“Lovely year for a Guinness”

Since: Dec 07

Daytona Beach

#7720 Jul 13, 2012
Romney bad for the USA wrote:
<quoted text>Really?
It wouldn't be me, unlike the ones who are on this website everyday, 24 /7 including days nights, weekends and holidays I sleep at night so I can get up and go to work each day.
Never did drugs, never will.
I like my home, car, vacations and other important things that money gets spent on.
So, I suggest you point your fingers elsewhere.
Really ?

isn't it nice that without a profile, you can change your Topix name to as many as you like for cowardly remarks, hiding and not backing what you post. I could care less about what you do, where you sleep, work, vacation, snort, inject, take a dump and other things you spend your money on

So, I suggest you grow a backbone and thicker skin if you don't like retorts that offend you. Your suggestion is rejected
shameless-li

Denver, CO

#7721 Jul 13, 2012
romneys 50k a plate dinner in the hamptons last weekend makes obama's 25k a plate dinner in the city look like a buffet...he with the most toys wins because he can afford too.
Correct-O-Bot

Vancouver, Canada

#7722 Jul 13, 2012
LindyLoon wrote:
The destruction of my intellect by the paranoiac ravages of Bush-Cheney OCD, while tragic, does nothing to lessen the epic scale of the Obama administration's failures -from ObamaTax, to the increase in the federal debt burden and the nation’s slowest recover from recession in its history.
Corrected by Correct-O-Bot.

"Making America less stupid one post at a time since 2012."
Correct-O-Bot

Vancouver, Canada

#7723 Jul 13, 2012
LINDYLOON CUT AND PASTE wrote:
<quoted text>
So much for the above:
By NBC's Garrett Haake
Updated 12:00 a.m. ET: WILSON, Wyo.-- Mitt Romney's campaign roped in more than $4 million in a single campaign stop here in Western Wyoming with a boost from one of the most controversial* political figures of the last decade: former Vice President Dick Cheney.
*NBC/MSM description
ROMNEY 2012
KA-BLAMMMM! Headshot!!

Nice pwnage of the LindyLoon, amigo!
Paul Archer

United States

#7724 Jul 13, 2012
The GOP lost the Obamacare battle. Romney has got to distance himself from the far right to have any hope of making a run for the presidency.

Romney lost the youth vote and women, And now Romney can't figure out what to do or say to show he has any plan.
Best President Ever

Lindenhurst, NY

#7725 Jul 13, 2012
Mitt Romney wants you to know that both of these things are true: 1) He remained the “controlling person” in a number of Bain Capital investments between 1999 and 2002, when he left to work on the Salt Lake City Olympics. 2) He had no actual personal control over those investments during that time.

This is not a particularly comfortable position for a presidential candidate to be in, though it is also not exactly an unusual one for Romney, who has, among other things, both taken credit for President Obama’s bailout of Detroit and opposed Obama’s bailout of Detroit.

Read more: http://swampland.time.com/2012/07/13/obama-ca...
EVER HEAR THIS LINE LOON

Monroe, NC

#7726 Jul 13, 2012
Best President Ever wrote:
Mitt Romney wants you to know that both of these things are true: 1) He remained the “controlling person” in a number of Bain Capital investments between 1999 and 2002, when he left to work on the Salt Lake City Olympics. 2) He had no actual personal control over those investments during that time.
This is not a particularly comfortable position for a presidential candidate to be in, though it is also not exactly an unusual one for Romney, who has, among other things, both taken credit for President Obama’s bailout of Detroit and opposed Obama’s bailout of Detroit.
It's the economy, stupid!

15% real unemployment AND no HOPE for CHANGE anytime soon.

Registered independents are not liking the silly and desperate tactics of this failed president. His latest scheme, expand welfare..."The White House’s Office of Management and Budget (OMB) approved the controversial July 12 rule that allow states to opt out of the successful, bipartisan and popular 1996 welfare reform law that required people on welfare to also work to maintain those benefits.

The department will not be holding a press conference about the rules, which remove a core element of the successful reform that halved the taxpayers’ welfare caseload.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/07/13/white-house...
Teddy R

Vancouver, Canada

#7727 Jul 13, 2012
LindyLoon wrote:
You're flogging a dead mule, LindyLoon.

This "Bain" pack of desperate lies one was dispatched by the WaPo Fact Checker with 4 Pinnocchios several pages back.

Better find a new animal to beat - this one's starting to stink.
Teddy R

Canada

#7728 Jul 13, 2012
Paul Archer wrote:
The GOP lost the Obamacare battle. Romney has got to distance himself from the far right to have any hope of making a run for the presidency.
Romney lost the youth vote and women, And now Romney can't figure out what to do or say to show he has any plan.
Dude.

Patience.

He needs to get the nomination first.

As it is, if he moved any further left, he'd be a Democrat.

Oh - and the ObamaTax battle is FAR from over.
Teddy R

Canada

#7729 Jul 13, 2012
Best President Ever wrote:
Do you REALLY believe anyone cares about this bogus 'Bain' shit you're trying to hang on him?

You and the Obobo Ministry of Truth had better come up with something better than this - FAST.

2012nobama

Lafayette, TN

#7730 Jul 13, 2012
FFO FELONS FOR OBAMA

Monroe, NC

#7731 Jul 14, 2012
Now that the increasingly erratic and desperately sleazy Obama campaign has decided to cavalierly throw around the word "felony" when it comes to pushing a campaign of lies surrounding Mitt Romney and Bain Capital, this seems like a good time to jump in the wayback machine for a look at the actual convicted felons, criminals, and dubious characters who have always been associated with Barack Obama's political life.

What? What's that? You don’t want to talk about this?

Objection overruled, Corrupt Media!

The President opened this door, and now we're going to walk right on through it.

Starting with…

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/...
KNOW THIS

Brooklyn, NY

#7732 Jul 14, 2012
KNOW THIS TOO wrote:
<quoted text>Fleeing the Jews???? Too funny they were maybe 1% in the neighborhood. Like I said, there is no need to flee a white neighborhood, the same neighborhood you RAN to after dealing with your savage brethren in The Rock. And unlike the lifelong project dwellers like yourself and ZCs we left 'the city' for 'the country', aka East Cupcake, Whitelandia.
And again, Monroe NC is the location of my ISP, not my home. Why? Too many ILAL's and ZCs in Monroe. It isn't Brownsville or Fort Greene but there is just enough of 'the element' to look elsewhere. I picked an area where there is only 2% of your ilk, 5% overall including Hispanic and Asian. And the real nice thing...those 2% are civilized, you know the 'Oreo' types. Isn't that what you call them, racist?
I did notice your barbershop bumbling here..."and you are a racist, the words in your posts prove that among the ones the moderators deleted"...you sound unhinged, did I do that?
How about..."live among trailer trash"...a little racist. Actually I do on occasion pass a home that have porch monkeys out front. HAHA
Waiting for your next ignorant response but try to be original and not copy what the massa has already posted.
KKKrap having yet another chimpout that has nothing to do with the topic of discussion. That's what happens when he has no answers to a topic.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

More white noise.

ZZZZzzzzzttttt

Crackle..........

ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzt

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
Living the Dream

Sag Harbor, NY

#7733 Jul 14, 2012
President Obama is the greatest thing that ever happened to the USA!
mirror mirror

Brooklyn, NY

#7734 Jul 14, 2012
Living the Dream wrote:
President Obama is the greatest thing that ever happened to the USA!
He is that despite the racism against him and an unco-operative, do nothing,obstructionist, time wasting, 9% approved GOP controlled Congress.

Say it again!!!
POUTING KEVIN

Monroe, NC

#7735 Jul 14, 2012
mirror mirror wrote:
<quoted text>
He is that despite the racism against him and an unco-operative, do nothing,obstructionist, time wasting, 9% approved GOP controlled Congress.
Say it again!!!
KEVIN > :( and a whiner too!
same old same old

Brooklyn, NY

#7736 Jul 14, 2012
Yawn..........

Sound of crickets

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Obama Wina

Lindenhurst, NY

#7737 Jul 15, 2012
And so does the U.S.A.! With President Obama leading the country we are on the right track!
denial denial denial

Riverhead, NY

#7738 Jul 15, 2012
Obama Wina wrote:
And so does the U.S.A.! With President Obama leading the country we are on the right track!
The track you're on was washed out long ago.

Unemployment? Up!

Taxes? Way up!

Confidence in Bozo????? Just look at his numbers. Lower than Carter!!

That says it all.
Obama Leads America

Lindenhurst, NY

#7739 Jul 15, 2012
Obama leads America!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER 22 min TOASTER 1,335
Fox is going down (Dec '09) 30 min Obskeptic 5,934
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 59 min Lori G 313,799
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Brian_G 308,999
last post wins! (Jun '10) 1 hr Non _cents 25,797
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 1 hr Non _cents 10,345
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 1 hr driver7789 12,223

New York News Video

New York Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

New York People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:29 am PST

Yahoo! Sports 9:29AM
Giants TE Larry Donnell OK after his plane skids off runway at LaGuardia
NFL 9:30 AM
Larry Donnell on plane that skidded off runway in N.Y.
ESPN 9:49 AM
TE Donnell OK after plane skids off runway
Bleacher Report10:29 AM
Instagram: Giants' Donnell on Plane That Skidded off Runway
CBS Sports12:53 PM
Report: Chances of Giants signing Ndamukong Suh 'unrealistic'