Football Fan

West Sayville, NY

#5852 Jul 2, 2013
MR Lawrence wrote:
Sayville scored 78 points against a Lawrence team comprised of Junior High aged players. There were three 9th graders on the field on defense. Had Lawrence's linebacker Chris Hercules played, it would have been a different outcome. But oh well, i suppose we will never know.
Lawrence came back from behind to beat Prayville last year, so its all good.
BLAH< BLAH BLAH...I think last years team played the Middle School team right??

ANYONE who watched the LIC this year nows damn well with the injury to Sirico, Sayvile wins by AT LEAST 3 TD's. Lawrence was exposed for what they were - a team that ran up scores on a very weak Nassau Division.

They play 10 times Sayville would win 9 of 10. Every Lawrence player knows they stole one from a back-up QB who saw no time on the field all season.

Hoss should have let the defense that was giving Lawrence's Offense a lesson on what it was like to play a real team finish the job. I'm sure he has nightmares about that.
MR Lawrence

Edison, NJ

#5853 Jul 2, 2013
Why did BOTH of Sayville's best players go down in the biggest game of their HS career??
Because they were hit hard by Lawrence Defense. Go look at the video clip on Patch. See how the Lawrence O-Line was blowing through Prayville D-line.
Jwhite

New York, NY

#5854 Jul 3, 2013
truth be told wrote:
Ferreira has 6409 yds and 73 td's in career
Capobianco had 2447/27 in 2011
And 2609/38 td's in 2012
5056 total and 65 td's for Capobianco. Yes if he stays healthy he should break the total career yards passing for a career and also td's for a hs career. Long Island records but Capobianco could end up 2nd all time in NYS behind Greg Paulus i believe.
He should have no problem breaking the records with a coach that loves to run the scores up.
Never played entire game all last year only sayville game
Jwhite

New York, NY

#5855 Jul 3, 2013
Pat Med 88 wrote:
<quoted text>
His stats as of now are the following:
2011 - 125/199 2,447 yards 29 td's
2012 - 129/166 2,609 yards 38 td's
Correct thanks
Pat-Med 88

Palm Springs, CA

#5856 Jul 3, 2013
Jwhite wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct thanks

Looking forward to watching him play this season.
WI Fan

West Islip, NY

#5857 Jul 3, 2013
What schools are practicing now????
Can anyone practice if they call it a clinic???
An Old Sailor

AOL

#5858 Jul 3, 2013
WI Fan wrote:
What schools are practicing now????
Can anyone practice if they call it a clinic???
By rule nobody is really suppossed to be practicing. However, they can have organized weightlifting sessions and conditioning sessions. Sure, clinics happen all the time.
bigtool

Sag Harbor, NY

#5859 Jul 3, 2013
An Old Sailor wrote:
<quoted text>
By rule nobody is really suppossed to be practicing. However, they can have organized weightlifting sessions and conditioning sessions. Sure, clinics happen all the time.
hey old sailor how about you going to a clinic and learn about football.
truth be told

East Islip, NY

#5860 Jul 3, 2013
watch the video The cheap shot on Sirico was not an attempt to tackle, it was a cheap shot at his ankle and it happened in the end zone and no flag was thrown. The Lawrence players were cheering the player that did it. The hit Haggart took was an intentional shot to the knee. Legal yes not what HS kids should be taught to do. Lawrence will get what they deserve this year for running up scores all season.
Truth be told
owls

Hewlett, NY

#5861 Jul 3, 2013
MR Lawrence wrote:
Why did BOTH of Sayville's best players go down in the biggest game of their HS career??
Because they were hit hard by Lawrence Defense. Go look at the video clip on Patch. See how the Lawrence O-Line was blowing through Prayville D-line.
sirico is as soft as they come.could of went back in game but was afraid to get hurt worse due to his lacrosse scholarship. you let your teammates down in biggest game of year. we have balls in lynbrook and play hurt MR SOFTEEEEEE.
bigtool

Sag Harbor, NY

#5862 Jul 3, 2013
hey old sailor,how come you spend your time posting with these clowns,you know shit but at least you know it stinks.it has gotten worse every decade,even you must agree. 73-64 please.
An Old Sailor

AOL

#5863 Jul 3, 2013
bigtool wrote:
hey old sailor,how come you spend your time posting with these clowns,you know shit but at least you know it stinks.it has gotten worse every decade,even you must agree. 73-64 please.
Hey tool, why are you picking on me? I'm one of your biggest supporters here. I always give you credit when you point out what happened to Baldwin over the years. You always tell me about the Goldfarb twins that you nailed back in the day at Oceanside, and I always give you propos for that.
OK just to make you happy, I'll attend that clinic, I think Joe Delgais is giving one next week.
SKYWALKER

Israel

#5864 Jul 4, 2013
"bigtool" if a lot of jews they will play d because jews are always defense minded.their country demands that. I love jew football players.

This year we all know you are going to UMAN for Rosh HaShana

Big Jew!
24 kt gold

Fort Lee, NJ

#5866 Jul 4, 2013
truth be told wrote:
watch the video The cheap shot on Sirico was not an attempt to tackle, it was a cheap shot at his ankle and it happened in the end zone and no flag was thrown. The Lawrence players were cheering the player that did it. The hit Haggart took was an intentional shot to the knee. Legal yes not what HS kids should be taught to do. Lawrence will get what they deserve this year for running up scores all season.
Truth be told
Don't think that's gonna happen this year..Lawrence may actually be as good or better this year . So get ready for another butt whipping!!!!!
Equal

New York, NY

#5867 Jul 5, 2013
bigtool wrote:
stfu
WI Fan

West Islip, NY

#5868 Jul 5, 2013
When are schedules being released????
Corners and Knees

River Edge, NJ

#5869 Jul 5, 2013
New Jersey teams have been running practices since June 10th. Long Island thinks that 7 on 7 is football. 7 on 7 has made the game WORSE as QB's and Receivers get in bad habits during those fake games. Linebackers and safeties spend the whole summer playing in a backpeddle and not downhill into the box. It is very hard to unteach these habits.
You also see teams doing things far outside their actual scheme on both sides of the ball. I seriously doubt that teams play much 5 underneath man with 2 deep safeties and no middle linebacker during the real season.
bigtool

Sag Harbor, NY

#5870 Jul 5, 2013
Corners and Knees wrote:
New Jersey teams have been running practices since June 10th. Long Island thinks that 7 on 7 is football. 7 on 7 has made the game WORSE as QB's and Receivers get in bad habits during those fake games. Linebackers and safeties spend the whole summer playing in a backpeddle and not downhill into the box. It is very hard to unteach these habits.
You also see teams doing things far outside their actual scheme on both sides of the ball. I seriously doubt that teams play much 5 underneath man with 2 deep safeties and no middle linebacker during the real season.
its another example of inferior football on long island.the only ? I have is why the black kids on long island stink.
owls

Hewlett, NY

#5872 Jul 5, 2013
truth be told wrote:
Truth be told
you must be kidding me.you better put glasses on and watch the video yourself in slow motion. Haggart went to cut and his knee went out . HE WASNT TOUCHED. YOUR NAME SHOULD BE BULLSHIT BE TOLD NOT TRUTH.
lax football life

Valley Stream, NY

#5873 Jul 5, 2013
Most lax programs even the big ones like cuse and duke only have 12 or 13 full scholarship kids on the team at a time most of the kids that signed this year are paying a large sum of their own money. there are a lot more guys getting a full scholarship for football than lax. all the kids signed letters of intent but not all of them got full scholarships just a small amount of money to play
SCFB wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a lame comparison....check your numbers even for this year
BOYS LAX: 48/85 signees as listed are going D1...(56%)
FOOTBALL: 20/50 signees listed are going D1(FBS/FCS)...(40%)
You really mean that there haven't been 28 other D1 signees in the last 20 YEARS of LI High School Football???
Oh, that's right...Its Tool-Time, more diarrhea of the mouth please

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jets talk back (Dec '07) 9 min YANKEES 4 LIFE 10,720
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER 38 min Nemo the Ladiesman 3,930
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 44 min jimi-yank 35,749
Come & play!.. 57 min Joy 1
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 1 hr -Sprocket- 11,415
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 1 hr -Sprocket- 10,030
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 2 hr jimi-yank 316,355
More from around the web

New York People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE