bigtool

Sag Harbor, NY

#10744 Apr 23, 2014
did my annual scouting down south last week.a ton of talent some of the black kids chase rabbits for speed training,and then boil them up and eat them.the football smarts are not there but the speed is especially when they is hungry wow. I will give a reporton my findings later.
HS Football Fanatic

West Islip, NY

#10745 Apr 23, 2014
Any word on roster for boomer's empire game
longwood

United States

#10746 Apr 24, 2014
Blue chip combine may 4 th will show Longwood has some athletes this year.....
Suff III

Bronx, NY

#10747 Apr 24, 2014
anyone invited to the elite eleven this weekend at the Jets training center?
Lawrence Forever

Far Rockaway, NY

#10748 Apr 24, 2014
Congrats to Jordan Fredericks on committing to Syracuse!!!!!!!
Lawrence Forever

Far Rockaway, NY

#10749 Apr 24, 2014
Congrats to Jordan Fredericks on committing to Syracuse as a RB.
bigtool

Sag Harbor, NY

#10750 Apr 24, 2014
Lawrence Forever wrote:
Congrats to Jordan Fredericks on committing to Syracuse!!!!!!!
expect to see Jordan transferring to stony brook in two years.
Lawrence Forever

Far Rockaway, NY

#10751 Apr 25, 2014
bigtool wrote:
<quoted text>expect to see Jordan transferring to stony brook in two years.
Don't get out of pocket or you can expect an a$$ whipping next time we see you.
Suff III

Bronx, NY

#10752 Apr 25, 2014
Congrats. Jordan, hope you have a very successful college time at Syracuse.
bigtool

Sag Harbor, NY

#10753 Apr 25, 2014
Suff III wrote:
Congrats. Jordan, hope you have a very successful college time at Syracuse.
i will take the under on that.
He Is Blessed

Far Rockaway, NY

#10754 Apr 25, 2014
bigtool wrote:
<quoted text>i will take the under on that.
what do u mean by that???
bigtool

Sag Harbor, NY

#10755 Apr 25, 2014
He Is Blessed wrote:
<quoted text> what do u mean by that???
hey ,moron, how old are you? the under means I bet he will not be successful,like most Lawrence and Nassau players..why why do these kids go big time when they are d3.its the coaches ego plain and simple.
Tired of You

Far Rockaway, NY

#10756 Apr 25, 2014
bigtool wrote:
<quoted text>hey ,moron, how old are you? the under means I bet he will not be successful,like most Lawrence and Nassau players..why why do these kids go big time when they are d3.its the coaches ego plain and simple.
that's it you co*ksucker!!! You bring your two faced a$$ around everybody acting like you are such a friend or a fan. Don't blame other people because your son didn't make it!!! Your kids don't even like you nor respect you. You are a prisoner in your own home. With your punk a$$.You wait until "we" see your sorry a$$. We will teach you some manners. You know who I am and i damn well surely know who you are, so just be prepared.. "keep it up so your coward a$$ can come up missing!!!!". You bipolar jerk off. Your mother should of swallow you. You think they nearly beat you up last year???? Your best bet is to stay away.
bigtool

Sag Harbor, NY

#10757 Apr 25, 2014
wow you are a bad ass,
bigtool

Sag Harbor, NY

#10758 Apr 26, 2014
he has about as much chance to play at the cuse as old sailor does to coach football at Oceanside.
SCFB

Medford, NY

#10759 Apr 26, 2014
bigtool wrote:
he has about as much chance to play at the cuse as old sailor does to coach football at Oceanside.
I heard Old Sailor got hired
Suff III

Bronx, NY

#10760 Apr 26, 2014

that would be a great team to play on. Everyone gets to play at least a full quarter. Practice is optional, need only attend when you feel like it. There will be no captains on the team so nobody gets hurt feeling about being left out. This team will fight to be in Division 6 for kids that don't like to compete and no scores will be kept, and everyone is a CHAMPION....
Lawrence Forever

Brooklyn, NY

#10761 Apr 26, 2014
bigtool wrote:
it took u all night to come up with that?? If he never plays a down at Syracuse he will still be a better athlete than your lame son. So get Jordan's di*ck out of your mouth and go teach your son how to throw or catch .........something besides herpes. Maybe we should just come to your house and see how bad you really are.
An Old Sailor

Valley Stream, NY

#10762 Apr 26, 2014
Suff III wrote:
that would be a great team to play on. Everyone gets to play at least a full quarter. Practice is optional, need only attend when you feel like it. There will be no captains on the team so nobody gets hurt feeling about being left out. This team will fight to be in Division 6 for kids that don't like to compete and no scores will be kept, and everyone is a CHAMPION....
This coming from somebody who never taught a day in his life or coached above the Little League level.
bigtool

Sag Harbor, NY

#10763 Apr 27, 2014
Suff III wrote:
this would be perfect for all the jewish schools.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min Brian_G 46,806
Massive New York march aims to focus world's ey... 2 hr Anonymous 1
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 3 hr UN Must Go 15,098
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 4 hr UN Must Go 308,064
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) 5 hr Jimmy Rustle 676
Thousands Attend Climate March in New York 6 hr Tommy Chong 6
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 7 hr zach 305,689
•••

New York News Video

•••
•••

New York Jobs

•••
•••
•••

New York People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE