Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#313618 Aug 6, 2014
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
Yanks were in another battle tonight and this time it was against Velander.... This series so far feels like an October series and Yanks battled through good pitching and errors..... Good solid win....
Capuano had a damn good outing after giving up a run in the 1st..... 6.2IP 5H 1R 8Ks.....This was his best outing since coming to NY and hopefully this can continue..... Good decision by Joe to get him out at the right time.....
Velander was a handful and then some.... Didn't look like any hits were coming the way he was going, but things turned in 5th....Headley and McCann both got homers while combing for 3H 2R 3RBIs.... After Velander left, they were able to put the game away with a 3R 8th.....
Tip your hat to Warren.... He escaped a jam with runners on the corners with 1 out..... Not to mention the Yanks have 4 errors total which could have been costly.... Usually they do in games like this because every mistake is magnified.....
So NYY are still 1 game behind TOR for that WC, but made up a half game on BAL... Like the fact they are getting good pitching against a damn good lineup and tomorrow they go for the series win..... A early game too with Greene on the hill.... GO YANKS!!!!.....

no quit in this team....down 5 starters now...

not a quitting pathetic team like the sox....these guys just keep on hustling and trying...
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#313619 Aug 6, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
no quit in this team....down 5 starters now...
not a quitting pathetic team like the sox....these guys just keep on hustling and trying...
They are showing a lot against DET so far.... Pitching has been solid this entire series and this can only make them better..... Not to mention some timely hitting and good defense..... Plenty of games left, but this series is one of the biggest....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#313620 Aug 6, 2014
teix getting stitches in his pinkie and wont play tomorrow...xrays up coming...

guess it was the slide.

this will make the injury lovers happy, the 2 dopes and cowards...

“Babe Ruth, Yankee Immortal”

Since: Aug 08

Yankee Stadium

#313623 Aug 7, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
no quit yanks take 2 of 3 from the cy young guys....
should have swept them
Thats something isn't it? But what it says is how well the scrap heap pick ups by Cashman and the pitching staff has done with guys like Capuano and McCarthy. They've both exceeded expectations.

The kid Greene on the hill tonight for the series finale

Go Yankees

Yankee Stadium

#313624 Aug 7, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
no quit yanks take 2 of 3 from the cy young guys....
should have swept them
Wow, one of the FuGraphs staffers just forwarded to me this article written in May by Dan Shaugnessy. He was spot on about the Sox short and long problems they are facing. Great read and all true.

Debunking myths about the 2014 Red Sox

By Dan Shaughnessy
| Globe Staff May 27, 2014

http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/2014/05/26/...

Myth No. 1: The Sox are losing because of injuries.
Myth No. 2: The 2014 Red Sox don’t need to apologize for this early slump because this is not the same team as last year.
Myth No. 3: The Red Sox have a great farm system.
Myth No. 4: The swap with the Dodgers in August of 2012 was the greatest trade in the history of the Red Sox, and the Dodgers were complete fools to make that deal.

Yankee Stadium

#313625 Aug 7, 2014
Wow.....great posts by Sox fans

mikeleeph 09:00 AM

With the ticket prices the Red Sox are charging, it's outrageous that they're so far under the luxury tax threshold. They've got plenty of money so why aren't they spending it like the Yankees are? Is management pocketing the money and buying luxury homes on the Cape? I would never feel good about spending 50 bucks to see a clearly inferior product and management not doing whatever they can to make the team more competitive. If this were the Yankees, you can bet they'd be throwing more money around if they were in last place and on a 10-game losing streak.

Da GreatDirtyWater

Greenacre, Australia

#313626 Aug 7, 2014
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, one of the FuGraphs staffers just forwarded to me this article written in May by Dan Shaugnessy. He was spot on about the Sox short and long problems they are facing. Great read and all true.
By Dan Shaughnessy
Myth No. 2: The 2014 Red Sox don’t need to apologize for this early slump because this is not the same team as last year.
Myth No. 4: The swap with the Dodgers in August of 2012 was the greatest trade in the history of the Red Sox, and the Dodgers were complete fools to make that deal.
So clearly youre the last person in the world that taps into the fact Dan Shaughnessy hates the Red Sox because the players hate him and the management wouldn't give his drunk son a tryout. He's looking for any op he can get fired so he can shoot off another Francona style lambasting book sequel and retire

Are you really this stupid? No really are you REALLY that stupid?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#313627 Aug 7, 2014
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
By Dan Shaughnessy

injuries? yanks lost 5 starters and fighting for a wild card....total bs, oh, they have not had victorino?? lmfao...what they are, is quitters...

not the same team? because benny did not spend? and was over confident on over ranked rookies? even papi slammed the non moves...i reposted it several times..

the over rated system and benny knows it caused them to go after vets...even one injury prone, and 1 a rental...

ah, the deal for webstink and fatty de la posa...how has that worked out? last place

as i have stated, gammons, head shill and homer called the shot on the lester trade

bad...and said flat out, lester not coming back

who do you believe, a pro sox homer for mlb who is involved in baseball, or some forum bitter lying hater who comes on to taunt...a hypocrite of the worst kind. not to mention, coward. a person afraid to rip his team, one post even said...we would toss it in his face...what a little girl. afraid.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Greenacre, Australia

#313628 Aug 7, 2014
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats something isn't it? But what it says is how well the scrap heap pick ups by Cashman and the pitching staff has done with guys like Capuano and McCarthy. They've both exceeded expectations.
The kid Greene on the hill tonight for the series finale
Go Yankees
Crapuano..Greene... McCarthy..

there's a fearsome rotation come playoffs coming from a $220m team

remember to wipe your arse and flush twice after every start
Da GreatDirtyWater

Greenacre, Australia

#313630 Aug 7, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
teix getting stitches in his pinkie and wont play tomorrow...xrays up coming...
guess it was the slide.
this will make the injury lovers happy, the 2 dopes and cowards...
Screw Tiexi he's a joke
Thank god the Sox didn't sign him
Da GreatDirtyWater

Greenacre, Australia

#313631 Aug 7, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
injuries? yanks lost 5 starters and fighting for a wild card....total bs, oh, they have not had victorino?? lmfao...what they are, is quitters...
not the same team? because benny did not spend? and was over confident on over ranked rookies? even papi slammed the non moves...i reposted it several times..
the over rated system and benny knows it caused them to go after vets...even one injury prone, and 1 a rental...
ah, the deal for webstink and fatty de la posa...how has that worked out? last place
as i have stated, gammons, head shill and homer called the shot on the lester trade
who do you believe, a pro sox homer for mlb who is involved in baseball, or some forum bitter lying hater who comes on to taunt...a hypocrite of the worst kind. not to mention, coward. a person afraid to rip his team, one post even said...we would toss it in his face...what a little girl. afraid.
Yeah I'll get you the tissue box cupcake

$220m plus 15 or so in penalties and the Yankees can't even lock up the 2nd WC slot

Just say it: the Yankees organization sucks

go on you;ll feel better once you do

As I said 2 years ago: the Red Sox will win another WS before the Yankees do

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#313632 Aug 7, 2014
I sent kate upton flowers after verlander's performance last night.

Hopefully she continues to weaken his legs.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#313633 Aug 7, 2014
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I'll get you the tissue box cupcake
$220m plus 15 or so in penalties and the Yankees can't even lock up the 2nd WC slot
Just say it: the Yankees organization sucks
go on you;ll feel better once you do
As I said 2 years ago: the Red Sox will win another WS before the Yankees do

As i predicted, last place, wont win 75 games..quitters 3 of 4 years....

get it hypocrite

quitters and you know it...shameful. The red sox will be in last again, at least 2 times before the yanks even sniff it...

hows bradbury doing? benched again? over rated rookie, and go to weei.com to see real sox fans laugh at him

how is the ace bucholtz doing? wasnt farrell the genius supposed to fix him??

lmao

say, you caught gammons making a fool of your lester prediction?? and ripping the trade

its obvious, he knows more then our wishful thinking..keep searching the web for articles to back your bs...its easier to find the ones ripping them

keep crying litle girl, last place

keep repeating

last place

again
Da GreatDirtyWater

Greenacre, Australia

#313634 Aug 7, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
Homer/shill fan claims they spend. Lmao. They had their chance with the ace. Gammons the true homer fan ripped them on national tv about the Oakland deal and said lester is not coming back. He has more cred then some vulgar lying shill who is desperate for attention.
Gammons said that on TV eh? Wow I saw him say he was fuckingyourwife as well.. not surprising the way you ignore your family with your forum obsession...

funny last piece I read of his praised the Sox system guess you missed that..

Of course he was on the outs with Lester and hates that, he's Yawkey Sox... he didn't get the exclusive like he use to.. rode that train to the HOF,, now on the outs

Told you dumbarses for years to consider the writer and their motivation, but still we get shizzle from you guys with your dumbarse links from hacks and bloggers.. and ignor the real Yankees stuff... even Joel suckup at the Post is praising the Sox system..guess you missed that too...

not Kevin Kernan not sucking fromthe teat....

wake up do your homewoek twinkee
Da GreatDirtyWater

Greenacre, Australia

#313635 Aug 7, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
get it hypocrite
quitters and you know it...shameful. The red sox will be in last again, at least 2 times before the yanks even sniff it...
hows bradbury doing? benched again? over rated rookie, and go to weei.com to see real sox fans laugh at him
lmao
say, you caught gammons making a fool of your lester prediction?? and ripping the trade
its obvious, he knows more then our wishful thinking..keep searching the web for articles to back your bs...its easier to find the ones ripping them
keep repeating
last place
again
Yeah I read how you took credit for Bradley getting the day off

page and post number with your prediction

oh and gofuckyourself you fat little screen door salesman

Yankee Stadium

#313636 Aug 7, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't even know why you validate the troll as someone legit. An obkective person listens to all sides of a story and than if they are a whole human being makes their own conclusions. But Hennesy back in May was spot on with his comments wasn't he?

How about the Yanks rag tag rotation out pitching the 3 Tiger Cy Young studs (who pitched great in fairness also)?

GO YANKEES!

Yankee Stadium

#313637 Aug 7, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
I sent kate upton flowers after verlander's performance last night.
Hopefully she continues to weaken his legs.
Lol....touche!
Da GreatDirtyWater

Greenacre, Australia

#313638 Aug 7, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
tbummbby dubby dubb dum bubby dubby dubby budmy bunny bubby bubby bubbub.
Hey Jimbo you think if you had actually paid attention to your family it would have kept your daughter off the pole at the Doll House?

Sheeeet man she didn't even rate a top club....but then of course you can still take your screen door clients there and act like a bigshot while she passes out the half price lap dances eh?

Yankee Stadium

#313639 Aug 7, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
get it hypocrite
lmao
keep repeating
last place
again
Great job on predicting Jokie Rodgers Jr would be benched last night....kudos
Da GreatDirtyWater

Greenacre, Australia

#313640 Aug 7, 2014
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol....touche!
Think thats LOL at your toupee Kojack

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clinton vs Trump: battle of the New Yorkers 19 min okimar 77
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 21 min SweLL GirL 15,891
The United Hates of America (Sep '10) 44 min De Oppresso Liber 2,548
BERNIE FAILS WASSERMAN TEST ! Really ! 49 min PUTIN BACKS TRUMP 5
News Prince William hits DC; Kate joins NYC first lady (Dec '14) 1 hr Scottish beauty 16
Run,Run, Run, The Republicans are Coming! (Jan '11) 1 hr 2 Dogs 2,118
News Bloomberg: Trump "risky, reckless and radical" 2 hr no friend of bene... 5
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 2 hr no friend of bene... 11,363
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 4 hr jimi-yank 40,967
Topix Human Sexuality Forum Discontinued 13 hr Hamburglar 33

New York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages