Comments
278,801 - 278,820 of 307,484 Comments Last updated 42 min ago

“2014 Yankees”

Since: Aug 08

We're Back for # 28

#284812 Jul 8, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
If its me, I would be careful gorilla chest pounding about my team in the lead...last time that bunch did it, died real, real bad...
no one of any merit picked them for first and it could crumble...pen, issues to starters on and off..
who knows if they want to trade the kids on the farm or hold em...
time will tell...
Sox are 18 over .500. Yanks have no chance. Farrell way too smart with all his advance scoutting reports plus Sox balance and depth is the greatest. Peds the greatest, Ells ready to sign for the home team discount. Nava a legit triple crown threat and MVP. Gomes the best.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#284813 Jul 8, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
will Vickie get fired?? that's the question...money in the bank..and now they have it in 2 divisions?? wtf...
lets go yanks...hughes has been in control lately, but who knows what you get with him...
I know right..... I don't remember them starting 2 divisions like that..... So does that mean the Smackdown winner can't challenge the Raw champ and vice versa?.... Omg Vickie better not get fired.....

Hughes scares the hell out of me when he pitches..... Seems like someone is basically saying the Yanks are playing another cupcake team..... Excuses when the Yanks win.....
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#284814 Jul 8, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG too funny, Dell with his "A" game zingers right out of the gate.
According from you know who, Dick Van IKE wax a shoe in for the alllstar team..... His sources and brain were wrong once again.... Lol.....
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#284815 Jul 8, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> farm overrated by him..last year no of these stiff did anything....not much better this year either..Jimi tell me did you ever see fat papi run out a popup or ground out??
That fat bearded sloth only runs when he hears the ice cream truck let alone catching a popup lol..... That's some you would never see..... Sox are the greatest though lol..... They have the beat pen in the MLB lol......

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#284816 Jul 8, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> farm overrated by him..last year no of these stiff did anything....not much better this year either..Jimi tell me did you ever see fat papi run out a popup or ground out??

He can run?
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#284817 Jul 8, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> Receiving core is outstanding and we might get a little surprise from the running game as well...Need the Line to keep Eli on his feet so we can win those 40 to 38 games..lol
Eli will be fine like always...... I agree about that line and I'm very anxious to see how the ground game progresses....... If Nicks can stay healthy look out because you can double Cruz like most teams did last season when Nicks wasn't healthy.....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#284818 Jul 8, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> I know right..... I don't remember them starting 2 divisions like that..... So does that mean the Smackdown winner can't challenge the Raw champ and vice versa?.... Omg Vickie better not get fired.....
Hughes scares the hell out of me when he pitches..... Seems like someone is basically saying the Yanks are playing another cupcake team..... Excuses when the Yanks win.....

Vickie has a job with vince for life. Now she might get "fired" to smackdown. Or a lesser job.

This new concept of money in the bank sucks. I want one winner, not 2. Let the one winner decide what belt he wants.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#284819 Jul 8, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
If its me, I would be careful gorilla chest pounding about my team in the lead...last time that bunch did it, died real, real bad...
no one of any merit picked them for first and it could crumble...pen, issues to starters on and off..
who knows if they want to trade the kids on the farm or hold em...
time will tell...
Let him pound on his tweety bird chest all he wants..... There is thin line in being classy about your teams success and being a asshole about it...... I'm sure every fan base has some obnoxious fans, but I never see that from the Yankee fans on here....

Maybe the Sox fans have to do that since their franchise will NEVER see 27 world series titles...... Lol..... Thu have been doing good for most of the year and I tip my hat to them..... Still a long way to go though......
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#284820 Jul 8, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Vickie has a job with vince for life. Now she might get "fired" to smackdown. Or a lesser job.
This new concept of money in the bank sucks. I want one winner, not 2. Let the one winner decide what belt he wants.
Maybe some of the.wrestlers were complaining also that since they are not Raw material so to speak they should get a chance at the title on their brand..... I don't like it either, but you know how Vince is when it comes to making extra money for the company..... Almost game time......
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#284821 Jul 8, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
He can run?
That fat bearded sloth only runs when he hears the ice cream truck let alone catching a popup lol..... That's some you would never see..... Sox are the greatest though lol..... They have the beat pen in the MLB lol......
whogoesthere

New York, NY

#284822 Jul 8, 2013
The dumb squinting scumbag punk coward Girardi has put 5 scrubs in this game, sitting out Overbay, and Stewart he pulls this shit all the time and that is why he sucks at managing.
What

Weaverville, NC

#284823 Jul 8, 2013
Who

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#284824 Jul 8, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> I know right..... I don't remember them starting 2 divisions like that..... So does that mean the Smackdown winner can't challenge the Raw champ and vice versa?.... Omg Vickie better not get fired.....

she got fired and her reaction is priceless...it is so funny...

but trust me, she is going to be on and back...she got fired before...

I will let you know where...lol

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#284825 Jul 8, 2013
Juicekees lose again this time to the mighty Royals, the red hot getting healthy Rays win again...juicekees move a 1/2 closer to the basement where they'll be when it's all said and done....they're the laughing stock of NY baseball

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#284826 Jul 9, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
Juicekees lose again this time to the mighty Royals, the red hot getting healthy Rays win again...juicekees move a 1/2 closer to the basement where they'll be when it's all said and done....they're the laughing stock of NY baseball

so much for your sox love....

another late night posting, when all gone...

tman/momma, the forum liar, backstabber comes on...

sox lost what, 3 in a row? to mighty seattle? lester crushed?

I think a team many games under 500, is the laughing stock of ny, but then again, you live in the Carolinas, how would you know?

have you said hi to bhj lately? how is article 13 coming along? any scrubbing of the corners?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#284827 Jul 9, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#284828 Jul 9, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
she got fired and her reaction is priceless...it is so funny...
but trust me, she is going to be on and back...she got fired before...
I will let you know where...lol
Lol Vicki was just hilarious and I didn't want to see her go......... Also she was carrying her box and inside of it was a plaque with Bricky on it lol...... Maddox as GM????? Wtf??????

Yanks lose last night..... Dead bat society once again..... You can't score with a bases loaded situation in the 9th then you don't deserve to win..... Also bad Hughes popped up..... Sox, Os lose...... Rays win..... Former Yank Ibanez with a homer against the Sox ....... I see someone is out early witch his taunting...... Lol......
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#284829 Jul 9, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
Mets are 10 games UNDER .500 and Yanks are 7 games OVER .500..... Who is laughing at who? Lol......

“2014 Yankees”

We're Back for # 28

#284830 Jul 9, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
As always you are correct retodd....lol.....see you at the All Star game. The place will be rocking with Yankee fans their to pay tribute to Mariano Rivera. Nice of the Mets to host his big day.

“2014 Yankees”

We're Back for # 28

#284831 Jul 9, 2013
New York Notes: Trades, Parnell, Alderson, Aramis
By Mark Polishuk [July 8, 2013 at 5:36pm CST]
It could be a quiet trade deadline for the Mets, as a team insider tells ESPN New York's Adam Rubin that the team may not be buyers or major sellers by July 31. The Mets "are not actively shopping anyone," including controllable players like Bobby Parnell, Daniel Murphy or Ike Davis. The club doesn't have any major salaries that can realistically be unloaded --- even a veteran like Marlon Byrd is just making $700K and wouldn't be moved for anything less than a quality prospect since the Mets don't want to "sacrifice 2013 competitiveness" by trading their viable Major League parts. As for acquiring a slugging outfielder, the Mets will keep an eye on big names like Giancarlo Stanton, Carlos Gonzalez and Andre Ethier though a trade isn't likely any time soon.

Here are some more items about both the Mets and Yankees...

The Mets will probably call up a veteran lefty reliever sometime in July, Rubin writes, so that reliever would become trade bait. Rubin suspects that Tim Byrdak is likely to get the call over Pedro Feliciano.
Parnell would be a valuable trade chip, as Bill Madden of the New York Daily News notes that the AL East alone has three teams (the Rays, Orioles and Red Sox) that would covet a hard-throwing young closer.“I’m sure those clubs could really tempt the Mets on Parnell — the Red Sox with the outfielder, Jackie Bradley Jr, and one of their top pitching prospects like (Rubby) De La Rosa, but that remains to be seen, and if they want to be able to compete next year, as they say they do, there’s no way they can trade him," a rival scout tells Madden.
Also from Madden, Michael Young is "by far the best fit for the Yankees" since his contract is up after this season, he has a strong clubhouse presence and Young can play both first and third base. The Yankees had a scout watching the Phillies over the weekend.
The Yankees consider Aramis Ramirez to be too expensive and they aren't in pursuit of the Brewers' third baseman, CBS Sports' Jon Heyman reports. The 35-year-old Ramirez was just placed on the disabled list today with a left knee injury, the same knee that has already cost him a month on the DL earlier this season. Though Ramirez is hitting a solid .271/.359/.414 in 209 PA, he has only five homers and is guaranteed approximately $20MM through the end of the 2014 season, plus a 2015 mutual option with a $4MM buyout.
With Sandy Alderson having "all but promised" to spend on a major trade acquisition or free agent signing this winter, Ken Davidoff of the New York Post notes that Alderson's two most expensive free agent signings as Mets GM (Frank Francisco and Shaun Marcum) have both been busts. "This upcoming expenditure (or plural expenditures) will be a large part of his legacy. And the Mets probably have to hit on this player or players for the plan to succeed," Davidoff writes. On the plus side, Davidoff notes that the Mets have gotten a lot of recent production from under-the-radar inexpensive signings.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min LessHypeMoreFact 46,359
The UK civil war will precede the USA civil war 12 min I CONCUR 2
Fast Adderall,xanny ,MMJ- ADHD 18 min Helpingoutnewyork 1
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 2 hr Dummy 10,359
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 3 hr the wandering girl 9,397
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 3 hr the wandering girl 9,897
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 hr Eaddae 305,478
•••

New York News Video

•••
•••

New York Jobs

•••