850 votes

Click on an option to vote

He was exposed as a fat slob

Humiliated by the Italian dance video

Fat Italian cook is huge and looks 65

Exposed as an on line crook

Has no life

Caught in all his lies

A phony christian fanatic who lies 24/7.

A racist whose friends will find out

A mushy old fart

All of the above

“Guess who? ”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#83 Jul 30, 2014
TMAN_Mets wrote:
<quoted text>oh and I expect within 24 hours. Ok buddy

Lard butt. Are you insane. Time to cry again. I cannot stand either you or your so called spoiled one. 2 filthy cowards. But, I will finish the job and contract. Enjoy and start crying tomorrow by 9am.

Did you enjoy your surprise this afternoon? I know you did as I was told about your childish habit of judging posts with the icons. But afraid to mention it.

Oh, I noticed the second place finish in the go karts. Did a 10 yr old girl beat you?

Idiot, who gave him the info. Fool. Good you had 10 bucks to spend. I was worried.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#86 Jul 31, 2014
finsruleheatrule wrote:
<quoted text>
Lard butt. Are you insane. Time to cry again. I cannot stand either you or your so called spoiled one. 2 filthy cowards. But, I will finish the job and contract. Enjoy and start crying tomorrow by 9am.
Did you enjoy your surprise this afternoon? I know you did as I was told about your childish habit of judging posts with the icons. But afraid to mention it.
Oh, I noticed the second place finish in the go karts. Did a 10 yr old girl beat you?
Idiot, who gave him the info. Fool. Good you had 10 bucks to spend. I was worried.

You insult him, laugh at him. He does not catch on. You got the stuff and lowdown on fatty 8 chins. He is a low class uneducated moron. He did not finish high school..

Love the 2 dogs in the pic however, maybe he finally catches on and wakes up, his life is going to be pure torture...he should have kept his word and left. Lets see his next hilarious threat.

so much for hey buddy....too funny, LMAO

oh, soon....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#87 Jul 31, 2014
I'm dying here. Fattty 8 chins is crying right now.,...sic em doggies...

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahaahah

keep judging fatty! It means you know and can do nothing but cry and whine...

paybacks hurt...

woof woof....too funny, LMAO

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#88 Jul 31, 2014
hey buddy...lmfao..

woof woof

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#89 Jul 31, 2014
When is soon? Who let the dogs out?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#90 Jul 31, 2014
TMAN_Mets wrote:

Hey buddy, rumor is you beat 3, 12 year old girls in go cart racing. Kudos. Nice dog. Too funny, LMAO

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#91 Aug 1, 2014
TMAN_Mets wrote:

Hey buddy. How did you like your reply?

Woof woof...lmfao

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#92 Aug 3, 2014
TMAN_Mets wrote:

Is the dog as fat as you also, fatty 8 chins, the gap tooth of the forum....

“Lets go Mets/49ers”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#93 Aug 3, 2014
finsruleheatrule wrote:
<quoted text>
hey buddy just got your private message and I agree with everything you said. Poor Jimbo. when should we tell him. LMAO!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#94 Aug 3, 2014
TMAN_Mets wrote:
<quoted text>hey buddy just got your private message and I agree with everything you said. Poor Jimbo. when should we tell him. LMAO!

everytime you try this bs, he rips your heart out, last time with the 2 dog pic...it drove you nuts...he also called and no one picked up the phone

you always lose...what you are trying is an old unbiased trick, which never works

but, never fear fatty 8 chins, no doubt he will piss you off again. I wonder what he will show to bring you to your knees this time

oh, pick up the phone and say hi this time

and, did you beat, 2 or 3, 12 year old girls in your go cart race??

too funny, LMAO!!!

“Guess who? ”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#95 Aug 5, 2014
TMAN_Mets wrote:
<quoted text>hey buddy just got your private message and I agree with everything you said. Poor Jimbo. when should we tell him. LMAO!

Lard butt. You never learn. I know it hurts and its ok. Should I call during the week, I had a shift on Sunday. Look stupid fat face, I know all. You are a poor moronic clown. Get it, poor.

I am glad you agree with this post. Thank you. For lying, the pain becomes worse. Now, go cry some more, its all you can do. I do love how you keep saying something will happen, as it appears nothing ever does. A fat slovenly bag of dirty wind.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#96 Aug 5, 2014
finsruleheatrule wrote:
<quoted text>
Lard butt. You never learn. I know it hurts and its ok. Should I call during the week, I had a shift on Sunday. Look stupid fat face, I know all. You are a poor moronic clown. Get it, poor.
I am glad you agree with this post. Thank you. For lying, the pain becomes worse. Now, go cry some more, its all you can do. I do love how you keep saying something will happen, as it appears nothing ever does. A fat slovenly bag of dirty wind.

Who let the dogs out!! Great pic....hey buddy, guess the fatty 8 chins never learns...every time he tries to lie, he gets burned. What a gap tooth dope. I expect him with the usual cry to them, and no doubt they are tired of it.

No soon, nothing has ever happened...I love the fake threats. By the way, rumor is it was a 10 yr old girl who beat him in a go cart race...amazing that is the most he can afford, as he has admitted how poor he is...

Heck, he is on topix morning, noon and night....lying to his family about internet scams while on here...

I cant wait till you tell the fat cook about him. Game over and watch him lie to them. The phony christian will have some issues when everyone of his friends find out what a fraud, and racist he is....

Ouch...he was warned.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#97 Aug 5, 2014
TMAN_Mets wrote:

Hey buddy, I know you saw it....great huh?? 2 dogs...one a true fatty, love the cellulite arms...

disgusting....silent today on that??

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahaha, fat coward.

oh, soon...

too funny, LMAO!!!!!!!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#98 Aug 6, 2014
fatty 8 chins, up and judging...hey gap tooth, did a 10 year old beat you in go cart racing..

some more info, later on tonight comes out....and i tell EVERYONE to check out todds world, a fraud site, by a phony religious freak...when the pals find out what a liar you are, its over fatty!

gap tooth, too funny, LMAO...

“Game over”

Since: Apr 12

Fat land, USA

#99 Aug 7, 2014
TMAN_Mets wrote:
<quoted text>Jimbo getting stock tips? LMAO! I bet its the same stock I told Un about. And doubtful Un shared his new home address with Jimbo since that wasnt shared before he left. and I am planning to visit hawiia very soon to see my good buddy. I am not broke by any means. Like i been sayin, stop listening to Jimbo and his lies. oh yeah, your Dolphins blow

Still here. As expected. Having fun yet?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#100 Aug 8, 2014
truth or dared wrote:
<quoted text>
Still here. As expected. Having fun yet?

great pic....wow....one of the dogs in it i see...too funny, lmao

He was warned. No god, no soon, no nothing...its going to get worse.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#101 Aug 8, 2014
aahahahahahahahahaha

fatty up and judging...it means you saw the pic...crying now?

too darn funny, LMAO.....

whats next?? stay tuned....you were warned fatty 8 chins...no god, no power of, no soon...no help

see ya around, gap tooth. say, where did you get the hat?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#102 Aug 8, 2014
fatty8 chins, when does soon happen? No power of god. Everyone knows and laughs at you...the italian dance video a huge hit on you tube...I heard one is trying to get it on americas funniest videos..

All your crying, and nothing has happened....its great isn't it? todds world is now the internets world

junior called it pathetic. the fat italian cook he said was disgusting...all of the 13 you abused now laugh at you.

Its great.... and nothing you can do..

oh, soon, too funny, LMAO

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#103 Aug 14, 2014
I love the fat slob choice...

right, fatty 8 chins?? gap tooth...

say, when is soon? no power of god, right gappy??

find the video yet on you tube??

Too funny, LMAO...
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#104 Aug 17, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
I love the fat slob choice...
right, fatty 8 chins?? gap tooth...
say, when is soon? no power of god, right gappy??
find the video yet on you tube??
Too funny, LMAO...
The phony christian......after all fatso momma chamberlin....racial comments...stalking young girls......and fatso is also a dicksmoker...all anti-christian stuff.....fatso is so full of lies.......and a fat pig......lmfao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER 5 min DBWriter 3,397
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min jimi-yank 53,065
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 1 hr Tap San in LIC 315,826
News Peter King calls Michael Jackson 'child molester' (Jul '09) 2 hr A Whistling Tune 7,349
News Fast chat: Freddie Highmore (Feb '08) 3 hr Harsh Patil 475
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 hr Pearl Jam 309,758
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 5 hr -Sprocket- 11,219
More from around the web

New York People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]