NYPD breaks up massive credit card fr...

NYPD breaks up massive credit card fraud ring

There are 9 comments on the Newsday story from Mar 6, 2008, titled NYPD breaks up massive credit card fraud ring. In it, Newsday reports that:

New York police special investigators say they broke up a stolen credit card ring in Queens yesterday, arresting 38 people across the city and Long Island who printed phony credit cards with account numbers of ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Intl P

Montgomery, AL

#1 Mar 6, 2008
First! They prolly got me
Stupid white boy

Tulsa, OK

#3 Mar 7, 2008
Told you the asians are smart. Now who is next in line for this position.
Stupid white boy

Tulsa, OK

#4 Mar 7, 2008
antius wrote:
This is a crime that requires brains that leaves the male usuals out.Asians are smarter than the africans who rob with a gun for a couple of bucks.He will get less time and made more money than the brainless more dangerous Tyrone.
I don't know about brains but he better have money for a lawyer. If one get caught he is just as dumb as any criminals.
MR OY

Port Richey, FL

#5 Mar 7, 2008
They should be given 25 years. If this would have happened in Nassau DA Rice would have probably given them a stern warning and let them keep the cards.
mike from lynbrook

Corona, NY

#7 Mar 7, 2008
Me So Sorry !! Back in China they would execute these Mutts after a 20 min. trial. They actually have mobile execution trucks, they drive to the "courthouse" and kill them. This country ? We will spend 1/2 Million on trials and short prison terms, The USA has become a toilet bowl full of low life aliens ripping off our system. That is the problem with being a "civilized" nation. The jerkoffs swarm to it like cockroaches.

Since: Jan 07

N Massapequa

#9 Mar 7, 2008
no tickie - no laundry!
Bangkok Bill

Bangkok, Thailand

#10 Mar 7, 2008
Racist comments what is happening back there?
COOL

Toronto, Canada

#11 Mar 7, 2008
damn,, musta lost mills of dollaz.
YA DIG
John

United States

#12 Mar 11, 2008
Ihave had a Chinese IP address trying to scan my computer for a year. It was quite persistant. I even have the address that the IP address is registered too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Time to go? 6 min General Robert E Lee 683
Reasons to cheer For President Obama One, Two..... (Apr '12) 22 min ILAL 988
Another Republican Bites the Dust!! (Dec '11) 33 min ILAL 559
How can I transfer contacts, and messages from ... 42 min Jesically 1
The Three R's: Reichwing Republican Rants (Sep '10) 50 min ILAL 1,568
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 55 min IBdaMann 53,981
The United Hates of America (Sep '10) 1 hr ILAL 1,760
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 2 hr jimi-yank 318,164
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 12 hr Younohoo 4,893
More from around the web

New York People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages