Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#311160 Jun 17, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
there is an obama forum and when fatty got busted in here, he was pissed off at junior..and went on that obama one and ripped him to shreds and also stood up for obama....you and i caught him doing that when junior went hawaii and also making up a poll on junior. we also caught him sneaking in another forum begging how to get rid of a poll that was started...
the guy is also a proven criminal, and a scam artist on line, besides living off of obama....unemployment and some fake disability...
you saw how fat he is and not one muscle in that body...so many chins its not even funny
Yup......fatso is about 300 something pounds all blubber of course......it was the roe vs wade forum that fatso asked how to delete a forum.....after he was putting down junior in a stupid poll he created.......junior needs obamacare.....the fat pig is too incredibly stupid to find a job and fat and lazy to boot.......the fat slob is ugly as sin too......he lies about everything.......what a moron......
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#311161 Jun 17, 2014
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Dude, I'm in Harbor Beach now. Cetaintly no welfare and food stamps in this zip code
You live off of step daddy's wallet......the forum is fully aware......you're too efin lazy to go find a job and avenge for yourself....that's why you have the brains of a rich spoiled stupid kid.......fatso your pal needs obamacare so he can stay on welfare and food stamps.....both of you stupid clowns are free loaders......
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#311162 Jun 17, 2014
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Yup......fatso is about 300 something pounds all blubber of course......it was the roe vs wade forum that fatso asked how to delete a forum.....after he was putting down junior in a stupid poll he created.......junior needs obamacare.....the fat pig is too incredibly stupid to find a job and fat and lazy to boot.......the fat slob is ugly as sin too......he lies about everything.......what a moron......
whoops fatso needs obamacare.......fat pig......lmfao
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#311163 Jun 17, 2014
the Don wrote:
<quoted text> Good factual post paulie but the punk will never show up Jimi got about 22 no shows and I 've got two...Pinky is a weasel for sure.
junior is a complete weasel Donnie......too afraid to meet anyone just like fatso......2 biggest cowards on topix.......what cracks me up the most is junior blew off Jim about 20 times at Yolo alone....and Yolo is a hop skip and a jump from junior's pad......that his step daddy provides for him........what a coward big time my friend.......lmfao
YANKEES 4 LIFE

Baltimore, MD

#311164 Jun 17, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
raw was great, see ya vickie...she was so funny, i had to get her video of it and pass it around my pals...
enjoyed the show, it was just plain funny. as for sizemore once again, it was predicted
and holt now in center as the sox realize bradbum is nothing more then a great defensive replacement guy....he cannot hit mlb pitching. game over for him.
Didn't someone say he was going to be ROY?..... BOS at the moment can't even get over .500..... NYY have been .500 or better for much of the season.... I think he meant it would be a possibility for Tanaka to win ROY....

How about his outing tonight?.... For his 11th win of the season with 6IP 5H 1R 2BB 10Ks.... Not to mention a 1.99ERA.... Another solid outing from him and I have to come up with a nickname for him at some point.....

The offense did enough tonight with 3 runs.... Especially with only 6 hits total in the game..... Jeter with about multi hit game under his belt.... Gardner with his 6th homer of the season..... Betances 2IP 0H 3Ks and Robertson with save number 17.... Go Yanks!!!!

Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#311165 Jun 17, 2014
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Didn't someone say he was going to be ROY?..... BOS at the moment can't even get over .500..... NYY have been .500 or better for much of the season.... I think he meant it would be a possibility for Tanaka to win ROY....
How about his outing tonight?.... For his 11th win of the season with 6IP 5H 1R 2BB 10Ks.... Not to mention a 1.99ERA.... Another solid outing from him and I have to come up with a nickname for him at some point.....
The offense did enough tonight with 3 runs.... Especially with only 6 hits total in the game..... Jeter with about multi hit game under his belt.... Gardner with his 6th homer of the season..... Betances 2IP 0H 3Ks and Robertson with save number 17.... Go Yanks!!!!
Tanaka is in the running for all 3.....ROY....MVP and CY Young......he's been that dominate.......11-1 199 ERA 113 SO 16 BB.....he gets into some trouble than goes to his different type splitters......and bang he's outta the jam.......than gets in a grove and its strike out time......got 10 of them in 6 innings against a tough Jays lineup......Betances and Robertson did a nice job of cleaning up the last 3 frames.......

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#311166 Jun 18, 2014
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Tanaka is in the running for all 3.....ROY....MVP and CY Young......he's been that dominate.......11-1 199 ERA 113 SO 16 BB.....he gets into some trouble than goes to his different type splitters......and bang he's outta the jam.......than gets in a grove and its strike out time......got 10 of them in 6 innings against a tough Jays lineup......Betances and Robertson did a nice job of cleaning up the last 3 frames.......

You have to like the pen with kelly, and warren in there with Betances and Robertson...4 strong...

Whitely has turned into a good starter....lets see what cash does to bring in one more as nuno cannot do it and is a long guy, and phelps is up and down...

anyone notice big papi at 246?? similar to teix...and he is signed thru next year...not going to be pretty....and the now benched bradbum, is at 205, with 72 strike outs....more proof he cannot hit...matter of fact, peds is at 267...the best hitter is a kid who made a great play yesterday, knowing gomes cannot field at all as he stood still like a statue while holt dived for a ball....unreal...but, the rest of the kids are bums...red sox, if not for the rays, would be in last..and might end up there anyway...sinking ship, hiding lying fans...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#311167 Jun 18, 2014
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Didn't someone say he was going to be ROY?..... BOS at the moment can't even get over .500..... NYY have been .500 or better for much of the season.... I think he meant it would be a possibility for Tanaka to win ROY....

More then likely he gets a few awards...as he is proving cash was right and paying the money for an ace, at 25..As for haters, and liars who just rip any yankee deal, they dont have the balls to admit mistakes, so they hide and lie....funny how when the sox win, they dont have the other forums...they are here taunting, 2 times a day, endless pages...but when the sox lose, they are gone...lurking and then coming in when the yanks lose, taunt or bring up injuries...and run out, with the rat tail between their legs...consistant, at least, lose and hide, with life work and family as excuses or some vague other forum...win, its all gone. here they come...phony bs artists..
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#311168 Jun 18, 2014
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Tanaka is in the running for all 3.....ROY....MVP and CY Young......he's been that dominate.......11-1 199 ERA 113 SO 16 BB.....he gets into some trouble than goes to his different type splitters......and bang he's outta the jam.......than gets in a grove and its strike out time......got 10 of them in 6 innings against a tough Jays lineup......Betances and Robertson did a nice job of cleaning up the last 3 frames.......
Good post and maybe he can get the ROYand CY.... It would be very tough for Tanaka will win the MVP in a league with Trout and Miggy….. It's possible, but he’s certainly the current front runner for the CY and to maybe start the ASG.....Turns out, he was under hyped during the winter.... One of the best rookie seasons I’ve ever seen....

I think folks undersold just how effective a good split is in MLB and his is great…..His fastball was also undersold because it’s not ordinary at all…. TOR was 0-10 7 Ks in at bats ending in a splitter from him last night......

CY talk is going to come up even more and I know a lot folks are against pitcher fur mvp, but anything is possible.... Not to mention I can’t think off a player that has been more valuable to his team in the AL than him right now.... At the rate he is going getting 25 wins like Verlander did is extremely possible.....
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#311169 Jun 18, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
More then likely he gets a few awards...as he is proving cash was right and paying the money for an ace, at 25..As for haters, and liars who just rip any yankee deal, they dont have the balls to admit mistakes, so they hide and lie....funny how when the sox win, they dont have the other forums...they are here taunting, 2 times a day, endless pages...but when the sox lose, they are gone...lurking and then coming in when the yanks lose, taunt or bring up injuries...and run out, with the rat tail between their legs...consistant, at least, lose and hide, with life work and family as excuses or some vague other forum...win, its all gone. here they come...phony bs artists..
Money well spent on Tanaka and as I was telling Paul he may one of the best rookie seasons for a SP ever.... Another double digit k outing and over 50% of his pitches were ks..... This was against a team that's leading the AL in runs.....

Lol the haters will always be there in sons shape or form.... Guess they have nothing better else to do at this point in their lives which is extremely sad.... Don't expect them on here that much especially if their teams are bad and the Yanks are getting better.....

Yanks now 3.5 games back for first place in the division.... How about the Captain who is batting .444 over his last seven games..... Wow..... Also Garnder who is batting .333 with four homers and 12 RBI in his last 15 games at YS.....
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#311170 Jun 18, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
Sizemore dumped today....as expected.
This is the post I posted to Paul about Tanaka and possibly winning the MVP, ROY and CY.... What do you think about his chances of winning 2/3 of them?.....

Maybe he can get the ROYand CY.... It would be very tough for Tanaka will win the MVP in a league with Trout and Miggy….. It's possible, but he’s certainly the current front runner for the CY and to maybe start the ASG.....Turns out, he was under hyped during the winter.... One of the best rookie seasons I’ve ever seen....

I think folks undersold just how effective a good split is in MLB and his is great…..His fastball was also undersold because it’s not ordinary at all…. TOR was 0-10 7 Ks in at bats ending in a splitter from him last night......

CY talk is going to come up even more and I know a lot folks are against pitcher fur mvp, but anything is possible.... Not to mention I can’t think off a player that has been more valuable to his team in the AL than him right now.... At the rate he is going getting 25 wins like Verlander did is extremely possible.....

“Mickey Mantle”

Since: Aug 08

565 foot home run ball

#311171 Jun 18, 2014
HarleyRyder wrote:
I see not much has changed around here. Just stopping in to say hello.
FYI: Tonight the Bluejays starting pitcher (Marcus Stroman) is a local kid from PatMed HS
News 12 had a story about him last night following his mother and sister in the stands at the Stadium.

Your boy Melo looks like he is opting out and heading to the Bulls.

You going to Sturges this year?

“Mickey Mantle”

Since: Aug 08

565 foot home run ball

#311173 Jun 18, 2014
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Money well spent on Tanaka and as I was telling Paul he may one of the best rookie seasons for a SP ever.... Another double digit k outing and over 50% of his pitches were ks..... This was against a team that's leading the AL in runs.....
Lol the haters will always be there in sons shape or form.... Guess they have nothing better else to do at this point in their lives which is extremely sad.... Don't expect them on here that much especially if their teams are bad and the Yanks are getting better.....
Yanks now 3.5 games back for first place in the division.... How about the Captain who is batting .444 over his last seven games..... Wow..... Also Garnder who is batting .333 with four homers and 12 RBI in his last 15 games at YS.....
Paulies boy Whitely goes tonight, lets hope he keeps it up the good pitching as he has been a pleasant surprise. His success all ties to the fact he throws strikes and does nibble and get behind in the count...... he's given up one homer in his 33 innings pitched so far

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#311174 Jun 18, 2014
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Paulies boy Whitely goes tonight, lets hope he keeps it up the good pitching as he has been a pleasant surprise. His success all ties to the fact he throws strikes and does nibble and get behind in the count...... he's given up one homer in his 33 innings pitched so far
Just picked him up as the guy on Oakland broke his hand acting like a moron. Whitely is a safe 30-35 points next week over 2 starts

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#311175 Jun 18, 2014
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Good post and maybe he can get the ROYand CY.... It would be very tough for Tanaka will win the MVP in a league with Trout and Miggy….. It's possible, but he’s certainly the current front runner for the CY and to maybe start the ASG.....Turns out, he was under hyped during the winter.... One of the best rookie seasons I’ve ever seen....
Tanaka is better than I expected and I thought it was a given that Abreu on the ChiSox would win the ROY award. Its going to be close. Abreu should crank out 40 HR's. Cy Young will also be interestng. It seems like voters don't equate wins and losses as much anymore which is why Felix won it going 13-12 a few years ago. Tanakas ERA is slightly lower now but one of them should win the award at seasons end
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#311176 Jun 18, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to like the pen with kelly, and warren in there with Betances and Robertson...4 strong...
Whitely has turned into a good starter....lets see what cash does to bring in one more as nuno cannot do it and is a long guy, and phelps is up and down...
anyone notice big papi at 246?? similar to teix...and he is signed thru next year...not going to be pretty....and the now benched bradbum, is at 205, with 72 strike outs....more proof he cannot hit...matter of fact, peds is at 267...the best hitter is a kid who made a great play yesterday, knowing gomes cannot field at all as he stood still like a statue while holt dived for a ball....unreal...but, the rest of the kids are bums...red sox, if not for the rays, would be in last..and might end up there anyway...sinking ship, hiding lying fans...
I agree on both accounts......Yanks pen is solid....and the clearly need another starter.......can figure on Pineda coming back this season......sox are a total mess.....lineup and pitching there sucks big time.......no higher than a 4th place finish.......but we all figured that before the season started......except the clueless idiots DW and fatso......junior also doesn't know crap......he'a always wrong on his predictions....still funny though 3-12 in week 4 last year.....and no picks the rest of that year......3 of a kind morons......lmfao
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#311177 Jun 18, 2014
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>I agree on both accounts......Yanks pen is solid....and the clearly need another starter.......can figure on Pineda coming back this season......sox are a total mess.....lineup and pitching there sucks big time.......no higher than a 4th place finish.......but we all figured that before the season started......except the clueless idiots DW and fatso......junior also doesn't know crap......he'a always wrong on his predictions....still funny though 3-12 in week 4 last year.....and no picks the rest of that year......3 of a kind morons......lmfao
whoops.....can't figure on Pineda coming back this year.....if he does its a complete surprise.......guy lives for the DL......Yanks clearly need another starter.......another bat would be great also......
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#311178 Jun 18, 2014
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Good post and maybe he can get the ROYand CY.... It would be very tough for Tanaka will win the MVP in a league with Trout and Miggy….. It's possible, but he’s certainly the current front runner for the CY and to maybe start the ASG.....Turns out, he was under hyped during the winter.... One of the best rookie seasons I’ve ever seen....
I'm not saying Tanaka will win the MVP......very tough for a pitcher to win that award.......just said he's in the running.........hows life treating you Dell? good I hope......
Mr Padre

Brooklyn, NY

#311179 Jun 18, 2014
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Tanaka is better than I expected and I thought it was a given that Abreu on the ChiSox would win the ROY award. Its going to be close. Abreu should crank out 40 HR's. Cy Young will also be interestng. It seems like voters don't equate wins and losses as much anymore which is why Felix won it going 13-12 a few years ago. Tanakas ERA is slightly lower now but one of them should win the award at seasons end
Hey bagel boy who should I ask for in the lobby of your building when I come over to destroy your toupee wearing head
Mr Padre

Brooklyn, NY

#311180 Jun 18, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr Padre.
Old hook nose there knows who I am and will be dealt with posthaste with a brutal shellacking

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER 3 min Nemo Noone 3,938
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 29 min jimi-yank 35,750
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 48 min cpeter1313 309,861
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 1 hr Doug77 11,417
jets talk back (Dec '07) 1 hr Jet Fans IQ Zero 10,721
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 2 hr Princess Hey 10,031
There must be someone better than Hillary 2 hr Voter 1
More from around the web

New York People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE