Immature

Allof the above

“I only voted for Obama 1 time”

Since: Mar 12

Summerville, SC

#21 Dec 5, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
momma use to get on him and threaten him...then boneheads would toss in the names of various guns if momma came to ct...it was so funny...then he kissed his arse...if boneheads dares lie, i can find some of the posts..its a riot. momma actually scared someone...lmfao

Oh, you know your afraid of me. One day it will sand time jimbo. I did make boneheads wet his pants, and now he listens to me.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#22 Dec 5, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
momma use to get on him and threaten him...then boneheads would toss in the names of various guns if momma came to ct...it was so funny...then he kissed his arse...if boneheads dares lie, i can find some of the posts..its a riot. momma actually scared someone...lmfao
That's too funny a fat scared to death coward like momma scaring someone.....didn't even think momma could scare a kid unless he blew a fart and instead shit in his pants near a kid.....but that's about it.....lmfao
Well that Bronx bonehead is a stupid idiot no doubt about that....he and momma are usually the jokers you find in a deck of poker cards......lmfao

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#23 Dec 6, 2012
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>That's too funny a fat scared to death coward like momma scaring someone.....didn't even think momma could scare a kid unless he blew a fart and instead shit in his pants near a kid.....but that's about it.....lmfao
Well that Bronx bonehead is a stupid idiot no doubt about that....he and momma are usually the jokers you find in a deck of poker cards......lmfao
you're on a roll...I am going to start finding the boneheads gun threat posts..and at some point, repost them...there is one of him admitting to 21 and ranger fan...

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#24 Dec 6, 2012
Keep up the great posting 'Slacker'....it's noticed
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#25 Dec 6, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
Keep up the great posting 'Slacker'....it's noticed
Hey moron.....I heard Ihop is hiring in the carolinas......hurry and run your big fatass over there and apply and don't forget to let them see your resume from working at the waffle house dopey....maybe if you are lucky fatso Ihop will find it humorous that you had a hard time telling waffles from grits...LMFAO

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#26 Dec 6, 2012
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Hey moron.....I heard Ihop is hiring in the carolinas......hurry and run your big fatass over there and apply and don't forget to let them see your resume from working at the waffle house dopey....maybe if you are lucky fatso Ihop will find it humorous that you had a hard time telling waffles from grits...LMFAO

momma finally got some help...poor guy was dying hiding all the time...I found one of the posts from boneheads threatening momma..
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#27 Dec 7, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
momma finally got some help...poor guy was dying hiding all the time...I found one of the posts from boneheads threatening momma..
Poor momma is a big time coward and always scared to come on when his couple of buddies are not around....so the fat slob judges instead like the coward he is......now the bonehead moron kisses his ass royally......2 big time losers deserve one another....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#28 Dec 9, 2012
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Poor momma is a big time coward and always scared to come on when his couple of buddies are not around....so the fat slob judges instead like the coward he is......now the bonehead moron kisses his ass royally......2 big time losers deserve one another....

momma scared off boneheads....so funny...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#29 Dec 10, 2012
interesting poll!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#30 Dec 15, 2012
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Poor momma is a big time coward and always scared to come on when his couple of buddies are not around....so the fat slob judges instead like the coward he is......now the bonehead moron kisses his ass royally......2 big time losers deserve one another....

it is funny...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#31 Dec 15, 2012
"its noticed"..lmao
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#32 Dec 15, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
it is funny...
And true....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#33 Dec 16, 2012
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>And true....

love this poll, its funny..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#34 Dec 18, 2012
"its noticed" lmfao

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#35 Dec 19, 2012
2 way battle!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#36 Dec 19, 2012
Private parts is gaining ground!

“I only voted for Obama 1 time”

Since: Mar 12

Summerville, SC

#37 Dec 20, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
Private parts is gaining ground!
Think sand Jimbo.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#38 Dec 24, 2012
momma chamberlan wrote:
<quoted text>
Think sand Jimbo.

lmao

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#39 Dec 26, 2012
"private parts"!!!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#40 Dec 27, 2012
momma chamberlan wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you know your afraid of me. One day it will sand time jimbo. I did make boneheads wet his pants, and now he listens to me.

oh get lost...no one listens to you dope.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
National guard to Baltimore tonight? 4 min Just Saying 2
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 8 min Wun Hung Lo 315,557
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 15 min jimi-yank 35,586
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 19 min jimi-yank 3,834
Will Bruce Jenner now be allowed to use women's... 35 min The Ace of Spades 19
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 38 min _Zoey_ 11,156
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 43 min OzRitz 52,890
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER 1 hr BS detector 3,240
More from around the web

New York People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]