Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Washington, DC

#289949 Sep 1, 2013
Bronx Boneheads wrote:
Hopefully the Jet Circus will treat us to another season full of stuff like this:
http://cdn2.sbnation.com/uploads/chorus_image...

Of course they will! Rex is involved.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#289950 Sep 1, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Lol he will be hiding very soon like he always does..... Since Geno may start we both know what that fat fake fan fart will say..... "good riddance".....
Yanks going for 3 in a row today..... We are moving up in the standings.... Andy on the hill.... Did someone say the Yanks would win only 1 in this series?.... Did someone say the Mets would have a better record?...

You are on fire this am!! I wonder who claimed those things? We also heard the chant yanks in last.

They could have quit like the sox last year and did not. Its eating that auzzie rat big time.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#289951 Sep 1, 2013
Nova pitched a gem and gave the pen the day off. But from the whiner auzzie you hear he pitched against the sox "5" starter. Huh? He gave up 0 runs against a top hitting team. What does it matter what starter he faced have to do with it. Zero runs allowed. 9 strong innings. Keep crying.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

Darby, PA

#289952 Sep 1, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
Nova pitched a gem and gave the pen the day off. But from the whiner auzzie you hear he pitched against the sox "5" starter. Huh? He gave up 0 runs against a top hitting team. What does it matter what starter he faced have to do with it. Zero runs allowed. 9 strong innings. Keep crying.
Lol he is a bitter Australian kangaroo humping jackass who doesn't want to give credit when it's due.... That's another reason why he gets no respect.....

Remember he said the Yanks beat the Sox only because the Sox were in a funk?.... In his world Nova shutting down the Os was a fluke.... It was so awesome that he couldn't believe what he was seeing..... He also said Yanks and Jays would be battling for last place.....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#289953 Sep 1, 2013
If you want a huge laugh please click on the link supplied for the "bozo the clown" awards for the jets. Its hard to pick out my favorites but brandon jacobs shutting up phony tough guy rex and butt fumble a close 1 and 2. Hard to make a top ten out of this.

Too funny, lmao.

Ps its in the ny post.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

Darby, PA

#289954 Sep 1, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
You are on fire this am!! I wonder who claimed those things? We also heard the chant yanks in last.
They could have quit like the sox last year and did not. Its eating that auzzie rat big time.
Lmao now he says he has a 1000 bucks the Yanks lose today..... Monopoly money does not count and also there is no way he can kill a 1000 kangaroos to come up with that amount of money..... Him making crazy bets reminds us of Momma and that horse.... Lol......
YANKEES 4 LIFE

Darby, PA

#289955 Sep 1, 2013
Very interesting.....

Ivan Nova's three-hit shutout Saturday gave New York's relievers a day off, but they certainly earned it with their performance in August. The Yankees' bullpen has posted a Major League-best 1.05 ERA since Aug. 16, allowing only five runs over 42 2/3 innings.Overall this season, the Yankees' relief corps owns a 3.19 ERA.

I'm sure the haters and hacks won't like that at all...... One hack will say look at the teams they played.... Lol... To funny.....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#289956 Sep 1, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
Very interesting.....
Ivan Nova's three-hit shutout Saturday gave New York's relievers a day off, but they certainly earned it with their performance in August. The Yankees' bullpen has posted a Major League-best 1.05 ERA since Aug. 16, allowing only five runs over 42 2/3 innings.Overall this season, the Yankees' relief corps owns a 3.19 ERA.
I'm sure the haters and hacks won't like that at all...... One hack will say look at the teams they played.... Lol... To funny.....

Great post! I saw that stat yesterday. Silence on that from the haters and liars. Nova and the 3 hit shutout came against a great hitting team.

All we get is bitterness hate and spite from them. Maybe one will hide soon.

“Hope my dad raises my kid”

Since: Aug 13

Boston

#289957 Sep 1, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
Very interesting.....
Wished my sox had as good a pen as the Yankees do.

“Hope my dad raises my kid”

Since: Aug 13

Boston

#289958 Sep 1, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
1000 Bucks the Yanks drop the game to the O's tomorrow.
Any takers?
If I thought you had a grand I would take that bet
Paul Yanks

Netherlands

#289959 Sep 1, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks paul...you're a great guy and loyal pal...
as for the auzzie liar its funny...he could have easily asked bhj whats up....bhj sent him a quick note, that its all here in black and white...
and yet, to cover for his pals who lie to him, he believed them over bhj...
a true mark of a scumbag...and now uses terms like "edited posts"
believing the liars...he needs them. and will do anything to keep it that way
even tossing bhj under the bus and falling for his pals lies...
bhj trusted them, look what happened to him. he was warned...we had nothing to do with it....they did...his buddies.
Thanks Jim.....the Aussie dope should of been a wake up call when Brookhaven went off on momma for all the right reasons......but the Aussie scumbag ignored it instead.......needs fatso as a taunting partner real bad.......a frontrunner sox fan that gets all giddy like a girl over his sox for when they are winning or disappears when they are losing and a bitter Yankee hater is all the Aussie moron knows about baseball.....whats funny is ERA means nothing if the sox are bloated ones......guy is just a homer and nothing more......with severe mental issues.....
YANKEES 4 LIFE

Norcross, GA

#289960 Sep 1, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Great post! I saw that stat yesterday. Silence on that from the haters and liars. Nova and the 3 hit shutout came against a great hitting team.
All we get is bitterness hate and spite from them. Maybe one will hide soon.
Did I see Soriano with the 1 run single?.... Didn't someone say he was done?.... Yanks lead 1-0...
YANKEES 4 LIFE

Norcross, GA

#289961 Sep 1, 2013
Yanks up 3-0..... Where are you haters hiding?.... Lol....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#289962 Sep 1, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Did I see Soriano with the 1 run single?.... Didn't someone say he was done?.... Yanks lead 1-0...

stunning...one idiot claims some 10 game streak is him...but he leaves out the other 25...bottom line, he is producing and keying a yankee run...

the guy is full of hate, rage,spite and bitterness...no shock...

all he has is taunting and lying..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#289963 Sep 1, 2013
http://fullcount.weei.com/sports/boston/baseb...

anyone recall the hype for dan bard?? the pen guy, the starter, the pen guy

designated for assignment...

lmfao...ah huh..believe the sox fan hype and bs...

so great...a riot...lets hear how great he is again...
YANKEES 4 LIFE

Norcross, GA

#289964 Sep 1, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
stunning...one idiot claims some 10 game streak is him...but he leaves out the other 25...bottom line, he is producing and keying a yankee run...
Hate, rage, spite, bitterness is all he has towards the Yankees...... This has been going on for a long time and it escalates even more when the Yanks.win..... That's what winning does lol......

Yanks still lead 3-0..... So far Andy has been steady and holding the fort down as they say....
Paul Yanks

Buffalo, NY

#289965 Sep 1, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly.....the Aussie dope is no baseball fan.....a Yankee hater and a giddy girl sox fan.......if the sox as a team has a high ERA.....suddenly that stat is useless.....if they have good ERA than its back into play.....a hypocrite, a liar and nasty bitterness is the Aussie dope and fatso for that matter......lmfao
YANKEES 4 LIFE

Norcross, GA

#289966 Sep 1, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly.....the Aussie dope is no baseball fan.....a Yankee hater and a giddy girl sox fan.......if the sox as a team has a high ERA.....suddenly that stat is useless.....if they have good ERA than its back into play.....a hypocrite, a liar and nasty bitterness is the Aussie dope and fatso for that matter......lmfao
Captain Kangaroo is real mad now as we speak lol..... Can't wait to see him hid when the Sox fail like we all know they will.... Maybe it's his time of he month lol.....

Yanks are up 3-0..... What excuses are going to come up if the Yanks hold on to win....
Paul Yanks

Buffalo, NY

#289967 Sep 1, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
http://fullcount.weei.com/spor ts/boston/baseball/red-sox/201 3/09/01/red-sox-add-ryan-lavar nway-quintin-berry-rubby-de-la -rosa-brandon-snyder-as-call-u ps/
anyone recall the hype for dan bard?? the pen guy, the starter, the pen guy
designated for assignment...
lmfao...ah huh..believe the sox fan hype and bs...
so great...a riot...lets hear how great he is again...
What do you mean? he's part of that great sox farm the Aussie dope goes on about.......wheres Bradley Jr? Lavarnway? Lars Anderson? Middlebrooks a whooping .220 BA......what a stupid know nothing clown that Aussie moron really is.......lmfao
Paul Yanks

Buffalo, NY

#289968 Sep 1, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Captain Kangaroo is real mad now as we speak lol..... Can't wait to see him hid when the Sox fail like we all know they will.... Maybe it's his time of he month lol.....
Yanks are up 3-0..... What excuses are going to come up if the Yanks hold on to win....
Yeah the moron was putting up a thousand $ bet looking for takers.....the Aussie dope is a real buffoon....one bitter messed up idiot......lmfao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 min June VanDerMark 340,683
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 7 min Bloody Bill Anderson 7,494
jets talk back (Dec '07) 8 min jimi-yank 16,193
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 11 min jimi-yank 47,507
News Racial income gap in Monroe County is startling 17 min DumpTrump 28
Whine and Cheese: Where are the crackers (Dec '09) 30 min Guinness Drinker 1,869
We VS We (Nov '09) 35 min Guinness Drinker 2,970

New York Jobs

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages