Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5
Da GreatDirtyWater

Greenacre, Australia

#307985 Mar 29, 2014
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>What did Paul post? Too many pages since I was last on to go find
just more of his hatred of the "beaners" guys sh1tscared of hispanics

Im still trying to find out what I supposedly said about Darvish and David Ortiz that was so racist hes still carrying on about it

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#307986 Mar 29, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
Yikes. Kershaw on the 15 day dl.
Not my problem. I took Cabrera, the best hitter in MLB history
Da GreatDirtyWater

Greenacre, Australia

#307987 Mar 29, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? More deflection and twisting of a post. Pos.
read again and stop deflecting:

Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh what Darvish Ortiz? What comment was this?
My guess its nothing or you would have posted it already
just more of your bs and hypocrasy...still no comment to Paulys remark which was pretty clearly racist
Da GreatDirtyWater

Greenacre, Australia

#307988 Mar 29, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
Yikes. Kershaw on the 15 day dl.
Really Wow he looked so strong here last week like he could have finished the game
Da GreatDirtyWater

Greenacre, Australia

#307989 Mar 29, 2014
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>What do I care about some silly article 13? Did I post that? So yes, he still denies however said I'm no criminal and plans to go into the Carolinas for his vacation. He won't dare claim to come to Ft Lauderdale? I wonder why? Show some common sense here
He's just scrambling trying to dodge having to comment on Paulys remarks..thats his whole deflect thing...funny he always accuses others of what he's guilty of most...

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#307990 Mar 29, 2014
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
just more of his hatred of the "beaners" guys sh1tscared of hispanics
Im still trying to find out what I supposedly said about Darvish and David Ortiz that was so racist hes still carrying on about it
Keep in mind, you're arguing with a guy who still believes I posted a bunch of private messages to some punk where I was working in cahoots to hold Brookhavens daughter up here. While I did engage in messages with that punk, nothing was said or plotted against his daughter

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#307991 Mar 29, 2014
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
He's just scrambling trying to dodge having to comment on Paulys remarks..thats his whole deflect thing...funny he always accuses others of what he's guilty of most...
Well I gotta run. We differ on the teams this year. We'll see who is right. If I'm wrong, I'll be the 1st to admit. Although it would be an absolute rarity if one of my predictions falls flat. I have earned my reputation over the years. And this rain really blows tonight. I'm out, have a great one

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#307992 Mar 29, 2014
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
read again and stop deflecting:
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh what Darvish Ortiz? What comment was this?
My guess its nothing or you would have posted it already
just more of your bs and hypocrasy...still no comment to Paulys remark which was pretty clearly racist


Deflecting again. Liar. It was the comment on the oriental player. I can show the post and then you will lie or once again ignore it

Ps..silence on the ortiz article I reposted 4 times. It eats you alive. Silence on that one. Now you deflect and twist dope.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#307993 Mar 29, 2014
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>What do I care about some silly article 13? Did I post that? So yes, he still denies however said I'm no criminal and plans to go into the Carolinas for his vacation. He won't dare claim to come to Ft Lauderdale? I wonder why? Show some common sense here
Guess he wants to be a great guy and collect your money owed to you then come down.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Greenacre, Australia

#307994 Mar 29, 2014
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Not my problem. I took Cabrera, the best hitter in MLB history
Miggy has a long road to travel before he's considered in the ranks of Ruth Williams Musial Mays Aaron ect...
Da GreatDirtyWater

Greenacre, Australia

#307995 Mar 29, 2014
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Keep in mind, you're arguing with a guy who still believes I posted a bunch of private messages to some punk where I was working in cahoots to hold Brookhavens daughter up here. While I did engage in messages with that punk, nothing was said or plotted against his daughter
here is no argument, I caught him lying and exposing himself as a hypocrite and now he's spinning it bringing in every thing he can think of to try and deflect it.

He doesn't seem to note that everyone knows what he accuses others of is what he is guilty of most ...he's done that for years and its a tell tale sign when he starts parroting things I post its because he's hiding somrthing.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Greenacre, Australia

#307997 Mar 29, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
Deflecting again. Liar. It was the comment on the oriental player. I can show the post and then you will lie or once again ignore it
Ps..silence on the ortiz article I reposted 4 times. It eats you alive. Silence on that one. Now you deflect and twist dope.
What Ortiz article? Its eating me alive so much I have NO CLUE what youre talking about.

WTF does this have to do with Darvish Yu?

Are you having conversations inside your head Rev Al?
Da GreatDirtyWater

Greenacre, Australia

#308000 Mar 29, 2014
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>You're a bitter azzhole you moron......sox were a fluke last year.....they will finish 4th......Yanks will win the AL East....tha't reality numbnuts.....
Oh shutup you fat loser no one believes a word that comes out of your mouth. But go on and run interference for that twerp Jimi and cover more of his lies like an obediant dog
Da GreatDirtyWater

Greenacre, Australia

#308001 Mar 29, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
Deflecting again. Liar. It was the comment on the oriental player. I can show the post and then you will lie or once again ignore it
Ps..silence on the ortiz article I reposted 4 times. It eats you alive. Silence on that one. Now you deflect and twist dope.
Silence eh?

Yeah been about an hour now you haven't posted a thing

Why is that?

cuz your fulloshit?

Yup
Da GreatDirtyWater

Greenacre, Australia

#308003 Mar 29, 2014
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Jim is right again......you're a big fat liar you bitter azzhole.......you need to stop your giddy girl frontrunner stuff and crash to reality the redsox suck......they're nothing more than a 4th place team you clueless dope.....whats your waist size 48" sti;;? you fat pig......lmfao
Hey Pauly I drove past your warehouse the otherday on the highway...well it obviously wasn't the exact one you scrub toilets in but does it matter really? There's literally thousands of those things around the world with people driving past by the millions

And not one of them ever cares what the minimum wage moron inside thinks about anything.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Greenacre, Australia

#308004 Mar 29, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
Deflecting again. Liar. It was the comment on the oriental player. I can show the post and then you will lie or once again ignore it
Ps..silence on the ortiz article I reposted 4 times. It eats you alive. Silence on that one. Now you deflect and twist dope.
Guess I get the last word on this as you hide with the life family work excuses to follow...

Youre a proven coward liar proxy..a scumbag like your pal Fuloser. And you got the dumb fatarse desert janitor to raise your collectibe IQ just past sinle digits

Like the eating you alive line though...No idea what you got me eating myself alive about because you won't post it...but knowing you can't have one waking hour of the day away from this forum...I know your reading this almost as soon as I post it...

and its eating YOU alive

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#308005 Mar 29, 2014
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
3rd season on Japstarters...posted on this before.


racist post...orientals do not like being called this...its offensive and low classed...

try and lie your way out of it..you knew you posted this you lying hypocrite

now its time to once again, deflect and lie

post number and oh by the way...you hate when i do page and post

selective about that scumbag?? effin lying pos...

post number is...15046

you find it you scumbagpos liar.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#308007 Mar 29, 2014
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess I get the last word on this as you hide with the life family work excuses to follow...
Youre a proven coward liar proxy..a scumbag like your pal Fuloser. And you got the dumb fatarse desert janitor to raise your collectibe IQ just past sinle digits
Like the eating you alive line though...No idea what you got me eating myself alive about because you won't post it...but knowing you can't have one waking hour of the day away from this forum...I know your reading this almost as soon as I post it...
and its eating YOU alive


had my fantasy draft international proxy....you dont get the last word...but, i do

now dance you lyingpos coward...you hypocrite who comes here to taunt, lie

a bitter obsessed with me, fu..paul and donnie..mention us, read every one of our posts

what a life huh?? reduced to dancing while i pull your disgusting strings

now, dance puppet...dance hard and long

and eatshit. since you are a pos...

see ya sucka...refresh the page to see if i post...and know when your smelly arse gets up u run in here to see every post i write

beat it, dingoarse

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#308008 Mar 29, 2014
the posts of proof are out

and

poof

the liar, hypocrite runs away....

hiding again, once more proven, his rat tail between his leg

he knew what he posted, he wanted me to find it

and now for the 5th time Ortiz crying about losing players

silence...homer/shill busted again and again

just beat it and go back to your dingo lifestyle...pos coward.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Greenacre, Australia

#308009 Mar 29, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
racist post...orientals do not like being called this...its offensive and low classed...
try and lie your way out of it..you knew you posted this you lying hypocrite
now its time to once again, deflect and lie
post number and oh by the way...you hate when i do page and post
selective about that scumbag?? effin lying pos...
post number is...15046
you find it you scumbagpos liar.
Uh and Asians like being called 'orientals"? Think they'd get a little offended over that... I had no idea shortening Japanese to its first 3 letters was a racist slur...image they gotta burn all those old war movies like they did with Song of the South huh?

No? probably upset about the JAPleague reference as well
http://baseballlatinamerica.com/...

Oh yeah go on Rev Al fire up your march. Had no idea it was supposedly offensive. My appologies to Tojo-Yanks and all our many Japanese readers.

Funny the reference to country codes in my Atlas has Japan as J A P? odd huh?

Funny also the industrial league team that plays winterball here call themselves the Japs as well...wonder why they offend themselves.

As I predicted its nothing about nothing just you running your mouth still ignoring Paulys 'beaners' comment but the funniest part of all was it was eating you alive not to post wasn't it? Can't let me have the last word eh?

and nothing about what this has to do with Ortiz

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 3 min 40ish 16,830
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... 8 min The Don 89
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 10 min The Don 312,852
im victim to phoneSex Assault 12 min The Don 18
jets talk back (Dec '07) 13 min The Don 13,330
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 30 min Into The Night 62,353
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 44 min Roxie Darling 15,649

New York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages