OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER
At the firehouse

New York, NY

#9853 Nov 24, 2012
notagain wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Tennesee, I am semi apologizing for attacking you personally,when you label ALL NYers as dumb, I got defensive because I, and all my family have been born here, and I got pissed at the moment, but I do half agree with you, NYers are not all dumb, but many are certainly STUPID, just look at the results of this past election.
Yeah Peter King, nuf said.
dont drop the soap

Yonkers, NY

#9854 Nov 24, 2012
A Bozo bendover-boy wrote:
The reason fast and furious never got any traction as a scandal is because of operation wide receiver. Typical republican can of worms. Just another reason why
Obama is the best President ever! Kenya dig it!
Black unemployment is UP 50% since 2008.

The "best president ever" gets the credit.

Kenya dig it??
ILAL

Manchester, NH

#9855 Nov 24, 2012
Lock and load wrote:
Too many neo con whiners on this thread. Fast and furious? Yesterday's news. Fiscal cliff? Who cares! Blame the news media, go fox yourself. Obamacare, we love it!
yawn,,, you come across as very effiminate
ILAL

Bronx, NY

#9856 Nov 24, 2012
ILAL wrote:
<quoted text>yawn,,, you come across as very effiminate
Screen name imitating, WOW, that's impressive.

Told you I own you.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Cutting and pasting the same stupid, goofy repeated posts over and over.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

You are the stupidest person on Topix and the reason you get laughed at by everyone.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!
Was it Romney

White Plains, NY

#9858 Nov 25, 2012
dont drop the soap wrote:
<quoted text>
Black unemployment is UP 50% since 2008.
The "best president ever" gets the credit.
Kenya dig it??
Yeah black unemployment will really galvanize the GOP to take action. What's the gop plan? I know, lets lower tax rates on millionaires! All those unemployed black millionaires could sure use the extra cash.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#9859 Nov 25, 2012
what a buch off bozo shit
Teddy R

Reston, VA

#9860 Nov 25, 2012
Lock and load wrote:
Too many neo con whiners on this thread. Fast and furious? Yesterday's news.
Tell that to the people still being killed by the thousands of illegal weapons Holder's Justice Dept helped put in the hands of criminals, for cynical political purposes.
Lock and load wrote:
Fiscal cliff? Who cares!
Yeh. You're an idiot.
Lock and load wrote:
Obamacare, we love it!
Give it a couple years - when the full horrors of Obamacare, carefully put on a delayed fuse until after the Messiah's 2012 re-election, have kicked in.

Then come back and tell us how much we should love Obamacare.
dognes

Masontown, PA

#9861 Nov 25, 2012
Watch a Joke!
&fe ature=plcp …
Obama another terrible President just like Bush,Clinton etc?
Obama gave a COLA to Social Security People and these Old people now are getting in 2013 a Tax raise
obama is a lie he is never the best just as bad as the rest.
Obskeptic

Waterford, MI

#9862 Nov 25, 2012
The presidents foreign policy initiatives sure are a winner. Looks like peace is breaking out all over the middle east. Just ask a Syrian, Egyptian, Palestinian, or Israeli. LOL!! I just love the way he personally gets involved by sending his subordinates. What leadership. 37 days and counting to the fiscal cliff, and the president has made it clear. No deal unless he can raise taxes on small businesses in America. No Plan. No spending cuts proposed by the president. Nope, just raise taxes on the rich, as if that will solve the problem. What a joke!
MLK

Manchester, NH

#9863 Nov 25, 2012
Was it Romney wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah black unemployment will really galvanize the GOP to take action. What's the gop plan? I know, lets lower tax rates on millionaires! All those unemployed black millionaires could sure use the extra cash.
The OBAMA plan is to increase dependancy on government handouts,,,, pure and simple the FOOD STAMP president wants people on welfare wheras the GOP wants people working
I organize communities

Yonkers, NY

#9864 Nov 25, 2012
Was it Romney wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, stop with the "What's the GOP plan?"

'Fess up, screwball. Bozo OBVIOUSLY can't control unemployment. 50% rise in the last four years and they still vote for him???

Is there any other group in the US that would do that? Maybe YOU??

Don't think so. You're only thinking about your automatic pay increases.

If those "black millionaires could sure use the cash", they better vote for someone who knows how to MAKE money, not steal it.
Logic

United States

#9867 Nov 25, 2012
Despite what the racist fox bootlicking Obama haters think, President Obama is the best there is, the best there was and the best there will ever be.

Right Power!
Logic

United States

#9869 Nov 25, 2012
fall time wrote:
<quoted text> You need to get your head out of your ass.
You need to come out of a state of denial and own to the facts.
hahaha

Boiling Springs, SC

#9871 Nov 25, 2012
hahaha
The Loon He Always Right

White Plains, NY

#9872 Nov 25, 2012
Little GOP back biters. The Dems have nothing to fear.
The Dashboard POTUS

Yonkers, NY

#9873 Nov 25, 2012
Logic wrote:
Despite what the racist fox bootlicking Obama haters think, President Obama is the best there is, the best there was and the best there will ever be.
Right Power!
Black unemployment UP 50% under the Mocha Marxist.
MLK

Manchester, NH

#9874 Nov 25, 2012
Logic wrote:
Right Power!
Black unemployment rises by 50% under Obama!

The OBAMA plan is to increase dependancy on government handouts,,,, pure and simple the FOOD STAMP president wants people on welfare wheras the GOP wants people working
Logic

United States

#9876 Nov 25, 2012
The Dashboard POTUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Black unemployment UP 50% under the Mocha Marxist.
It rained today. I guess that is president Obama's fault,too?
Logic

United States

#9877 Nov 25, 2012
fall time wrote:
<quoted text>The facts are the muslim bastard in the whitehouse is a fake & the seals should do their job.
The fact that an African American is in the White House is the real issue with you racist.

Watching you racist trying to justify your hatred for this President is priceless. Lets call it what it is, PWB. It's killing you.
notagain

Jackson Heights, NY

#9878 Nov 25, 2012
At the firehouse wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah Peter King, nuf said.
The only honest good man in NYC politics, certainy not any of the liberal scumbags who call themselves Dems, everyone of them should just slit their own throats and bleed out and die. This city would be a lot better off without them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Humma to marry Mrs C 41 min Jerry 2
Time to go? (Jun '15) 1 hr Uno hoo 12,552
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Blue November 311,629
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Actual Science 61,082
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 2 hr Sonya 41,524
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 3 hr jimi-yank 332,103
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 4 hr De Oppresso Liber 11,963
Topix Human Sexuality Forum Discontinued 5 hr Jennifer 55
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 8 hr jimi-yank 5,120
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) Sun ChiefFan1 13,371

New York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages