Sayville, NY

#8431 Oct 25, 2013
any word on hauppauge amityville game
Pat-Med 88

Indio, CA

#8432 Oct 25, 2013
Da Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I never posted this. This was not me and I can't confirm these scores. The Floyd-Sachem east game was actually 15-7 at the half. Floyd won 36-15. Floyd played well but they had a ton of penalties again. Sachems scoring drive late in the 3rd was pretty much all Floyd penalties. I thought Sachem east qb is fantastic. In my opinion he's the best qb in the division. Good accurate arm. Good escapability. Great pocket presence. He was sacked 4 times but avoided getting sacked another 5 or 6 times.Floyd did a nice job defending the past but sachems qb played really really well. If he played for North they would be undefeated. Faison had a huge game. I would say he had close to 200 yards and 4 TDs.
Wouldn't matter is SE QB Danny Wolff played at SN, Falco doesn't throw the ball.
Johnny

Deer Park, NY

#8433 Oct 25, 2013
East Islip beat North Babylon 38-0 or 39-0 don't remember. And Islip beat Deer Park 13-7 in OT
bigtool

Medford, NY

#8434 Oct 25, 2013
Driver7789 wrote:
Hey Tool- what do you think of Lawrence's QB? At the beginning of the season he said he wasn't worried about the passing records-all he wanted was the wins. Now that he has breoken the records , he says he wants to put them so far out of reach that they will never be broken. A very rare form of humbleness?
the kid is very average can't play in college too short and not smart.
hs footballhonestly

United States

#8435 Oct 25, 2013
Driver7789 wrote:
Hey Tool- what do you think of Lawrence's QB? At the beginning of the season he said he wasn't worried about the passing records-all he wanted was the wins. Now that he has breoken the records , he says he wants to put them so far out of reach that they will never be broken. A very rare form of humbleness?
HS kid not a biggie but honestly nobody wants there records broken ever but they never admit it. This kid seems honest though
con 1

United States

#8436 Oct 25, 2013
HSFB FAN wrote:
<quoted text>
The game is too big for Baldwin, I have to believe Warner will try to go on offense but not on defense. Not sure who the DL is that you mention. Sounds like Baldwin is really beat up but I think it will be a close game. Really sad to hear what is happening to that town. No middle school teams and kids heading to private school is not a good thing. Wonder how long the Carroll's will continue?
When did u play at Baldwin, think they are in trouble tomorrow vs EM
con 1

United States

#8437 Oct 25, 2013
bigtool wrote:
<quoted text>the kid is very average can't play in college too short and not smart.
VERY Smart though tool
Da Fan

Morristown, NJ

#8439 Oct 26, 2013
Da Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I never posted this. This was not me and I can't confirm these scores. The Floyd-Sachem east game was actually 15-7 at the half. Floyd won 36-15. Floyd played well but they had a ton of penalties again. Sachems scoring drive late in the 3rd was pretty much all Floyd penalties. I thought Sachem east qb is fantastic. In my opinion he's the best qb in the division. Good accurate arm. Good escapability. Great pocket presence. He was sacked 4 times but avoided getting sacked another 5 or 6 times.Floyd did a nice job defending the past but sachems qb played really really well. If he played for North they would be undefeated. Faison had a huge game. I would say he had close to 200 yards and 4 TDs.
SACHEM EAST QB BEST IN DIVISION?? isn't the kid from patchogue leading Long Island in passing right now?
An Old Sailor

AOL

#8440 Oct 26, 2013
bigtool wrote:
<quoted text>old sailor why why does Baldwin lose so many kids to private schools.lets see hey maybe shootings at football games or a 60% raise in crime or teachers who don't give a shit and have no control of the classrooms.the place looks like a shit hole and it was once a nice place.what do you think happened?
Don't pin this on the teachers. We are just as hard working as ever. What happened was the school district never addressed the changes that were happening. They continued to operate as if it was 1975 Baldwin not 2013 Baldwin. The population changed and it was easier to simply talk about the wonderful diversity of Baldwin than to face the reality. We have a huge rate of poverty, single parent homes, grandparents raising the kids and yet the district insists we are on par with the neighboring districts like Oceanside, Merrick, RVC etc. They never want to be compared with Freeport, Uniondale, Roosevelt or Hempstead.
It is not the teachers who created this.
An Old Sailor

AOL

#8441 Oct 26, 2013
HSFB FAN wrote:
<quoted text>
The game is too big for Baldwin, I have to believe Warner will try to go on offense but not on defense. Not sure who the DL is that you mention. Sounds like Baldwin is really beat up but I think it will be a close game. Really sad to hear what is happening to that town. No middle school teams and kids heading to private school is not a good thing. Wonder how long the Carroll's will continue?
You maybe right about Warner, but I'm only telling you what I was told by one of the coaches who I talk to every day at work. The lineman has a name I can't pronounce nor do I remember him from Middle School. I think he may have moved into town in High School. Steve has 4 years left before he's eligible to retire. I would be really shocked if he goes beyond 4 more years.
As for the game against East Meadow, I'm thinking that they will lose, however over the years they always have a game where they play way over their heads and upset the better team. Look up Freeport 2011, Baldwin beat them when there was no way they should have done so. That is always a possibility with Baldwin.
Da Fan

Harrison, NJ

#8442 Oct 26, 2013
Da Fan wrote:
<quoted text>SACHEM EAST QB BEST IN DIVISION?? isn't the kid from patchogue leading Long Island in passing right now?
Stats don't mean everything. Wolfe doesn't have the same weapons that the pat-med qb has. But I have no problem with thinking the pat-med qb is better. Its very close I just like Wolfe a little better from what I saw.
Da Fan

Harrison, NJ

#8443 Oct 26, 2013
Pat-Med 88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wouldn't matter is SE QB Danny Wolff played at SN, Falco doesn't throw the ball.
If Falco didn't throw the ball with him at qb then he would deserve to be fired.
bigtool

Medford, NY

#8444 Oct 26, 2013
An Old Sailor wrote:
<quoted text> Don't pin this on the teachers. We are just as hard working as ever. What happened was the school district never addressed the changes that were happening. They continued to operate as if it was 1975 Baldwin not 2013 Baldwin. The population changed and it was easier to simply talk about the wonderful diversity of Baldwin than to face the reality. We have a huge rate of poverty, single parent homes, grandparents raising the kids and yet the district insists we are on par with the neighboring districts like Oceanside, Merrick, RVC etc. They never want to be compared with Freeport, Uniondale, Roosevelt or Hempstead.
It is not the teachers who created this.
sorry didn't mean to blame the teachers but you are on par with Freeport,roosevelt,uniondale and Hempstead.baldwin is not a great diverse town its a welfare town and quess what suozzi will win because dems get the black and Hispanic vote and the situation will get worse.oceanside is next as crime increases and the jews move out.
NY Football Fan

Commack, NY

#8445 Oct 26, 2013
Da Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Stats don't mean everything. Wolfe doesn't have the same weapons that the pat-med qb has. But I have no problem with thinking the pat-med qb is better. Its very close I just like Wolfe a little better from what I saw.
I would put the Commack QB up against any QB in division. 15 TD over 1000 yards passing.
Da Fan

Harrison, NJ

#8446 Oct 26, 2013
NY Football Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I would put the Commack QB up against any QB in division. 15 TD over 1000 yards passing.
I haven't seen him play yet. I'm sure he's good but like I said stats don't tell the whole story. The kid from sachem east has not much to work with and still puts up good numbers. He would be getting more attention if he played for a better team.
bigtool

Medford, NY

#8447 Oct 26, 2013
con 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
VERY Smart though tool
at least he has something the important thing.we hope he doesn't become a janitor.
bigtool

Medford, NY

#8448 Oct 26, 2013
is st' ants any good I mean bosco good?
Pat-Med 88

Indio, CA

#8449 Oct 26, 2013
Da Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
If Falco didn't throw the ball with him at qb then he would deserve to be fired.
Can you tell me the last time Sachem or Sachem North had a QB that threw for close to 1,000 yards in a season? Even in 2002 Pat-Med had two excellent backs in HB Alex Baez and FB Alan D'Meza, yet QB Jay Pontieri threw for over 1,000 yards. His favorite receiver was Mike Smeja.
Pat-Med 88

Indio, CA

#8450 Oct 26, 2013
Da Fan wrote:
<quoted text>SACHEM EAST QB BEST IN DIVISION?? isn't the kid from patchogue leading Long Island in passing right now?
Pat-Med's QB Anthony Lee is 91/167 1,402 yards and 16 td's prior to today's game.
Da Fan

Harrison, NJ

#8451 Oct 26, 2013
Pat-Med 88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you tell me the last time Sachem or Sachem North had a QB that threw for close to 1,000 yards in a season? Even in 2002 Pat-Med had two excellent backs in HB Alex Baez and FB Alan D'Meza, yet QB Jay Pontieri threw for over 1,000 yards. His favorite receiver was Mike Smeja.
Couldn't tell you and I couldn't care less. Wolff or Wolfe how ever you spell it has no weapons. Floyd put a ton of pressure on him and he still made plays. Give him Pat-Meds, Floyds or Sachem Norths weapons and he could put up huge numbers. Floyd would of won every game by 3tds with him at qb. Just look how much better Floyd is doing now that Brust is playing much better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hillary Clinton Charges Racism 5 min Michel Montvert 651
=-O Michael Moore: Trump won the debate. 14 min Wall Street 2016 2
Time to go? (Jun '15) 37 min SouthernBelle 12,678
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 1 hr Hooplah 41,887
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr ThomasA 311,876
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 1 hr Nonlib 12,343
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 61,482
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 4 hr NYStateOfMind 333,080
jets talk back (Dec '07) 14 hr Paul Yanks 12,356
Topix Human Sexuality Forum Discontinued Sun Katrina 138

New York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages