OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER
Just a John a Man for Men

Riverhead, NY

#10581 Feb 12, 2013
I OUTED JUST A JOHN wrote:
<quoted text>I love playing/outing female impersonators who are also GaySpeak Forum members, it ends up turning into homo-rage. Every one of your post shows the hate you have for me for dragging you out of the closet! Missing your 'Kool Krew'(how gay) gang on the LPW thread?
Check out the homo hitting on men at the Yankee forum and if you want a good laugh he says he is exchanging personal information as a tease if only the guy knew a Obama lover was hitting on him.

I wonder is his gay lovers gag on that wild hair on the tip of his c0ck?
Just a John

Lindenhurst, NY

#10582 Feb 12, 2013
Just a John a Man for Men wrote:
<quoted text>
Check out the homo hitting on men at the Yankee forum and if you want a good laugh he says he is exchanging personal information as a tease if only the guy knew a Obama lover was hitting on him.
I wonder is his gay lovers gag on that wild hair on the tip of his c0ck?
Didn't do well in English did you Biff?
How is your Mom?
How is your slander suit working out???
ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
I OUTED JUST A JOHN

Monroe, NC

#10583 Feb 12, 2013
Just a John wrote:
<quoted text>
So SANCHEZ, so GAY. You really are missing the 'Kool Krew'.
Just a John a Man for Men

Riverhead, NY

#10584 Feb 12, 2013
Just a John wrote:
<quoted text>
How is your Mom?
How is your slander suit working out???
ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
Just a John wrote:
<quoted text>
DID YOU GET MY EMAIL ABOUT HIS PERSONAL INFO LIKE YOU REQUESTED?.
I got you more than you wanted yes????
^^

LMFAO

What "more" did you get jizz?
OBAMA RECOVERY YEAR 5

Monroe, NC

#10585 Feb 12, 2013
Note the Obama 'cover' by the State controlled media aka Chicago Tribune:

Illinois companies warned in January that they may lay off as many as 1,200 workers in the next two months, according to filings with the Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity.

Lyon Workspace Production LLC said it may lay off as many as 456 workers as it restructures following a Chapter 11 filing last month.

The Aurora company, which makes workspace products like lockers, partitions and shelving, said it could start layoffs as soon as Feb. 19.

Also in the filing were some pre-reported layoff announcements, including Sun-Times Media, publisher of the Chicago Sun-Times and other papers. It warned that 274 jobs in three suburban locations may be cut as it consolidates those operations into its headquarters in River North.

Did you catch the MSM 'cover':
"may lay off" - "may be cut" should read WILL be laid off and WILL be cut
The Loon He Always Right

United States

#10586 Feb 12, 2013
Where are all those GOP job creators?
Teddy R

Houston, TX

#10587 Feb 12, 2013
The Loon He Always Right wrote:
They LOST, remember? You voted for the incompetent amateur narcissist - and your guy WON!! You were so happy - what happened?

Elections have consequences, peanut. You're getting exactly the continued incompetence and abject failure you voted for. So eat your peas, pay your ObamaTaxes, quit whining and shaddap about it already.
OBAMA RECOVERY YEAR 5

Monroe, NC

#10588 Feb 12, 2013
Hiding your Lindenhurst, NY ISP SANCHEZ/Just a John/shameless-li/Mrs.Deformed Sanchez?

http://www.topix.com/forum/nyc/T45NPO7JP24SH8...

STILL TRYING TO HIDE UNDER UNCLE JOE'S SKIRT PROXY SANCHEZ?

“Lovely year for a Guinness”

Since: Dec 07

Daytona Beach

#10589 Feb 12, 2013
Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
They LOST, remember? You voted for the incompetent amateur narcissist - and your guy WON!! You were so happy - what happened?
Elections have consequences, peanut. You're getting exactly the continued incompetence and abject failure you voted for. So eat your peas, pay your ObamaTaxes, quit whining and shaddap about it already.
I really thought that's what the election was all about; jobs and the economy. Instead, the guy who passes a healthcare tax on small business growth gets re-elected. Another example on why the only clue this Demented Dung knows about money is entitlements and why his voters can't decide for themselves without watching 12 hours of Cable News a day
The Loon He Always Right

Lindenhurst, NY

#10590 Feb 12, 2013
America stands with President Obama.
THE OBAMA RECOVERY

Monroe, NC

#10591 Feb 12, 2013
1. Why, after telling the nation our economy was “poised for progress,” are we now experiencing an economic contraction?

Gross domestic product shrank by 0.1% last quarter. Though economists suspect growth to rebound somewhat in the first quarter of 2013, a second consecutive contraction would mean official recession.

Why, after repeated claims of recovery, has the president led us to an economic standstill?
lying prez

New York, NY

#10592 Feb 12, 2013
Gitano wrote:
<quoted text>
"I bet Obama had someting to do with the snow,"
The "funny" thing is that as a FOX viewer you actually do think Obama is to blame for the snow and who gives a #### if he shoots or not, He has to now pay homage to the NRA?
PHCK the NRA . I blame him for even trying to reason with the NRA and whether he shoots or not there is no need to even attempt to reach out to you nuts.
"PS what about the people on Long Island and other parts of the Ny that still do not have their homes from the damage by Sandy'
Well, here we agree because if it had been Bush's FEMA the media would have tore his testicles off but since it is Obama's FEMA they look the other way and give him a free pass.
What did I post that makes you believe I watch Fox news, profile much Junior? I suppose all you leftys watch MSNBC, or CNN or subscribe to the Huffington post. I posted about the snow because the loon from LI NY said it was a beautiful day, so either you're not observant enough, or purposely ignoring their post. Also who do you and your antigun nitwits think you are, we have something called a second amendment in the constitution, which gives us the right to bear arms, but you people who shiver in fright at the mention of guns, want to impose your antigun stances on us,I, as a gun owner do believe that certain firearms should be banned, but the left wants to lump all of us together, I will give you enough credit that you realize that Katrina wasn't Bush's fault,if the left want to still blame him for that then Obama has to take responsibility for Sandy the culpability lies mostly with Mayor Ray Nagin,the racist, and the nitwit Governor Kathleen Blanco who refused to mobilize troops to get an evacuation going, the guy at NOAA called them to ask them to begin.
lying prez

New York, NY

#10593 Feb 12, 2013
Obama has wiped out our enemies. He is the ultimate badass!
Your hilarious, He couldn't wipe his arse.
lying prez

New York, NY

#10594 Feb 12, 2013
America stands with President Obama.
America can't stand Obama.
lying prez

New York, NY

#10595 Feb 12, 2013
Obama's mother never let him play in the sandbox, the cats kept trying to bury him.
Praise to Obama

Lindenhurst, NY

#10596 Feb 13, 2013
Great speech! Great time to be an American!
Teddy R

Houston, TX

#10597 Feb 13, 2013
Yeah. Great campaign speech. As a SOTU speech, though? Not so much.

Memo to Obama - the election's over. You won. Now you have to start actually doing the job you've been blowing off for 4 years already.

This guy and his liberal lefty enablers are like kids with ADHD who can't stay on task.

The country is going broke spending money that doesn't really exist faster than anyone can count, and we get an hour of new proposals to expand the unaffordable federal monster even further?

They're all delusional.
lying prez

New York, NY

#10599 Feb 13, 2013
Teddy R wrote:
Yeah. Great campaign speech. As a SOTU speech, though? Not so much.
Memo to Obama - the election's over. You won. Now you have to start actually doing the job you've been blowing off for 4 years already.
This guy and his liberal lefty enablers are like kids with ADHD who can't stay on task.
The country is going broke spending money that doesn't really exist faster than anyone can count, and we get an hour of new proposals to expand the unaffordable federal monster even further?
They're all delusional.
The shirker in chief said nothing in his policies, or programs would add 1 dime to the deficit, well since he has been the "lying prez" he has said that at least 5 times in the past, however he is correct, he did not add 1 dime to the deficit, he has added over 58 trillion dimes to the deficit, as it [deficit] has increased over 5.8 trillion by him, and his loser policies, that has hurt this economy maybe beyond repair. Now did you see him up there shucking, and jivving? Sho nuff, he was justa shucking and jivving.
Maude

Floral Park, NY

#10600 Feb 13, 2013
Praise to Obama wrote:
Great speech! Great time to be an American!
Get out of your basement and look around,the American people will realize that OBAMA is O=ne B=ig A=ss M=istake A=merica and did I mention that's how you spell OBAMA.
worst president

Oak Ridge, TN

#10601 Feb 13, 2013
he is a president that doent do what he said he was goin to do,he is now so focused on guns,he has forgot about the economy,jobs and gas prices o well he wasnt going to fix it to begin with.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 3 min -Sprocket- 10,779
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min IB DaMann 54,488
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 27 min Todd Delemuca 320,494
Time to go? 34 min Harry Paratestes 3,211
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 39 min jimi-yank 36,802
At least New Yorkers admit it! 56 min Frer Montreau 2
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 57 min Hillary the Hilde... 6,383
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 2 hr raider youth 12,424
More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages