Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5
Da GreatDirtyWater

Greenacre, Australia

#301671 Dec 30, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> yanks always contend susie not like the Last Place Red Sox..Take comfort in knowing they'll be back in last place again...Still waiting for you to tell us all who will be the Red Sox starting SS and center fielder this year lol...Can't wait to see ya fat first baseman Napoli make many trips to the DL now that the Red Sux signed him to a multi year deal lol...Wonder how many games ya 38 year old catcher doesn't play another g5rreat signing lol...
C'mon Shirley get a grip. You don't have an original thought in your head do you?

Yanks haven't contended since 2009. Days of Yankee dynasties are over, new spending rules work: 1 title since the rules were brought in effect 10 years ago. Now the rules are getting tighter..

dumbarse Yankee responce: spend on free agents ,ignore the farm and pay the taxes.

why not? Its been so successful for them for the last 10 years...while the Sox keep stacking WS titles.

How many games has Peirzinsky missed over the last decade fool?

go suckadick ....that and spouting your stupidity is all youre good for.
Paul Yanks

Union City, NJ

#301672 Dec 30, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
C'mon Shirley get a grip. You don't have an original thought in your head do you?
Yanks haven't contended since 2009. Days of Yankee dynasties are over, new spending rules work: 1 title since the rules were brought in effect 10 years ago. Now the rules are getting tighter..
dumbarse Yankee responce: spend on free agents ,ignore the farm and pay the taxes.
why not? Its been so successful for them for the last 10 years...while the Sox keep stacking WS titles.
How many games has Peirzinsky missed over the last decade fool?
go suckadick ....that and spouting your stupidity is all youre good for.
Don forgot more the you ever knew dikking Aussie kangaroo leg humping dope ya! LMFAO
Da GreatDirtyWater

Greenacre, Australia

#301673 Dec 30, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Don forgot more the you ever knew dikking Aussie kangaroo leg humping dope ya! LMFAO
Well he certainly forgot the BOSTON RED SOX ARE WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS and had the best record in baseball..

Pauly you are the definition of loser.

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#301674 Dec 30, 2013
<quoted text>
I can't really buy that but could you blame Jay-Z if he did? If he had taken the hat in hand Yankee offer or didn't get Cano a huge paycheck he'd be dead as an agent before he gets going
Interesting no doubt. I guess though it could be real. Now what about the Sox pursuing Tanaka?

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#301675 Dec 30, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! You just blew your cover forgetting to switch ISP's. Its always funny when someone gets busted. Interesting a few posts back ago you called Jimi a whiner. I also see you're checking out things online, hence the WW shrine post from yesterday. You couldn't qualify financially so looking online is the most you can see

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#301676 Dec 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Well he certainly forgot the BOSTON RED SOX ARE WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS and had the best record in baseball..
He just outed himself as the Ozart, MO proxy poster thats been going around terrorizing posters the last few weeks. He even bad mouthed his own pal, Jimi. What a guy he is. Be interesting if this fools Jimi though
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#301677 Dec 30, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting no doubt. I guess though it could be real. Now what about the Sox pursuing Tanaka?
Do you actually think the Red Sox are going to spend all that money for him?......$20 million plus AAV is what he's going to get..... They are not over spenders....

Congrats to your Chargers...... Next Sunday will be their last game of the season...
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#301678 Dec 30, 2013
<quoted text>
So what are the chances that the Sox repeat next year?.... If so will they win more than a 100 games or less?... Or you not sure at the moment....

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#301679 Dec 30, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Do you actually think the Red Sox are going to spend all that money for him?......$20 million plus AAV is what he's going to get..... They are not over spenders....
Congrats to your Chargers...... Next Sunday will be their last game of the season...
Like with any Boston team, you just simply say they will lose every week regardless. Who cares what you say.

Now where you off to tomorrow night?
Da GreatDirtyWater

Greenacre, Australia

#301680 Dec 30, 2013
<quoted text>Interesting no doubt. I guess though it could be real. Now what about the Sox pursuing Tanaka?
Think that talk all comes from Nick Cafardo's last piece.
Cafardo was Valentine's boy and is on the outs at Fenway so he tosses out wild stuff and hope that someone comes back at him with a quote which he can't get otherwise.

Sox have 6 starters under contract 3 more figuring at AAA all will be looking at a pro start or more this season. Then Owens at AA could be a bust through...

Sox are wary of long term deals.

Tell me how a protracted Tanaka bidding war makes sense for them.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#301681 Dec 30, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> So what are the chances that the Sox repeat next year?.... If so will they win more than a 100 games or less?... Or you not sure at the moment....

brock lesner and heyman return tonight...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#301682 Dec 30, 2013
http://yanksinexile.com/posts/40648

it seems someone did not post all the emails between Levine and aroid...

strange...

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#301683 Dec 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Think that talk all comes from Nick Cafardo's last piece.
Cafardo was Valentine's boy and is on the outs at Fenway so he tosses out wild stuff and hope that someone comes back at him with a quote which he can't get otherwise.
Sox have 6 starters under contract 3 more figuring at AAA all will be looking at a pro start or more this season. Then Owens at AA could be a bust through...
Sox are wary of long term deals.
Tell me how a protracted Tanaka bidding war makes sense for them.
I'm just pointing out whats being reported whether it makes sense to me or not.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Greenacre, Australia

#301684 Dec 30, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> So what are the chances that the Sox repeat next year?.... If so will they win more than a 100 games or less?... Or you not sure at the moment....
Sox chances are good to repeat as ALE champs can't say beyond that as most teams aren't complete as of now.

100 games? why that number?

If Buch is healthy and the rest of the starters then they have a shot... their for/against was huge last season so if they lose runs with Ells gone they still will be ahead...
Da GreatDirtyWater

Greenacre, Australia

#301685 Dec 30, 2013
<quoted text>He just outed himself as the Ozart, MO proxy poster thats been going around terrorizing posters the last few weeks. He even bad mouthed his own pal, Jimi. What a guy he is. Be interesting if this fools Jimi though
Nice catch. Still nothing new as Pauly was making disgusting posts along with Fu over Jimi's wife and daughter a few months back.

Jimi of course says nothing. He's the biggest fool in this forum, all he cares about is how they stroke him when he needs it.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#301686 Dec 30, 2013
http://www.rantsports.com/nfl/2013/12/30/gree... \\

mr discount double check is gay?? lmao
Da GreatDirtyWater

Greenacre, Australia

#301687 Dec 30, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
http://yanksinexile.com/posts/ 40648
it seems someone did not post all the emails between Levine and aroid...
strange...
"someone'? yeah thats adult.

I posted a link to the main article and to the 2 emails regarding Cano and roids which was what I was talking about.

nice try
Da GreatDirtyWater

Greenacre, Australia

#301688 Dec 30, 2013
<quoted text>I'm just pointing out whats being reported whether it makes sense to me or not.
As Ive told you guys for years you have to look at who is reporting what and why their motivation in reporting it overtakes the story itself.

It would be nice to have Tanaka but the pricetag is too high for teams who aren't desperate because they haven't got AAA options, trade bait, ect to round out their rotation.

Yanks Seattle and the Cubbies need him. The rest of the league could use him.

Seattles need comes more in the form of rebuilding their Japanes base. If I were Cashman I'd be talking a cheap return of Ichiro to them maybe he gets nothing other than a third of his salary paid but thats better than the p2bnl he'll get otherwise as he eats full salary

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#301689 Dec 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Nice catch. Still nothing new as Pauly was making disgusting posts along with Fu over Jimi's wife and daughter a few months back.
Jimi of course says nothing. He's the biggest fool in this forum, all he cares about is how they stroke him when he needs it.

I saw only auzzie isps and Weaverville nc

show page and post please to verify

and, you were doing the usual wife posts last night, as you always do in your vulgar style...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#301690 Dec 30, 2013
so, if cano did roids, and was able to mask them

as did several others I guess who were busted in the bio bust without getting caught

so it appears mlb players have masking agents

that explains big sloppy then...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 4 min Hooplah 41,519
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 20 min SweLL GirL 16,046
News 4 ways millennials can survive and thrive in Ne... 27 min tl-dr 3
News Coyote family spotted near New York's LaGuardia... 30 min just a fact of life 1
last post wins! (Jun '10) 57 min Red_Forman 26,586
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 58 min Red_Forman 15,170
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 2 hr The real Paris 11,922
Topix Human Sexuality Forum Discontinued 23 hr rainmaker2016 54

New York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages