Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Babe Ruth, Yankee Immortal”

Since: Aug 08

Yankee Stadium

#288594 Aug 18, 2013
HarleyRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
And when this BS line doesn't work, you have to drag that poor girl into it? Very classy
You're the last person in the world he should be making that comment to.

Maybe he'll do the right thing now and make a donation to the Jimmy Fund in that girls honor.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#288595 Aug 18, 2013
HarleyRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
And when this BS line doesn't work, you have to drag that poor girl into it? Very classy
Oh so sorry to offend you...go on tell me more about how Ortiz is guilty because the mlb guy that wasn't Remy's boss wasn't that interested that Remy the jacket thief,drug dealer and would be murderer didn't sell the Sox players steroids....

I mean sh1t youre a real prosecutor ..you convinced me...

youre just twisted because your hero is a cheat. stop spinning your BS

“Let's go Yankees”

Since: Jul 08

Long Island

#288596 Aug 18, 2013
Going to bed.

FUKKuCC.......ub*tch
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#288598 Aug 18, 2013
HarleyRyder wrote:
Going to bed.
FUKKuCC.......ub*tch
Don't forget to bless Arod and Remy in your prayers.

Since: Aug 13

New York, NY

#288599 Aug 18, 2013
Another bad day as Tampa, Baltimore and Oakland all win moving the Yanks closer to elimination.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#288600 Aug 18, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the last person in the world he should be making that comment to.
Maybe he'll do the right thing now and make a donation to the Jimmy Fund in that girls honor.
Why don't you and the rest of the steroid enabling NY Yankees fans and organization.

“Babe Ruth, Yankee Immortal”

Since: Aug 08

Yankee Stadium

#288602 Aug 18, 2013
What a classless display tonight by the entire Red Sox organization and its fan base. The Boston Red Sox controlled Boston Globe even writing a story to drill a human being with a 95 MPH fastball standing prone at 60 feet away all the while the hysterical croud was calling for him to be beaned.

This from the same Jimmy Fund loving hypocrites all the while singing "sweet caroline".

You'd never see such a Roman Colisuem type of thug crowd mentality at a Yankee game I'm proud to say.

Shame on the city of Boston and the Red Sox organization.

Guess they learned nothing from the bombing of the Boston Marathon and 80 miles away in Newtown Ct. Guess tonight they satisfied their thirst for blood?

Aroid while no saint was not sentenced by a court of any law or MLB to be become human "hit batter" statue by the crazed Boston fans, media and baseball organization all the while allowing safe harbor to two steriod cheats over the years named Ortiz and Rammirez.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#288603 Aug 18, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
What a classless display tonight by the entire Red Sox organization and its fan base. The Boston Red Sox controlled Boston Globe even writing a story to drill a human being with a 95 MPH fastball standing prone at 60 feet away all the while the hysterical croud was calling for him to be beaned.
This from the same Jimmy Fund loving hypocrites all the while singing "sweet caroline".
You'd never see such a Roman Colisuem type of thug crowd mentality at a Yankee game I'm proud to say.
Guess they learned nothing from the bombing of the Boston Marathon and 80 miles away in Newtown Ct. Guess tonight they satisfied their thirst for blood?
Aroid while no saint was not sentenced by a court of any law or MLB to be become human "hit batter" statue by the crazed Boston fans, media and baseball organization all the while allowing safe harbor to two steriod cheats over the years named Ortiz and Rammirez.
Oh they hit poor arod...boo hoo...see Girardi go nuts...maybe Arod's telling the truth and the 'thug culture organization' aka NYY held back Arod's medicals trying to blow out his hip....making Joe the patsy in the process....

but they need him today..so the cheating is ok.

Most disgusting organization in sports. Whens Lance Armstrong Day at Yankee Stadium?????
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#288604 Aug 18, 2013
It’s no secret that Rodriguez, never a popular player around baseball and even less so now with a 211-game suspension looming as he appeals, is now a bull's-eye for players who abhor the use of performance-enhancing drugs. Dempster is obviously one of them.

Arod's already 15th on the HPB list...he could get plunked as a sign no one wants him anymore from every team....maybe he gets a nod in the hall for something...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#288605 Aug 19, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Reynolds with a nice insurance run 2 out RBI

good pickup so far..the guys ripped by cash for being picked up...Reynolds and sori...are doing just fine...

it kills the haters and hacks...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#288606 Aug 19, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:

what bombing? according to one person in here, it was an m80 and done by teens..

it was never refuted by the supposed ex resident of boston, so it must be true

he would NEVER give anyone a free pass on that unless it was fact...

of course, the don't step on toes rule, supersedes any murder, bombing, lie, deceit, etc...
YANKEES 4 LIFE

Brooklyn, NY

#288607 Aug 19, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Great tv from 7-10 pm. Gmen, yanks and slam.
Gotta wonder if any money in the bank guys cash in.
With the massive proxies and profiles its all about "creating doubt" as unbiased is on record saying.
Here are the results from last night and you called it.....

WWE Champion John Cena vs. Daniel Bryan --Daniel Bryan wins by pinfall

C.M. Punk vs. Brock Lesnar --BROCKLESNAR wins by pinfall

World Heavyweight Champion Alberto del Rio vs. Christian --Albert del Rio wins by submission

Kane vs. Bray Wyatt --Bray Wyatt defeats Kane by pinfall

Dolph Ziggler and Kaitlyn vs. Big E Langston and A.J. Lee --Dolph Ziggler and Kaitlyn win by pinfall

Cody Rhodes vs. Damien Sandow -- Cody Rhodes wins by pinfall

Natalya vs. Brie Bella --Natalya wins by submission

Dean Ambrose vs. Rob Van Damm -- Rob Van Dam wins via DQ (Shield interference)

While Bryan was celebrating,HHH gave Bryan the pedigree and that's when Orton came out and cashed in..... New champ is Randy Orton..... In my opinion, Daniel got screwed.....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#288608 Aug 19, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Obamas loving this him and his over the top liberal media making a big deal over some whack job kid who put a couple of M80s in a bag....he'll use this to further intrude on American peoples freedom

page 13601 post 277348

disgusting free pass given on this..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#288609 Aug 19, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
Message from momma chamberlin to MagickRat, Wednesday Jun 20
Reply »
>Talk to Palpatine…He has ways of finding stuff like that out…i dont even live in NY so i dont know much >about that..
Report Abuse | Block momma chamberlin
Delete
Message from TMAN_Mets to MagickRat, Friday Jun 22
Reply »
>I’ll go along with it if you want…just to let you know I’m also momma chamberlin..I’m supposed to be >at the Met game right now LMAO..if you want to message me later use the momma profile….
Report Abuse | Block TMAN_Mets
Delete
Message from momma chamberlin to MagickRat, Saturday Jun 23
Reply »
>Jimbo won’t help you…you can trust me..Ask Palpatine about me he’ll tell you…you can return the >favor by saying you went to Citi with me and sat in my suite..That will really piss off jimbo….
Delete
Message from momma chamberlin to MagickRat, Saturday Jun 23
Reply »
>No I don’t have a suite for real…I just say I do to piss off jimbo and the Meth head LMAO! But go along >with me anyway and I’ll help you out however I can..say I introduced you to RA Dickey..
Delete
Message from momma chamberlin to MagickRat, Sunday Jun 24
Reply »
>I told you he could find stuff for you..did you see what he found about about ETR? If you need to >message me I’ll be in my TMAN profile..I told them I’m going to Belmont then on to Citi LMAO!
Delete
Message from momma chamberlin to MagickRat, Monday Jun 25
Reply »
>I’ll keep blaming the Meth Head Paul….I don’t care what you do to BHJ or his daughter….but if your >serious about what you just said just keep my name out of it..
Delete
Message from TMAN_Mets to MagickRat, Thursday Jun 28
Reply »
>Did they really get you??
Report Abuse | Block TMAN_Mets
Delete

I don't even live in NY

classic...no denials, no retractions..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#288610 Aug 19, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Wow as a recovering addict I thought you were well, you keep fooling yourself and others though. Is that all you have a couple of made up 'private messages' from me and the Majicrat and T_Man posters ? You're pathetic, but I'm sure your policeman connection has told you that throughout your life. You keep up the lies and BS and i'll repost every single 'private message' you sent me regarding your disdain for the fuloser and jimbo, as you would say why bother with waste products like meth head and donnie. Forget about the 'private messages' maybe i'll just call a friend and put Article Thirteen of the Suffolk County Sanitary Code in action 4 times a week i'll have you in the familiar position of being on your knees everyday only this time you'll have a toothbrush in your hands scrubbing every corner of that greasepit fighting off fine after fine, you keep up the lies Johnny boy and you wont know a customer from an inspection.

beyond funny..another threat that did not happen...from the king of cowards and blowhards..

article 13...as if...lmfao
YANKEES 4 LIFE

Brooklyn, NY

#288611 Aug 19, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
good pickup so far..the guys ripped by cash for being picked up...Reynolds and sori...are doing just fine...
it kills the haters and hacks...
Saw the Yanks Sox highlights...... We all knew the Sox was a classless organization and what they did last night proved it.....

Yanks take 2/3 from the Dead Sox.... Rod got his revenge with a homer..... Dempster was the man lol..... Mo with the save.... C.C still didn't look right.... A days rest and next are the Jays....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#288612 Aug 19, 2013
TMAN_Mets wrote:
<quoted text>The most painful part leaving Yankee Stadium was seeing all the young kids. Gotta wonder what there parents told them about Arod and how important integrity is in sports. I go way back with this team and am afraid its going to be very similar to years 1965. Current ownership now like CBS back then, just doesn't care that much about winning. At least football starts up soon

so its obvious "tman/momma" was not leaving yankee stadium from the Carolinas...not the Saratoga bs story fooled to one person

but, this Is on page 14095...on page 14094 and 3...you see who is making up the "yankee stadium" story...

so, good ole tman/momma just got caught out of profile again

what a shock...and of course free pass

one forum so called sheriff in here is proud to say how he has caught guys in profiles

but, dead silent on his pal and numerous profiles..

deceiving? lying? part of the game??

its now getting obvious..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#288613 Aug 19, 2013
so the yanks take 2 of 3 from the cry sox...and in 2 games score 19 runs against that playoff bound, tough pitching staff...rays, now 1 game out..

sox 7-5 vs the underdog yanks...wow, so impressive...

if they are so good and yanks bad, why is the record not 10-2...9-3??

they are barely better then the yanks??

huh??

when do the yanks go in last place?? july 20? july 30?...or, when do the mets have a better record??

silence.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#288614 Aug 19, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Here are the results from last night and you called it.....
WWE Champion John Cena vs. Daniel Bryan --Daniel Bryan wins by pinfall
C.M. Punk vs. Brock Lesnar --BROCKLESNAR wins by pinfall
World Heavyweight Champion Alberto del Rio vs. Christian --Albert del Rio wins by submission
Kane vs. Bray Wyatt --Bray Wyatt defeats Kane by pinfall
Dolph Ziggler and Kaitlyn vs. Big E Langston and A.J. Lee --Dolph Ziggler and Kaitlyn win by pinfall
Cody Rhodes vs. Damien Sandow -- Cody Rhodes wins by pinfall
Natalya vs. Brie Bella --Natalya wins by submission
Dean Ambrose vs. Rob Van Damm -- Rob Van Dam wins via DQ (Shield interference)
While Bryan was celebrating,HHH gave Bryan the pedigree and that's when Orton came out and cashed in..... New champ is Randy Orton..... In my opinion, Daniel got screwed.....

Daniel did...but orton was going to heel...which he does great...Daniel will get it back, sooner or later...

del rio is next to lose..

but that is what money in the bank is for...and on the big time show, slam...

now tonites raw will be intense and a must see...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#288615 Aug 19, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Saw the Yanks Sox highlights...... We all knew the Sox was a classless organization and what they did last night proved it.....
Yanks take 2/3 from the Dead Sox.... Rod got his revenge with a homer..... Dempster was the man lol..... Mo with the save.... C.C still didn't look right.... A days rest and next are the Jays....

dempster cant beat the yanks..plain and simple...he was given a 3 run lead and gagged

what a pitching staff...19 runs in 2 games

ah huh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 60,048
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Truth is might 311,332
Giant albino alligators in sewer ? 4 hr from death comes ... 2
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 7 hr Forrest 15,403
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 7 hr Forrest 14,616
News Pride parade steps off in New York in Orlando's... 7 hr Gov Corbutt of th... 9
Topix Human Sexuality Forum Discontinued 7 hr strange 1
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 8 hr Paul Yanks 40,167
More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages