginning of each one of these sentences: We all the ADELAIDEANs and Neville Benders:

Condemn, reprehend, admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) in all her guises for her abusive actions, conduct and behaviour in all Topix forums.

Condemn Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) for her racist, bigoted and prejudiced opinions,views,comments and remarks.

Reprehend Julie chamberpot WORLD People(Iford Romford UK) for being a black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite
MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD and his cohorts for causing irreparable damage to the Australian and Mauritian forums.

Admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People(IfordRomford UK) for being an ignorant buffoon and a worthless vermin scumbags and VERMIN.

Condemn, Reprehend, admonish Real Indian PoonJABI Sikh The Anti-Muhammad Singh The Aggrolite for being a lunatic, madman, deranged, demented, crazy, ROMEO TINY Real Indian inferior midget turd, Rupert PIN DICK FOOFTER The Maniac Psycho Anti-Muhammad Greensborough Insane Lunatic Nutcase, a SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF, PLAGIARIZER, ROBBER and IMPOSTOR Ringwood, Australia SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALE F*CKWIT.

Condemn, Reprehend, admonish cute Real Indian levi, LEVI, Levi boy ti IndoMauritian pilon IMPOSTOR (ID #13 United States, Australia chickyladyrentboy monkey of The ADELAIDEANs) for being deranged, obssessed and delusional and Not only dumb but a fraud, a liar, an impostor, a fraudster, a troll for hire and rent by his own admission but more importantly a farcical clown and jerk and a total doorknob Stupif DICKHEAD.
MalbarCACA

Brisbane, Australia

#10836 Feb 18, 2013
(The Fixers "inquiring minds" we & all that .... will keep asking)

Your choice. If you want to continue your cowardly, yellow-bellied ways that's up to you.

We will ask you the same questions day after day as in the past until you either piss off or answer them,

Get that into your thick MalbarCACa dunce head.

Who is "we" IndoMauritian ti pilon IMPOSTOR (ID #2 Bozo hide myASS! Australia the greater of many evils ADELAIDEANs)?

How do you know this JB?

Where do you go to read his posts online?

What other names does this JB have?

What other names do you have?

Why do you come here?

How much do they pay you?

Then:

You have unfinished business, reply to this by adding to the beginning of each one of these sentences: We all the ADELAIDEANs and Neville Benders:

Condemn, reprehend, admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) in all her guises for her abusive actions, conduct and behaviour in all Topix forums.

Condemn Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) for her racist, bigoted and prejudiced opinions,views,comments and remarks.

Reprehend Julie chamberpot WORLD People(Iford Romford UK) for being a black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite
MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD and his cohorts for causing irreparable damage to the Australian and Mauritian forums.

Admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People(IfordRomford UK) for being an ignorant buffoon and a worthless vermin scumbags and VERMIN.

Condemn, Reprehend, admonish Real Indian PoonJABI Sikh The Anti-Muhammad Singh The Aggrolite for being a lunatic, madman, deranged, demented, crazy, ROMEO TINY Real Indian inferior midget turd, Rupert PIN DICK FOOFTER The Maniac Psycho Anti-Muhammad Greensborough Insane Lunatic Nutcase, a SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF, PLAGIARIZER, ROBBER and IMPOSTOR Ringwood, Australia SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALE F*CKWIT.

Condemn, Reprehend, admonish cute Real Indian levi, LEVI, Levi boy ti IndoMauritian pilon IMPOSTOR (ID #13 United States, Australia chickyladyrentboy monkey of The ADELAIDEANs) for being deranged, obssessed and delusional and Not only dumb but a fraud, a liar, an impostor, a fraudster, a troll for hire and rent by his own admission but more importantly a farcical clown and jerk and a total doorknob Stupif DICKHEAD.
MalbarCACA

Brisbane, Australia

#10838 Feb 19, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm telling ya Teddy. All joking aside, don't trust this guy. He's a criminal. Others will vouch for me here. Don't give him any information on yourself, he'll use it against you. He has in the past on quite a few other people. He stalks, lies, shares personal information with other criminals & ex-cons. I have the proof & can point you in the direction of others that will tell you the same thing. I'm not kidding around here, friend. Watch this guy. He's not to be trusted.
MabarCACA Controllers wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupif DICKHEAD.
Go suck on dogshit sid's castrated genitals idiotic black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD sIndian.

Add to the start of each comment: I Beady, apologise to all users of Topix
for my stupid use of Sockpuppet names and Proxy Servers.
for damaging the Australian and Mauritian forums by creating stupid Threads and posting stupid Comments.

Add to the start of each comment: I Beady, will cease
using Sockpuppet Names
using Proxy Servers
posting abusive comments
targeting random Topix Users for nothing more than my own enjoyment
using Topix

Add to the start of comment: I Beady apologise
to sairla, Juicylu, The Adelaidean, Patron5, John Barnes, Neville Thompson, Aggrolite, Sid and Julie Chamberpot.
for my false accusations to other users of holding racist, bigoted and prejudiced opinions and views. for my false accusations to other users of making comments, remarks, conduct and behaviour in for my false accusations to other users of the Australian and Mauritian forums.
for calling people scumbags, ignorant buffoons and of being worthless vermin scumbags.
for saying to people things like Real Indian PoonJABI, madman, deranged, demented, crazy, ROMEO TINY inferior midget turd, Rupert PIN DICK FOOFTER, Insane Lunatic Nutcase, SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF, PLAGIARIZER, ROBBER and IMPOSTOR SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALE, ti IndoMauritian pilon chickyladyrentboy, obsessed and delusional, Not only dumb but a fraud, an impostor, a liar, a fraudster, a troll for hire and rent by your his admission but more importantly a farcical clown and jerk and a total doorknob Stupid DICKHEAD, FOOKING disgusting, despicable fraud, fraudster, black dalit sewer rat transvestite MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD IMPOSTOR B@stard go get your butt rammed..
to all Topix Users I have abused and disrupted.

Add to the start of comment: I Beady
will cease this stupid conduct immediately

Once you have completed the above task, log off the Proxy Server and then sign in to Topix under your user name 'Beady'

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#10839 Feb 19, 2013
Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
You are too kind - thank you.
Teddy R did at one time live in the SF Bay Area, yes - but he has liven in many places in the world. He now posts from the Cloud.
I regret I have never had the pleasure of hearing one of Mr. Savage's broadcasts, no.
Keep up the good fight - we need to keep helping the clueless among us - we have a nation to save from well-intentioned fools driving us deeper into the bankruptcy & the trickle-up mediocrity of the 'progressive' liberal Statist collective.
No problem. And always ignore this Anti Troll guy. Its lowlifes like him who want to transform this nation into a nation of deadbeats who all rely on the big govt. Michael savage is a really bright guy. I really believe that our inevitable downfall has begun as soon as that disgrace won a 2nd term. Only a matter of time I believe till this nation is broken up into different countries. It happened to the Soviet Union, which became 19 different countries. Something similar will happen here. Think East Germany/West Germany. Something like that

Have no idea why the Anti Troll is talking about stalking on here. I couldn't care less where you are. I only mentioned SF yesterday because of your ISP and thats where Michael Savage is from. Never listen to him or his stalker pal, Jimi-yank, should he ever come in here. Both are loonies and both follow me around on here

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#10840 Feb 19, 2013
MalbarCACA wrote:
<quoted text>
MabarCACA Controllers wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupif DICKHEAD.
Go suck on dogshit sid's castrated genitals idiotic black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD sIndian.
Add to the start of each comment: I Beady, apologise to all users of Topix
for my stupid use of Sockpuppet names and Proxy Servers.
for damaging the Australian and Mauritian forums by creating stupid Threads and posting stupid Comments.
Add to the start of each comment: I Beady, will cease
using Sockpuppet Names
using Proxy Servers
posting abusive comments
targeting random Topix Users for nothing more than my own enjoyment
using Topix
Add to the start of comment: I Beady apologise
to sairla, Juicylu, The Adelaidean, Patron5, John Barnes, Neville Thompson, Aggrolite, Sid and Julie Chamberpot.
for my false accusations to other users of holding racist, bigoted and prejudiced opinions and views. for my false accusations to other users of making comments, remarks, conduct and behaviour in for my false accusations to other users of the Australian and Mauritian forums.
for calling people scumbags, ignorant buffoons and of being worthless vermin scumbags.
for saying to people things like Real Indian PoonJABI, madman, deranged, demented, crazy, ROMEO TINY inferior midget turd, Rupert PIN DICK FOOFTER, Insane Lunatic Nutcase, SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF, PLAGIARIZER, ROBBER and IMPOSTOR SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALE, ti IndoMauritian pilon chickyladyrentboy, obsessed and delusional, Not only dumb but a fraud, an impostor, a liar, a fraudster, a troll for hire and rent by your his admission but more importantly a farcical clown and jerk and a total doorknob Stupid DICKHEAD, FOOKING disgusting, despicable fraud, fraudster, black dalit sewer rat transvestite MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD IMPOSTOR B@stard go get your butt rammed..
to all Topix Users I have abused and disrupted.
Add to the start of comment: I Beady
will cease this stupid conduct immediately
Once you have completed the above task, log off the Proxy Server and then sign in to Topix under your user name 'Beady'
I wish I had an inkling of understanding as to what you're trying to say. All those words & none of it makes any sense.

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#10841 Feb 19, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>No problem. And always ignore this Anti Troll guy. Its lowlifes like him who want to transform this nation into a nation of deadbeats who all rely on the big govt. Michael savage is a really bright guy. I really believe that our inevitable downfall has begun as soon as that disgrace won a 2nd term. Only a matter of time I believe till this nation is broken up into different countries. It happened to the Soviet Union, which became 19 different countries. Something similar will happen here. Think East Germany/West Germany. Something like that
Have no idea why the Anti Troll is talking about stalking on here. I couldn't care less where you are. I only mentioned SF yesterday because of your ISP and thats where Michael Savage is from. Never listen to him or his stalker pal, Jimi-yank, should he ever come in here. Both are loonies and both follow me around on here
I'm not the criminal who shared personal information with a potential rapist & convicted stalker about a 16 year old girl. I didn't give a criminal a 16 year old girl's home address to a guy who had already claimed he planned on raping her to exact revenge on her father. That was you, wasn't it? You admitted to that, did you not?

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#10842 Feb 19, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not the criminal who shared personal information with a potential rapist & convicted stalker about a 16 year old girl. I didn't give a criminal a 16 year old girl's home address to a guy who had already claimed he planned on raping her to exact revenge on her father. That was you, wasn't it? You admitted to that, did you not?
Dude, don't put words in my mouth. What i did that was wrong was I used poor judgement in communicating with Magicrat. But regardless, whether I communicated with him or not, it held no bearing on what occurred between him and Brookhaven. Use your head. Magicrat already posted the daughters pic in his profile. He already visited his place and yelled his name from the dining area. Do you really believe there was anything left for me to share to him that he didn't already have? Brookhaven and I are fine nowadays. I am no stalker. How do you explain myself openly giving you my home addy while you're too afraid to post yours? Who is afraid of who here?

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#10843 Feb 19, 2013
<quoted text>Dude, don't put words in my mouth. What i did that was wrong was I used poor judgement in communicating with Magicrat. But regardless, whether I communicated with him or not, it held no bearing on what occurred between him and Brookhaven. Use your head. Magicrat already posted the daughters pic in his profile. He already visited his place and yelled his name from the dining area. Do you really believe there was anything left for me to share to him that he didn't already have? Brookhaven and I are fine nowadays. I am no stalker. How do you explain myself openly giving you my home addy while you're too afraid to post yours? Who is afraid of who here?
Nobody's afraid of you, shithead. They're afraid of your history, what you're capable of doing, what you've done in the past. You're a criminal & a stalker. The simple fact that you're even in this room proves it. You would have never come in here if you weren't following me around, stalking me. Trying to find out info on me. I'm not afraid of your phony little tough guy routine. You have no idea of my physique so you have no clue what I'm capable of either. What I'm afraid of is what you would do with even an ounce of my information. Did you not send your cronies out looking for info on Paul? When I got in your face, did you not shift directions towards me? Did you not tell them, "I'm no longer interested with the guy in the desert, I want you to dig up anything you can on this Anti-Troll guy"? Would you like me to post the proof of that?

If Teddy had an ounce of brains in his head, he'd steer clear of the likes of you. It's only a matter of time before your true colors shine right thru that phony "buddy" facade of yours.

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#10844 Feb 19, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody's afraid of you, shithead. They're afraid of your history, what you're capable of doing, what you've done in the past. You're a criminal & a stalker. The simple fact that you're even in this room proves it. You would have never come in here if you weren't following me around, stalking me. Trying to find out info on me. I'm not afraid of your phony little tough guy routine. You have no idea of my physique so you have no clue what I'm capable of either. What I'm afraid of is what you would do with even an ounce of my information. Did you not send your cronies out looking for info on Paul? When I got in your face, did you not shift directions towards me? Did you not tell them, "I'm no longer interested with the guy in the desert, I want you to dig up anything you can on this Anti-Troll guy"? Would you like me to post the proof of that?
If Teddy had an ounce of brains in his head, he'd steer clear of the likes of you. It's only a matter of time before your true colors shine right thru that phony "buddy" facade of yours.
Dude, if I really wanted Pauls info, I would have had it by now. But I have no interest in anyones info. All I have to do is get a pal of mine to give me the Az phone # programmed in Jimi's phone. But I never did that because I'm not a stalker. I will be in Orlando for Star Wars. If I wanted Pauls info, I'd just grab Jimi's phone from his hand and look up his contacts and make note of the Az #. Then I would give his phone back to him. So if I wanted Paul so badly, I would have had it. But since I'm no stalker, I didn't go that route

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#10845 Feb 19, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>

thanks to seeing this, I removed his number from my cell phone. trust me, he begged me for the number several times. by using a pal, i was informed by my cell carrier is illegal. as for grabbing my phone from my hand is comical. who walks around with a cell in his hand. at a theme park, he would be tossed out, and honestly, could be arrested. that time of year security is high and my pal i hang around with then is a bodyguard...I only pray he makes a move towards me.

He is a stalker on topix, which bhj found out and called him a f/uckingliar. that is on page 13207 post 269302..I have saved several pages and post numbers of proof of stalkings...he has had at least 12 people leave the forum due to his getting personal info and them leaving. He posted recently childrens names of 2 posters and lost 3 of his profiles, one was palpatine and the other west coast yankee fan...he of course has lied and claimed he got rid of the posts...
thats the case, get rid of this

he cannot..and as for the profiles, you cannot cancel them, topix does it..

let him cancel unbiased charger fan as proof...

won't happen..its all about lying, confusing, annoying...he has no life at all...its wrapped around a computer, with 1 or 2 stooges doing his bidding.. who to annoy, who to lie...

the game has been going on for 6 long years...but, we are within 1 document away from ending it..

as for orlando, a ray of hope he shows up. but, my guess is its over within 4 or 5 weeks. just 1 item.

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#10846 Feb 19, 2013
<quoted text>Dude, if I really wanted Pauls info, I would have had it by now. But I have no interest in anyones info. All I have to do is get a pal of mine to give me the Az phone # programmed in Jimi's phone. But I never did that because I'm not a stalker. I will be in Orlando for Star Wars. If I wanted Pauls info, I'd just grab Jimi's phone from his hand and look up his contacts and make note of the Az #. Then I would give his phone back to him. So if I wanted Paul so badly, I would have had it. But since I'm no stalker, I didn't go that route
Notice the way he knows how to get the info "if he wanted to"? The guy buries himself in his own implications. He proves himself guilty with every post. He knows how to get info because he has in the past. He's done it to Jimi, he's done it to FuManChu, he done it to my friend Brookaven. He's attempted it on Paul. He's attempting it on me. He'll try it with Teddy if Teddy isn't careful.

I just can't seem to get over the fact that, even after he KNEW that magicrat threatened rape on Brookaven's daughter, a 16 year old girl, he STILL shared personal info on that girl with magicrat. He STILL shared her home address & her father's place of business with a known criminal, convicted stalker & potential rapist. That's just sick. Can you imagine if magickrat made good on his threats? Who knows what that guy was capable of doing to her?

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#10847 Feb 19, 2013
Amazing how I am followed around. I did make mention about a jimi-yank coming in here. I came in here to commend the poster Teddy. Teddy's messages should be getting out. He makes a lot of sense. Other than political messages, I have zero interest towards anything else. The line of getting tossed from Universal is comical. Like they will toss out a good paying customer who has hotel reservations on site nonetheless. Regardless, can't wait to get there and meet Sidious, Vadar, Dooku and Maul. Matter of fact, I shall take a pic with all of the sith and post it in my profile

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#10848 Feb 19, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
he of course has lied and claimed he got rid of the posts...
thats the case, get rid of this
he cannot..and as for the profiles, you cannot cancel them, topix does it..
let him cancel unbiased charger fan as proof...
If you look hard enough, you can still find magickrat's profile & posts on the Yankee thread. I don't think even Topix deletes them.

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#10849 Feb 19, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice the way he knows how to get the info "if he wanted to"? The guy buries himself in his own implications. He proves himself guilty with every post. He knows how to get info because he has in the past. He's done it to Jimi, he's done it to FuManChu, he done it to my friend Brookaven. He's attempted it on Paul. He's attempting it on me. He'll try it with Teddy if Teddy isn't careful.
I just can't seem to get over the fact that, even after he KNEW that magicrat threatened rape on Brookaven's daughter, a 16 year old girl, he STILL shared personal info on that girl with magicrat. He STILL shared her home address & her father's place of business with a known criminal, convicted stalker & potential rapist. That's just sick. Can you imagine if magickrat made good on his threats? Who knows what that guy was capable of doing to her?
Wrong! There was zero personal info to share on her. He already had her pic. Right there proves he had what he needed on her. I didn't share anything about her. Home address? I have no idea about that nor did I care. Her fathers business? Dude, Magicrat came into the Yankee forum AFTER he visited his burger place. Magicrat shared where it was to me. I did not share that with Magicat. He already knew what the place was. I am no criminal

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#10850 Feb 19, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
If you look hard enough, you can still find magickrat's profile & posts on the Yankee thread. I don't think even Topix deletes them.

what is weird is you have to complain to topix...they do not do it on its own...unbiased had 3 profiles turned in by good posters who filed with topix...they had numerous complaints about him and his stalking methods..a true pos coward and liar.

that is how you get rid of them..bhj never complained to topix...

ps. tell the retard sww is at disney a family park, with no ties to universal..and also, they could care less if you stay at a hotel, be aggresive to a patron and your doomed and banned forever...and, i have the connections, he does not.. i do work for both companies, disney and universal...he is not going anyway, by then its all over.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#10851 Feb 19, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>

click on a palpatine or west coast yankee fan profile..that is how topix gets rid of it

he was banned from topix..he either uses a router or fixed his third computer to get back on...he is addicted to topix and needs to stalk, lie and annoy. its all he has left..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#10852 Feb 19, 2013
http://www.topix.com/forum/nyc/T2HJ06E7ST774T...

for the proof of unbiased stalking, go to this page and look at the following posts

270363 and 270365

it details the level of his stalkings with a criminal

and, this is now on police transcripts...which i pray I can get to end his suffering.

the only way to stop him is either the police or dada or special k...i can contact both if i get those documents.

it will be over.

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#10853 Feb 19, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
what is weird is you have to complain to topix...they do not do it on its own...unbiased had 3 profiles turned in by good posters who filed with topix...they had numerous complaints about him and his stalking methods..a true pos coward and liar.
that is how you get rid of them..bhj never complained to topix...
ps. tell the retard sww is at disney a family park, with no ties to universal..and also, they could care less if you stay at a hotel, be aggresive to a patron and your doomed and banned forever...and, i have the connections, he does not.. i do work for both companies, disney and universal...he is not going anyway, by then its all over.
My connections at Disney dwarf yours...you keep poking your head in other peoples buisiness and i'll make sure you never work another job for Disney.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 16 min litesong 52,884
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER 19 min De Oppresso Liber 3,226
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 1 hr Wun Hung Lo 315,553
Will Bruce Jenner now be allowed to use women's... 1 hr Wondering 13
The fawning journalists 1 hr Wash DC 1
News Rev. Al Sharpton demands justice for Eric Garne... (Jul '14) 1 hr realist 62
Clinton Cash / Bush Cash 1 hr Hot Blond Coed babe 1
More from around the web

New York People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]