OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

#10812 Feb 18, 2013
Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text>Where did you get this article, because it obviously wasn't written by you?
Too much truth for you to handle?
Teddy R

San Francisco, CA

#10813 Feb 18, 2013
Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text>Where did you get this article, because it obviously wasn't written by you?
He plagiarized it (i.e., STOLE it) without attribution from Paul Glastris, whose article "The Incomplete Greatness of Barack Obama" appeared in the March/April edition of The Washington Monthly.

Although since I'm sure The Washington Monthly lies well above the The Angry-Troll's reading level, it's more likely he just cut-n-pasted it from some blog like Democratic Underground.

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#10814 Feb 18, 2013
Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
He plagiarized it (i.e., STOLE it) without attribution from Paul Glastris, whose article "The Incomplete Greatness of Barack Obama" appeared in the March/April edition of The Washington Monthly.
Although since I'm sure The Washington Monthly lies well above the The Angry-Troll's reading level, it's more likely he just cut-n-pasted it from some blog like Democratic Underground.
Jump for me Teddy Boy! Thru the hoop!
Good boy! Goooooooood Boy!
Now dance for me! Dance for my amusement!
I push the buttons & you dance for me!

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#10815 Feb 18, 2013
Watch Teddy Ruxpin dance on cue!
Push his buttons and he'll dance for you!
Watch me play with my newfound toy!
He'll jump thru the hoop like a good little boy!

“No Lying”

Since: Oct 07

And Never Fooled

#10816 Feb 18, 2013
Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Teddy, I've been reading many posts and you are without question, one of the more astute posters on Topix. You are a true American patriot and your posts about the lowlife disgrace living in the White House are all dead on accurate. So you live in SF? You ever listen to Michael Savage? He is a wonderful human being. This Anti Troll is a deadbeat who goes from forum to forum praising Obama. The Anti Troll loves wealth redistribution and all his big govt policies. Be careful around this guy. He is also a big time stalker. I have invited him to my residence in Ft Lauderdale anytime he wishes and after I finish pounding on this deadbeats skull, I will force him to listen to Savage, Limbaugh and finally Hannitty in prime time as part of his re education classes

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#10817 Feb 18, 2013
It has reached such a point in this country that its not whether Obama is a good or bad president. Anyone who knows whats going on, knows hes a horrible president. The question is how horrible. I say hes the worst ever. Of course Carter was bad. FDR was another liberal lowlife who stole from the rich people. He has to be up there. But overall, Obama is the worst all time. And when he got re elected, most of the civilized world, especially Europe laughed at us. Europe has been showing us the blueprint for bankruptcy and even with that, the deadbeats and lowlifes still voted him back in

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#10818 Feb 18, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Teddy, I've been reading many posts and you are without question, one of the more astute posters on Topix. You are a true American patriot and your posts about the lowlife disgrace living in the White House are all dead on accurate. So you live in SF? You ever listen to Michael Savage? He is a wonderful human being. This Anti Troll is a deadbeat who goes from forum to forum praising Obama. The Anti Troll loves wealth redistribution and all his big govt policies. Be careful around this guy. He is also a big time stalker. I have invited him to my residence in Ft Lauderdale anytime he wishes and after I finish pounding on this deadbeats skull, I will force him to listen to Savage, Limbaugh and finally Hannitty in prime time as part of his re education classes
I'm warning you Teddy. Keep away from this guy. He's a criminal & a stalker. He shared info about a 16 year old girl with a guy who had already stated he wanted to stalk & rape her. The guy can't be trusted!

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#10819 Feb 18, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm warning you Teddy. Keep away from this guy. He's a criminal & a stalker. He shared info about a 16 year old girl with a guy who had already stated he wanted to stalk & rape her. The guy can't be trusted!
Wow, how did this come up. Go back on the Yankee forum and tell them again what a great leader he is
bigfoot

De Forest, WI

#10820 Feb 18, 2013
I will hail any president who reigns during the time of this:

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#10821 Feb 18, 2013
Oh no, Teddy has been warned. Think Teddy will lose any sleep tonight over this?

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#10822 Feb 18, 2013
My reputation is impeccable and anyone can ask Momma or Pete Case to back up my solid reputation
The Loon He Always Tight

White Plains, NY

#10823 Feb 18, 2013
My reputation is impeccable and anyone can ask Momma or Pete Case to back up my solid reputation
Is "Chargers" a gay bar?
Maude

Lynbrook, NY

#10824 Feb 18, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
DANCE FOR ME TEDDY BOY! DANCE!
That's right, I keep pushing the buttons, you keep on dancing.
I trained you well!
Tomorrow, we try flaming hoops.
You my dimwitted friend are A Educated Fool.
Teddy R

Reston, VA

#10827 Feb 18, 2013
<quoted text>Hey Teddy, I've been reading many posts and you are without question, one of the more astute posters on Topix. You are a true American patriot and your posts about the lowlife disgrace living in the White House are all dead on accurate. So you live in SF? You ever listen to Michael Savage?...
You are too kind - thank you.

Teddy R did at one time live in the SF Bay Area, yes - but he has liven in many places in the world. He now posts from the Cloud.

I regret I have never had the pleasure of hearing one of Mr. Savage's broadcasts, no.

Keep up the good fight - we need to keep helping the clueless among us - we have a nation to save from well-intentioned fools driving us deeper into the bankruptcy & the trickle-up mediocrity of the 'progressive' liberal Statist collective.
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#10828 Feb 18, 2013
Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
Teddy R did at one time live in the SF Bay Area, yes - but he has liven in many places in the world. He now posts from the Cloud.
I regret I have never had the pleasure of hearing one of Mr. Savage's broadcasts, no.
Keep up the good fight - we need to keep helping the clueless among us - we have a nation to save from well-intentioned fools driving us deeper into the bankruptcy & the trickle-up mediocrity of the 'progressive' liberal Statist collective.
unbiased too kind? trust me you have the wrong guy Teddy.....unbiased is far and away Topix biggest stalker and liar.....will say things that might sound like music to your ear......but he is never ever to be trusted......he begs for info outta anyone he can.....Troll warned you about him......he is 100% correct on it.....just beware my friend is all I got to say......
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#10829 Feb 18, 2013
Maude wrote:
<quoted text>You my dimwitted friend are A Educated Fool.
unbiased reputation is being a stalker and liar.....you gotta watch what you tell that clown......no personal info please.....you've been warned for the good of you......

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#10830 Feb 18, 2013
Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm telling ya Teddy. All joking aside, don't trust this guy. He's a criminal. Others will vouch for me here. Don't give him any information on yourself, he'll use it against you. He has in the past on quite a few other people. He stalks, lies, shares personal information with other criminals & ex-cons. I have the proof & can point you in the direction of others that will tell you the same thing. I'm not kidding around here, friend. Watch this guy. He's not to be trusted.
Just Saying

Central Islip, NY

#10831 Feb 18, 2013
Back on topic.

Gas prices have increased for the past 32 days, and are at the most expensive levels for any February since these records have been kept.

When G.W. Bush was President, he was crucified by the libs for high gas prices.

Looks like those same libs are giving their pal Obama a pass on this issue.

Right, troll-meister?
Just Saying

Central Islip, NY

#10832 Feb 18, 2013
Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Thanks, the plagiarism was pretty obvious, but he'll keep on doing it nevertheless. Funny how someone who condemns others for allegedly not thinking for themselves so blindly parrots this Administration's talking points.

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#10834 Feb 18, 2013
Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! Thanks, the plagiarism was pretty obvious, but he'll keep on doing it nevertheless. Funny how someone who condemns others for allegedly not thinking for themselves so blindly parrots this Administration's talking points.
Plagiarism would assume that I said I had written that to begin with, which I didn't. Nice try at a crusher though, but you've got a lot to learn yet, kid. You're so inept, it's ridiculously funny.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 12 min The Feed Store Boys 5,378
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 15 min Freedomofexpression 318,281
Time to go? (Jun '15) 54 min ThomasA 13,639
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 1 hr NYStateOfMind 341,112
Mississippi School To Be Renamed For Obama 1 hr Jake D 2
Yankees fans throw beer at Houston Astros manag... 2 hr D C Dave 1
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 5 hr Bruser 8,607

New York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages