|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Jesus says wrote:
I forgive your potty mouths. Blessed be Obama.
To all the OBAMA followers, Remember what happended in JONES TOWN.
the reason

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

The case has been made for how big a fool can a fool be.
tough times ahead

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Jesus says wrote:
I forgive your potty mouths. Blessed be Obama.
I don't want, nor need your "forgiveness" as it means absolutely nothing to me, nor many on this thread, but be sure to check out your paycheck, the net pay is a bit leaner isn't it? thanks to your asswipe moron of a "president" and I should forgive you as you know not what you do, but alas I do not forgive any Obonehead voters,for the ruination of this nation.
Jesus Says

Lindenhurst, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

tough times ahead wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't want, nor need your "forgiveness" as it means absolutely nothing to me, nor many on this thread, but be sure to check out your paycheck, the net pay is a bit leaner isn't it? thanks to your asswipe moron of a "president" and I should forgive you as you know not what you do, but alas I do not forgive any Obonehead voters,for the ruination of this nation.
You are absolved of your sins and transgressions. Go now, and sing the praises of President Barack H. Obama.
Go Blue yourself

Riverhead, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Jesus says wrote:
<quoted text>
The people love Obama! Re election was in the bag. Prepare for a second historic inauguration and confess your sins. I will grant you forgiveness.
You Libs are all alike. Can't you decide which one of you is Jesus?

The people looooove Bozo? Tell me that AFTER they see the new and improved taxes.
Jesus says

Lindenhurst, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

The Truth Hurts wrote:
<quoted text> Here is your crooked lying homo Jew owned President ! BJ AND COCAINE ! He is the crooked person ever to be in the white house !
Is this why we elected this African Un-American freak? Is he using the office of the President to help his Communist Jew Buddies detroy our Country ?OBAMA’S HOMOSEXUAL AGENDA
AND THE JEWS BEHIND IT
By Brother Nathanael Kapner, Copyright 2009-2010
PRAISING HOMOSEXUAL AND LESBIAN ACTIVISTS, Obama spoke before the world’s largest gay rights political group, the Human Rights Campaign, on October 10, 2009.
Promising to “change America’s laws” and the “hearts and minds” of all Americans at the HRC’s Annual Dinner in Washington DC, Obama delivered the keynote address with a speech that drew an enthusiastic response.
The Human Rights Campaign has emerged as a powerful lobby, curried up to by Jews on Capitol Hill such as Diane Feinstein and Joseph Lieberman, funded by major corporations, and of course, given huge support by American Jewry.
In his speech, Obama gave his whole hearted support to the homosexual quest to destroy the American family, stating,“I’m here with you in your fight!” Obama said that those who disagreed with his homosexual agenda were simply wrong.“There’s still laws to change and there’s still hearts to open,” Obama told the group of deviant sex activists.
OBAMA'S BLOW JOBS and Crack :
“On November 6, 1999, I was introduced to Senator Obama by my limo driver at a bar in Chicago called the Alibris. Senator Obama and I then departed the bar in my limousine and proceeded to an unknown location where I performed fellatio on Senator Obama in the limousine during the time Senator Obama was smoking crack cocaine.
The following day, Senator Obama appeared at my hotel room where we again ingested cocaine and I again performed fellatio on Senator Obama. Significantly, both the driver’s telephone call to Senator Obama and his call to the drug dealer should appear on the driver’s and Senator Obama’s cellphone billing statements.”
View Evidence & National Press Club Testimony Here (Sinclair’s Evidence), Here (Testimony Text),
US JEWRY SUPPORTS
OBAMA’S HOMOSEXUAL AGENDA
THE SUBVERSION OF WHITE CHRISTIAN CULTURE by organized Jewry and the Jew-controlled entertainment industry, is part of a two-pronged attack on social homogeneity in American life.
You on the other hand are going to heck!
Go Blue yourself

Riverhead, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Jesus says wrote:
<quoted text>
You on the other hand are going to heck!
Oh, Lawdy, Lawdy!

Look what your pal in heaven did to Lindenhurst.

Was it something you said?
tough times ahead

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Go Blue yourself wrote:
<quoted text>
You Libs are all alike. Can't you decide which one of you is Jesus?
The people looooove Bozo? Tell me that AFTER they see the new and improved taxes.
Sure the people love Bozo, the real clown, not the empty headed empty suit who sits and tarnishes OUR White House, not his, nor Michelle's or Malia or Sasha, going to have to really scrub the place clean when they leave, you know what those people do to once nice neighborhoods, don't you?
The Loon He Always Right

Lindenhurst, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Let us all take the time to reflect on how all my predictions have come to pass and everyything you thought would happen did not.

It is because I have truth, justice and the baby Jesus on my side.
Go Blue yourself

Riverhead, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

The Loon He Always Right wrote:
It is because I have truth, justice and the baby Jesus on my side.
The Loon is referring to "the baby "Hay-Zoose", the Latino pronunciation of "Jesus".

The Lindenhurst Loser is a pedophile.
The Loon He Always Right

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Sticks and stones.
Maude

Lynbrook, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Sticks and stones.
Say what you want but OBAMA is AMERICA biggest MISTAKE bar none.
The Loon He Always Right

Lindenhurst, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

All of America stands with President Barack H. Obama!
Teddy R

Mclean, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Not any more.

There's no fury like an Obamabot rube scorned:

"Sometimes, watching a Democrat learn something is wonderful, like seeing the family dog finally sit and stay at your command."

"With President Obama back in office and his life-saving “fiscal cliff” bill jammed through Congress, the new year has brought a surprising turn of events for his sycophantic supporters."

Read it and weep, Obamabot - you're getting just the screwing you richly deserve from your Messiah, the amateur Incompetent-in-Chief:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jan/...

Elections have consequences. Now eat your peas.
death panels

Riverhead, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

The loon needs to keep repeating his mantra. He knows perfectly well that the house of cards is headed for collapse. He just believes he will be part of the new elite.

Wrong, loon. They consider you a "useful idiot". I would disagree with them on the term "useful".

Lincoln did say that you can "fool SOME of the people ALL of the time". Loon is one of them.
lying prez

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

You're right, all America stands with Obama, the reason is because he has been phu,cking everyone in the arse so much, noone can sit down with their sore arses.
The Loon He Always Right

Lindenhurst, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

President Obama is a great leader for all true Americans.
Boehner Bush

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

President Obama is a great leader for all true Americans.
I am taking bets: will Boehner

1. die of skin cancer from excessive tanning or

2. Die of lung cancer from chain smoking menthol cigarettes or

3. Stroke out on the house floor from a brain aneurism brought on by his fellow republicans

shameless-li

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
"Sometimes, watching a Democrat learn something is wonderful, like seeing the family dog finally sit and stay at your command."
too bad the 2012 congress can't all roll-over and play dead...

glad to see some of the more intelligent rep's turning on their own...you go christie
The Lone Wrangler

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

The House is the last stronghold of the national GOP. The Dems have the Presidency, the Senate, and the Supreme Court for as long as they want.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 9,661 - 9,680 of14,151
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

45 Users are viewing the New York Forum right now

Search the New York Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 4 min Jerry Grote 34,959
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min SpaceBlues 45,438
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 15 min Da Great IT 305,243
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 16 min bigtool 10,154
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 29 min Out with the GOP 6,319
Kim Kardashian Gets a Gold-Plated iPhone 5 (Dec '12) 38 min willever 11
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr cpeter1313 304,890
•••
•••

New York News Video

•••
•••

New York Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••