the don

Franklin Square, NY

#288919 Aug 21, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
Dempster said: "It [stinks], any time you get suspended. I've never been suspended in my career so it's not a fun feeling to have, but [I'll] start serving, be done with it on Sunday and get back to trying to help my team."
Man up and take your punishment. which is odd because it was for punishing a guy who didn't man up and take his punishment.
Which guy would you rather cheer for?
Shows what you Yanks fans are made of as well.
Dempster 0-7 vs the yanks I'am cheering that the yanks get to face him at least two more times...I'am not sure if dempster isn't a bigger weasel then you are DW..But he's shown himself to be just as big a coward as you are DW...
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#288920 Aug 21, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> How'd Brayan Villarreal do last night? walked in the winning run ya say lol...It's good to have depth...
Villarreal has an opt out date so you gotta see if he has something because of the depth shitforbrains.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#288921 Aug 21, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text>Dempster 0-7 vs the yanks I'am cheering that the yanks get to face him at least two more times...I'am not sure if dempster isn't a bigger weasel then you are DW..But he's shown himself to be just as big a coward as you are DW...
Coward? Coming from the self proclaimed marine who ran from a car parts salesman twice, that doesn't mean much.

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#288922 Aug 21, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
Dempster said: "It [stinks], any time you get suspended. I've never been suspended in my career so it's not a fun feeling to have, but [I'll] start serving, be done with it on Sunday and get back to trying to help my team."
Man up and take your punishment. which is odd because it was for punishing a guy who didn't man up and take his punishment.
Which guy would you rather cheer for?
Shows what you Yanks fans are made of as well.
Greetings from the Saratoga press box beautiful day up here and I'm just waiting for Amberjack to gallop this race. My good friend Jason Blewitt who laughs his azz off at the juicekee fools in here was nice enough to give me access to his laptop. I was at the Travers draw this morning and the barn couldn't have been happier with Orbs draw from the 2 post, we're hoping for 3-1 or better. I'll call the first place Red Sox win now, it was nice taking 2 of 3 from the defending world champions....Well it's 5:19 which means it's almost post time and 2 hours from the juicekees being 1 game closer to elimination Go Rays !!! Go O's !!! ROTFLMFAO
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#288923 Aug 21, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
Ho Ho Yanks take 2 in the basement series...gotta play their best today and keep in form to challenge the Rays at home for the basement series break and help out the Sox who lose a rare close one.
Is Peavy suffering the Lackey curse of no run support?
Thats tough...gotta get on a roll somehow...
More of ya Bulls hit "Lackey curse of no run support" Since arriving in Boston in 2010 lackey has been among the league leaders in posting the higest era in the AL and his record reflects that 34-33 4.70 era...once again dw caught in his spin BS game...
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#288924 Aug 21, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Coward? Coming from the self proclaimed marine who ran from a car parts salesman twice, that doesn't mean much.
truth hurts weasel....
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#288925 Aug 21, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Villarreal has an opt out date so you gotta see if he has something because of the depth shitforbrains.
LMAO at you. Its good to have depth...
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#288926 Aug 21, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Greetings from the Saratoga press box beautiful day up here and I'm just waiting for Amberjack to gallop this race. My good friend Jason Blewitt who laughs his azz off at the juicekee fools in here was nice enough to give me access to his laptop. I was at the Travers draw this morning and the barn couldn't have been happier with Orbs draw from the 2 post, we're hoping for 3-1 or better. I'll call the first place Red Sox win now, it was nice taking 2 of 3 from the defending world champions....Well it's 5:19 which means it's almost post time and 2 hours from the juicekees being 1 game closer to elimination Go Rays !!! Go O's !!! ROTFLMFAO
More of ya saratoga Bulls-hit-a fat Liar...You and DW two huge liars...to funny..
YANKEES 4 LIFE

Miami, FL

#288927 Aug 21, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Coward? Coming from the self proclaimed marine who ran from a car parts salesman twice, that doesn't mean much.
Well, well, well look at what the cat dragged in..... A Dead Sux rat lol.... How have you been jerk and why have you been hiding?....

Are the Sox in first place? Did they actually lose to the Giants last night?.... That pressure is getting to them and it's great to see.....

You decided to post since the Sox are winning at the moment.... I understand and how about those Yanks lol.....
YANKEES 4 LIFE

Miami, FL

#288928 Aug 21, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> truth hurts weasel....
Don't hurt him to much Don because he's going to feel some real pain in October...... Sox are slipping.... Not as good as most people thought they were.... They won't get out of the first round even if they made the playoffs...... Lol.... Chicken and beer is in the dugout as we speak....
YANKEES 4 LIFE

Miami, FL

#288929 Aug 21, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> More of ya saratoga Bulls-hit-a fat Liar...You and DW two huge liars...to funny..
Lol he is either in his basement or the library computer...... What is that smell?...... Someone soiled their tighty whities again....
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#288930 Aug 21, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Lol he is either in his basement or the library computer...... What is that smell?...... Someone soiled their tighty whities again....
lol...Jets and Gmen this Sat...Think the Giants put about 30 point on the board. little bit of running by the gmen last week but thats about it, need to get the offense moving...lol, hope all is well with you my friend..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#288931 Aug 21, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> More of ya saratoga Bulls-hit-a fat Liar...You and DW two huge liars...to funny..


Love the saratoga lies. Buried in the carolinas.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#288932 Aug 21, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
Message from momma chamberlin to MagickRat, Wednesday Jun 20
Reply »
>Talk to Palpatine…He has ways of finding stuff like that out…i dont even live in NY so i dont know much >about that..
Report Abuse | Block momma chamberlin
Delete
Message from TMAN_Mets to MagickRat, Friday Jun 22
Reply »
>I’ll go along with it if you want…just to let you know I’m also momma chamberlin..I’m supposed to be >at the Met game right now LMAO..if you want to message me later use the momma profile….
Report Abuse | Block TMAN_Mets
Delete
Message from momma chamberlin to MagickRat, Saturday Jun 23
Reply »
>Jimbo won’t help you…you can trust me..Ask Palpatine about me he’ll tell you…you can return the >favor by saying you went to Citi with me and sat in my suite..That will really piss off jimbo….
Report Abuse | Block momma chamberlin
Delete
Message from momma chamberlin to MagickRat, Saturday Jun 23
Reply »
>No I don’t have a suite for real…I just say I do to piss off jimbo and the Meth head LMAO! But go along >with me anyway and I’ll help you out however I can..say I introduced you to RA Dickey..
Report Abuse | Block momma chamberlin
Delete
Message from momma chamberlin to MagickRat, Sunday Jun 24
Reply »
>I told you he could find stuff for you..did you see what he found about about ETR? If you need to >message me I’ll be in my TMAN profile..I told them I’m going to Belmont then on to Citi LMAO!
Report Abuse | Block momma chamberlin
Delete
Message from momma chamberlin to MagickRat, Monday Jun 25
Reply »
>I’ll keep blaming the Meth Head Paul….I don’t care what you do to BHJ or his daughter….but if your >serious about what you just said just keep my name out of it..
Report Abuse | Block momma chamberlin
Delete
Message from TMAN_Mets to MagickRat, Thursday Jun 28
Reply »
>Did they really get you??
Report Abuse | Block TMAN_Mets
Delete


I don't even live in ny....

highly edited posts
deny, deny, deny
sarcasm
fooled

lmfao...so busted...
YANKEES 4 LIFE

Miami, FL

#288933 Aug 21, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> lol...Jets and Gmen this Sat...Think the Giants put about 30 point on the board. little bit of running by the gmen last week but thats about it, need to get the offense moving...lol, hope all is well with you my friend..
Lol Giants will win the game..... All I'm hoping is for both teams to make it through with no more major injuries.....

Everything is good especially with our Yanks rolling...... Good to see you give it to DW lol...
YANKEES 4 LIFE

Miami, FL

#288934 Aug 21, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
Love the saratoga lies. Buried in the carolinas.
Buried under his dirty underwear in his basement....lol.... Yanks and Main Event tonight.... Warren makes his 2nd start tonight.... Hopefully we can keep things rolling....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#288935 Aug 21, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Buried under his dirty underwear in his basement....lol.... Yanks and Main Event tonight.... Warren makes his 2nd start tonight.... Hopefully we can keep things rolling....


real tough match up for warren...dickey..

going out for dinner around main event time...let me know the results...taping 2 other shows so cannot get it..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#288936 Aug 21, 2013
this is funny

so tman/momma/yankees56 asks a poster who has a sc isp....

do you really live in south Carolina??

if the answer is yes, maybe they can meet...lmfao...

since when has he cared where a posters isp is

oh, when its close to him...

hahahahahahaahaha
YANKEES 4 LIFE

Miami, FL

#288937 Aug 21, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
real tough match up for warren...dickey..
going out for dinner around main event time...let me know the results...taping 2 other shows so cannot get it..
Oh ok cool..... I let you know what happens...... It should be good if they have the right people on the card..... DVR is one if the best things they ever could have invented ....

Very tough against Dickie.... Yanks have beaten some good pitchers this year though..... I hope they can get this one or at least stay close.....
Sensible Yankee fan

Weaverville, NC

#288938 Aug 21, 2013
This is a must win game for the Yankees no excuse losing to a team like this with or without Dickey pitching. They just have to hope the bullpen can carry them until Dickey tires, which may be the 11th inning LOL, fight on Yanks !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min Patriot AKA Bozo 47,076
last post wins! (Jun '10) 9 min mr goodwrench 25,375
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 28 min Da Fan 10,747
Sex -- and the lack of it -- on Staten Island: ... (Jan '14) 1 hr Joanna 6
Howard Stern Show Talkback 1 hr Guinness Drinker 9
jets talk back (Dec '07) 1 hr Guinness Drinker 9,164
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 1 hr Guinness Drinker 15,265

New York News Video

New York Dating
Find my Match

New York Jobs

New York People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

New York News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in New York

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]