Pat-Med 88

Palm Springs, CA

#6666 Aug 26, 2013
I was reading today that the CA CIF has finally done the ridiculous. They passed the "school of choice" policy. According to this "Pandora's Box" nightmare policy, it states that any high school student can attend or transfer to any high school in the state, regardless of where they live. Can't wait to see the enrollment repercussions from this stupid policy. I know the state had a problem with student transfers, but I figured they were going to tighten up the rules and go the other way. Now the state is really going to see a major shift of power with certain High Schools in all major sports.
SCFB

Medford, NY

#6667 Aug 26, 2013
Is anyone going to check out specific scrimmages this Saturday? What teams are going to the Bay Shore scrimmage? I know Bay Shore obviously, Sayville, Pat-Med, Floyd...but who else?

Other scrimmages of note...

1. Sachem East, Sm. East, WB, MP, SWR & Bellport

2. Connetquot, St. Johns, Harborfields & West Islip

3. Smithtown West, KP, Commack & Babylon

4. Sachem North, Riverhead, WHB...??

5. Huntington, Whitman, Northport...??

6. Comsewogue, HHH East, RP, Bayport-BP

7. Brentwood, Amityville, CI

Corners and Knees

River Edge, NJ

#6668 Aug 27, 2013
Yes. Central Michigan would beat Penn by quite a few points. So what? The quality of play in the Ivy League is equitable. It is well played football. The Patriot League plays outstanding football as well. Most importantly, the kids are actually going to class as well.
I guess Mt. Union doesn't have any players either.
suffolkIII

East Islip, NY

#6669 Aug 27, 2013
Is anyone going to check out specific scrimmages this Saturday? What teams are going to the Bay Shore scrimmage? I know Bay Shore obviously, Sayville, Pat-Med, Floyd...but who else?
Other scrimmages of note...
1. Sachem East, Sm. East, WB, MP, SWR & Bellport
2. Connetquot, St. Johns, Harborfields & West Islip
3. Smithtown West, KP, Commack & Babylon
4. Sachem North, Riverhead, WHB...??
5. Huntington, Whitman, Northport...??
6. Comsewogue, HHH East, RP, Bayport-BP
7. Brentwood, Amityville, CI

Bayshore has had N. Babylon, Islip Wyandanch. and Farmingdale, Freeport and Westbury from Nassau
bigtool

Sag Harbor, NY

#6670 Aug 27, 2013
"the danch" wait till you see their food truck its worth the trip
An Old Sailor

AOL

#6671 Aug 27, 2013
Hey tool, very interesting that you give kudos to the "smart players" at Garden City. Yet, you don't seem as enthused about the Ivy League which probably has some of the smartest athletes in the country.
bigtool

Sag Harbor, NY

#6672 Aug 27, 2013
An Old Sailor wrote:
Hey tool, very interesting that you give kudos to the "smart players" at Garden City. Yet, you don't seem as enthused about the Ivy League which probably has some of the smartest athletes in the country.
because the smart garden city kids play lacrosse,and that's smart.the lower rung play football.i have tried the fish possem taco from "the danch" its great and if you are garden city smart you will make a trip.the football might not be so good but the atmosphere is electric.
nassau 3

Hewlett, NY

#6673 Aug 27, 2013
An Old Sailor wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on tool, you know the Sailors are not loaded. They lost their skill postion players to graduation. I would call this game a pick 'em myself. Uniondale though might make some mistakes that could cost them.
They play Lawrence in a scrimmage 9/3 which will give us a better handle on who they really are.
Should see who Lawrence really is also. Don't forget they lost 29 seniors last year
hs football

United States

#6674 Aug 27, 2013
HS FOOTBALL wrote:
<quoted text>
ok week 1 you got uniondale +3 vs oceanside 9/12
week 3 you got floyd -7 vs pat med 9/27 friday nite
we will pick week 2 eventually 9/21 game
Some week 2 games tool
mass 6 over east meadow
Freeport vs uniondale pick
Sayville vs Miller place pick
Lawrence Forever

United States

#6675 Aug 27, 2013
nassau 3 wrote:
<quoted text> Should see who Lawrence really is also. Don't forget they lost 29 seniors last year
Here we go!!! Lawrence has big shoes to fill. But that is the way of the world.......... Teams lose kids every year.
suffolkIII

East Islip, NY

#6677 Aug 27, 2013
hats off to lawrence they outscored a much better team last year by ONE point in the LIC. Without injuries Sayville win by 3 TD's. Anyone that saw the game will agree with this. They were exposed, and the unstoppable offense was held to TWO TD's. They should be able to win the Nassau championship again, but it will not be a cake walk.
ChiefFan1

Massapequa, NY

#6678 Aug 27, 2013
hs football wrote:
<quoted text>
Some week 2 games tool
mass 6 over east meadow
shouldnt you wait until after week 1 to put these lines up?
NASSAU 3

Hewlett, NY

#6679 Aug 27, 2013
hs football wrote:
<quoted text>
Some week 2 games tool
mass 6 over east meadow
Miller Place +7 FEEL THIS JUST COULD BE THEIR YEAR .
NASSAU 3

Hewlett, NY

#6680 Aug 27, 2013
suffolkIII wrote:
hats off to lawrence they outscored a much better team last year by ONE point in the LIC. Without injuries Sayville win by 3 TD's. Anyone that saw the game will agree with this. They were exposed, and the unstoppable offense was held to TWO TD's. They should be able to win the Nassau championship again, but it will not be a cake walk.
You just can't let it go. Injuries are part of the game.The year before Lawrence had 2. 1was HUGE. Hercules a stud mlb was out. No excuses from Lawrence people.This is a new year. LET IT GO ALREADY. Sayville at Miller Place week 2. What is your line on that one
HS FOOTBALL

Parsippany, NJ

#6681 Aug 27, 2013
ChiefFan1 wrote:
<quoted text>
shouldnt you wait until after week 1 to put these lines up?
you are right just having fun after week 1 is correct.
HS FOOTBALL

Parsippany, NJ

#6682 Aug 27, 2013
suffolkIII wrote:
let it go bro, lawrence won 21-20 no astericks appear
Lawrence Forever

United States

#6683 Aug 27, 2013
suffolkIII wrote:
Been there done that!! Its over sweetie. Learn from the kids and move on. Lawrence has heard it all before. Gowins played injured when we won by one point against Bellport. It was said if he was healthy blah blah blah. This is 2013 I wish ALL of the teams the best. And for the record Lawrence wasn't the team exposed. Our poor little QB had his ass hit up and down the field and NEVER folded......theirs was hit ONCE and left the game. Enough said........let it go.
bigtool

Southampton, NY

#6684 Aug 27, 2013
hs football wrote:
<quoted text>
Some week 2 games tool
mass 6 over east meadow
I like Sayville and will give 6 now isn't that nice.
bigtool

Southampton, NY

#6685 Aug 27, 2013
NASSAU 3 wrote:
<quoted text> Miller Place +7 FEEL THIS JUST COULD BE THEIR YEAR .
hey who is this jerk and who cares what he thinks because if he likes miller place he is a moron,which he is.just go back down into mommies basement and finish that poppy seeded bagel.
24 kt gold

Fort Lee, NJ

#6686 Aug 27, 2013
nassau 3 wrote:
<quoted text> Should see who Lawrence really is also. Don't forget they lost 29 seniors last year
They loose players every year.. Lawrence just reloads.. Of those 29 seniors , how many were starters. Lawrence arguably may have a more complete team than last year this year. The demise of Lawrence's football team is greatly exaggerated .!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 47 min OzRitz 53,063
News Peter King calls Michael Jackson 'child molester' (Jul '09) 56 min A Whistling Tune 7,349
News Fast chat: Freddie Highmore (Feb '08) 1 hr Harsh Patil 475
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr Pearl Jam 309,758
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 3 hr -Sprocket- 11,219
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 4 hr DILLIGAF 18,983
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 5 hr -Sprocket- 9,905
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 6 hr jimi-yank 315,825
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER 6 hr Just Saying 3,392
More from around the web

New York People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]