Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#295223 Oct 28, 2013
Brookhaven John wrote:
<quoted text>
Big tough guy with your harmless threats when nobody's around to counter them. Looking forward to supposedly meeting you though. Although you know as well as I do, that's never going to happen. Your tail is already between your legs just reading this. Fess up - you're a pussy & you know it.
Now tell me all about your muscles, you phony piece of shit...

welcome back...the 3 tough guys have been talking tough when you were gone...dirty water had some questionas for you

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#295224 Oct 28, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Burger time 3 weeks from today for Rose and I. Don't see how that translates to a threat. I do like to eat dinner

hey tough guy

tell him like you told the forum how he lied...and made up yours and mommas posts...and how he told you in a pm its all bs

and how rose is gonna tell him off

c'mon, you were so ready to meet him face to face..and get him to say sorry and retract every single thing...

according to you, he lied about EVERYTHING he wrote

and now you are saying only this

IT PROVES HE WAS RIGHT...NO CONFRONTATION..AND MOMMA IS ON JUDGING, WHERE IS HIS FACE TO FACE..AFTER ALL, LMFAO HE LIVES ON LONG ISLAND..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#295225 Oct 28, 2013
where are the denials?? retractions??

huh....

no threats now...no tough talk...no, you lied stuff

REASON WHY..,.ITS THE TRUTH

AND THEY FOOLED THE USUAL SUSPECT.

game over

“No Lying”

Since: Oct 07

And Never Fooled

#295226 Oct 28, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
hey tough guy
tell him like you told the forum how he lied...and made up yours and mommas posts...and how he told you in a pm its all bs
and how rose is gonna tell him off
c'mon, you were so ready to meet him face to face..and get him to say sorry and retract every single thing...
according to you, he lied about EVERYTHING he wrote
and now you are saying only this
IT PROVES HE WAS RIGHT...NO CONFRONTATION..AND MOMMA IS ON JUDGING, WHERE IS HIS FACE TO FACE..AFTER ALL, LMFAO HE LIVES ON LONG ISLAND..
And this is why you're the most fooled and how Brookhaven has no respect for you. I said a 100 times already what I said and didn't say. The fact that hes blatantly lying to you tells me he doesn't give a damm about you. You don't see a problem someone who uses his own daughter to advance a sick twisted agenda? Not to mention you told me in pvt otherwise. And Momma handles himself, I'm not his keeper

“No Lying”

Since: Oct 07

And Never Fooled

#295227 Oct 28, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
where are the denials?? retractions??
huh....
no threats now...no tough talk...no, you lied stuff
REASON WHY..,.ITS THE TRUTH
AND THEY FOOLED THE USUAL SUSPECT.
game over
Don't have to call him a liar anymore since before I went to Maui, he sent me a note. I never posted the note in here because he was just going to deny as per the message and he even mentioned how you would especially believe him. Deep down as you told me a few times, you do not believe the part about his daughter. But for whatever reason you're afraid to say that in here
Da GreatDirtyWater

Cedar Knolls, NJ

#295228 Oct 28, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
Fuloser hanging about like the coward he is afraid to post in his own name and having to resort to posting proxy which fools no one except the Goob who posts on his phone.
The poor limpdick scumbag Fuloser is so bent out of shape about the prospects of a Boston WS he can't face it...coupled with his soft off...
His only recourse is to post as me and NYSOM.
What a coward. Every one of his proxy posts proves it
Not my post. Please tell Mrs DW to pull up her pants and come home
Da GreatDirtyWater

Cedar Knolls, NJ

#295229 Oct 28, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
welcome back...the 3 tough guys have been talking tough when you were gone...dirty water had some questionas for you
Mind your own business and comment on the fulosers obsession with Mrs DW''s interest in giving BHJ a BJ

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#295230 Oct 28, 2013
<quoted text>Don't have to call him a liar anymore since before I went to Maui, he sent me a note. I never posted the note in here because he was just going to deny as per the message and he even mentioned how you would especially believe him. Deep down as you told me a few times, you do not believe the part about his daughter. But for whatever reason you're afraid to say that in here

here is your favorite line

deny,deny deny

create doubt

fooled

sarcasm

highly edited post

chose one...

its your typical bs..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#295231 Oct 28, 2013
<quoted text>And this is why you're the most fooled and how Brookhaven has no respect for you. I said a 100 times already what I said and didn't say. The fact that hes blatantly lying to you tells me he doesn't give a damm about you. You don't see a problem someone who uses his own daughter to advance a sick twisted agenda? Not to mention you told me in pvt otherwise. And Momma handles himself, I'm not his keeper

advance a sick agenda?

huh, you told me all is ok...

yet, just a week ago, you were raging mad and going to confront him

your own timeline shows this great idea you had then you sent out an edited message

your a liar..and he has not backed down to you

that's why you are going to see him

lmfao

keep up the good postings, its noticed..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#295232 Oct 28, 2013
<quoted text>And this is why you're the most fooled and how Brookhaven has no respect for you. I said a 100 times already what I said and didn't say. The fact that hes blatantly lying to you tells me he doesn't give a damm about you. You don't see a problem someone who uses his own daughter to advance a sick twisted agenda? Not to mention you told me in pvt otherwise. And Momma handles himself, I'm not his keeper

Lmfao. That post he did sure was full of respect. He put you down and laughed at you. Yeah that was telling.

“That's Un-Possible!”

Since: Jan 08

Brookhaven Hamlet, Long Island

#295233 Oct 28, 2013
<quoted text>Don't have to call him a liar anymore since before I went to Maui, he sent me a note. I never posted the note in here because he was just going to deny as per the message and he even mentioned how you would especially believe him. Deep down as you told me a few times, you do not believe the part about his daughter. But for whatever reason you're afraid to say that in here
Give me one good reason why I would confess anything to you? Give me one good reason why I would have made the whole thing up in the first place. Then give me one good reason why I would send you a message claiming it was all a lie. Seriously, do you honestly think anybody in here believes you over me? With so much proof of your wrongdoings? Are you on drugs?

“That's Un-Possible!”

#295234 Oct 28, 2013
<quoted text>...And Momma handles himself...
Yeah. I'll be he does.

Don't touch the remote in the Chamberlin house...
Da GreatDirtyWater

Cedar Knolls, NJ

#295235 Oct 28, 2013
Brookhaven John wrote:
<quoted text>
Give me one good reason why I would confess anything to you? Give me one good reason why I would have made the whole thing up in the first place. Then give me one good reason why I would send you a message claiming it was all a lie. Seriously, do you honestly think anybody in here believes you over me? With so much proof of your wrongdoings? Are you on drugs?
Knock it off FU or else

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#295236 Oct 28, 2013
Brookhaven John wrote:
<quoted text>

its what he does best. lie...he will claim you are lying now. this is the real unbiased...a coward who will deny he was busted along with momma...

they even convinced dw you made it up...they claimed edited posts...you never should have done the truce..several of us would have helped put him away if needed

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#295237 Oct 28, 2013
Brookhaven John wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. I'll be he does.
Don't touch the remote in the Chamberlin house...

post of the day..fattie is here judging and scared stiff

Since: Oct 13

Plainview, NY

#295238 Oct 28, 2013
I'm in South Carolina golfing and looking for you know who, did the game start yet ?

“That's Un-Possible!”

#295239 Oct 28, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
its what he does best. lie...he will claim you are lying now. this is the real unbiased...a coward who will deny he was busted along with momma...
they even convinced dw you made it up...they claimed edited posts...you never should have done the truce..several of us would have helped put him away if needed
I'd like to talk to the REAL DW if that's possible. We always got along pretty well. I'd lay money on it that he has no problems with me...

As for that other fat piece of shit. It'd be best if he just stayed out of my way & I think he knows it. I doubt I'll be hearing from him anytime soon. His silence speaks volumes, if you get my drift...
Da GreatDirtyWater

Cedar Knolls, NJ

#295240 Oct 28, 2013
Ted Williams frozen head wrote:
I'm in South Carolina golfing and looking for you know who, did the game start yet ?
Knock it off unbiased or else

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#295241 Oct 28, 2013
Brookhaven John wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like to talk to the REAL DW if that's possible. We always got along pretty well. I'd lay money on it that he has no problems with me...
As for that other fat piece of shit. It'd be best if he just stayed out of my way & I think he knows it. I doubt I'll be hearing from him anytime soon. His silence speaks volumes, if you get my drift...

dw does like you, to the best of my knowledge...

HE DID CLAIM PER THE 2 LIARS WHO TOLD HIM OVER AND OVER THAT YOU EDITED THE POSTS

so, as far as he is concerned, your a good guy, but those 2 have bullshited him left and right

he thinks almost everything they post is the truth...

he has no idea how devious and sneaky they are...

and again, they claimed you EDITED THE POSTS..

so, he fell for the lies they threw out..

he wont dare believe anyone else...just them.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Cedar Knolls, NJ

#295242 Oct 28, 2013
Brookhaven John wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't comment on this kind of stuff and only care about punching the fulosers teeth down his throat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 4 min rainmaker2016 17,667
Prosecutor Johnny "The Choir Boy "Flammer 8 min PlottmasterAM 5
jets talk back (Dec '07) 45 min Fu aka Friend of BHJ 14,816
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 2 hr Paris 5,356
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 3 hr jimi-yank 6,963
Women Are Their Own Worst Objectifiers 4 hr harvee 5
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 8 hr John-K 318,257

New York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance