OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER
its bushs fault

Yonkers, NY

#9802 Nov 22, 2012
The Loon He Always Right wrote:
We are all thankful that Barack Obama Is in the White House.
You never really wanted the money in that 401(k), did you?
The Loon He Always Right

White Plains, NY

#9803 Nov 22, 2012
Obama saysThanksgiving offers "a chance to put it all in perspective - to remember that, despite our differences, we are and always will be Americans first and foremost. "

Thank you President Obama! Another four years of inspiring leadership!
Teddy R

Reston, VA

#9804 Nov 22, 2012
Obama saysThanksgiving offers "a chance to put it all in perspective - to remember that, despite our differences, we are and always will be Americans first and foremost. "
O rly.

Please excuse me ... your reference to the incompetent Amateur-in-Chief has indeed inspired me. I am inspired to go drop a deuce ...

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#9805 Nov 22, 2012
Don't take much to inspire you does it. Inspiring leadership requires more than just mouthing a bunch of platitudes.
It's funny cuz EVERYTIME I ask what was so goddam great about the last four years, no one seems to know.
Thank you Mr Obama

Whippany, NJ

#9806 Nov 22, 2012
We are thankful the republicans no longer have any power to ruin our country. God Bless Obama!
The Loon He Always Right

White Plains, NY

#9807 Nov 22, 2012
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't take much to inspire you does it. Inspiring leadership requires more than just mouthing a bunch of platitudes.
It's funny cuz EVERYTIME I ask what was so goddam great about the last four years, no one seems to know.
Let's start with the elimination of bin Laden.
its bushs fault

Yonkers, NY

#9811 Nov 22, 2012
Ad he will tax you into food stamps while he golfs and Mooch gobbles $6000/lb caviar.
Robert

Lees Summit, MO

#9812 Nov 22, 2012
Thank you Mr Obama wrote:
We are thankful the republicans no longer have any power to ruin our country. God Bless Obama!
I hope you still feel that way when the US defaults on the money we borrowed. 4 more years of tax and spend twice as much will not stop even though Obama say's he wants to tackle deficit. You won't be able to blame it on Bush. You will own it just like you own it now!
Bonehead

Manchester, NH

#9814 Nov 22, 2012
Logic wrote:
President Obama is the there is, the best that was and the best that will ever be.
To all you Obama hating foxbootlickers, like it, love it and learn to live with it!
and Black unemployment rises by 50% under Obama's tenure,,, but you still vote for him,,,says it all
jeremy

London, UK

#9815 Nov 22, 2012
Bonehead wrote:
<quoted text>and Black unemployment rises by 50% under Obama's tenure,,, but you still vote for him,,,says it all
Well like he said to the black communities in the first term "First, pull your pants up".
notagain

Jackson Heights, NY

#9816 Nov 22, 2012
its bushs fault wrote:
<quoted text>
Ad he will tax you into food stamps while he golfs and Mooch gobbles $6000/lb caviar.
And for dessert, watermelon.
Geoff

Phoenix, AZ

#9817 Nov 22, 2012
Obama supports gay marriages and abortion....allot wrong with those pictures you moron......
The Loon He Always Right

White Plains, NY

#9818 Nov 23, 2012
Geoff wrote:
<quoted text>Obama supports gay marriages and abortion....allot wrong with those pictures you moron......
What's crack-a-lackin Cracker! President Obama is the greatest President ever!
truth hurts

Bronx, NY

#9819 Nov 23, 2012
Logic wrote:
President Obama is the there is, the best that was and the best that will ever be.
To all you Obama hating foxbootlickers, like it, love it and learn to live with it!
They all reside on Earth 2 in the alternate reality of their pea brains.
The Loon He Always Right

White Plains, NY

#9821 Nov 23, 2012
Robert wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you still feel that way when the US defaults on the money we borrowed. 4 more years of tax and spend twice as much will not stop even though Obama say's he wants to tackle deficit. You won't be able to blame it on Bush. You will own it just like you own it now!
So you are saying Bush did drive us into the worst recession since the great depression? Everyone already knows that.

Listen here little Bobby, Big O has no problem letting the tax cuts expire.

President Barack Obama has rejected an idea put forward by House Speaker John Boehner and other Republicans to close unspecified tax loopholes in order to pay for extending all tax cuts as part of a deal to avoid the so-called fiscal cliff. Obama's simple explanation: I won.

"But when it comes to the top 2 percent, what I'm not going to do is to extend further a tax cut for folks who don't need it, which would cost close to a trillion dollars. And it's very difficult to see how you make up that trillion dollars, if we're serious about deficit reduction, just by closing unknown loopholes and deductions," the President said at a White House news conference on Wednesday.
Bonehead ILAL

Manchester, NH

#9822 Nov 23, 2012
<quoted text>
So you are saying Bush did drive us into the worst recession since the great depression? Everyone already knows that.
Listen here little Bobby, Big O has no problem letting the tax cuts expire.
President Barack Obama has rejected an idea put forward by House Speaker John Boehner and other Republicans to close unspecified tax loopholes in order to pay for extending all tax cuts as part of a deal to avoid the so-called fiscal cliff. Obama's simple explanation: I won.
"But when it comes to the top 2 percent, what I'm not going to do is to extend further a tax cut for folks who don't need it, which would cost close to a trillion dollars. And it's very difficult to see how you make up that trillion dollars, if we're serious about deficit reduction, just by closing unknown loopholes and deductions," the President said at a White House news conference on Wednesday.
HAve you ever paid an income tax?
MANCHESTER MORON

Bronx, NY

#9823 Nov 23, 2012
Bonehead ILAL wrote:
<quoted text>HAve you ever paid an income tax?
Do you ever stop masturbating?
truth hurts

Bronx, NY

#9824 Nov 23, 2012
Say that again!
Teddy R

Reston, VA

#9825 Nov 23, 2012
What a silly statement.

Of course the Republicans have no power to ruin the country - they haven't been in control of the White House since 2008 ended.

No - the continuing ruination of America is solely down to Obama and his progressive Big Government Democrats.

Own it.
The Loon He Always Right

White Plains, NY

#9826 Nov 23, 2012
MANCHESTER MORON wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever stop masturbating?
LMFAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 16 min FORREST 16,043
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 27 min About Face 332,000
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr zef 311,621
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 2 hr momma chamberlin 41,513
Mets talk back (Dec '06) 2 hr jimi-yank 29,276
trump mind flips flops 3 hr trump filps and f... 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Curiouser And Cur... 61,038
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 6 hr Suff III 13,363
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 12 hr Ted Fio Rito 11,920
Topix Human Sexuality Forum Discontinued 15 hr rainmaker2016 54

New York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages