2twisted2

Sapucaia, Brazil

#294292 Oct 18, 2013
Booty Bounce Boppa... The Pack
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#294294 Oct 18, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> Won't need to pitch another great game and this time around lester will be hit and hit hard...
Get back to the kiddie table Shirley
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#294295 Oct 18, 2013
So the Sox win again..and no one seems to notice

Was said here the Sox couldn't take 2 of 3 in Detroit ...

so back to Boston with Buch v Sherzerezererzer

Great game coming up...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#294296 Oct 18, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
Great game coming up...

its been a great series, all of them as Harley stated

and, remember, sox losing you were humble...its not the time to revert to nasty

no one seems to notice

its a yank forum, not a sox one...outside of the phony frontrunner, none of us really care...

don't ya think? I can understand wishing the sox to lose, but hey its normal for us

so,facts are facts...sox playing great...they had a great year off one of the all time worst..

kudos to them and you...enjoy it...

but to expect yank fans to all come in gushing about the sox is not going to happen..doubt it.

but, expect most of them to say..they played well...

actually from what i saw in 09 with yank haters, this is mild compared to what we got from anti yank fans...it was yanks were gonna lose every game and when wrong

silence..

enjoy the series and all the games...

what will be interesting is the al east loading up for next year and the subtractions of the sox for next year...

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#294298 Oct 18, 2013
Great game coming up...
I've noticed...but I'm still waiting for the ball Nappy hit to come down.....what a signing he was !!! Great job by Ben, Theo gets about as much ink these days as Revis and Shonn Greene

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#294299 Oct 18, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>I've noticed...but I'm still waiting for the ball Nappy hit to come down.....what a signing he was !!! Great job by Ben, Theo gets about as much ink these days as Revis and Shonn Greene

Tman!!!! The fraud front runner is back. Keep up the good posting fattie, its noticed!!
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#294300 Oct 18, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>I've noticed...but I'm still waiting for the ball Nappy hit to come down.....what a signing he was !!! Great job by Ben, Theo gets about as much ink these days as Revis and Shonn Greene
"That ball should have had a stewardess on it." -- David Ross on the Nap bomb
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#294301 Oct 18, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
its been a great series, all of them as Harley stated
and, remember, sox losing you were humble...its not the time to revert to nasty
no one seems to notice
its a yank forum, not a sox one...outside of the phony frontrunner, none of us really care...
don't ya think? I can understand wishing the sox to lose, but hey its normal for us
so,facts are facts...sox playing great...they had a great year off one of the all time worst..
kudos to them and you...enjoy it...
but to expect yank fans to all come in gushing about the sox is not going to happen..doubt it.
but, expect most of them to say..they played well...
actually from what i saw in 09 with yank haters, this is mild compared to what we got from anti yank fans...it was yanks were gonna lose every game and when wrong
silence..
enjoy the series and all the games...
what will be interesting is the al east loading up for next year and the subtractions of the sox for next year...
huh?

oh cmon really
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#294302 Oct 18, 2013
Alex Rodriguez has a date with Major League Baseball in court. However, that date in court has been pushed back a couple of weeks. Rodriguez’s procedural hearing vs. MLB was supposed to begin next Thursday but now a federal judge pushed it back to November 7th.

Well there goes the offseason plan of waiting on Arod money...by the time this thing wraps up it might be spring training.

Cashman handcuffed while top tier free agents come off the board. Hoki goes the way of Chavez Ibanez Martin et al.....
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#294303 Oct 18, 2013
Jose Dariel Abreu didn’t have to wait long to strike it rich in the United States.

The power-hitting Cuban defector is close to an agreement on a six-year contract worth about $68 million, Fox Sports’ Ken Rosenthal reported Thursday night. The Chicago White Sox are believed to be the team that will sign him.

That rules out Grandy to the White Sox is my guess.

no QO for Granderson no pick
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#294304 Oct 18, 2013
Hey anyone remember the Angels traded Mike Napoli for Vernon Wells?

Whatta dog of a trade that was for them.

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#294305 Oct 18, 2013
Hey anyone remember the Angels traded Mike Napoli for Vernon Wells?
Whatta dog of a trade that was for them.
The same Vernon Wells who the fuloser said was one of the best pickups in juicekee history...that Vernon Wells ?
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#294306 Oct 18, 2013
Jose Dariel Abreu didn’t have to wait long to strike it rich in the United States.

The power-hitting Cuban defector is close to an agreement on a six-year contract worth about $68 million, Fox Sports’ Ken Rosenthal reported Thursday night. The Chicago White Sox are believed to be the team that will sign him.

That rules out Grandy to the White Sox is my guess.
no QO for Granderson no pick
Done deal. His 1st years salary is under $10 million. With about $50 million in guaranteed money to pay, CWS has plenty of money to sign Granderson...

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#294307 Oct 18, 2013
<quoted text>
huh?
oh cmon really
Ignore him he's a buffoon, lovin the Sox the best team in baseball tomorrow in Fenway....they're not quite clicking at the plate 100 percent but it's almost their. Amazing what this team can do playing no where near their best, just amazing.

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#294308 Oct 18, 2013
It's nice watching a competitive ALCS this year...last year was a joke

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#294309 Oct 18, 2013
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
Done deal. His 1st years salary is under $10 million. With about $50 million in guaranteed money to pay, CWS has plenty of money to sign Granderson...

Who knows who will sign who. We have seen some crazy contracts. Werth,swisher. Good bet he gets an offer.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#294310 Oct 18, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
It's nice watching a competitive ALCS this year...last year was a joke

Too bad you won't see the mets In one for a while,huh fattie!!!! Say is tonight spam and corn dog night or the 4 pizza special?
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#294311 Oct 18, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Who knows who will sign who. We have seen some crazy contracts. Werth,swisher. Good bet he gets an offer.
Werth finally had a solid season to justify 1 season of that contract. Not sure the Swisher contract was crazy. Overpaid but not to the extent Werth was...

Granderson will get offers...

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#294312 Oct 18, 2013
<quoted text>
"That ball should have had a stewardess on it." -- David Ross on the Nap bomb
Did you see that beating the Nets put on Miami last night ? Great to see the Nets put them on notice, Lebron and Wade had to open their big mouths to fuel the fire which will help the Nets who can't wait for the regular season to start....New York's only contending basketball team is ready to roll.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#294313 Oct 18, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Too bad you won't see the mets In one for a while,huh fattie!!!! Say is tonight spam and corn dog night or the 4 pizza special?
What a night last night..... How about them Canes?... Turnovers almost killed them last night.... My God Miss.Testmaucher was looking great in those shorts....

Cardinals will close it out tonight..... Tigers may make.history winning 2 elimination games in Boston..... Would love to see it, but not sure it would happen.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min litesong 59,513
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 22 min SweLL GirL 15,083
News Baldwin man Kevin Allocco sentenced in rape ple... (Dec '08) 26 min Expatriate 92
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 31 min rainmaker2016 14,246
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 1 hr Guinness Drinker 10,740
last post wins! (Jun '10) 1 hr SweLL GirL 26,376
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 1 hr jimi-yank 39,459
More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages