Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#294796 Oct 23, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> certainly fat momma is a tasteless scumbag racist that lies about where he posts and lives now DW who has always been a scumbag posts racists tasteless crap about FU's wife ....appears these two handles have more in common then we might think certainly could be the same poster using different handles....follow the timelines that will lead you to the dog....
Oh look donniedicksuck is angry again...

what a surprise....
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#294797 Oct 23, 2013
LMAO World Series starts today....No wonder Yankee fans are all in a froth.

Who can blame them? They can't face up to the changes in the Lux Tax that were put in effect after the 2003 season have handcuffed them in a mess created by by one appearance in the last 10 years.

While the AL CHAMPION BOSTON RED SOX open their 3rd in that time frame tonight.

Now they will crap on about the past but the past is gone...the new rules are here and the last 10 years of stopping the runaway Yankee budget have successfully turned the Yankees into a second tier club.

And that won't change because if they find a way around the rules to buy another championship the rules will change to stop them.

No more Yankee dynasties
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#294798 Oct 23, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
Who can blame them? They can't face up to the changes in the Lux Tax that were put in effect after the 2003 season have handcuffed them in a mess created by by one appearance in the last 10 years.
Now they will crap on about the past but the past is gone...the new rules are here and the last 10 years of stopping the runaway Yankee budget have successfully turned the Yankees into a second tier club.
And that won't change because if they find a way around the rules to buy another championship the rules will change to stop them.
No more Yankee dynasties
Nothing like a cold hard dose of reality to shut this place up.

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#294799 Oct 23, 2013
No more Yankee dynasties
Happy opening World Series day buddy !! I couldn't make it tonight but I'll be up in Fenway tomorrow, what a time it'll be. By the way that was a very well written post.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Washington, DC

#294800 Oct 23, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Happy opening World Series day buddy !! I couldn't make it tonight but I'll be up in Fenway tomorrow, what a time it'll be. By the way that was a very well written post.

lmfao

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#294801 Oct 23, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>After that person lied about what my posts were, making me out to be this monster who was after his daughter, yes, it became my business to find out all I could about this sick individual. And when I'm after a person, I make sure my info is correct. Otherwise I won't be taken seriously by that person. And I have every right to be after this person
Rumor has it with the predator working in the back it's the only place on Long Island that gives gloves to the customers.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#294802 Oct 23, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Happy opening World Series day buddy !! I couldn't make it tonight but I'll be up in Fenway tomorrow, what a time it'll be. By the way that was a very well written post.
Enjoy...its gonna be a great series.

SOX-TOBER!!!!!!

“No Lying”

Since: Oct 07

And Never Fooled

#294803 Oct 23, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
you are retarded.
Dude, in all seriousness, its absolutely pathetic that you cannot answer the simple yes no question I gave. If anyones daughter in here worked in one of them mom and pop shops whether it be a pizza, burger, ice cream, deli, etc, and the owners brother was a convicted sexual predator, you cannot man up and admit you'd show concern. Anyone who wouldn't mind, I have to lose some respect for them. I don't care who it is. If I had a daughter, no way would I allow her to work there. Don't want my daughter around those kinda people. We're talking about the owners brother here

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#294804 Oct 23, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Rumor has it with the predator working in the back it's the only place on Long Island that gives gloves to the customers.
I don't know for sure where he works, but Jimi somehow doesn't believe me, so I will have more proof, and then he'll have no choice but to believe me. I wouldn't post it if it wasn't true. Thats my style. I already shocked him with the obvious real Rose pic. He finally realized the poor woman him and Fu stalked was not her. Like 2 people cannot share the same name, same town and both be attractive. Although the pic was for Don who now has both our pics so he can easily recognize us at the Honu Kitchen on Sat night. How long was Jimi fooled with the other woman?

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#294805 Oct 23, 2013
<quoted text>Dude, in all seriousness, its absolutely pathetic that you cannot answer the simple yes no question I gave. If anyones daughter in here worked in one of them mom and pop shops whether it be a pizza, burger, ice cream, deli, etc, and the owners brother was a convicted sexual predator, you cannot man up and admit you'd show concern. Anyone who wouldn't mind, I have to lose some respect for them. I don't care who it is. If I had a daughter, no way would I allow her to work there. Don't want my daughter around those kinda people. We're talking about the owners brother here
Guy would rather have his daughter work with a convicted predator then risk losing a facebook friend that lies like a rug....sickening

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#294806 Oct 23, 2013
<quoted text>Dude, in all seriousness, its absolutely pathetic that you cannot answer the simple yes no question I gave. If anyones daughter in here worked in one of them mom and pop shops whether it be a pizza, burger, ice cream, deli, etc, and the owners brother was a convicted sexual predator, you cannot man up and admit you'd show concern. Anyone who wouldn't mind, I have to lose some respect for them. I don't care who it is. If I had a daughter, no way would I allow her to work there. Don't want my daughter around those kinda people. We're talking about the owners brother here

create doubt
sarcasm
fooled
deny deny deny
highly edited posts

pick your choice

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#294807 Oct 23, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Rumor has it with the predator working in the back it's the only place on Long Island that gives gloves to the customers.

no article 13 tman....coward.

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#294808 Oct 23, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Guy would rather have his daughter work with a convicted predator then risk losing a facebook friend that lies like a rug....sickening
Exactly. Guys shares each others lives on there, meanwhile, the guys brother is a convicted sexual predator. Real smart move. Jimi should be thanking me big time for pointing this out. Thats how lost he is on this and my respect for him has dropped today. No 2 ways about it. Shame really. Taking the family to theme parks is nice and all but that alone doesn't make you a great dad. Love, concern and safety all mean much more than haunted houses and roller coasters

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#294809 Oct 23, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
create doubt
sarcasm
fooled
deny deny deny
highly edited posts
pick your choice
Don't believe me about the convicted sexual predator then. Be stubborn.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#294810 Oct 23, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
create doubt
sarcasm
fooled
deny deny deny
highly edited posts
pick your choice
Whats this your shopping list on how to answer the Fuloser's proxy posts?

You been selling that scam to no avail for weeks...
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#294811 Oct 23, 2013
ANyhow as is 2004 and 2007 I think the AL CHAMPION BOSTON RED SOX have already faced down their toughest series.

AL CHAMPION BOSTON RED SOX win it in 5 games.

Maybe 6 if Buch is really ailing

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#294812 Oct 23, 2013
<quoted text>

you really are buried up their arse....get lost

enjoy your series...

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#294813 Oct 23, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Guy would rather have his daughter work with a convicted predator then risk losing a facebook friend that lies like a rug....sickening
Rose can be a feisty one and she wants to give him a piece of her mind for the lies about me that he posted on here, most notably about me going after his teenage daughter, who I never posted 1 damm thing about to that punk kid. I live in downtown Ft Lauderdale, why would I have any interest anyhow in some teenage girl. And while she can be very fesity, I can promise you, He would not be raising his voice to her. Other than what Brookhaven did, the only other 2 times where I got really steaming mad was when Fu backdoored my blog and when Carlos posted a huge lie about me, while I was nice enough to take care of him the way I did at Yolo a few days earlier. That was a huge backstabbing move by him and I was pis/sed. I got even with him in my own way and Fu was out of my distance at the time for me to do anything back to him. But those were the big 3 things that really got me steaming mad on here

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#294814 Oct 23, 2013
<quoted text>I don't know for sure where he works, but Jimi somehow doesn't believe me, so I will have more proof, and then he'll have no choice but to believe me. I wouldn't post it if it wasn't true. Thats my style. I already shocked him with the obvious real Rose pic. He finally realized the poor woman him and Fu stalked was not her. Like 2 people cannot share the same name, same town and both be attractive. Although the pic was for Don who now has both our pics so he can easily recognize us at the Honu Kitchen on Sat night. How long was Jimi fooled with the other woman?
Most easily fooled poster on Topix, proven time and time again. This whole letting his child work with a predator thing is really bothering me though, you did the right thing letting him know. I wonder if he's stalking his kids through facebook, child predators have all kinds of tricks Jimbos only hope is he might not like them over the age of 12

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#294815 Oct 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Since you have a daughter, can you please just answer this in a yes or no.

If your teenage daughter was working behind the counter at a pizza place and the owner of the place had a brother who was a convicted sexual predator. Would you be concerned in any way about her working there? Yes or no please

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 min June VanDerMark 345,866
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 16 min Medicated Pete 18,557
millions losing millions on trumps losing stratagy 17 min squishmouse 1
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 19 min NEMO 7,760
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 1 hr Princess Hey 19,746
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Fartinghillarydrop 64,834
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 1 hr jimi-yank 47,743

New York Jobs

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages