Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#289399 Aug 25, 2013
Real Red Sox Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
At least he answers one question unlike our coach Belichek. Boy you are a hypocrite aren't you but you know that already I bet.
Any updates on Remdawg and his killer kid yet? My pal who is a scout tells me he gave PED to Ortiz personal trainer in 2009.

he still protects his lying phony profile pal

oh, your from Beantown

did you know this dw's pal, this momma chamberlin mentioned the boston bombing was done by teens

and with an m80

yet that phony refused to rip him about some horrific bombing that maimed kids, adults and killed people

and the page and post supplied..

talk about pathetic and proving he is not from boston...

free pass. sick.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#289401 Aug 25, 2013
Yankees poor rotational depth means Phat Phil rolls out for another...Jays aren't HR hitters are they?

With Pettutte's hot/cold act and Kuroka seemingly hitting the brick wall...

Jays sweep? Hmmm would be about time to flip that record back at the Yanks....

Anyone think Jeter goes 10 games before the next DL trip? He made one last time I started the clock...

“world champs, 3 in 9 years”

Since: Mar 13

Boston, Ma

#289403 Aug 25, 2013
Real Red Sox Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you can't say the Yankees don't have depth. As a life long Red Sox I for one have a tremendous amount of respect for that organization filling in all the wholes that they have taken due to injuries and yet they are still very much in the playoff picture.
Sox fans like myself know we should have let sleeping dogs lie and not have had that idiot Dempster throw at Rodriquez.
Big mistake, its our worse nightmare as Sox fans we face them in the one game wild card game matchup.

Is that guy a sox fan? We have a sox thread. I don't see him in it. It appears you are new to this. Join the thread. It appears that person likes to start fights and is some pinhead in life. Ignore him. Join the real thread of sox nation in topix. We need fans like you who understand baseball.

“Hope my dad raises my kid”

Since: Aug 13

Boston

#289407 Aug 25, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
he still protects his lying phony profile pal
oh, your from Beantown
did you know this dw's pal, this momma chamberlin mentioned the boston bombing was done by teens
and with an m80
yet that phony refused to rip him about some horrific bombing that maimed kids, adults and killed people
and the page and post supplied..
talk about pathetic and proving he is not from boston...
free pass. sick.
He said what about the Boston Marathon bombing? He said that near me or any red blooded Bostonian he'd be in the morgue on a gurney shortly there after.

Boston

#289408 Aug 25, 2013
wipeout 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that guy a sox fan? We have a sox thread. I don't see him in it. It appears you are new to this. Join the thread. It appears that person likes to start fights and is some pinhead in life. Ignore him. Join the real thread of sox nation in topix. We need fans like you who understand baseball.
Sure send me the link I will gladly talk to real Red Sox fan.

Boston

#289409 Aug 25, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>I'm in great shape pal....a big time weightlifter....but a fat slug like you I bet has trouble like fatso momma removing yourself from the dinner table with that huge gut of yours......eating like that fat pig you are ya Aussie dope.....
He makes a lot of stupid presumptions that poster DimWit, he needs a good beating.

“Someone's going to be”

paid a visit

#289410 Aug 25, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Sox fan? A front runner. He ran out of here last year in june as his team sucked. Then he comes back this year with 2 cheesy lying excuses. Jack? He could not hold jacks jock. A classy sox poster who is missed and stood up to the low lifes. That clown dw sold his soul.
Are you sure Jack's his name, he knows to stay out of here. When I find out who complained to Topix they're gonna be sorry.

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#289413 Aug 25, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably lasts until you forget the password...you drinking again?
Stop making a fool out of yourself you can't sell one page of your phony profiles without blowing them.
Hey hey hey greetings from Saratoga what a weekend of drinking, gambling and all around debauchery as the town was jumping with parties everywhere another great Travers weekend for sure. I didn't post about Orb Saturday morning but he was running a slight fever which broke around noon so they sent him to post, he ended up running better then expected having lost 2 lbs from Friday. He's right on track for the Breeders Cup Classic and as I told you a couple of months ago Shug finally won out dumping Rosario. What a great road trip for the first place Red Sox actually the last 3 weeks has been one big road trip having played 16 of the last 19 on the road, wasn't that the time they would fold ? LMAO It's all down hill for them now as they finish with 18 of the last 30 at Fenway. Nice job by the Jets defense Saturday night because we all know how great the g-men offense is...right ? but I was real upset when Brown was carried off...what a shame he tore his ACL and is now gone for the year Buh Bye.....Rex will also pay the g-men back next pre-season for the cheap shot on Sanchez, thankfully he's fine and as I told you 6 months ago his starting position was never in doubt...remember Rex calls all the shots. I cant wait for the back to back Hughes HGH comedy's up north, elimination day is coming quickly...I'll post back when I can

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#289414 Aug 26, 2013
"greetings from Saratoga"

well, since he does not live in ny, or can afford it, married, with kids...just more bs

THE ORB BS...lets stop that now...the jockey Rosario was listed up till Friday, when he BROKE HIS LEG..jockey club rules would have had him off it if he was healthy a few days prior...not the day of the race or 1 day prior..

So, it was fate that had him taken off...fever?? lmfao...ah, ok...

ah, the jet game. its preseason. now, fattie treats it as a regular season game. good for him, the jets 3rd string beat the gmen third string..and the gmen third string knocked the qb he claimed would not start over smith by the way, into next week...nothing like a great defense giving up an 84 yd run...

ah...yankee chat coming from the fat pig and forum coward...the team that was supposed to be in last place, july 15,20,30th...mets a better record...

yet, yanks 3.5 games out of a wild card..

so, in the end, you get more lies and bs

and love the profile busted of Yankees56...

the bs story of leaving a cell phone on a bar, a stranger coming in...not TAKING IT. but posting as Yankees 56 and the bs story of yankee stadium

hey, as long as he keeps fooling the liar and other deceiver, dw, its all good.. what's funny about the whole relationship is they judge him,fool him and he keeps coming back for more..played like a violin.."hey, hey, hey"

lmfao..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#289415 Aug 26, 2013
TMAN_Mets wrote:
<quoted text>The most painful part leaving Yankee Stadium was seeing all the young kids. Gotta wonder what there parents told them about Arod and how important integrity is in sports. I go way back with this team and am afraid its going to be very similar to years 1965. Current ownership now like CBS back then, just doesn't care that much about winning. At least football starts up soon

hahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha

busted...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#289416 Aug 26, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
Message from momma chamberlin to MagickRat, Wednesday Jun 20
Reply »
>Talk to Palpatine…He has ways of finding stuff like that out…i dont even live in NY so i dont know much >about that..
Report Abuse | Block momma chamberlin
Delete
Message from TMAN_Mets to MagickRat, Friday Jun 22
Reply »
>I’ll go along with it if you want…just to let you know I’m also momma chamberlin..I’m supposed to be >at the Met game right now LMAO..if you want to message me later use the momma profile….
Report Abuse | Block TMAN_Mets
Delete
Message from momma chamberlin to MagickRat, Saturday Jun 23
Reply »
>Jimbo won’t help you…you can trust me..Ask Palpatine about me he’ll tell you…you can return the >favor by saying you went to Citi with me and sat in my suite..That will really piss off jimbo….
Delete
Message from momma chamberlin to MagickRat, Saturday Jun 23
Reply »
>No I don’t have a suite for real…I just say I do to piss off jimbo and the Meth head LMAO! But go along >with me anyway and I’ll help you out however I can..say I introduced you to RA Dickey..
Delete
Message from momma chamberlin to MagickRat, Sunday Jun 24
Reply »
>I told you he could find stuff for you..did you see what he found about about ETR? If you need to >message me I’ll be in my TMAN profile..I told them I’m going to Belmont then on to Citi LMAO!
Delete
Message from momma chamberlin to MagickRat, Monday Jun 25
Reply »
>I’ll keep blaming the Meth Head Paul….I don’t care what you do to BHJ or his daughter….but if your >serious about what you just said just keep my name out of it..
Delete
Message from TMAN_Mets to MagickRat, Thursday Jun 28
Reply »
>Did they really get you??
Report Abuse | Block TMAN_Mets
Delete

I don't live in ny

say I went to Belmont then citi...lmao

I'm tman...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#289417 Aug 26, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Wow as a recovering addict I thought you were well, you keep fooling yourself and others though. Is that all you have a couple of made up 'private messages' from me and the Majicrat and T_Man posters ? You're pathetic, but I'm sure your policeman connection has told you that throughout your life. You keep up the lies and BS and i'll repost every single 'private message' you sent me regarding your disdain for the fuloser and jimbo, as you would say why bother with waste products like meth head and donnie. Forget about the 'private messages' maybe i'll just call a friend and put Article Thirteen of the Suffolk County Sanitary Code in action 4 times a week i'll have you in the familiar position of being on your knees everyday only this time you'll have a toothbrush in your hands scrubbing every corner of that greasepit fighting off fine after fine, you keep up the lies Johnny boy and you wont know a customer from an inspection.

article 13....when??

coward...oh, of course it wont happen...he is guilty as charged..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#289418 Aug 26, 2013
Brookhaven John wrote:
<quoted text>
The truce has nothing to do with you. And it doesn't clear you of any wrong doing I think you did either. That "evidence" would hold up in any court of law as pretty strong stuff against you...
Going back to the original messages, you won't dare deny that you asked me to lie for you about CitiField & your private suite. What makes the newest posts any different?
but I'm already getting more involved in it then I want to be. Just keep in mind Momma, I don't think your innocent. I'm just protecting personal interests on both sides of the war for our own benefits. You're not part of that protection...

well well...what he lies about citi field...what a shocker

so, he's busted..no retractions..no denials

one of the 2 low lifes

what it is, is this

deny, deny, deny
sarcasm
create doubt..

"highly edited posts"

or, the favorite..."fooled"

but, there is never a denial. a retraction...

proof they are nothing more then lying scumbags..the worst. almost and I mean almost to the level of sick child molesters...

but hey..free pass given in the name of yankee hate..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#289419 Aug 26, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Who DW? shit no....a frontrunner he's only a sox fan when they win.....another momma type idiot fan....

proven frontrunner...he ran out of here last year with the cheesiest excuses...no yank chat...the low lifes.[ which were exposed as his pals] a last place team that quit on the season and a city...so, he quit on them also

then comes back and does what he can only do...act like a vulgar child..taunt, lie and deceive with possible molesters..

all in the need to show off yankee hate, bitterness and spite..

oh, yanks 3.5 out of the wild card.

http://espn.go.com/mlb/standings/_/type/wild-...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#289420 Aug 26, 2013
some stupid as usual comments from the forum coward that are just too funny to pass up again

the orb lie..a jockey if going to be replaced will be booted off weeks in advance of a huge stakes race...not the day prior after post position etc..unless of course, he breaks his foot, leg..etc.which is just what happened to joel Rosario...now, the fever lie...yeah, run a horse in a huge race, ill...as if they don't check him out.

of course his cell phone not working so he could not come on and post this..

as for the giant/jet game...his buddy came on after the pats were humiliated on national tv..with the its preseason rant...which is true..

so, fattie comes on with it as a huge game..and the supposed defense..the one the first string gmen had an 84 yd td run on the first play..that same back had it been regular season would have 20-25 carries..what did he have under 5, under 10?

where was cruz? oh,resting his sore heel? a regular season game he is in..you know the last time the jets saw him, 99 yard td...

boy sanchise, left to play with the scrubs. what coach puts in a starter in the 3rd preseason game in the 4th quarter?

then what coach in the press conference panics and then is flustered?

a coach who will be fired, that's what.

now, this coward is allowed to chat baseball?

with wrong predictions, lies about personnel every year? when is cargo or Stanton and trout coming over??

when do the yanks fall into last place? july, 15,20 or 30th?? when do the mets have a better record then the yanks?

free pass on bs..say, yanks 3.5 out of a wild card, time to change the tune of the other phony profile...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#289421 Aug 26, 2013
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/26/sports/foot...

excellent article on the jets, rexie, etc

from the "highly respected ny times"

lmao

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#289422 Aug 26, 2013
http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/jets/once_belo...

another great article on soon to be ex coach for life president elect late night comedian

rex.

this article is so right on the mark...any defense of that nut job for a coach is beyond homerism. the article lists the offensive line at that moment..

yup, toss in your starter late in the 4th quarter of preseason...go for the win. its important.

its preseason. 3rd game. scrum time with guys who will bag at publix or get unemployment like momma/tman/Yankees 56.

"good riddance"

Boston

#289423 Aug 26, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
article 13....when??
coward...oh, of course it wont happen...he is guilty as charged..
What is article 13 all about?

Boston

#289424 Aug 26, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
http://www.nypost.com/p/sports /jets/once_beloved_jets_coach_ has_lost_cdWDAbeo6lKEi7lWmctXg K
another great article on soon to be ex coach for life president elect late night comedian
rex.
this article is so right on the mark...any defense of that nut job for a coach is beyond homerism. the article lists the offensive line at that moment..
yup, toss in your starter late in the 4th quarter of preseason...go for the win. its important.
its preseason. 3rd game. scrum time with guys who will bag at publix or get unemployment like momma/tman/Yankees 56.
"good riddance"
Why would anyone talk about the Jets in NY when a world class organization like the Giants play there.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#289425 Aug 26, 2013
Real Red Sox Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
What is article 13 all about?

2 low lifes in here helped stalk a 16 year old girl in this forum. Daughter of one of our posters. When he got caught he tried to threaten back the father of the girl like some tough guy to get a retraction. Of course there was no retraction.

Just a phony threat. Article 13 has to do with health standards for restaurants. The dad owns one. By the way that phony sox fan dw supports those low lifes. Disgusting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Time to go? 3 min Not Truly Affected 457
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 12 min De Oppresso Liber 4,847
Obama follows the teachings of Jesus Christ 25 min Chicago 7
Hillary is the only qualified female Democrat 56 min Observation 1
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 1 hr deez 11,828
How's Caroline Kennedy doing as Japan Ambassador? 2 hr Hello 10
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr IB DaMann 53,918
More from around the web

New York People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages