Just a John a Man for Men

Paterson, NJ

#10624 Feb 14, 2013
Just a John wrote:
How is your Mom?
(Taking out $1.65)
Giggle
Mrs Deformed Sanchez wrote:
Contrary to my wishes and opinions , I not by choice and against my advice relay this information to who my bride thought to be her friends.At 6:45 this evening Gloria succumbed to a natural onslaught of physical abuse brought on by a disease she fought and bested for the past 7 years. Her fight was gallant and steadfast. Her last breaths were labored and painful.She fought with the strength of 100 men to the very end. I held her hand as our family gathered around her own bed. She was to proud to cause anyone discomfort. It was her last wish to be at home . So I made sure that was to be. She by her own deeds and honorable life will be afforded a private burial in Calverton Cemetery in the days to follow. I have never sat here in her home office at her work station and even now I feel I have invaded her privacy.
She was even more wonderful than you could all imagine though she stated many times how much she enjoyed those of you she met. Her very last wish to all friends and family was to support and help flourish The St. Baldricks Foundation. As I have said goodbye to my heart and soulmate please join me in saying goodbye to your friend ,she did so enjoy you all and you made her smile often.
Regretfully but not Hopelessly
Bryan
^^
Why don't you go back to posting in your Sanchez profile? We all know you faked your death thanks to the "What Happened To The West Babylon Poster" thread.

What's just as funny as your cluster f*ck of a post is that you are a guy posting as a woman and hitting on men ya fat freak.

Bwahahahahah!!!!!

Oh and take your $1.65 buy some tweezers and pluck that wild hair from the tip of your c*ck I heard your d*ck looks like a catfish with one whisker.
Just a John

Lindenhurst, NY

#10625 Feb 14, 2013
Just a John a Man for Men wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
^^
Why don't you go back to posting in your Sanchez profile? We all know you faked your death thanks to the "What Happened To The West Babylon Poster" thread.
What's just as funny as your cluster f*ck of a post is that you are a guy posting as a woman and hitting on men ya fat freak.
Bwahahahahah!!!!!
Oh and take your $1.65 buy some tweezers and pluck that wild hair from the tip of your c*ck I heard your d*ck looks like a catfish with one whisker.
I really had no idea as to how much you are affected by my posts! You have a very unhealthy obsession with me. You really must simmer down and relax , I am not even joking , you are heading for serious problems with your mental well being.Fun is fun but this is becoming a serious issue for you, I think we should stop this now in order to prevent your imminent nervous breakdown. That's if you have not already began to experience symptoms. Which I think has happened ! I won't post you any more, Get well
Just a John a Man for Men

Paterson, NJ

#10626 Feb 14, 2013
Just a John wrote:
<quoted text>
I really had no idea as to how much you are affected by my posts! You have a very unhealthy obsession with me. You really must simmer down and relax , I am not even joking , you are heading for serious problems with your mental well being.Fun is fun but this is becoming a serious issue for you, I think we should stop this now in order to prevent your imminent nervous breakdown. That's if you have not already began to experience symptoms. Which I think has happened ! I won't post you any more, Get well
I like your dancing did you learn the Campbel Lock tubby Re-Run had it down pretty good.

Now go eat your vittles(vitals LMAO) like a good boy.

Bwahahahahahah
Eat Raw Sewage

White Plains, NY

#10627 Feb 14, 2013
The GOP likes to take it in the face.
LINDYLOON MEMORIES

Dover, OH

#10628 Feb 14, 2013
Eat Raw Sewage wrote:
The GOP likes to take it in the face.
Just like your Uncle Joe gave you SANCHEZ/Just a John.
The Loon He Always Right

White Plains, NY

#10629 Feb 14, 2013
Long live President Barack Obama!
Maude

Lynbrook, NY

#10630 Feb 14, 2013
The Loon He Always Right wrote:
Long live President Barack Obama!
OBAMA===O=ne B=ig A=ss M=istake A=merica, I just love saying that DON'T YOU.

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

#10631 Feb 14, 2013
Maude wrote:
<quoted text>GO FORWARD WITH OBAMA! The best President this country has ever seen, I just love saying that DON'T YOU.
Yes I do.
Just a John

Lindenhurst, NY

#10632 Feb 14, 2013
Maude wrote:
<quoted text>OBAMA===O=ne B=ig A=ss M=istake A=merica, I just love saying that DON'T YOU.
I don't always make fun of morons........but when I do I prefer Republicans.....Stay stupid my friends
Just a John Yankee Forum

Paterson, NJ

#10633 Feb 14, 2013
Just a John wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't always make fun of morons........but when I do I prefer Republicans.....Stay stupid my friends
I see you are up to your old tricks on the Yankee forum ....Playing nice and I hope none of them PM you so you can install spyware on them like you have done so many times.
Maude

Lynbrook, NY

#10634 Feb 14, 2013
Just a John wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't beat OBAMAs spelling A==wipe.=========O=ne B=ig A=ss M=istake A=merica I just LOOVVEE spelling that a==holes name.Have a good night.
Maude

Lynbrook, NY

#10635 Feb 14, 2013
Just a John Yankee Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are up to your old tricks on the Yankee forum ....Playing nice and I hope none of them PM you so you can install spyware on them like you have done so many times.
Like Im scared of his spyware.
GOOD CATCH RIVERHEAD

Dover, OH

#10637 Feb 15, 2013
Just a John Yankee Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Who post like this "He's my Jester. I can make him dance for all of our amusement."
http://www.topix.com/forum/nyc/T2HJ06E7ST774T...

AND THIS

"Dance for me Jester. I push the buttons, You amuse us all."

AND REPLIES TO ITSELF

AND HAS A HISSY FIT 50 POST MELTDOWN

Diagnosos: A multiple ID user and a frequent female impersonator who likes to create a dialogue with itself and one who is suffering from a bad case of LPW withdrawals.
Write or Wrong

Brooklyn, NY

#10638 Feb 15, 2013
You all can't seem to accept the will of the American people, Obama is our President.

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#10639 Feb 15, 2013
GOOD CATCH RIVERHEAD wrote:
<quoted text>
Who post like this "He's my Jester. I can make him dance for all of our amusement."
AND THIS
"Dance for me Jester. I push the buttons, You amuse us all."
AND REPLIES TO ITSELF
AND HAS A HISSY FIT 50 POST MELTDOWN
Diagnosos: A multiple ID user and a frequent female impersonator who likes to create a dialogue with itself and one who is suffering from a bad case of LPW withdrawals.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You believe whatever you want to believe there, Momma. Carry on with your ignorance.
GOOD CATCH RIVERHEAD

Dover, OH

#10640 Feb 15, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You believe whatever you want to believe there, Momma. Carry on with your ignorance.
Diversion and denial, a multiple ID's M/O.
Maude

Lynbrook, NY

#10641 Feb 15, 2013
Write or Wrong wrote:
You all can't seem to accept the will of the American people, Obama is our President.
He can't be much of the peoples President when thousands of people around the country voted numerous times and have admitted this on the nightly news and showed that they were proud for doing it.This President does'nt know the meaning of truth.

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#10642 Feb 15, 2013
Maude wrote:
<quoted text>He can't be much of the peoples President when thousands of people around the country voted numerous times and have admitted this on the nightly news and showed that they were proud for doing it.This President does'nt know the meaning of truth.
Ahh, the "fixed election" scenario.
The last ditch effort of a defeated CONserVICT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Down the TRUMP 2 min Benny Hill 1
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... 1 hr Guinness Drinker 1,405
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr Susanm 313,211
police block off trump tower 3 hr Where is my love ... 2
News Actors, mayors rally at inauguration eve Trump ... 3 hr Quirky 62
TRUMP - " We Shall Over-Comb Some Day " 4 hr Pete Singer 1
Poor poor Madonna 4 hr Nigerian Deportation 2
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 5 hr Paul Yanks 334,931

New York Jobs

More from around the web