Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#293083 Oct 3, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> you would do well to have yours ready for november..

he will not show up. bet on it.

“No Lying”

Since: Oct 07

And Never Fooled

#293084 Oct 3, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> you would do well to have yours ready for november..
Its the Hanu Kitchen on Sat night with or without you. Except for the prices of tequila, its a very nice place. You have my pic. I don't even care for yours because theres now way you can intimidate me. Introduce yourself and then we'll see if you have the guts to start trouble. You will quickly be able to understand that I can toss you around like a rag doll

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#293085 Oct 3, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
Its Hanu Kitchen on Sat night and burgers on Mon. And don't forget to tell your wife how you became buddy buddy with one who has a brother listed as a sexual offender. She will be mighty proud of you for that. I'm just curious now if his brother gave him a job at his place. Not to many employers will hire his kind. They get very strict with where these guys can live and work. Good job picking out your friends on that one. I find it very suspicious that nothing was ever mentioned in here about that. Then again, its not something you'd want to share

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#293086 Oct 3, 2013
Shots fired. Capital Hill on lockdown. Its a shame that during a govt shutdown, the president doesn't lose his secret service

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#293087 Oct 3, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Its Hanu Kitchen on Sat night and burgers on Mon. And don't forget to tell your wife how you became buddy buddy with one who has a brother listed as a sexual offender. She will be mighty proud of you for that. I'm just curious now if his brother gave him a job at his place. Not to many employers will hire his kind. They get very strict with where these guys can live and work. Good job picking out your friends on that one. I find it very suspicious that nothing was ever mentioned in here about that. Then again, its not something you'd want to share

think its time for you to leave...just go

nysom, dw, paul, don...almost everyone talking playoffs...

you threaten, stalk someone...and lie

get lost...the game is over...

post sports for a change with your lurking useless pal

and, shame on you for apparently trying to get someone on your orders to stalk a family AGAIN. who knows if its true or not, but its none of your business...

I have no idea who you are talking about, nor is there any proof except jealousy and embarrassment on being caught as part of a stalking gang..

let it go...

go swim in your pool, answer the door as its your job...or whatever..keep your stalkings to yourself, phony threats to yourself...

or, post sports..which it appears is hard for you to do.
Jake Gibbs

AOL

#293088 Oct 3, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
What 5th place teams are in the playoffs?
What 4th place team wins 95 games?
Not too hard to figure out sir;
In the AL I believe that Tampa Bay was the 5th place team and Cleveland was the 4th place team. Don't think of the divisions please.
It is possible for a second place team in a division to win 95 games and not win their division. The other two division winners can win less than 95 games and not have to play a one game playoff. They played in an inferior talented division, won it by winning 89 games. They get a layup as you put it and don't have to play a play in game. Meanwhile the second plac team that won 95 games is treated as the 4th place team and forced to play a one game playoff against what amounts to a 5th place team who might have won 85 games. You still don't see inequity?
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#293089 Oct 3, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
of course pinky will be a noshow along with his fat friend from the carolinas and tinkerbell.

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#293090 Oct 3, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
think its time for you to leave...just go
nysom, dw, paul, don...almost everyone talking playoffs...
you threaten, stalk someone...and lie
get lost...the game is over...
post sports for a change with your lurking useless pal
and, shame on you for apparently trying to get someone on your orders to stalk a family AGAIN. who knows if its true or not, but its none of your business...
I have no idea who you are talking about, nor is there any proof except jealousy and embarrassment on being caught as part of a stalking gang..
let it go...
go swim in your pool, answer the door as its your job...or whatever..keep your stalkings to yourself, phony threats to yourself...
or, post sports..which it appears is hard for you to do.
Dude, I'm doing you a huge favor here. Go ahead and ignore what I'm saying then. Go continue on social network sites being buddy buddy with him. The guy has a brother who is a sexual offender. He did time in Clinton Correctional facility. That is a fact. But you want to ignore my warning sign, just go right ahead be pals with him. Just hope his brother doesn't see any of your family pics on there. So go share some info on there with him so the brother can look at it too. Real smart. Some husband and father you are. You should be thanking me by the way for exposing this to you.

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#293091 Oct 3, 2013
All I know is if someone told me that a person that I was pals with was either a sexual predator himself or had a family member that was, I'd sure be thanking that person for bringing it to my attention. I surely wouldn't give that person an attitude nor call him a stalker.

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#293092 Oct 3, 2013
All I know is if someone told me that a person that I was pals with was either a sexual predator himself or had a family member that was, I'd sure be thanking that person for bringing it to my attention. I surely wouldn't give that person an attitude nor call him a stalker.
Amen to that, you can lead a horse to water....you've done all you can he's on his own
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#293093 Oct 3, 2013
<quoted text>I'm picking Tampa in 4 games and Peavy doesn't last 4 innings in the final game of the season for Boston. Tampas pitching is red hot. Cobb and Archer are 2 of their latest pitching gems now
Somehow I'm not surprised your picking will go along with your NHL picks all which were against Boston and only correct in one game.

Tampa achilles heel is the pen. Boston has very disciplines batters which manufacture runs at the best rate in the league.

Sox will burn pitches. Once it gets to the pen its the Sox game.

Sox in 3-4
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#293094 Oct 3, 2013
Jake Gibbs wrote:
<quoted text>
In the AL I believe that Tampa Bay was the 5th place team and Cleveland was the 4th place team. Don't think of the divisions please.
It is possible for a second place team in a division to win 95 games and not win their division. The other two division winners can win less than 95 games and not have to play a one game playoff. They played in an inferior talented division, won it by winning 89 games. They get a layup as you put it and don't have to play a play in game. Meanwhile the second plac team that won 95 games is treated as the 4th place team and forced to play a one game playoff against what amounts to a 5th place team who might have won 85 games. You still don't see inequity?
No I see 2 second place teams fighting it out to play one of 3 first place teams.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#293095 Oct 3, 2013
Jake Gibbs wrote:
<quoted text>

I agree with this and say give the top wildcard all the homefield games

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#293096 Oct 3, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> of course pinky will be a noshow along with his fat friend from the carolinas and tinkerbell.

Typical. Remember Fattie supposedly lives on long island. Yet has met none of the people he threatened. We all know the reasons..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#293097 Oct 3, 2013
Burnett just had his meltdown. 3rd inning.
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#293098 Oct 3, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
Burnett just had his meltdown. 3rd inning.
Another team, different season, same result. No surprise...
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#293099 Oct 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Somehow I'm not surprised your picking will go along with your NHL picks all which were against Boston and only correct in one game.

Tampa achilles heel is the pen. Boston has very disciplines batters which manufacture runs at the best rate in the league.

Sox will burn pitches. Once it gets to the pen its the Sox game.

Sox in 3-4
BOS stays patient @ the plate & works counts as they've done all season, should go no more than 5 games. Lot of post season experience for BOS. Their SP's gets to the 7th with a lead, tap city for TB...
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#293100 Oct 3, 2013
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
BOS stays patient @ the plate & works counts as they've done all season, should go no more than 5 games. Lot of post season experience for BOS. Their SP's gets to the 7th with a lead, tap city for TB...
Meant 4 games...
Jake Gibbs

Valley Stream, NY

#293101 Oct 3, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
I agree with this and say give the top wildcard all the homefield games
Thanks jimi-yank. I would rather it be a 1-1-1 series, but at least you understand the inequality of the system presently used. The scenario I gave will happen somewhere down the road. Perhaps revenue will dictate to add two extra games.
Dirty Water guy doesn't see it like this but the reality is, the division winners and the wild card teams are seeded 1-5 so therefore there are 4th and 5th place teams in the playoffs.
Jake Gibbs

Valley Stream, NY

#293102 Oct 3, 2013
<quoted text>
No I see 2 second place teams fighting it out to play one of 3 first place teams.
You must have missed seeing Central Division 2nd place Pittsburgh playing 3rd Place Cincinatti the other night in the play in game? By the way, technically they were the 4th place and 5th place teams behind #1 St. Louis #2 Atlanta #3 Los Angeles.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 9 min cpeter1313 320,311
Russia's "Dead Hand" Protects N Korea 11 min USA now 3rd world 12
jets talk back (Dec '07) 1 hr Carlos 15,207
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 1 hr Carlos 45,794
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 64,151
News 'Life estate' doesn't prevent selling a house (Mar '08) 2 hr DonnaC 49
News High-flying photog's parents fight Instagram fo... 3 hr Boycott Instagram 1
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 19 hr NEMO 5,738

New York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages