Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#284807 Jul 8, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah 2 of 3...one win one loss and a tossup because a reliever injured himself.
I also said the Angels were hot now.
Yanks in 4th place, said that as well, could be second tomorrow..lets see if the KC starters can live up to their lines, they haven't yet and with the negative run differencial and weak offense its like the Yankees playing themselves

I thought you implied how the sox always play the angels well and would take this series as you claimed the orioles would take the series, if not sweep...

or, it was the "other" guy who claimed it...

not sure, bottom line, this could be a rough road trip for the sox.

moot point, interesting battle for second. 3 teams within a half game...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#284808 Jul 8, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Soz are the greatest. Best team in baseball in 2013 and all time. No one has a chance.

If its me, I would be careful gorilla chest pounding about my team in the lead...last time that bunch did it, died real, real bad...

no one of any merit picked them for first and it could crumble...pen, issues to starters on and off..

who knows if they want to trade the kids on the farm or hold em...

time will tell...
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#284809 Jul 8, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> We shall see..... They have a chance if their offensive players can stay healthy....... Especially the receiving core.....
Yanks had a hiccup yesterday in the 9th..... That happens once in a blue moon for Mo..... I'm not mad at him because as much as he has done over the years he has an excuse lol.....Jeter and A Rod are close to coming back.....
Receiving core is outstanding and we might get a little surprise from the running game as well...Need the Line to keep Eli on his feet so we can win those 40 to 38 games..lol
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#284810 Jul 8, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Soz are the greatest. Best team in baseball in 2013 and all time. No one has a chance.
yup they have a winning record before the All star break this year...last year they were about 10 out and he was already hiding...give them another 30 games or so...
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#284811 Jul 8, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
If its me, I would be careful gorilla chest pounding about my team in the lead...last time that bunch did it, died real, real bad...
no one of any merit picked them for first and it could crumble...pen, issues to starters on and off..
time will tell...
farm overrated by him..last year no of these stiff did anything....not much better this year either..Jimi tell me did you ever see fat papi run out a popup or ground out??

“Retired from Topix”

Since: Aug 08

Washington, DC

#284812 Jul 8, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
time will tell...
Sox are 18 over .500. Yanks have no chance. Farrell way too smart with all his advance scoutting reports plus Sox balance and depth is the greatest. Peds the greatest, Ells ready to sign for the home team discount. Nava a legit triple crown threat and MVP. Gomes the best.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#284813 Jul 8, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
will Vickie get fired?? that's the question...money in the bank..and now they have it in 2 divisions?? wtf...
lets go yanks...hughes has been in control lately, but who knows what you get with him...
I know right..... I don't remember them starting 2 divisions like that..... So does that mean the Smackdown winner can't challenge the Raw champ and vice versa?.... Omg Vickie better not get fired.....

Hughes scares the hell out of me when he pitches..... Seems like someone is basically saying the Yanks are playing another cupcake team..... Excuses when the Yanks win.....
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#284814 Jul 8, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG too funny, Dell with his "A" game zingers right out of the gate.
According from you know who, Dick Van IKE wax a shoe in for the alllstar team..... His sources and brain were wrong once again.... Lol.....
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#284815 Jul 8, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> farm overrated by him..last year no of these stiff did anything....not much better this year either..Jimi tell me did you ever see fat papi run out a popup or ground out??
That fat bearded sloth only runs when he hears the ice cream truck let alone catching a popup lol..... That's some you would never see..... Sox are the greatest though lol..... They have the beat pen in the MLB lol......

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#284816 Jul 8, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> farm overrated by him..last year no of these stiff did anything....not much better this year either..Jimi tell me did you ever see fat papi run out a popup or ground out??

He can run?
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#284817 Jul 8, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> Receiving core is outstanding and we might get a little surprise from the running game as well...Need the Line to keep Eli on his feet so we can win those 40 to 38 games..lol
Eli will be fine like always...... I agree about that line and I'm very anxious to see how the ground game progresses....... If Nicks can stay healthy look out because you can double Cruz like most teams did last season when Nicks wasn't healthy.....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#284818 Jul 8, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> I know right..... I don't remember them starting 2 divisions like that..... So does that mean the Smackdown winner can't challenge the Raw champ and vice versa?.... Omg Vickie better not get fired.....
Hughes scares the hell out of me when he pitches..... Seems like someone is basically saying the Yanks are playing another cupcake team..... Excuses when the Yanks win.....

Vickie has a job with vince for life. Now she might get "fired" to smackdown. Or a lesser job.

This new concept of money in the bank sucks. I want one winner, not 2. Let the one winner decide what belt he wants.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#284819 Jul 8, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
time will tell...
Let him pound on his tweety bird chest all he wants..... There is thin line in being classy about your teams success and being a asshole about it...... I'm sure every fan base has some obnoxious fans, but I never see that from the Yankee fans on here....

Maybe the Sox fans have to do that since their franchise will NEVER see 27 world series titles...... Lol..... Thu have been doing good for most of the year and I tip my hat to them..... Still a long way to go though......
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#284820 Jul 8, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Vickie has a job with vince for life. Now she might get "fired" to smackdown. Or a lesser job.
This new concept of money in the bank sucks. I want one winner, not 2. Let the one winner decide what belt he wants.
Maybe some of the.wrestlers were complaining also that since they are not Raw material so to speak they should get a chance at the title on their brand..... I don't like it either, but you know how Vince is when it comes to making extra money for the company..... Almost game time......
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#284821 Jul 8, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
He can run?
That fat bearded sloth only runs when he hears the ice cream truck let alone catching a popup lol..... That's some you would never see..... Sox are the greatest though lol..... They have the beat pen in the MLB lol......
whogoesthere

New York, NY

#284822 Jul 8, 2013
The dumb squinting scumbag punk coward Girardi has put 5 scrubs in this game, sitting out Overbay, and Stewart he pulls this shit all the time and that is why he sucks at managing.
What

Weaverville, NC

#284823 Jul 8, 2013
Who

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#284824 Jul 8, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> I know right..... I don't remember them starting 2 divisions like that..... So does that mean the Smackdown winner can't challenge the Raw champ and vice versa?.... Omg Vickie better not get fired.....

she got fired and her reaction is priceless...it is so funny...

but trust me, she is going to be on and back...she got fired before...

I will let you know where...lol

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#284825 Jul 8, 2013
Juicekees lose again this time to the mighty Royals, the red hot getting healthy Rays win again...juicekees move a 1/2 closer to the basement where they'll be when it's all said and done....they're the laughing stock of NY baseball

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#284826 Jul 9, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
Juicekees lose again this time to the mighty Royals, the red hot getting healthy Rays win again...juicekees move a 1/2 closer to the basement where they'll be when it's all said and done....they're the laughing stock of NY baseball

so much for your sox love....

another late night posting, when all gone...

tman/momma, the forum liar, backstabber comes on...

sox lost what, 3 in a row? to mighty seattle? lester crushed?

I think a team many games under 500, is the laughing stock of ny, but then again, you live in the Carolinas, how would you know?

have you said hi to bhj lately? how is article 13 coming along? any scrubbing of the corners?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hey trump......we don,t want to be friends with... 58 min Paradigm Shift ri... 8
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Dripz197 62,876
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... 3 hr Paris 1,191
News Witnesses sell four-story Dumbo building for $6... 4 hr BetheljudgmentDan... 28
Madam President 4 hr doomednewt 442
TRUMP ! - by Van Halen 4 hr Cliton 2
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 5 hr actorvet 13,945
Whine and Cheese: Where are the crackers (Dec '09) 6 hr Dont U Forget abo... 1,362

New York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages