Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“No Lying”

Since: Oct 07

And Never Fooled

#290171 Sep 4, 2013
Think its obvious who the "Real Red Sox Fan" is. Next time at least make your posts private so I wouldn't easily be able to read each of them. Theres just no fooling me. Ever

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#290172 Sep 4, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Drink hard and have alot of sex. Thats the key to beating time zones.
Dunno if its a cure but worked for me back when I use to travel alot.
Well I did punish my liver out there. Its weird out there because baseball games begin around noon time mostly. And afternoon games are on in the morning. The downer for me is I usually like to enjoy games at night with some beers. Can't do that in Maui

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#290173 Sep 4, 2013
Judge at your own risk. And better hope Topix doesn't disclose to me who is doing the judging

“I call it as I see it”

Since: Aug 07

New York

#290174 Sep 4, 2013
Good afternoon everyone.

Yankees with a great come from behind win last night and are now just 2 1/2 games back in the wild card. Kudos to posters Jimi-Yank, FU, Harley, Dell, and of course the don for keeping positive and supporting The Yankees through the injury riddled 2013 season. Yankees are much healthier now and are poised for a run to make the play offs.

Had a great football conversation with some long time friends of mine from Boston. They reminded me that many great QBs got their start due to injury. They enjoyed reminding me of how Brady got his start and I guess time will tell what Geno does.

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#290175 Sep 4, 2013
Bronto wrote:
Good afternoon everyone.
Yankees with a great come from behind win last night and are now just 2 1/2 games back in the wild card. Kudos to posters Jimi-Yank, FU, Harley, Dell, and of course the don for keeping positive and supporting The Yankees through the injury riddled 2013 season. Yankees are much healthier now and are poised for a run to make the play offs.
Had a great football conversation with some long time friends of mine from Boston. They reminded me that many great QBs got their start due to injury. They enjoyed reminding me of how Brady got his start and I guess time will tell what Geno does.
Guess I can appreciate your buddy Chip W reminding you about Brady since hes a big Pats fan. However he had a team around him and a great coach. Geno has neither. At least Rex will be gone after 16 games.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Washington, DC

#290176 Sep 4, 2013
Bronto wrote:
Good afternoon everyone.

thanks, toss yourself in the mix and paul....we all have faith...this is no team with quit in them...may run short of time and due to having the triple aaa squad, but we are loyal fans who believe in our team and do not run when things look bad

we go way back bronto. you have always been a loyal fan of your teams no matter what...whether we disagree or not...

way to go. go yanks!!!

as for geno, hard to play on a bad ankle...keep the faith, he does not look like deer in the headlight sanchise...

and maybe the jets get an offensive coach, not some ego maniac like rex...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#290177 Sep 4, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
Judge at your own risk. And better hope Topix doesn't disclose to me who is doing the judging

for a supposedly perceptive guy you never figured it out and go on trust with some nut job...

you know what he does to me and dw judging wise...he is so stupid he does it when I am not on...and you have been getting the same treatment I do...early, refreshed pages...

you damn well know he is home and staring at the pc...24/7...

but hey, keep the lie going...its ok...yeah, he is some exec...ah huh

I was in Daytona yesterday and came back and saw what happened...no one else was really on line...

but hey, ask him...he will swear to you no

but he has the capability to judge you over 10 times with good judgings...or at least 2 or 3...to wipe them out

it does not happen

my wish, you find out..
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#290178 Sep 4, 2013
Yankees 56 wrote:
<quoted text>The guy's got obvious issues. He's told the same story 25 times so I finally went to page 14095, nothing posted by me. He's a total nut job.
Hi fatso Yankees continue to have meaningful games in september as the yanks are 7 back of the sox in the loss column with 7 games to play with the sox...ah its going to be a great september..Your Mets Momma lost again almost 23 games out and still haven't played a meaningful game in september since 2005 or so...LMAO

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#290179 Sep 4, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
for a supposedly perceptive guy you never figured it out and go on trust with some nut job...
you know what he does to me and dw judging wise...he is so stupid he does it when I am not on...and you have been getting the same treatment I do...early, refreshed pages...
I was in Daytona yesterday and came back and saw what happened...no one else was really on line...
but he has the capability to judge you over 10 times with good judgings...or at least 2 or 3...to wipe them out
it does not happen
my wish, you find out..
Its not really about me wanting positive judging icons. I just find it disturbing and kinda creepy that the judger remains glued to the computer awaiting for my posts to judge. I cannot have a post posted for than 5 minutes without it being judged. Its stalking in a way and not appreciated. The judger needs to find something else to do

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#290180 Sep 4, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
it does not happen
my wish, you find out..
By the way, I watched episode 4 last month and noticed something I never noticed before. In the opening scene when we see the huge empire spaceship chasing Princess Leia's ship, watch the part again where the camera is positioned underneath the empire ship. In the spot where they eventually suck the ship into, if you look closely, you can see Vadars tie fighter attached to that area as well. It may take repeated viewings but its clearly shown

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#290181 Sep 4, 2013
The tie fighter is shown twice. 1st being when we see just how big the ship is, and 2nd when they suck the princess's ship in

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#290182 Sep 4, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text>Hi fatso Yankees continue to have meaningful games in september as the yanks are 7 back of the sox in the loss column with 7 games to play with the sox...ah its going to be a great september..Your Mets Momma lost again almost 23 games out and still haven't played a meaningful game in september since 2005 or so...LMAO

did ya notice...no more 2014 crap?? and zero jet chat and brags...

he wont dare come on and proclaim "its gonna be a great year" or 12 wins, etc...he knows its over and I cant wait to shove his old rex posts in his fat face...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#290183 Sep 4, 2013
http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/jets/long_list...

long list of bonehead jet moves

I had to repost it, its beyond funny...

a true classic to be saved...

clown bus, lmfao...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#290184 Sep 4, 2013
<quoted text>Its not really about me wanting positive judging icons. I just find it disturbing and kinda creepy that the judger remains glued to the computer awaiting for my posts to judge. I cannot have a post posted for than 5 minutes without it being judged. Its stalking in a way and not appreciated. The judger needs to find something else to do

it happens to me and dw...and you damn well know who does it...so it happens to you as he knows it pisses you off and he lies

as if he is some credible human being...

I pray you find out and then we will all watch the explosion...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#290185 Sep 4, 2013
<quoted text>By the way, I watched episode 4 last month and noticed something I never noticed before. In the opening scene when we see the huge empire spaceship chasing Princess Leia's ship, watch the part again where the camera is positioned underneath the empire ship. In the spot where they eventually suck the ship into, if you look closely, you can see Vadars tie fighter attached to that area as well. It may take repeated viewings but its clearly shown

I am gonna bet its in the new version of it, not the old one...ironically I have both and saved the old version which people are screaming for...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#290186 Sep 4, 2013
The tie fighter is shown twice. 1st being when we see just how big the ship is, and 2nd when they suck the princess's ship in

sigh...if only you stuck to this and sports...oh well. your minute detail of some movies is spot on. oh, and I don't mean about busting chops of wrong picks, teams etc. mtfbwy

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#290187 Sep 4, 2013
I actually now have a post almost an hour old and its not judged. Amazing. Guess even the judger has to step out at times

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#290188 Sep 4, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
I am gonna bet its in the new version of it, not the old one...ironically I have both and saved the old version which people are screaming for...
It was the standard DVD version. Its just with the HD big screens, you really can notice small details. No way would you notice this back in 1985 with a VHS tape on the basic TV sets then

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#290189 Sep 4, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
I read a Star Wars book one night on the beach. Since theres no sports at night time there going on. It was the episode 1 book. Did you know Palpatine actually kills Darth Plageius the day before he gets voted supreme chancellor. In the movie, this totally gets ignored. Palpatine had Darth Maul while being apprentice to Plagius. This would be a cool add in scene by Disney.

“I call it as I see it”

Since: Aug 07

New York

#290190 Sep 4, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks, toss yourself in the mix and paul....we all have faith...this is no team with quit in them...may run short of time and due to having the triple aaa squad, but we are loyal fans who believe in our team and do not run when things look bad
we go way back bronto. you have always been a loyal fan of your teams no matter what...whether we disagree or not...
way to go. go yanks!!!
as for geno, hard to play on a bad ankle...keep the faith, he does not look like deer in the headlight sanchise...
and maybe the jets get an offensive coach, not some ego maniac like rex...
Yep no quit in this Yankee team.

We do go way back on here your and I. No matter what we always showed each other respect on this forum.

I have been offered Jet tickets with parking passes for most of the games this season. I may catch a few games however nothing beats being down in the man cave on a Sunday with NFL Redzone and my IPAD following my fantasy team.

By the way I ran into Coach Parcells yesterday. Good Stuff!!

Go Yankees

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 54 min Maude 6,639
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr June VanDerMark 329,942
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 1 hr Harvey Wallstetter 19,381
if you see a russian in your city , you should ... 2 hr WATCHING LIVONIA 3
Jimmy Kimmel blames Trump, Congress for school ... 2 hr WATCHING LIVONIA 10
Message to Joy Behar FROM GOD REPENT 3 hr REPENT 3
Kimmel afraid to run for office 4 hr Guest 2
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 7 hr jimi-yank 46,368

New York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages