Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#285701 Jul 23, 2013
Pedroia:'it's really important to me' to spend whole career in Boston.'It's a place that is special to me'

15 reserves a spot on the wall.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#285702 Jul 23, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
You're sharp as a razor today. Kinsler was fatties number one pick in 2010.
1)Cano
2)Kipnis
3)Kinsler
4)Pedroria
Look at you clowns making fools of yourselves. Just listing which 2Bman hits the most HRs.

Youre idiots. You ignore more half the game: defense, baserunning, plate disclipline, leadership ...the list goes on and on and Cano leads none of them. But you'll see Pedys name at the top of all bar HRs...and thats all you clowns look at
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#285703 Jul 23, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Did you see cano's stats at fenway? Espn showed it over 330. Imagine a whole year there. A good fly ball to left is a double or single. Right field corner is 305 feet. Softball dimensions.
Just took a look at Cano's stats at Fenway:
BA .340, G75,AB 303,H 103,2B 30,HR 12,RBI's 59, OBP .384, SLG .564
What a career he'd have playing 81 games a year in the little boys park called Fenway...You
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#285704 Jul 23, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
Pedroia:'it's really important to me' to spend whole career in Boston.'It's a place that is special to me'
15 reserves a spot on the wall.
In the Kids park he gets a spot on the wall lol in the HOF he gets to visit and look at Cono's plaque on the wall...
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#285705 Jul 23, 2013
Cubs GM Jed Hoyer called reports of a Soriano to NY deal being near "very premature." Hoyer adds that there is "nothing close at all."

oh well...Hafner can pay his rent now.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#285706 Jul 23, 2013
Hello Jake Peavy....Via the ProJo:

Tim Britton
Buchholz suggested he may not be back until close to September. He said earlier setbacks were caused by trying to push himself too quickly. Wants to be sure he's ready for the stretch.

the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#285707 Jul 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Look at you clowns making fools of yourselves. Just listing which 2Bman hits the most HRs.
Youre idiots. You ignore more half the game: defense, baserunning, plate disclipline, leadership ...the list goes on and on and Cano leads none of them. But you'll see Pedys name at the top of all bar HRs...and thats all you clowns look at
Pedy leads the league in Diving w/o getting the ball...right up their with youre BS plate disclipline and leadership...you jerk..
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#285708 Jul 23, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> Just took a look at Cano's stats at Fenway:
What a career he'd have playing 81 games a year in the little boys park called Fenway...You
Just look at the MVP statistics: Pedroia 1 Cano 0

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#285709 Jul 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Thought Jeter was out a week for the quad but quad usually take 2 weeks and Arod having the same level strain now...shouldn't Jeter be back if Arods up next week?
Ah well...Arod won't be playing anyway...neither will Cervelli...or good buddy Montero...and Cano will be sweating buckets for a week...
They've got them all and not a Sox or Met among them....Gotta love the clown in here who said the players union will fight this...As I posted months ago the players union is behind MLB 150 Percent and pushing them for more suspensions that's why frauds like Aroid, Wittle Wobbie and friends will be gone shortly, the best part about the whole thing is, like Braun, no failed test is required as both heavily associate themselves with these undesirables. Also spoke with Ben regarding the situation and he's hearing whispers the Juicekees may also be fined heavily as an organization for contributing and promoting steroid abuse in the game...what a shame. On to real baseball got a call this morning regarding Gee and Parnell for Jackie Jr and more...I'll keep you posted
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#285710 Jul 23, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> In the Kids park he gets a spot on the wall lol in the HOF he gets to visit and look at Cono's plaque on the wall...
Now "Cono" is a HOFer... maybe he goes in in his Cubs hat eh?
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#285711 Jul 23, 2013
Cubs GM Jed Hoyer called reports of a Soriano to NY deal being near "very premature." Hoyer adds that there is "nothing close at all."
Hoyer wasn't he the guy that was run out of san diego after that Gonzo trade....what a piece of shite..
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#285712 Jul 23, 2013
Hello Jake Peavy....Via the ProJo:
Tim Britton
Buchholz suggested he may not be back until close to September. He said earlier setbacks were caused by trying to push himself too quickly. Wants to be sure he's ready for the stretch.
in 2014 ?????

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#285713 Jul 23, 2013
I find it hilarious they get all excited about a bum like Alfonso Soriano....nice game by the kid last night with the exception of maybe Harvey no one in baseball was beating Moore ....kudos to Workman, meanwhile Yu Darvish, you remember him don't you ? he's the guy the idiots in here said the juicekees didn't need when he Lee'd them, well he made them look like fools again....but it was another great night for the juicekees as Toronto continues to lose

“Let's go Yankees”

Since: Jul 08

Long Island

#285714 Jul 23, 2013
<quoted text>
You need to look again. Peds is on top of one (hits). Not avg, HRs, 2Bs, 3Bs, BBs, RBIs, OPS, OBP.....just hits

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/stats/byposition...
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#285715 Jul 23, 2013
Pedroia on unofficial extension: "It won't change me... I'm going to play the same way until the end. Boston is my home."

Jay-Z is renovating his guest house in LA my guess...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#285716 Jul 23, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>They've got them all and not a Sox or Met among them....Gotta love the clown in here who said the players union will fight this...As I posted months ago the players union is behind MLB 150 Percent and pushing them for more suspensions that's why frauds like Aroid, Wittle Wobbie and friends will be gone shortly, the best part about the whole thing is, like Braun, no failed test is required as both heavily associate themselves with these undesirables. Also spoke with Ben regarding the situation and he's hearing whispers the Juicekees may also be fined heavily as an organization for contributing and promoting steroid abuse in the game...what a shame. On to real baseball got a call this morning regarding Gee and Parnell for Jackie Jr and more...I'll keep you posted

Oh tman. Knock off the bs. "Got a call". Do you think you still fool him? Blockbusters 0 for 4 years.

How did that cargo deal work out? Or stanton or trout.

Idiot.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#285717 Jul 23, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>I find it hilarious they get all excited about a bum like Alfonso Soriano....nice game by the kid last night with the exception of maybe Harvey no one in baseball was beating Moore ....kudos to Workman, meanwhile Yu Darvish, you remember him don't you ? he's the guy the idiots in here said the juicekees didn't need when he Lee'd them, well he made them look like fools again....but it was another great night for the juicekees as Toronto continues to lose
Forget the 2003 WS and welcome him back with open arms I say...That mountain of Ks can't be found anywhere with Boesch released and Grandy on the DL....

Workman...yeah well I did post yesterday best case was he went long and saved the beat up pen...the runs didn't come...nor for the Yanks but that is out of the usual anyway, though I wonder what the stats say about late extra inning games and bounceback the next day...

The Kid did well, and with Buch's mystery hope he can keep it up.

Its nice to have depth.
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#285718 Jul 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Just look at the MVP statistics: Pedroia 1 Cano 0
If Cano played in the little boy ballbark called fenway like Pedroid he'd have at least 5 already...
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#285719 Jul 23, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>I find it hilarious they get all excited about a bum like Alfonso Soriano....nice game by the kid last night with the exception of maybe Harvey no one in baseball was beating Moore ....kudos to Workman, meanwhile Yu Darvish, you remember him don't you ? he's the guy the idiots in here said the juicekees didn't need when he Lee'd them, well he made them look like fools again....but it was another great night for the juicekees as Toronto continues to lose
well look who come out of hiding fat boy himself no tman posting, How's big ike doing these days...plenty of splinters I bet..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#285720 Jul 23, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> Just took a look at Cano's stats at Fenway:

I saw that sunday night. Espn mentioned this. He would have incredible numbers if he played 81 games a year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 44 min OzRitz 60,195
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 1 hr Larry Bird 11,048
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 1 hr Princess Hey 14,713
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 1 hr met fan 40,294
Time to go? (Jun '15) 1 hr Into The Night 12,051
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 2 hr Princess Hey 15,494
Run,Run, Run, The Republicans are Coming! (Jan '11) 3 hr The Honky Tonk Man 2,117

New York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages