|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
Cashman said Jeter is going on the DL to protect himself and also the Yankees from being tempted to use him.
To protect himself? Wonder if Phil Hughes can put himself on the DFA list to protect his free agency value and also the Yankees from being tempted to use him.

Is there a list for joba??

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Heyman says that Jacoby Ellsbury isn't likely to be a prime target for the Mets because they're pleased with the emergence of Juan Lagares in center. While Lagares'.264/.301/.385 batting line has hardly set the world on fire, he's been worth three wins above replacement, per Fangraphs, due to his incredible center field defense.
I'm surprised at that. But take away another chair at the table...and the pricetag falls

because heyman says it, means its happening?? doubt it..although one rumor is choo of cincy...mets need help and els has had a season lagares will never have...lagares can shift over to left field...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Problem is what if he does and he can't play?
That option could hold the Yanks out of the Stephen Drew sweepstakes...which is where they should go...

making predictions for next year? who knows...doubt if he goes to war with cash on a contract and takes the option

as for his health, I have no idea nor does anyone as to how he will be...

maybe he retires..[ if he still has pain or issues]
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
maddon had a funny rant on espn this am...and ray nation has been in give up mode anyway...now its time to rip the bucs for losing to the so called "lousy jets" who won on a push out of bounds.
but a win is a win and nothing better then seeing the gorilla chest pounding of the phony jet executive..[ guess his met season exec job is over with]
and his rip job of the press...why, I thought he was buddies with Sherman...lmfao
more football on Thursday and a great game to watch...ahem...
I wonder if I should repost who picked the jets for 2-14??
was it by chance, mr 3/14?? who cannot stop crying about judging to the point of going insane..[whoops a bad word, mommie dearest claimed that anyway]
Even I know the Jets for lucky in that game..... A win is a win, but that moron is sad to gorilla pound is chest like they won the Superbowl....

As for Mr. 3/14 , you noticed he want talk about the Charger game with us?.... I guess he can't take a lost like a man.... Oops I forgot he's not a man..... He's a boy who actually thinks someone judges him daily....lol....

Yanks and Main Event tonight..... Andy on the mound and I think we will be fine in rbis one.... Sad Jeter is out for the year.... Hopefully he will be back next season....
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Jeter said he will remain with the team to root them on. "I'll be carrying the Pom-poms"
He'll need a bigger purse
Jack Curry thinks Soriano is an MVP vote collecter.
Check to see if you left the gas on shmuck.
Lol I see you are still being a disrespectful jerk lol..... Yanks are still in it I see despite what you say and hope they don't do.....

I'm rooting for another Sux win tonight to help bury the Rays..... Good job with the win last night..... Sox in the World Series?..... Dream on.... Lmao......
the don

Plainview, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
Hopefully all posters today can show some class and respect on this unfortunate date in US history and keep their foul mouth shut for another day
why don't you show some class and stick ya head up your ass...
the don

Plainview, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
making predictions for next year? who knows...doubt if he goes to war with cash on a contract and takes the option
good post think he takes the option as well...Yankees will give him whatever he wants he's earned it...
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

So very quiet in here...you can almost hear the Yanks fans whispered prayers for Ryan Dempster to win.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
$8m is a big dice roll. Yanks should restructure it to 2 seasons with DL protection to get under the LuxTax cap.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Even I know the Jets for lucky in that game..... A win is a win, but that moron is sad to gorilla pound is chest like they won the Superbowl....
As for Mr. 3/14 , you noticed he want talk about the Charger game with us?.... I guess he can't take a lost like a man.... Oops I forgot he's not a man..... He's a boy who actually thinks someone judges him daily....lol....
Yanks and Main Event tonight..... Andy on the mound and I think we will be fine in rbis one.... Sad Jeter is out for the year.... Hopefully he will be back next season....

great tv from now on...baseball wrestling, football Thursday night, then smackdown and baseball...college football on sunday, bama and aggies...and then football and wrestling on sunday..baseball tossed in also

action packed..

its sad jeter is out, but you saw he was just not the same...he could barely hit and field...its time to rest up for next year.
the don

Plainview, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

TMAN_Mets wrote:
<quoted text>I have to rember that line. Good one
You suck at everything and don't forget it.....
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Lol I see you are still being a disrespectful jerk lol..... Yanks are still in it I see despite what you say and hope they don't do.....
I'm rooting for another Sux win tonight to help bury the Rays..... Good job with the win last night..... Sox in the World Series?..... Dream on.... Lmao......
Yeah funny that Goob Sox just keep winning but you say they can't get to the WS...best record in baseball but you say they can't get to the WS...Buch back in the rotation with pinpoint results but you say they can't get to the WS...score the most runs in baseball but you say they can't get to the WS...

Geez Goob tell me who is dreaming again while you watch wrestling because the Yanks are losing again.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there a list for joba??
Probably spraypainted on a subway wall....

Yanks pen gonna start burning starters now. Youre gonna need Joba.

Jeter goes out , his replacement cost them a reliever off the 40...thats tough...
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

the don wrote:
<quoted text> why don't you show some class and stick ya head up your ass...
Lol that was a great rhyme MC Don..... He's a bipolar transsexual....
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

So very quiet in here...you can almost hear the Yanks fans whispered prayers for Ryan Dempster to win.
Funny...... We are all seeing that you are hoping and praying the Yankees don't make the playoffs.....
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
because heyman says it, means its happening?? doubt it..although one rumor is choo of cincy...mets need help and els has had a season lagares will never have...lagares can shift over to left field...
I dunno where his market is, Heyman has an idea? I dunno just putting it out there. I thought the Mets would be his top suitor.

The foot injury comes at a bad time for him, he'll have weeks to prompt the QO or tell the Sox he's at the table. Thats not Boras' stategy he likes to hold FAs out long...wouldn't be surprised if Ells took the 1 year deal at about $14m and tried to build value.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

the don wrote:
<quoted text> good post think he takes the option as well...Yankees will give him whatever he wants he's earned it...

what is it, 9 mil?? not bad at all...maybe they toss in another option for following year...

there is no doubt he has earned every penny.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

the don wrote:
<quoted text> good post think he takes the option as well...Yankees will give him whatever he wants he's earned it...
donnie the Yanks don't want him to take the option,$8m is too much for an injury question mark. They want him to prompt the buyout and restructure it once he realizes he has no market outside NY.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
great tv from now on...baseball wrestling, football Thursday night, then smackdown and baseball...college football on sunday, bama and aggies...and then football and wrestling on sunday..baseball tossed in also
action packed..
its sad jeter is out, but you saw he was just not the same...he could barely hit and field...its time to rest up for next year.
Excellent tv bro..... It's like a dream and we have been waiting on this type of tv for months..... Love it.....

Alabama and Texas A&M will be a close game.... Aggies defense is verge suspect, but the Tides offensive line is not that great.... I fire Johnny Football pulling it out in the 4th.....

Yeah we saw it and the guy tried to come back.... It's very hard at his age.... The extra time off will have him back better than ever next year.... If he comes back.... Not sure what he's going to do.....
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

<quoted text>
Yeah funny that Goob Sox just keep winning but you say they can't get to the WS...best record in baseball but you say they can't get to the WS...Buch back in the rotation with pinpoint results but you say they can't get to the WS...score the most runs in baseball but you say they can't get to the WS...
Geez Goob tell me who is dreaming again while you watch wrestling because the Yanks are losing again.
Be honest, you only started saying they would go to the Series because we said you weren't confident in them...... Before that you wasn't sure what they would do despite playing well.....

Just get ready for disappointment because I promise you it's not happening for them this year..... Take that to they bank.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 284,801 - 284,820 of305,302
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the New York Forum right now

Search the New York Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
HP2-Z32 Exam 37 min passfine123 1
RKUS-WiSE-L2real exam 39 min passfine123 1
70-347 Examreal exam 1 hr passfine123 1
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 2 hr UN must go 14,206
the poor imigrant children-what should we do? 2 hr Hate To Say It 5
Heritage of Trademark: The Legal Battle Over Ow... 3 hr Homostats 15
Fox is going down (Dec '09) 4 hr nac 5,275
•••
•••