Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#294788 Oct 23, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>This is how weak I believe you are. Proof me otherwise on this simple yes or no question. No need to explain, just a simple yes or no
Would you approve if your daughter worked at a pizza parlor behind the counter if the owner of the place had a brother who is a registered sexual offender?

you are retarded.

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#294789 Oct 23, 2013
Don, I'm running out. You now know what we both look like. Don't worry. The day before my trip, I'll post another one of us to refresh your memory. It will be a different pic. Honu Kitchen Sat night the 16th. Place can't be that busy where you won't be able to easily recognize us. I want to see how tough you are to my face

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#294790 Oct 23, 2013
<quoted text>Ok, I'll prove it. I'll call my guy again and ask him to further look into it. I was just told the guy did time up in Clinton correctional facility and is now out however is on the sexual offender list. I never took it any further but I'll ask him to look into it and get back with me. I didn't believe it at first either. Sounded too fake but its true. I don't know what the crime was that he did nor what hes doing now for work. But my guy can tell me. If I were to take a guess, hes working in the burger place but I cannot confirm it

so, you are stalking thru other people

no worries, your buddy is fine with this, as long as its you

again, no proof.

honestly, as your buddy dw says..i could care less..

bottom line, he busted you and momma

proof you tried to help a stalker..both of you backstabbed a buddy in here

and, you know momma judged him and lied to him dozens of times...

you both betrayed him

sad and pathetic.

by the way, timelines, etc and your anger verified he never wrote you with anything...I found your genius idea post, which coincided with your "highly edited" message sent out..same day.

what a shock.

let it go...the forum knows you are full of crap..and lie 24/7

its your business.

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#294791 Oct 23, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
you are retarded.
Yup, you refused to answer a simple yes no question. Some dad you are, afraid to post your true feelings. No decent dad would prefer their daughter working at a small place like that where the owners brother is a registered sexual offender. And if she did work there, you wouldn't even be concerned. Some proud dad you are. I'm very disappointed in you. I'm out now

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#294792 Oct 23, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
so, you are stalking thru other people
no worries, your buddy is fine with this, as long as its you
again, no proof.
honestly, as your buddy dw says..i could care less..
bottom line, he busted you and momma
proof you tried to help a stalker..both of you backstabbed a buddy in here
and, you know momma judged him and lied to him dozens of times...
you both betrayed him
sad and pathetic.
by the way, timelines, etc and your anger verified he never wrote you with anything...I found your genius idea post, which coincided with your "highly edited" message sent out..same day.
what a shock.
let it go...the forum knows you are full of crap..and lie 24/7
its your business.
After that person lied about what my posts were, making me out to be this monster who was after his daughter, yes, it became my business to find out all I could about this sick individual. And when I'm after a person, I make sure my info is correct. Otherwise I won't be taken seriously by that person. And I have every right to be after this person

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#294793 Oct 23, 2013
<quoted text>Yup, you refused to answer a simple yes no question. Some dad you are, afraid to post your true feelings. No decent dad would prefer their daughter working at a small place like that where the owners brother is a registered sexual offender. And if she did work there, you wouldn't even be concerned. Some proud dad you are. I'm very disappointed in you. I'm out now

you are retarded.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#294794 Oct 23, 2013
<quoted text>After that person lied about what my posts were, making me out to be this monster who was after his daughter, yes, it became my business to find out all I could about this sick individual. And when I'm after a person, I make sure my info is correct. Otherwise I won't be taken seriously by that person. And I have every right to be after this person

deny, deny, deny
create doubt
fooled
sarcasm
highly edited posts

just fit in anyone of the above replies

actually, they all fit

you lie and its your "business" and for what you have done, lied, stalked you are a monster as you have stalked underage kids and put out pictures of the age of 17, which in several states is a crime

your a monster

“world champs, 3 in 9 years”

Since: Mar 13

Boston, Ma

#294795 Oct 23, 2013
Is this a baseball thread or a soap opera? Shoot the guy who is losing it, as he is some inspector gadget type loony. The guy who posts back to him reminds me of Bullwinkle.

Keep that met fan in here or in the thread he is supposedly a fan of at times.

For the few yankee crybabies enjoy the fabled red sox win its third title in 9 years. A true dynasty.

None of you better go in the world series champs thread. It appears you crazy people deserve each other.

I keep the trash out of a baseball thread, keep the crap in here, please.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#294796 Oct 23, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> certainly fat momma is a tasteless scumbag racist that lies about where he posts and lives now DW who has always been a scumbag posts racists tasteless crap about FU's wife ....appears these two handles have more in common then we might think certainly could be the same poster using different handles....follow the timelines that will lead you to the dog....
Oh look donniedicksuck is angry again...

what a surprise....
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#294797 Oct 23, 2013
LMAO World Series starts today....No wonder Yankee fans are all in a froth.

Who can blame them? They can't face up to the changes in the Lux Tax that were put in effect after the 2003 season have handcuffed them in a mess created by by one appearance in the last 10 years.

While the AL CHAMPION BOSTON RED SOX open their 3rd in that time frame tonight.

Now they will crap on about the past but the past is gone...the new rules are here and the last 10 years of stopping the runaway Yankee budget have successfully turned the Yankees into a second tier club.

And that won't change because if they find a way around the rules to buy another championship the rules will change to stop them.

No more Yankee dynasties
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#294798 Oct 23, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
Who can blame them? They can't face up to the changes in the Lux Tax that were put in effect after the 2003 season have handcuffed them in a mess created by by one appearance in the last 10 years.
Now they will crap on about the past but the past is gone...the new rules are here and the last 10 years of stopping the runaway Yankee budget have successfully turned the Yankees into a second tier club.
And that won't change because if they find a way around the rules to buy another championship the rules will change to stop them.
No more Yankee dynasties
Nothing like a cold hard dose of reality to shut this place up.

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#294799 Oct 23, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
No more Yankee dynasties
Happy opening World Series day buddy !! I couldn't make it tonight but I'll be up in Fenway tomorrow, what a time it'll be. By the way that was a very well written post.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#294800 Oct 23, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Happy opening World Series day buddy !! I couldn't make it tonight but I'll be up in Fenway tomorrow, what a time it'll be. By the way that was a very well written post.

lmfao

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#294801 Oct 23, 2013
<quoted text>After that person lied about what my posts were, making me out to be this monster who was after his daughter, yes, it became my business to find out all I could about this sick individual. And when I'm after a person, I make sure my info is correct. Otherwise I won't be taken seriously by that person. And I have every right to be after this person
Rumor has it with the predator working in the back it's the only place on Long Island that gives gloves to the customers.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#294802 Oct 23, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Happy opening World Series day buddy !! I couldn't make it tonight but I'll be up in Fenway tomorrow, what a time it'll be. By the way that was a very well written post.
Enjoy...its gonna be a great series.

SOX-TOBER!!!!!!

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#294803 Oct 23, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
you are retarded.
Dude, in all seriousness, its absolutely pathetic that you cannot answer the simple yes no question I gave. If anyones daughter in here worked in one of them mom and pop shops whether it be a pizza, burger, ice cream, deli, etc, and the owners brother was a convicted sexual predator, you cannot man up and admit you'd show concern. Anyone who wouldn't mind, I have to lose some respect for them. I don't care who it is. If I had a daughter, no way would I allow her to work there. Don't want my daughter around those kinda people. We're talking about the owners brother here

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#294804 Oct 23, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Rumor has it with the predator working in the back it's the only place on Long Island that gives gloves to the customers.
I don't know for sure where he works, but Jimi somehow doesn't believe me, so I will have more proof, and then he'll have no choice but to believe me. I wouldn't post it if it wasn't true. Thats my style. I already shocked him with the obvious real Rose pic. He finally realized the poor woman him and Fu stalked was not her. Like 2 people cannot share the same name, same town and both be attractive. Although the pic was for Don who now has both our pics so he can easily recognize us at the Honu Kitchen on Sat night. How long was Jimi fooled with the other woman?

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#294805 Oct 23, 2013
<quoted text>Dude, in all seriousness, its absolutely pathetic that you cannot answer the simple yes no question I gave. If anyones daughter in here worked in one of them mom and pop shops whether it be a pizza, burger, ice cream, deli, etc, and the owners brother was a convicted sexual predator, you cannot man up and admit you'd show concern. Anyone who wouldn't mind, I have to lose some respect for them. I don't care who it is. If I had a daughter, no way would I allow her to work there. Don't want my daughter around those kinda people. We're talking about the owners brother here
Guy would rather have his daughter work with a convicted predator then risk losing a facebook friend that lies like a rug....sickening

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#294806 Oct 23, 2013
<quoted text>Dude, in all seriousness, its absolutely pathetic that you cannot answer the simple yes no question I gave. If anyones daughter in here worked in one of them mom and pop shops whether it be a pizza, burger, ice cream, deli, etc, and the owners brother was a convicted sexual predator, you cannot man up and admit you'd show concern. Anyone who wouldn't mind, I have to lose some respect for them. I don't care who it is. If I had a daughter, no way would I allow her to work there. Don't want my daughter around those kinda people. We're talking about the owners brother here

create doubt
sarcasm
fooled
deny deny deny
highly edited posts

pick your choice

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#294807 Oct 23, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Rumor has it with the predator working in the back it's the only place on Long Island that gives gloves to the customers.

no article 13 tman....coward.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 min cpeter1313 311,337
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min Patriot AKA Bozo 60,072
FREXIT is next, France to leave the EU 32 min The Last Warrior ... 6
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 35 min GEORGIA 14,623
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 51 min Forrest 15,419
Time to go? (Jun '15) 1 hr southern at heart 11,941
George Will leaves Republican Party 1 hr friend of fact ch... 11
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 7 hr jimi-yank 40,168
More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages