Nassau/Suffolk High School Football
bigtool

Patchogue, NY

#7742 Sep 30, 2013
the X-FACTOR continues and "THE DANCH" brings one home.they have a fried possem taco before the game and it got them going.
HS FOOTBALL

Franklin Square, NY

#7743 Sep 30, 2013
HonestlySpeaking wrote:
<quoted text> Its consistency that they lack, they have the talent they just need the push
talent and speed are there.
HS FOOTBALL

Franklin Square, NY

#7744 Sep 30, 2013
Nassau 3 wrote:
<quoted text> didn't get along with head coach
surprised he gets along with everyone lol
SKYWALKER

Tel Aviv, Israel

#7745 Sep 30, 2013
"Law Dogg"
Actually if you were there you would have understood why Lawrence put such a beating on this team . They were very nasty and they played without class.. They were the ones who apparantly tried to physically injur the Lawrence players. If you notice at the half, Lawrence was only winning 21-0, while sayville ( the team with so much class) was winning 28-0 .. In the third Qt the plainedge team seemed upset and tried to injur the Lawrence .. The team got upset and put a beat down on Plainedge. So please don't judge.. Unless you were there!!

Word is that Plainedge also had alot of dirty no class play vs Hewlett and the refs let it go. Maybe they can bully Hewlett but I hope big bro Lawrence teaches these guys a lesson again.
Pat-Med 88

Indio, CA

#7746 Sep 30, 2013
bigtool wrote:
the X-FACTOR continues and "THE DANCH" brings one home.they have a fried possem taco before the game and it got them going.
Yes, the X-FACTOR does continue. The problem is #10 Commack hasn't played anyone. First week they beat #11 Brentwood(1-2), the following week they beat #8 Sachem East(0-3, how they were seeded #8 is beyond me), and last week the beat #12 HHHE(0-3). Commack's points for/against 78-20, opponents 3 game won/loss record 1-8. This Saturday they play #6 Longwood(1-2)@ Longwood 2:00 pm. The following week, on Oct. 11 Friday night they go to Sachem North for a 7:00 pm night game. I'd have to say right now the power points for Commack aren't looking to bright.
bigtool

Patchogue, NY

#7747 Sep 30, 2013
Pat-Med 88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the X-FACTOR does continue. The problem is #10 Commack hasn't played anyone. First week they beat #11 Brentwood(1-2), the following week they beat #8 Sachem East(0-3, how they were seeded #8 is beyond me), and last week the beat #12 HHHE(0-3). Commack's points for/against 78-20, opponents 3 game won/loss record 1-8. This Saturday they play #6 Longwood(1-2)@ Longwood 2:00 pm. The following week, on Oct. 11 Friday night they go to Sachem North for a 7:00 pm night game. I'd have to say right now the power points for Commack aren't looking to bright.
trust me the FACTOR will prevail.what do you think of the new and amazing 'DANCH" they could be a factor.
suffolkIII

Sayville, NY

#7748 Sep 30, 2013
game of the week East I vs Smithtown W.

I'll take smithtown W by a TD.

what do you think???
Pat-Med 88

Indio, CA

#7749 Sep 30, 2013
bigtool wrote:
<quoted text>trust me the FACTOR will prevail.what do you think of the new and amazing 'DANCH" they could be a factor.
The "DANCH" did good, considering they were a #14 seed and beat the #6 seed Mercy 28-20. Not sure how they pre-seeded Mercy @#6 considering they are 0-3, points for/against 26-98. But a win is a win.

#14 "DANCH" travels to #7 nBayport-Blue Point on Friday Oct. 04 @ 7:00 pm.
Pat-Med 88

Indio, CA

#7750 Sep 30, 2013
suffolkIII wrote:
game of the week East I vs Smithtown W.
I'll take smithtown W by a TD.
what do you think???
That's a tough call. Both EI and SW's 3 game statistics are almost identical. Very little seperation.
Colonial21

Jersey City, NJ

#7751 Sep 30, 2013
My Colonials got spanked this Friday by pat med. I think we are down this year, but pat med is pretty freaking good. Their offense was very up tempo and basically tore us up. Definitely thought we could stop them as defense has been our strongpoint thus far, but they were pretty unstoppable. Coughlin is legit and their other receivers made a bunch of plays too. If not for their other WR getting hurt, they might have scored 50. We can't seem to stop good spread offenses like that. They have a chance to do some damage if that offense keeps putting up those numbers and the defense plays like it did the other night. We have another big game this week vs Connetquot so let's make sure we step it up
An Old Sailor

AOL

#7752 Sep 30, 2013
New Sailor wrote:
100% agree. I'm just happy they are competitive. I would love to see them make or win the final one day, but it's a great thing for the town and for those kids that put in all that hard work. The coach helps to put them in a position to win each week.
They could use another thousand seats for every home game.
The coach has changed the whole program and he deserves a ton of credit. We have always had athletes and seemed to always still lose 42-7 to the real power houses. Now they feel they can win and expect to win and have been competitive in just about every game since Blount arrived.
Same for Stanley in Carey.
<quoted text>
I don't know how old you are, but I played there under Kessenich and it wasn't a great experience to say the least. The varsity baseball coach Scerbo called the offense, if you played baseball there was a good chance you were going to be on the football team.
Anyway, in all the years there has never been this buzz about the football program. You are right, they need to insatll more stands.
Interesting, I had both Michael Stanley, head coach at Carey and Kevin Shippos, head coach at Massapequa as students. Stanley was a great kid. A hard worker and a pretty good athlete despite his small size. He played football, wrestled and played baseball.
Shippos on the other hand was a brooding kid who said very little. Great wrestler of course. He was ok as a student but communication skills were limited. I just wonder how he gets his message across to his players.
bigtool

Patchogue, NY

#7753 Sep 30, 2013
An Old Sailor wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know how old you are, but I played there under Kessenich and it wasn't a great experience to say the least. The varsity baseball coach Scerbo called the offense, if you played baseball there was a good chance you were going to be on the football team.
Anyway, in all the years there has never been this buzz about the football program. You are right, they need to insatll more stands.
Interesting, I had both Michael Stanley, head coach at Carey and Kevin Shippos, head coach at Massapequa as students. Stanley was a great kid. A hard worker and a pretty good athlete despite his small size. He played football, wrestled and played baseball.
Shippos on the other hand was a brooding kid who said very little. Great wrestler of course. He was ok as a student but communication skills were limited. I just wonder how he gets his message across to his players.
they both are lacking and neither will last kessenich was a flat out moron he never did anything for anybody.
Pat-Med 88

Indio, CA

#7754 Sep 30, 2013
Colonial21 wrote:
My Colonials got spanked this Friday by pat med. I think we are down this year, but pat med is pretty freaking good. Their offense was very up tempo and basically tore us up. Definitely thought we could stop them as defense has been our strongpoint thus far, but they were pretty unstoppable. Coughlin is legit and their other receivers made a bunch of plays too. If not for their other WR getting hurt, they might have scored 50. We can't seem to stop good spread offenses like that. They have a chance to do some damage if that offense keeps putting up those numbers and the defense plays like it did the other night. We have another big game this week vs Connetquot so let's make sure we step it up
Still have 5 regular season games left and anything can happen. Floyd will always be in the mix. Kevin Morrissey did get hurt in the Brentwood game and Dom Cassella did a nice job filling in for Morrissey. Connetquot will be a battle, but I still think Floyd will adjust for Connetquot.
suffolkIII

Sayville, NY

#7755 Sep 30, 2013

Don't forget that Connetequot's spread is averaging 45 points a game and has already beaten up Pat Med.
lawrence alum

United States

#7756 Sep 30, 2013
An Old Sailor wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post -well I guess shippos and Andre did not get along heard Andre left
New Sailor

Lynbrook, NY

#7757 Sep 30, 2013
Big tool what is your problem? Would you mind being an asshole on anther site.
Old sailor I played for Luisi. It was even worse. Most of the best athletes in town chose to surf or smoke weed instead of playing for that loser. And these are guys that played peewee football from when they were 6. These guys loved football. Luisi sucked as a coach but also had a way about him that made it miserable to be on the team. His clock management, play calling, etc was poor. His assistants use to laugh at him. I don't know Shippos, but Stanley is a high-character guy.
Pat-Med 88

Indio, CA

#7758 Sep 30, 2013
suffolkIII wrote:
Don't forget that Connetequot's spread is averaging 45 points a game and has already beaten up Pat Med.
HMMM Connetquot runs a spread offense? In three games Connetquot is 23/48 432 yards and 5 td's passing. They have used 8 different ball carriers and has 122 carries for 919 yards with 12 td's. Now Pat-Med runs a true spread offense. The passing game is 45/85 880 yards with 11 td's and the rushing game has 46 carries for 328 yards 2 td's. Pat-Med's three main receivers have 28 receptions for 604 yards and 10 td's.
lawrence alum

United States

#7759 Sep 30, 2013
New Sailor wrote:
Big tool what is your problem? Would you mind being an asshole on anther site.
Old sailor I played for Luisi. It was even worse. Most of the best athletes in town chose to surf or smoke weed instead of playing for that loser. And these are guys that played peewee football from when they were 6. These guys loved football. Luisi sucked as a coach but also had a way about him that made it miserable to be on the team. His clock management, play calling, etc was poor. His assistants use to laugh at him. I don't know Shippos, but Stanley is a high-character guy.
Did you play with Fiedler or before him ; Lawrence had a real good team in 82 that won the county but had a real tough time with 82 oceanside team think it was 22-14
hs football

United States

#7760 Sep 30, 2013
The 77 oceanside team that won it all beat Lawrence 19-14 that year. That team went 6-3 the losses were 19-14, 3-0 and 15-14 to hicksville And James Rodney
LI Football Fan

New York, NY

#7761 Oct 1, 2013
Pat-Med 88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pat-Med 88 - I have seen Commack play this year and they were grossly underrated by Suffolk Div I coaches. They are much better than a #10 seed. They can only play who is on their schedule. So far they have completely dominated their 3 opponents.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yankees talk back (Dec '07) 21 min Paul Yanks 43,220
Mets talk back (Dec '06) 34 min Paul Yanks 29,277
Time to go? (Jun '15) 38 min Brothers kill bro... 12,541
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 43 min God Damned Holy S... 61,042
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 49 min Paul Yanks 5,083
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 1 hr Paul Yanks 41,520
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 1 hr Paul Yanks 332,014
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 1 hr Paul Yanks 11,930
Topix Human Sexuality Forum Discontinued Fri rainmaker2016 54

New York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages