Nassau/Suffolk High School Football
Hs football

Jersey City, NJ

#6716 Aug 30, 2013
Lawrence sitting alot of regulars tomorrow vs wantagh and massapequa, 4 or 5 spots open that are being looked at.

Will play a team vs oceanside on tuesday, that's what the word is.
Hs football

Jersey City, NJ

#6717 Aug 30, 2013
Pat-Med 88 wrote:
<quoted text>
August 31, 2013 @ Bay Shore 5:00 PM. Bay Shore, Pat-Med, and Floyd.
Interesting scrimmage longwood, freeport, plainedge at freeport tomorrow
Hs football

Jersey City, NJ

#6718 Aug 30, 2013
Da Fan wrote:
<quoted text> not the same person but who knows maybe he's my long lost cousin. On a side note does anyone know what time the Bay Shore scrimmage is and what teams beside Floyd are going to be there?
Why would Floyd scrimmage Pat Med don't they play regular season on 9/27
bigtool

Old Bridge, NJ

#6719 Aug 30, 2013
Hs football wrote:
Tool need your opinion on these lifetime hs football matchups, who would you go with also pat med. or anyone else.
Hempstead vs Freeport
Garden City vs Farmingdale
Lawrence vs Massapequa.
Sayville vs Bellport
N.Bab vs Bethpage
Who would you pick all time
Hempstead but very close--garden city better coaching--Lawrence again very close---bellport too many bro's--bethpage
Hs football

Jersey City, NJ

#6720 Aug 30, 2013
Hs football expert wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok tool man
Week 1 you have union +3 vs oceanside
Week 2 you have sayville -6 vs mitch miller place
Week 3 you have Floyd -7. Vs pat Med. good luck
We must pick a wyandanch game this year also.
Very live dogs miller place+6 and Pat Med +7 tool could be in trouble early!
NASSAU 3

Hewlett, NY

#6721 Aug 30, 2013
Hs football wrote:
Lawrence sitting alot of regulars tomorrow vs wantagh and massapequa, 4 or 5 spots open that are being looked at.
Will play a team vs oceanside on tuesday, that's what the word is.
just curious where you got that info from? Don't be surprised if you go to Wantagh tomorrow and Lawrence is playing everyone.
Nassau 3

Hewlett, NY

#6722 Aug 30, 2013
How about msg varsity ? Hard to imagine after all the success the last 4 years
Pat-Med 88

Indio, CA

#6723 Aug 30, 2013
Hs football wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting time 5pm saturday on a holiday weekend.
Can't answer that question. All I know is what I read on their schedule. On Friday 09/4 Pat-Med will be scrimmaging Newfield @ Newfield at 3:30 PM.
bigtool

Old Bridge, NJ

#6724 Aug 30, 2013
how's Freeport this year haven't really heard much.i know business Is good on the streets have the bro's left football in freeport
Pat-Med 88

Indio, CA

#6725 Aug 30, 2013
Nassau 3 wrote:
If your talking about the Dolan's pulling the plug on MSG Varsity, that started back in February when they laid of dozens of employees and started selling off all their high tech TV vans. I wouldn't be surprised if you see Time Warner Cable pick up the HS games in the tri-state. Last year they started a High School football program for the upstate schools and expanded it this year. Gave away a lot of money.
HS FOOTBALL

Brooklyn, NY

#6726 Aug 30, 2013
NASSAU 3 wrote:
<quoted text> just curious where you got that info from? Don't be surprised if you go to Wantagh tomorrow and Lawrence is playing everyone.
HEARD Cap and a few others of the starters won't play much at all that the coach was looking at other players battling for spots and he was going to take it easy on certain kids. Also that they will go full tilt at Oceanside 9/3. We will see but just relaying the info from a very good close source.
bigtool

Old Bridge, NJ

#6727 Aug 30, 2013
Pat-Med 88 wrote:
<quoted text>
If your talking about the Dolan's pulling the plug on MSG Varsity, that started back in February when they laid of dozens of employees and started selling off all their high tech TV vans. I wouldn't be surprised if you see Time Warner Cable pick up the HS games in the tri-state. Last year they started a High School football program for the upstate schools and expanded it this year. Gave away a lot of money.
dolan the ruination of sports in new York along with woody and the jewish fellow who owns the mets and his a-hole son.
HS FOOTBALL

Brooklyn, NY

#6728 Aug 30, 2013
Nassau 3 wrote:
sorry to hear about msg varsity, it was alot of fun for the kids and some nice exposure. It seems LI just can't get it going with exposure it's only Newsday.
HS FOOTBALL

Brooklyn, NY

#6729 Aug 30, 2013
bigtool wrote:
<quoted text>Hempstead but very close--garden city better coaching--Lawrence again very close---bellport too many bro's--bethpage
good matchups, so Hempstead, GC, Lawrence, Bellport, Bethpage

ok
Nassau 3

Hewlett, NY

#6730 Aug 30, 2013
Pat-Med 88 wrote:
<quoted text>
not the real reason. Hopefully it comes out eventually. All i can say is Dolan is an a hole and that is all o can say right now
Nassau 3

Hewlett, NY

#6731 Aug 30, 2013
HS FOOTBALL wrote:
<quoted text>
HEARD Cap and a few others of the starters won't play much at all that the coach was looking at other players battling for spots and he was going to take it easy on certain kids. Also that they will go full tilt at Oceanside 9/3. We will see but just relaying the info from a very good close source.
i expect all starters against Mass and Wantagh. A lot of non starters against VSC. Guess we shall see tomorrow
Pat-Med 88

Indio, CA

#6732 Aug 30, 2013
Nassau 3 wrote:
<quoted text> not the real reason. Hopefully it comes out eventually. All i can say is Dolan is an a hole and that is all o can say right now
Some of the word of mouth was Sandy was responsible, other's said that MSG Varsity and the Optimum Local lost money. Who knows. If TWC does pick up the tri-state area, they will do a much better job of programming. They have a great high school football sports show Up State.
HS FOOTBALL

Brooklyn, NY

#6733 Aug 30, 2013
Pat-Med 88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of the word of mouth was Sandy was responsible, other's said that MSG Varsity and the Optimum Local lost money. Who knows. If TWC does pick up the tri-state area, they will do a much better job of programming. They have a great high school football sports show Up State.
sad i thought it was good for LI, hopefully you are correct and TWC PICKS it up.
Pat-Med 88

Indio, CA

#6734 Aug 30, 2013
HS FOOTBALL wrote:
<quoted text>
sad i thought it was good for LI, hopefully you are correct and TWC PICKS it up.
TWC has a website for the Up State Cable show, it's really good. So was the game of the week on Channel 12 until they pulled the plug on that in I believe 1997.
Da Fan

Hoboken, NJ

#6735 Aug 30, 2013
Hs football wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would Floyd scrimmage Pat Med don't they play regular season on 9/27
. Makes no sense. Neither team is going to show the other team anything. Longo is very vanilla I'm scrimmages as it is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 14 min the don 41,501
Testimony on how i got my loan from this loan f... (Mar '13) 14 min anna wialliams 5
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 23 min Chicagoan by Birth 11,900
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 23 min Notliz 61,022
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 36 min FuMan Chu Yanks 331,899
Trump Throws Election 1 hr Plagiarize This 1
We VS We (Nov '09) 1 hr 2 Dogs 2,258

New York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages