Wantagh Express

New York, NY

#10555 Feb 7, 2013
If you can't beat them, join them.
The Loon He Always Right

Lindenhurst, NY

#10556 Feb 7, 2013
Sing the glory of President Barack Obama!
Fungus Amongus

Lindenhurst, NY

#10557 Feb 8, 2013
Opposition to Obama has melted away.
lying prez

New York, NY

#10558 Feb 8, 2013
Panetta, Clinton,and General Dempsey are all covering up, and lying for the hoople in the WH, he needs to be impeached, unfortunately the Reps don't have the balls for it, and it certainly showed in the election.
lying prez

New York, NY

#10559 Feb 8, 2013
Watch the Liar in chief adopt some of Dr. Carsons suggestions, and claim them as his own, he has been known to be an emptyheaded idiot without an original idea of his own, yes, i'm talking about the liar in chief. A 100% phony if ever one existed.
The Loon He Always Right

Lindenhurst, NY

#10560 Feb 9, 2013
A beautiful snowy day with Obama as President. All is right with America.
lying prez

New York, NY

#10562 Feb 9, 2013
The Loon He Always Right wrote:
A beautiful snowy day with Obama as President. All is right with America.
A beautiful snowy day, yeah sure 10 people died during the snowfall,I bet Obama had someting to do with the snow, to take the nations mind off his inept administration, and Benghazi. Oh yeah, several firearm experts have said Obama's picture of him shooting the firearm that he was not shooting at skeet, and it was either photoshopped or whoever was with him knows nothing of shooting skeet, you don't shoot skeet at even level, and certainy do not rest a shotgun against your cheek, they call BS on that picture.
lying prez

New York, NY

#10563 Feb 9, 2013
A beautiful snowy day, yeah sure 10 people died during the snowfall,I bet Obama had someting to do with the snow, to take the nations mind off his inept administration, and Benghazi. Oh yeah, several firearm experts have said Obama's picture of him shooting the firearm that he was not shooting at skeet, and it was either photoshopped or whoever was with him knows nothing of shooting skeet, you don't shoot skeet at even level, and certainy do not rest a shotgun against your cheek, they call BS on that picture.

PS what about the people on Long Island and other parts of the Ny that still do not have their homes from the damage by Sandy and the assholes who work for Obama's FEMA, under Obama it means:
Fix Everything, My Ass. As some other person posted earlier.
Obama is Right

Lindenhurst, NY

#10564 Feb 10, 2013
Favorite Obama Inauguration Photos

http://www.thedailybeast.com/galleries/2013/0...

ENJOY!
Gitano

Miami, FL

#10565 Feb 10, 2013
lying prez wrote:
PS what about the people on Long Island and other parts of the Ny that still do not have their homes from the damage by Sandy and the assholes who work for Obama's FEMA, under Obama it means:
Fix Everything, My Ass. As some other person posted earlier.
"I bet Obama had someting to do with the snow,"

The "funny" thing is that as a FOX viewer you actually do think Obama is to blame for the snow and who gives a #### if he shoots or not, He has to now pay homage to the NRA?

PHCK the NRA . I blame him for even trying to reason with the NRA and whether he shoots or not there is no need to even attempt to reach out to you nuts.

"PS what about the people on Long Island and other parts of the Ny that still do not have their homes from the damage by Sandy'

Well, here we agree because if it had been Bush's FEMA the media would have tore his testicles off but since it is Obama's FEMA they look the other way and give him a free pass.
Gitano

Miami, FL

#10566 Feb 10, 2013
Obama is Right wrote:
Favorite Obama Inauguration Photos
http://www.thedailybeast.com/galleries/2013/0...
ENJOY!
Thank you lovely photos perhaps "lying prez"
New York, NY , will enjoy them as well, lol.
Gitano

Miami, FL

#10567 Feb 10, 2013
lying prez wrote:
Panetta, Clinton,and General Dempsey are all covering up, and lying for the hoople in the WH, he needs to be impeached, unfortunately the Reps don't have the balls for it, and it certainly showed in the election.
The Reps do not have the numbers to impeach him nor grounds because it has not been proven that anyone lied, the court of FOX viewers doesn't count.

As far as lacking balls, both parties fall into that category and both will betray their voters like there is no tomorrow..
America Loves Obama

Lindenhurst, NY

#10568 Feb 10, 2013
A snowy Sunday with President Obama in the White House. All is right with America!
Patriot

Bangkok, Thailand

#10569 Feb 10, 2013
We the People wrote:
We are all so glad President Obama is leading the Country.
F@ck that blue gum, nuckel draggin, anti American!

Leading the country down the toilet...more like it.
reality bites

Bronx, NY

#10570 Feb 10, 2013
America Loves Obama wrote:
A snowy Sunday with President Obama in the White House. All is right with America!
I'll say.
America Loves Obama

Lindenhurst, NY

#10571 Feb 10, 2013
Any republicant who stands in the way of Obama will be mowed down.
Karl Rove

Brooklyn, NY

#10572 Feb 11, 2013
The conservative arm of the GOP is driving the bus.
Just a John

Lindenhurst, NY

#10573 Feb 11, 2013
SANCHEZ DID YOU FORGET wrote:
<quoted text>That you were caught doing a cut and paste from your account on the GaySpeak Forum by ME?
An effective tool:
http://www.plagiarismchecker.com/
Your outing answered the question of why you use female ID's and pose as a female when posting, i.e. Mrs Deformed Sanchez, PrettyQueen and numerous others. Wasn't your Uncle Joe a Boy Scout leader? He sure acted that way when he was around you.
How is your Mom?
Chuckles how is your Mom?
I got $1.65
The Loon He Always Right

Lindenhurst, NY

#10574 Feb 11, 2013
Obama has wiped out our enemies. He is the ultimate badass!

“2014 ! The Bar is Open !”

Since: Dec 07

Daytona Beach

#10575 Feb 12, 2013
lying prez wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think you can blame Obama for the snow, but you can blame the Dems running Suffolk County for the removal. We have a fat slob for a county executive named Steve Bellone. This guy is so dumb, he couldn't clean snow off a tricycle. When I saw him on TV over the weekend, he looks like he put on about 90 pounds. If his hair was darker and you gave him glasses, he could pass for Mike Francesa. I would say his weight gain is mostly due to pressure; and as we all know when it comes to pressure, the Dems always collapse

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 30 min Who 48,459
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 1 hr TMAN_Mets 310,364
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr The word awaits y... 306,568
Bill Cosby or President Obama 2 hr God 1
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 2 hr Nassau 3 11,661
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 3 hr TMAN_Mets 3,243
"Walking Dead" Starts Feb 9th (Jan '14) 3 hr YANKEES 4 LIFE 186
What's wrong with Tman, good ole Momma Chamberlin 6 hr jimi-yank 211
jets talk back (Dec '07) 13 hr Unbiased Chargers... 9,707

New York News Video

New York Dating
Find my Match

New York People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

New York News, Events & Info