Strippers busted in plot to drug, bla...

Strippers busted in plot to drug, blackmail wealthy clients

There are 6 comments on the New York Post story from Jun 11, 2014, titled Strippers busted in plot to drug, blackmail wealthy clients. In it, New York Post reports that:

Four exotic dancers and a strip club manager were busted in an organized plot to drug wealthy professionals and run up $200,000 in illegal charges on their stolen credit cards at New York City Gentleman's Clubs, authorities said Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Post.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1 Jun 12, 2014
If this is true....it only proves that wealthy older men, will never be able to trust strippers, again......
John Q Public

Ridgewood, NY

#2 Jun 13, 2014
Most wealthy old men are dirty old men.
susan

Boynton Beach, FL

#3 Jun 15, 2014
i do not like to see anyone ripped off cheated or a victim of fraud. but these men were not ignorant uneducated fools they were doctors lawyers and successful rich wealthy powerful men that should of known better.

when you go to these topless bars and sleazy strip joints what kind of element do you expect? strippers and prostitutes are notrious for this kind of thing. perhaps staying out of boob bars may help them. hope they get there money back but they should of known better, now they will.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4 Jun 15, 2014
Still fighting the good fight, eh Susan?......
Susan

Boynton Beach, FL

#6 Jun 16, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Still fighting the good fight, eh Susan?......

I dont think I am fighting anyone? actually these guys got off lucky, down here in FL the hookers and strippers that work in these places will drug the drinks, and that could cause OD or death OR they set up the johns in the parking lot, the pimps promise drugs and sex and instead the guy get a knife or gun pulled on him and robbed, or beat, some survive some have not.

I am sure these guys credit card companies will credit their accounts, they will take these"high class professsional mens", yeah right over a strippers or prostitutes or fraud. they should consider themselves lucky, down here they would probably be dead. whats the old saying "dont lie down with dogs if you dont wanna get up with diseases"
Susan

Boynton Beach, FL

#7 Jun 28, 2014
John Q Public wrote:
Most wealthy old men are dirty old men.
I seriously doubt any of these rich men will go to a strip bar anytime soon. They do not care about getting AIDS or any other of the dirty diseases these drugged out hags carry, or getting stabbed or shot in the parking lot, but they DO care about the almighty dollar don't they??

fear of disease or death do not disturb them or concern them, they are too stupid to realize these are the dangers and realities of these places, only the money bothers them, how stupid and sick. Instead of worrying about what they should they worry about! the buck? College educated rich guys? sounds more like guys who just got off the boat from some backwards country. Never a fool like a OLD fool!! My condolences to their families I pray they did not bring some disease home and infect them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 12 min Three Days 310,987
Time to go? (Jun '15) 20 min southern at heart 10,380
News Sheldon Silver Sentenced to 12 Years in Prison ... 26 min 2 Dogs 2
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 40 min IB DaMann 58,865
The United Hates of America (Sep '10) 42 min 2 Dogs 2,183
We VS We (Nov '09) 45 min 2 Dogs 2,142
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 46 min jimi-yank 38,736
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 47 min twothousandfourgag 327,508
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 1 hr Bloody Bill Anderson 10,613
More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages