“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#9848 Nov 24, 2012
The Loon He Always Right wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure "gunwalking" was originally conceived under the Bush administration in 2006 as operation "wide receiver". So next time you see a republican, ask them about it.
Kenya Dig It!
Conceiving and actually executing a bad idea are two different animals. No, I think next time I see a Democrat I'll ask them how they could be so fuckng stupid as to go along with the idea.

Yeah, but go ahead and blame the Republicans if that's what gets you through the day, but at the end of the day, it was Obama that ultimately pulled the trigger on that one, so to speak.
notagain

Jackson Heights, NY

#9849 Nov 24, 2012
The Loon He Always Right wrote:
<quoted text>
A watchful eye should be on you. Like "under court ordered observation" or maybe civil commitment .
You mean they should keep an eye on me like those black panthers in Philly, because they are the racists, and I am white, they should have had their asses stomped.
notagain

Jackson Heights, NY

#9850 Nov 24, 2012
dumb NY people wrote:
Yes, it's easy to give away other people's money. He needs to make some money of his own to give away! He's a dumbass just like all New Yorkers.
Hey Tennesee, I am semi apologizing for attacking you personally,when you label ALL NYers as dumb, I got defensive because I, and all my family have been born here, and I got pissed at the moment, but I do half agree with you, NYers are not all dumb, but many are certainly STUPID, just look at the results of this past election.
Charles

Belleville, NJ

#9851 Nov 24, 2012
Do you see what people say on WETHEPEOPLE
Lock and load

Fresh Meadows, NY

#9852 Nov 24, 2012
Too many neo con whiners on this thread. Fast and furious? Yesterday's news. Fiscal cliff? Who cares! Blame the news media, go fox yourself. Obamacare, we love it!
At the firehouse

Fresh Meadows, NY

#9853 Nov 24, 2012
notagain wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Tennesee, I am semi apologizing for attacking you personally,when you label ALL NYers as dumb, I got defensive because I, and all my family have been born here, and I got pissed at the moment, but I do half agree with you, NYers are not all dumb, but many are certainly STUPID, just look at the results of this past election.
Yeah Peter King, nuf said.
dont drop the soap

Riverhead, NY

#9854 Nov 24, 2012
A Bozo bendover-boy wrote:
The reason fast and furious never got any traction as a scandal is because of operation wide receiver. Typical republican can of worms. Just another reason why
Obama is the best President ever! Kenya dig it!
Black unemployment is UP 50% since 2008.

The "best president ever" gets the credit.

Kenya dig it??
ILAL

Manchester, NH

#9855 Nov 24, 2012
Lock and load wrote:
Too many neo con whiners on this thread. Fast and furious? Yesterday's news. Fiscal cliff? Who cares! Blame the news media, go fox yourself. Obamacare, we love it!
yawn,,, you come across as very effiminate
ILAL

Bronx, NY

#9856 Nov 24, 2012
ILAL wrote:
<quoted text>yawn,,, you come across as very effiminate
Screen name imitating, WOW, that's impressive.

Told you I own you.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Cutting and pasting the same stupid, goofy repeated posts over and over.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

You are the stupidest person on Topix and the reason you get laughed at by everyone.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!
Was it Romney

Lindenhurst, NY

#9858 Nov 25, 2012
dont drop the soap wrote:
<quoted text>
Black unemployment is UP 50% since 2008.
The "best president ever" gets the credit.
Kenya dig it??
Yeah black unemployment will really galvanize the GOP to take action. What's the gop plan? I know, lets lower tax rates on millionaires! All those unemployed black millionaires could sure use the extra cash.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#9859 Nov 25, 2012
what a buch off bozo shit
Teddy R

Mclean, VA

#9860 Nov 25, 2012
Lock and load wrote:
Too many neo con whiners on this thread. Fast and furious? Yesterday's news.
Tell that to the people still being killed by the thousands of illegal weapons Holder's Justice Dept helped put in the hands of criminals, for cynical political purposes.
Lock and load wrote:
Fiscal cliff? Who cares!
Yeh. You're an idiot.
Lock and load wrote:
Obamacare, we love it!
Give it a couple years - when the full horrors of Obamacare, carefully put on a delayed fuse until after the Messiah's 2012 re-election, have kicked in.

Then come back and tell us how much we should love Obamacare.
dognes

Pittsburgh, PA

#9861 Nov 25, 2012
Watch a Joke!
&fe ature=plcp
Obama another terrible President just like Bush,Clinton etc?
Obama gave a COLA to Social Security People and these Old people now are getting in 2013 a Tax raise
obama is a lie he is never the best just as bad as the rest.
Obskeptic

Canton, MI

#9862 Nov 25, 2012
The presidents foreign policy initiatives sure are a winner. Looks like peace is breaking out all over the middle east. Just ask a Syrian, Egyptian, Palestinian, or Israeli. LOL!! I just love the way he personally gets involved by sending his subordinates. What leadership. 37 days and counting to the fiscal cliff, and the president has made it clear. No deal unless he can raise taxes on small businesses in America. No Plan. No spending cuts proposed by the president. Nope, just raise taxes on the rich, as if that will solve the problem. What a joke!
MLK

Manchester, NH

#9863 Nov 25, 2012
Was it Romney wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah black unemployment will really galvanize the GOP to take action. What's the gop plan? I know, lets lower tax rates on millionaires! All those unemployed black millionaires could sure use the extra cash.
The OBAMA plan is to increase dependancy on government handouts,,,, pure and simple the FOOD STAMP president wants people on welfare wheras the GOP wants people working
I organize communities

Riverhead, NY

#9864 Nov 25, 2012
Was it Romney wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, stop with the "What's the GOP plan?"

'Fess up, screwball. Bozo OBVIOUSLY can't control unemployment. 50% rise in the last four years and they still vote for him???

Is there any other group in the US that would do that? Maybe YOU??

Don't think so. You're only thinking about your automatic pay increases.

If those "black millionaires could sure use the cash", they better vote for someone who knows how to MAKE money, not steal it.
Logic

United States

#9867 Nov 25, 2012
Despite what the racist fox bootlicking Obama haters think, President Obama is the best there is, the best there was and the best there will ever be.

Right Power!
Logic

United States

#9869 Nov 25, 2012
fall time wrote:
<quoted text> You need to get your head out of your ass.
You need to come out of a state of denial and own to the facts.
hahaha

Stanley, NC

#9871 Nov 25, 2012
hahaha
The Loon He Always Right

Lindenhurst, NY

#9872 Nov 25, 2012
Little GOP back biters. The Dems have nothing to fear.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 16 min Kristy 46,633
The Metropolitan Museum of Art in The War on Art 1 hr Culture Auditor 1
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 1 hr Hs Football 10,570
What's wrong with Tman, good ole Momma Chamberlin 3 hr jimi-yank 126
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 5 hr O for 26 307,985
Ben Roethlisberger allegations looked into by NFL (Jul '09) 5 hr NFL 81
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 11 hr Pearl Jam 305,564
•••

New York News Video

•••
•••

New York Jobs

•••