OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER
EndtheBozo

Olive Branch, MS

#8581 Sep 22, 2012
I can't wait 2 see what you kool-aid drinkers will do when bozo loses ..
Bozo be gone

Yonkers, NY

#8582 Sep 23, 2012
Win with Obama wrote:
Thank you God for sending Barack Obama to be our President.
Lindie has received some new propaganda tools.

1. Start using the word "God" wherever possible.

Lindie does hack work for Marxists atheists, so this gives the impression that, somehow, they actually have a religion. Nope. Marx is their only god, and Big Bozo is his prophet.

2. Start using the word "right" wherever possible. "Right" has positive connotations, "left" is negative.

"Right", Lindie?? Or, maybe, your train has already "left" the station without you.
Win with Obama

White Plains, NY

#8583 Sep 23, 2012
Woke up this morning and it is a bright sunny day! Barack Obama is President and all is right with America!

ETR

“Hello boys.....”

Since: Aug 07

.......I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!

#8584 Sep 23, 2012
Win with Obama wrote:
Woke up this morning and it is a bright sunny day! Barack Obama is President and all is right with America!
You're still dreaming, you haven't woken up yet, there are many things wrong in America starting at the top....
Bozo be gone

Yonkers, NY

#8585 Sep 23, 2012
Spin with Obama wrote:
No unemployment? No soaring debt? No homes being foreclosed? No turmoil in the Arab world? No nuke problem with Iran? Our border is secure? Health care costs are dropping?

Denial, Lindie. Denial.

Big Bozo is going to LOSE!
Obamas America

Elizabeth, NJ

#8586 Sep 23, 2012
President Obama is a winner!
EndtheBozo

Olive Branch, MS

#8587 Sep 23, 2012
Obamas America wrote:
I still don't get you dimwits who think he is doing a good job. Are you just that blind or that stupid!

Let me know I'm Dying to find out.
Send him packing

Yonkers, NY

#8588 Sep 23, 2012
Kid Kenya wrote:
Usurper Oblah-blah is a weiner!
It's over, dunce. You failed.
Obama wins Ohio

White Plains, NY

#8589 Sep 23, 2012
(CNN) – One day before Mitt Romney's campaign starts a three day bus tour in Ohio, a new poll indicates the Republican nominee is behind President Barack Obama by five percentage points in the Buckeye State.
Romney tanks

White Plains, NY

#8590 Sep 23, 2012
After a rocky week that saw plenty of conservatives break away from Mitt Romney, New York Times columnist David Brooks summed up the state of affairs on Sunday.

Brooks was one of several panelists on NBC's "Meet The Press" roundtable, which dove into some data surrounding Romney's popularity.

"Look at his high unfavorable ratings," host David Gregory said. "At 50%. The highest of any candidate running in recent memory. This is an image problem that his philosophical statements in this speech in May to fundraisers only exacerbates."

Brooks did not mince words, calling Romney "the least popular candidate in history."
Maude

Lynbrook, NY

#8591 Sep 23, 2012
EndtheBozo wrote:
<quoted text>
I still don't get you dimwits who think he is doing a good job. Are you just that blind or that stupid!
Let me know I'm Dying to find out.
People can't help being blind,but being stupid is just what ROMNEY is talking about free loaders.IT'S not that they can't work they will not work.
BS Detector

Yonkers, NY

#8592 Sep 23, 2012
Bozo spins Ohio wrote:
(CNN)– One day before Mitt Romney's campaign starts a three day bus tour in Ohio, a new poll indicates the Republican nominee is behind President Barack Obama by five percentage points in the Buckeye State.
They give Lindie a list to be used in the Goebbels "Big Lie" technique.

Take the things that aren't true, but just say they are.

"A NEW poll" says that Bozo is ahead in Ohio. What did the old one say? Hmmmmmmmm?

Was this new poll commissioned just to get a new result?

Did CNN (as usual) over-poll Dems?

Romney is going to win! This is all a desperate disinformation technique.
OBAMAS AMERICA

Dover, OH

#8593 Sep 23, 2012
More Americans now commit suicide than are killed in car crashes as miserable economy takes its toll

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22070...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
El Rushbo

Lynbrook, NY

#8594 Sep 23, 2012
Romney tanks wrote:
After a rocky week that saw plenty of conservatives break away from Mitt Romney, New York Times columnist David Brooks summed up the state of affairs on Sunday.
Brooks was one of several panelists on NBC's "Meet The Press" roundtable, which dove into some data surrounding Romney's popularity.
"Look at his high unfavorable ratings," host David Gregory said. "At 50%. The highest of any candidate running in recent memory. This is an image problem that his philosophical statements in this speech in May to fundraisers only exacerbates."
Brooks did not mince words, calling Romney "the least popular candidate in history."
New York Times/NBC there's your first clue, Sherlock.
lying prez

New York, NY

#8595 Sep 23, 2012
EndtheBozo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry mate... the Oboma masks have that hands down... there even using them in true blood..
That's funny.
They're not using Obama masks this year, but his wife mooschell's is a big seller,,,

http://yesbuthowever.com/wp-content/uploads/2...
lying prez

New York, NY

#8596 Sep 23, 2012
Obamas America wrote:
Exactly what they say about him in those Chicago bathhouses, that he frequented before getting this job.
_BobLoblah_

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#8597 Sep 24, 2012
lying prez wrote:
<quoted text>
They're not using Obama masks this year, but his wife mooschell's is a big seller,,,
http://yesbuthowever.com/wp-content/uploads/2...
25Sep12.....

.....His wife's arse is a big cellar.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Romney Tanks

White Plains, NY

#8598 Sep 24, 2012
More swing-state voters trust President Barack Obama more to handle Medicare than Mitt Romney, according to a poll Monday.

Fifty percent of registered voters in 12 swing states trust Obama to handle Medicare, compared to 44 percent who Romney more, according to a Gallup poll. Nationally, Obama has 51 percent to 43 percent edge.

“Go Ahead Liberal, Make My Day”

Since: Dec 07

Florida...home of Trump

#8599 Sep 24, 2012
lying prez wrote:
<quoted text>
Those who refuse to buy Obamascare, will be paying from 700, to 1200 dollars penalty for failing to do so, and it will hit the middle class the worse, as his own type of people will not be subject to getting it, thus causing us to shell out more to cover their lazy wine drinking, crack smoking asses.
if your a smoker, you should not be getting free healthcare

“Go Ahead Liberal, Make My Day”

Since: Dec 07

Florida...home of Trump

#8600 Sep 24, 2012
Win with Obama wrote:
that's nice; the US Ambassador to Egypt hasn't slept for two weeks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 12 min jimi-yank 334,994
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 21 min Climate Master 62,985
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... 1 hr DAVID27 1,455
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 1 hr TMAN_Mets 42,295
" MINE is BIGGER " says the TRUMPSTER ! 1 hr Homer Deegan 2
News Actors, mayors rally at inauguration eve Trump ... 2 hr 16 TEEN SHOTS 79
Time to go? (Jun '15) 3 hr Time 12,983

New York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages