Jake Gibbs

AOL

#292583 Sep 28, 2013
This is not a putdown of Mariano Rivera. He was the best 9th inning pitcher of all time. He should send a thank you note to Tony LaRussa for inventing the position.
What you really have to look at is the wonderful marketing department of the New York Yankees and the NY sports media that loves to cover "events".
The Yankees since the Steinbrenners took over have known how to market the Yankee brand. They know how to deflect from reality and present something that will be on the 24 hour sports talk stations and ESPN. They also have their own tv network to push the brand as well.
The Yankees were eliminated from the pennant race, yet that was hardly even mentioned the other night.
Plenty of athletes have retired, yet the Yankees know how to market the retirement of 2 players into the ONLY story. I even heard one NY media outlet angry that Bud Selig called a press conference on the same day as Rivera's last home game. How dare Selig do that!
For the 35 year olds out there, life will go on. I know you grew up with these players and feel some kind of loss. Remember, they are only baseball players, they are not your family. Crying over people who you don't know is a little strange. When Michael Kay said on his radio show that Derek Jeter's coming out to the mound and said, "It's time to go." it brought back memories of being in a hospital room with a loved one, I had to turn off the radio because you can not compare losing a mother or father to some baseball player retiring. I don't care how good he was.

“Rex and the Bills”

Since: Aug 08

AFC East Champs 2015

#292584 Sep 28, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Poor Vince...always being made the fool, maybe he can give us some g-man wisdom. He's just so knowledgeable.
Yeah poor Vince, send me a PM so we can meet in Ocotber and you can make these threats to my face so I can kick the crap out your face and youtube it.

Put up or shut up fatso. Bring your pal the doorman at that building at Las Olas and your gimpy heart attack pal with you also. You 3 vs me is not even fair.

Put up or shut up fatso. All 3 of you send me PM's and lets meet and see what happens.

“Rex and the Bills”

AFC East Champs 2015

#292585 Sep 28, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Would you tell your family that you're buddy buddy now with a guy who has a brother who spent time in the largest maximum security prison in NY and now is a registered sex offender? And to a guy who is an admitted former drug and alcohol addict himself? You proud to associate yourself with this kind of person? Have you really sunk this low? I was going to keep that secret to myself, however when nothing was posted to restore my credibility when I got back from Maui, the cat is out of the bag.
first of you are a sad little doorman and are irrelevent and have been since day one. Secondly no one cares what you just posted or even who it is supposed to be about. Is that some sort of confession of you are?

Put up or shut up fool. Or perhaps I should verify all this once and for all call Marv, Kristen and all the melo's to see who you say you are?

Bwaaaaaaaaaaa bwaaaaaaaaaaaaa....."of Fu please don't do that". Wonder why if you are so tough and fear no one you'd say that to me?

Do yourself a favor and shut your stupid pie hole before you regret it.

“Rex and the Bills”

AFC East Champs 2015

#292586 Sep 28, 2013
Jake Gibbs wrote:
This is not a putdown of Mariano Rivera. He was the best 9th inning pitcher of all time. He should send a thank you note to Tony LaRussa for inventing the position.
What you really have to look at is the wonderful marketing department of the New York Yankees and the NY sports media that loves to cover "events".
The Yankees since the Steinbrenners took over have known how to market the Yankee brand. They know how to deflect from reality and present something that will be on the 24 hour sports talk stations and ESPN. They also have their own tv network to push the brand as well.
The Yankees were eliminated from the pennant race, yet that was hardly even mentioned the other night.
Plenty of athletes have retired, yet the Yankees know how to market the retirement of 2 players into the ONLY story. I even heard one NY media outlet angry that Bud Selig called a press conference on the same day as Rivera's last home game. How dare Selig do that!
For the 35 year olds out there, life will go on. I know you grew up with these players and feel some kind of loss. Remember, they are only baseball players, they are not your family. Crying over people who you don't know is a little strange. When Michael Kay said on his radio show that Derek Jeter's coming out to the mound and said, "It's time to go." it brought back memories of being in a hospital room with a loved one, I had to turn off the radio because you can not compare losing a mother or father to some baseball player retiring. I don't care how good he was.
Congratulations troll, you finally figured out today for the second time in the last 18 years the Yankees did not make the playoffs. You're a genuis, keep up the good posting its noticed

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#292587 Sep 28, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah poor Vince, send me a PM so we can meet in Ocotber and you can make these threats to my face so I can kick the crap out your face and youtube it.
Put up or shut up fatso. Bring your pal the doorman at that building at Las Olas and your gimpy heart attack pal with you also. You 3 vs me is not even fair.
Put up or shut up fatso. All 3 of you send me PM's and lets meet and see what happens.

No one momma has threatened will ever see him. The other 2, doubt it.

Guess his september threat is over. A shame.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#292588 Sep 28, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
first of you are a sad little doorman and are irrelevent and have been since day one. Secondly no one cares what you just posted or even who it is supposed to be about. Is that some sort of confession of you are?
Put up or shut up fool. Or perhaps I should verify all this once and for all call Marv, Kristen and all the melo's to see who you say you are?
Bwaaaaaaaaaaa bwaaaaaaaaaaaaa....."of Fu please don't do that". Wonder why if you are so tough and fear no one you'd say that to me?

Bet you get a message begging. That happened with bhj. I saw the message and he was begging big time.

“Rex and the Bills”

AFC East Champs 2015

#292589 Sep 28, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
No one momma has threatened will ever see him. The other 2, doubt it.
Guess his september threat is over. A shame.
This will be the coward trolls new strategy to make tough guy threats. So I'll call them ALL out. They can feel free to send me PM's to meet and then tell how tough they are to my face.

Still waiting for one of them to man up......still waiting.....

Put up or shut time for them.

“Rex and the Bills”

AFC East Champs 2015

#292590 Sep 28, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Bet you get a message begging. That happened with bhj. I saw the message and he was begging big time.
Does anyone even know or care who is talking about? Was that himself he was describing as a felon in prison that is a drug abuser and a registered sex offender?

No one cares, he's a joke and liar. A complete BS lying fraud who is the doorman at that building on las olas he keeps telling people he mooch's off of.

DW the paranoid lunatic gimp cracks me up thinking everyone is me also....lol

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#292591 Sep 28, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Does anyone even know or care who is talking about? Was that himself he was describing as a felon in prison that is a drug abuser and a registered sex offender?
No one cares, he's a joke and liar. A complete BS lying fraud who is the doorman at that building on las olas he keeps telling people he mooch's off of.
DW the paranoid lunatic gimp cracks me up thinking everyone is me also....lol

Great post. All facts.

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#292592 Sep 28, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, well, many things are wrong here. For the 2nd year in a row, right before I left for Maui, you sent me a message wishing me luck and to have a good time. And for the 2nd year in a row when I come back, you are all riled up over me despite the fact that I wasn't around.

This forum does not handle things by contacting others posters family, friends, etc. Thats just the wrong way to go about business here. Its very unprofessional and shows such a lack of class, morals and judgement to harass innocent people, especially women and old people.

I gave you a huge break a few years ago when you backdoored my blog. You hacked into a company computer that at the time dealt with US govt and military contracts. While the business no longer exists today, that was a serious crime you committed that I didn't pursue. Those contracts were of the utmost privacy. If they would have saw what you did on Topix, you'd have the FBI investigating. Its way beyond local law enforcement.

On that note, have a good time in Myrtle Beach. I golfed for a bit yesterday. And try not being so mad on here

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#292593 Sep 28, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Great post. All facts.
This proves you're fooled...Again

Continue chatting it up on FB with a guy who is a convicted felon and now registered sex offender. Were you able to figure out the name of the prison yet? I gave 2 clues. It shares a name of a recent president and is the largest maximum security prison in NY. Thats some people you chose to associate with. I'd love to get yours or his opinion on the facts that I just posted. And mine are facts by the way. I can look past someone who had prior drug or alcohol addictions if they get help and don't have the drugs/alcohol dominating their lives anymore. Good for them. But registered sex offenders is taking it to new levels. Levels of unforgivness

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#292594 Sep 28, 2013
Actually meant continue chatting with the brother of the convicted felon sex offender

“Rex and the Bills”

AFC East Champs 2015

#292595 Sep 28, 2013
<quoted text>Well, well, many things are wrong here. For the 2nd year in a row, right before I left for Maui, you sent me a message wishing me luck and to have a good time. And for the 2nd year in a row when I come back, you are all riled up over me despite the fact that I wasn't around.
This forum does not handle things by contacting others posters family, friends, etc. Thats just the wrong way to go about business here. Its very unprofessional and shows such a lack of class, morals and judgement to harass innocent people, especially women and old people.
I gave you a huge break a few years ago when you backdoored my blog. You hacked into a company computer that at the time dealt with US govt and military contracts. While the business no longer exists today, that was a serious crime you committed that I didn't pursue. Those contracts were of the utmost privacy. If they would have saw what you did on Topix, you'd have the FBI investigating. Its way beyond local law enforcement.
On that note, have a good time in Myrtle Beach. I golfed for a bit yesterday. And try not being so mad on here
All BS and more BS from the biggest BS artist in Topix.

Still waiting for all the tough guys in here making threats to send their name and address so you all can say your tough guy stuff to my face.

Still waiting......

“Rex and the Bills”

AFC East Champs 2015

#292596 Sep 28, 2013
<quoted text>This proves you're fooled...Again
Continue chatting it up on FB with a guy who is a convicted felon and now registered sex offender. Were you able to figure out the name of the prison yet? I gave 2 clues. It shares a name of a recent president and is the largest maximum security prison in NY. Thats some people you chose to associate with. I'd love to get yours or his opinion on the facts that I just posted. And mine are facts by the way. I can look past someone who had prior drug or alcohol addictions if they get help and don't have the drugs/alcohol dominating their lives anymore. Good for them. But registered sex offenders is taking it to new levels. Levels of unforgivness
You must be speaking about yourself. Think a dog just took a large dump in the lobby of the building you are a doorman at, go and get the slop bucket and go and clean it up.

“Rex and the Bills”

AFC East Champs 2015

#292597 Sep 28, 2013
Blah blah blah blah....still waiting for the PM along with your name, address and phone numbers so you all can make these threats that are made to me on here to my face......still waiting

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#292598 Sep 28, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
All BS and more BS from the biggest BS artist in Topix.
Still waiting for all the tough guys in here making threats to send their name and address so you all can say your tough guy stuff to my face.
Still waiting......
But I have no interest in threats. I know Jimi has been going off about Sept being almost over but thats loon talk. I never made the threat of coming by in Sept to do anything to him. Whatever you post with DW with has nothing to do with me either

“Rex and the Bills”

AFC East Champs 2015

#292599 Sep 28, 2013
<quoted text>But I have no interest in threats. I know Jimi has been going off about Sept being almost over but thats loon talk. I never made the threat of coming by in Sept to do anything to him. Whatever you post with DW with has nothing to do with me either
Yeah thats what I thought you're full of crap. Thats one off the list of cyber tough guys. Two more to go.....if those two are not cutless they can send their name, phone number and address and I'll arrange for them to make a threat to my face and see what happens.

“Rex and the Bills”

AFC East Champs 2015

#292600 Sep 28, 2013
<quoted text>Well, well, many things are wrong here. For the 2nd year in a row, right before I left for Maui, you sent me a message wishing me luck and to have a good time. And for the 2nd year in a row when I come back, you are all riled up over me despite the fact that I wasn't around.
I'm lauging at you so hard right now its not even funny. PM your name, phone number and address and I'll contact the FBI directly and we can have them settle this.

I'm waiting.......or should I call Kristen, Marv and all the Melo's and ask them for your contact information?

I'm waiting.....

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#292601 Sep 28, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah thats what I thought you're full of crap. Thats one off the list of cyber tough guys. Two more to go.....if those two are not cutless they can send their name, phone number and address and I'll arrange for them to make a threat to my face and see what happens.
Don't know why you're trying to drag me into your posts with DW. He doesn't try and draw me into anything like this. Please don't step on my toes

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#292602 Sep 28, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm lauging at you so hard right now its not even funny. PM your name, phone number and address and I'll contact the FBI directly and we can have them settle this.
I'm waiting.......or should I call Kristen, Marv and all the Melo's and ask them for your contact information?
I'm waiting.....
The company doesn't exist anymore so theres nothing for the FBI to investigate

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 min ChickBrilliance 307,907
Islanders talk back (Dec '07) 4 min JackB 4,812
Fox is going down (Dec '09) 14 min ThRILLa 5,829
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 45 min Mothra 50,287
When should you honk your car horn? 1 hr Sherry 2
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 2 hr Analog man 9,693
Eric Garner Murdered by Cop 6 hr no fatties 4 me 540

Winter Storm Warning for New York County was issued at January 27 at 5:21AM EST

New York News Video

New York Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

New York People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]