OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER
He gonna pay my rent

Yonkers, NY

#6499 Apr 24, 2012
[QUOTE who="Yo prez',where my check?"]President Barack Obama is here to stay until 2016.[/QUOTE]

You DO believe in fairies! You DO believe in fairies!
OBAMAS FAILED PROMISES

Dover, OH

#6501 Apr 24, 2012
Four Years Ago In Iowa On Caucus Night, Obama Promised To End The Influence Of Special Interests And Lobbyists:

PROMISE – Obama Promised To End The Influence Of Lobbyists. OBAMA:“You said the time has come to tell the lobbyists who think their money and their influence speak louder than our voices that they don’t own this government – we do. And we are here to take it back.”(Sen. Barack Obama, Remarks, Des Moines, IA, 1/3/08)

FAILED PROMISE – Obama’s 2012 Bundler List “Features A Number Of People Involved In The Business Of Influencing Government.”“A list of Obama’s own top fundraisers features a number of people involved in the business of influencing government, including the head of a lobbying and public relations firm, the corporate executive who oversees Comcast’s lobbying efforts and the chairwoman of pharmaceutical giant Pfizer’s political action committee, among others.”(Michael Scherer,“No Registered Lobbyists Among Top Obama Fundraisers, But Influence Seekers Abound,” Time’s “Swampland,” 7/20/11)
Thrilla

Brooklyn, NY

#6502 Apr 24, 2012
Bill Maher Tells Republican Crackers To Get Off Of Obama’s Ass`
>On his HBO show Real Time Bill Maher posed the question to Republicans,“How many Muslims does a black guy have to kill in one weekend before crackers climb down off his ass?”
>
>Bill Maher opened up with,“Now that it’s become clear that the Republicans, the fiscally conservative strong on defense party are neither fiscally conservative nor strong on defense, they have to tell us what exactly it is they’re good at. It’s not defense. 9/11 happened on your watch, and you retaliated by invading the wrong country, and you lost a 10 year game of hide and seek with Osama Bin Laden, and you’re responsible for running up most of the debt, which more than anything makes us weak.”
>
>Maher continued,“You’re supposed to be the party with the killer instinct, but it was a Democrat who put a bomb in Gadhafi’s bedroom, and bullet in
Bin
Laden’s eye like Moe Green. Raising the question how many Muslims does a black guy have to kill in one weekend before crackers climb down off his ass? Let’s look at some facts. Now for you Fox News viewers feel free to turn down the sound until the flashing facts light at the bottom of your screen disappears.”
>
>He then rolled out the facts,“When Bill Clinton left office in 2001, the Congressional Budget Office predicted that by the end of the decade we would have paid off the entire debt and had $2 trillion surplus. Instead we have a ten and a half trillion dollar public debt and the different in those two numbers is mostly because Republicans put tax cuts for the rich, free drugs for the elderly, and two wars on the layaway plan, and then bailed on the check, so much for fiscal responsibility.”
Thrilla

Brooklyn, NY

#6504 Apr 24, 2012
>Bill Maher Tells Republican Crackers To Get Off Of Obama’s Ass`
>On his HBO show Real Time Bill Maher posed the question to Republicans,“How many Muslims does a black guy have to kill in one weekend before crackers climb down off his ass?”
>
>Bill Maher opened up with,“Now that it’s become clear that the Republicans, the fiscally conservative strong on defense party are neither fiscally conservative nor strong on defense, they have to tell us what exactly it is they’re good at. It’s not defense. 9/11 happened on your watch, and you retaliated by invading the wrong country, and you lost a 10 year game of hide and seek with Osama Bin Laden, and you’re responsible for running up most of the debt, which more than anything makes us weak.”
>
>Maher continued,“You’re supposed to be the party with the killer instinct, but it was a Democrat who put a bomb in Gadhafi’s bedroom, and bullet in
Bin
Laden’s eye like Moe Green. Raising the question how many Muslims does a black guy have to kill in one weekend before crackers climb down off his ass? Let’s look at some facts. Now for you Fox News viewers feel free to turn down the sound until the flashing facts light at the bottom of your screen disappears.”
>
>He then rolled out the facts,“When Bill Clinton left office in 2001, the Congressional Budget Office predicted that by the end of the decade we would have paid off the entire debt and had $2 trillion surplus. Instead we have a ten and a half trillion dollar public debt and the different in those two numbers is mostly because Republicans put tax cuts for the rich, free drugs for the elderly, and two wars on the layaway plan, and then bailed on the check, so much for fiscal responsibility.”
Thrilla

Brooklyn, NY

#6505 Apr 24, 2012
con't

Bill Maher then destroyed the idea that Republicans are strong in national security,“But hey, at least they still had the defense
thing right? The public still believed Republicans were tougher when it came to hunting down dark skinned foreigners with funny sounding names. But Bush had 7 years to get Osama, he didn’t. He got Wesley Snipes. Only 6 months after 9/11 Bush said he didn’t spend that much time on Bin Laden that he was no longer concerned about him. Just as he wasn’t before 9/11 when he blew off that mysterious inscrutable memo titled Bin Laden determined to attack inside the United States . In under a year Bush went from who gives a shit, to wanted dead or alive, back to who gives a shit.”
>
>After calling out the Republicans for criticizing Obama for during the 2008 campaign for saying that he would go into Pakistan to get Bin Laden, and asked Republicans,“Why can’t you just admit that Barack Obama is one efficient, steely nerved, multitasking, black ninja gansta president? In one week he produced his birth certificate, comforted disaster victims, swung by Florida to say hey to Gabby Giffords, did stand up at the Correspondents’ Dinner, and then personally repelled into in Bin Laden’s lair and put a Chinese star though his throat without waking up any of his 13 wives. That’s how it went down, I saw it on MSNBC.”
>
>The truth is that the 30% of America that Bill Maher mentioned will never support Obama no matter what he does. Unlike Democrats who did rally behind President Bush after 9/11, many Republicans can only view the Obama presidency with bitter jaundiced eyes that are only capable of seeing all the vast conspiracies that explain why they were not able to keep the presidency, which they believe they are entitled to.
>
>Maher had it right. Obama had an incredible week last week, but within 48 hours the right was back hard at work trying to
delegitimize his accomplishments while at the same time taking credit for themselves. What is absolutely eating the Obama haters up inside right now is that he got Bin Laden. Since 9/11 Republicans have treated the issue of national security as their birthright, but Obama showed them what a real commitment to keeping America secure looks like.
>
>Barack Obama is one bad ass gangsta president. He is everything Republicans wish they were, but don’t have the guts to be.
Ho Dee Doo

Mountain Home, AR

#6506 Apr 24, 2012
I don't know Obama and therefore don't hate him. His presidency has been a failure. That is perfectly clear. I am sorry but the whole blame Bush game is tired and dull unless you are Bill Mahar. You can keep spewing the liberal taking points all day. I think it is cute how obsessed you guys are with Bush and Rush Limbaugh. It doesn't make you right, but pound away on your keyboard and keep trying to win a battle that can't be won. After that, maybe you should complain that you don't earn enough money and ask the federal government to pay off part of your house because you are too lazy and/or undisciplined to take care of your own affairs.
Too Harry Balls

Kaneohe, HI

#6508 Apr 24, 2012
Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll see.
Bone Boy is jerkin' your chain NYC.

BB is a romney lover. And a Barry hater

Review Honolulu topix
Win with Barack

Montclair, NJ

#6509 Apr 24, 2012
Who is Mitt Romney? A loser.

“Liberals are Ruining America”

Since: May 11

District of Columbia

#6510 Apr 24, 2012
Too Harry Balls wrote:
<quoted text>
Bone Boy is jerkin' your chain NYC.
BB is a romney lover. And a Barry hater
Review Honolulu topix
You're half correct. A hater I am. Romney lover, not so much. But he'll do. I don't know how you liberal losers can accept that obama is not one of us and that he has taken serious steps to degrade the US Constitution.

You'd better understand the compassion some of us have to protect and defend this nation may come at at cost you're not ready for. You need to understand there is a price for sovereignty. You or I may have to pay that price.

Panetta and obama both have lobbied congress to dilute the authority of the US and require our nation get permission to perform self preserving missions from the UN and NATO. BULLSHIT!

“Liberals are Ruining America”

Since: May 11

District of Columbia

#6511 Apr 24, 2012
Thrilla wrote:
Bill Maher Tells Republican Crackers To Get Off Of Obama’s Ass`
>
>
Bin
>
All anyone needs to know about you is written in the idea that you would give maher any credibility.

If you had a brain,(you obviously don't) you'd know the attacks were planned and practiced during the, I can't keep my zipper up, clinton administration.

Another loser liberal bent on destroying America. Just like you!
Barry the Dog Chef

Yonkers, NY

#6512 Apr 24, 2012
Spin with Barry wrote:
Who is Mitt Romney? A loser who will soundly defeat ma' Barry. AAAAOOOOOW!!
Yowza!!
MORE OBAMA HYPOCRISY

Dover, OH

#6513 Apr 24, 2012
By BYRON TAU | 4/23/12 6:38 PM EDT
POLITICO

In 2007, then-Illinois Sen. Barack Obama missed two votes on the student loan interest bill that he now wants Congress to extend.

Obama twice skipped the Senate vote on the College Cost Reduction and Access Act when the bill came to the Senate floor first in July and again in September of 2007, according to public records.
Correct-O-Bot

Abu Dhabi, UAE

#6514 Apr 24, 2012
Lose with Barack wrote:
Who is Mitt Romney? America's rescuer and the next POTUS.
Corrected by Correct-O-Bot.

"Making America less stupid one post at a time since 2012."
fran

United States

#6515 Apr 24, 2012
WASHINGTON (AP)— Former President Bill Clinton says he has high regard for Dick Cheney's political skills even if the former vice president.
Cheney recently praised Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton as one of the Obama administration's "most competent" members and said it would be "interesting to speculate" how she might be as president.
Cheney suggested, she might want to challenge Barack Obama in 2012, and Bill Clinton said he wouldn't discourage a primary fight.

“Try to listen unspeak words”

Since: Apr 12

Texas

#6516 Apr 25, 2012
I don't think that a president always thing best for his people and try to do more and more for his people. He didn't did any thing for those you are belonging to other country but have nationality of USA.
When ever recession arise always put order to kick out those who don't have nationality of USA. I don't think that a good president do this type of think.
Teddy R

Abu Dhabi, UAE

#6517 Apr 25, 2012
fran wrote:
WASHINGTON (AP)— Former President Bill Clinton says he has high regard for Dick Cheney's political skills even if the former vice president.
Cheney recently praised Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton as one of the Obama administration's "most competent" members and said it would be "interesting to speculate" how she might be as president.
Cheney suggested, she might want to challenge Barack Obama in 2012, and Bill Clinton said he wouldn't discourage a primary fight.
I still have money down on Hillary at 9-1 as the 2012 Dem nominee. Haven't torn up that betting slip quite yet.
I VOTE

Concord, CA

#6518 Apr 25, 2012
Ho Dee Doo wrote:
I don't know Obama and therefore don't hate him. His presidency has been a failure. That is perfectly clear. I am sorry but the whole blame Bush game is tired and dull unless you are Bill Mahar. You can keep spewing the liberal taking points all day. I think it is cute how obsessed you guys are with Bush and Rush Limbaugh. It doesn't make you right, but pound away on your keyboard and keep trying to win a battle that can't be won. After that, maybe you should complain that you don't earn enough money and ask the federal government to pay off part of your house because you are too lazy and/or undisciplined to take care of your own affairs.
I'm curious to when you say he was a failure...compared to what?
Whats your point

Yonkers, NY

#6519 Apr 25, 2012
I THINK I VOTE wrote:
<quoted text> I'm curious to when you say he was a failure...compared to what?
Compared to every president since Washington.

His new motto is "We can't wait!", which is just his way of saying "I can't figure out how to do anything under the Constitution, so I'll make it up as I go along and Bill Maher will tell you a joke to justify it."

And YOU will be the first to bobble your head and vote for it.
ARF ARF

White Plains, NY

#6520 Apr 25, 2012
dogsagainstromney.com

Well tie to to the hood of a car and take me on vacation.
ARE YOU BETTER OFF

Dover, OH

#6521 Apr 25, 2012
MANCHESTER, N.H.-- Speaking as results were showing he was on the verge of sweeping five primaries, Romney reflected only briefly on the path that led him back to New Hampshire for a boisterous victory rally.

“To all of the thousands of good and decent Americans I’ve met who want nothing more than a better chance, a fighting chance,” Romney added.“To all of you, I have a simple message: Hold on a little longer. A better America begins tonight.”

“Is it easier to make ends meet? Is it easier to sell your home or buy a new one?” he said, as the crowd cheered “NO!”

“Have you saved what you needed for retirement? Are you making more AT your job? Do you have a better chance to get a better job? Are you paying less at the pump?”

“It’s still about the economy,” Romney added, bluntly.“And we’re not stupid.”

“You might have heard that I was successful in business. And that rumor is true,” Romney said.“You might not have heard that our business helped start other businesses, like Staples and Sports Authority and a new steel mill and a learning center called Bright Horizons.”

In what is essentially the crux of his campaign going forward, he added,“After 25 years, I know how to lead us out of this stagnant Obama economy and into a job-creating recovery.”

bostoncom

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 4 min jimi-yank 336,078
Chelsea Clinton is being groomed 6 min Rough on the Eyes 5
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 25 min Susanm 313,959
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 33 min Diehard Yankee Fan 44,056
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... 45 min Goober of Glovers... 3,611
TRUMP can Build Wall with Alternate Lumber ! 1 hr Donald Ducks the ... 1
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 3 hr jimi-yank 6,484
Topix Human Sexuality Forum Discontinued (Jun '16) 6 hr asd 123 1,541

New York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages