“Hats got to go”

Since: Jul 12

Sommersville SC

#284686 Jul 6, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not the sharpest tool in the shed posting like that while the Yanks have won 5 in a row.
How's Lori doing?
He won't tell you but I will Fu, she is doing great thanks. The kids hate fatty and wonder why he is on the computer all day snickering and judging posts all the while me and me buddies have a great time with Lori.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#284687 Jul 6, 2013
Harry-B wrote:
<quoted text>
He won't tell you but I will Fu, she is doing great thanks. The kids hate fatty and wonder why he is on the computer all day snickering and judging posts all the while me and me buddies have a great time with Lori.

great to hear! Hope you are doing well also....

Guy has no life, except for the one he makes up...and prays he fools one..

Not to mention he was a backstabber to a guy who trusted him.
It was good to see bhj expose the bs that has no denials and no retractions.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#284688 Jul 6, 2013
pineda and Derek are starting tonite at triple aaa....

“Hats got to go”

Since: Jul 12

Sommersville SC

#284689 Jul 6, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
great to hear! Hope you are doing well also....
Guy has no life, except for the one he makes up...and prays he fools one..
Not to mention he was a backstabber to a guy who trusted him.
It was good to see bhj expose the bs that has no denials and no retractions.
Fatty has no friends, no one likes him or ever will they just use him like my buddies do as a fluffer.

Thank goodness we have a pond near by for him to swim in because he smells really bad in the heat of the summer. Mosquitoes feast on his fat back when in he's in the pond.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#284690 Jul 6, 2013
Yanks tie it up 4-4......

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#284691 Jul 6, 2013
Harry-B wrote:
<quoted text>
Fatty has no friends, no one likes him or ever will they just use him like my buddies do as a fluffer.
Thank goodness we have a pond near by for him to swim in because he smells really bad in the heat of the summer. Mosquitoes feast on his fat back when in he's in the pond.

I can imagine...they love to bite fat people..ugh.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#284692 Jul 6, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
I can imagine...they love to bite fat people..ugh.
Lol now we know where those leeches on his hairy chest came from.....
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#284693 Jul 6, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
What a dopey move by Overbay.....its brutally hot on the field they say....110 degrees on the field....starting pitchers will be gassed today
Overbay has made more good plays for NYY that bad plays. It was either him or Juan Rivera @ 1B...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#284694 Jul 6, 2013
Nunez!!! wow...2 singles, sac fly and a ribbie

overbay knocked over the catcher...[ 3 hits also]

yanks up 5-4...

gut check game...

who was it who ripped nunez? guess he did not need that much time in the minors...ss position getting some key hits again...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#284695 Jul 6, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Lol now we know where those leeches on his hairy chest came from.....

hahahahahahahaha...exactly..Ha rry would know...
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#284696 Jul 6, 2013
Nunez with the single...... Yanks lead 5-4......

“2014 Yankees”

Since: Aug 08

We're Back for # 28

#284697 Jul 6, 2013
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
Overbay has made more good plays for NYY that bad plays. It was either him or Juan Rivera @ 1B...
100% accurate comment, but still was a dopey play by him to try and tag up on a pop fly to left center for the second out when he was in scoring position. Good players make bone headed plays also
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#284698 Jul 6, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
100% accurate comment, but still was a dopey play by him to try and tag up on a pop fly to left center for the second out when he was in scoring position. Good players make bone headed plays also
Wouldn't call it bone head. He thought he could make it. Rather have that than a passive player that plays it safe...
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#284699 Jul 6, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
Nunez!!! wow...2 singles, sac fly and a ribbie
overbay knocked over the catcher...[ 3 hits also]
yanks up 5-4...
gut check game...
who was it who ripped nunez? guess he did not need that much time in the minors...ss position getting some key hits again...
Lol we know who that individual was ripped Nunez.....

Andy is now out of the game..... He gave up some hits..... 2 run homer in the 1st..... Kept it close and didn't let it get out of hand.... Another close game......
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#284700 Jul 6, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Cut the old guy a little slack Fu lol...... He is better than some of the 1b we know.... Sometimes you have a brain fart...... Yanks almost there to another win.....
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#284701 Jul 6, 2013
Yanks win 5-4....... Mo with save number 29..... 6 game.winning streak........ Overbay with 3 hits.....Nunez with 2 hits..... Could have sworn someone said the Yanks wouldn't win this series..... Lol..... It's all good...... Jays lost..... Sox play later tonight......

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#284702 Jul 6, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Cut the old guy a little slack Fu lol...... He is better than some of the 1b we know.... Sometimes you have a brain fart...... Yanks almost there to another win.....

Yanks win! 6 in a row. 2d place.

Ah huh. 2 in a row over the orioles. Huge game.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#284703 Jul 6, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Juicekees have no chance none at all did you see the way they lucked out last night ? Walks and errors they're the laughing stock of NY sports. Rays and Jays getting healthy and starting to heat up as the first place best record in the AL Red Sox cool off the red hot Angels in Anahiem...did you see that blast by Big Papi ?...I can't wait till the Red Sox get healthy they'll run away with that division

still no hi to bhj?? why?? because he let us know that you don't live in ny? you don't have a suite at citi or for the jets?...

you're tman....perhaps the biggest liar on topix, busted

now, as for the 2nd place yanks and last place...how's that working for you?

the laughing stock of ny which of course since you live in the Carolinas you would not know, is a team way under 500, the mets.

I know you enjoyed watching the yank game today. So did all of us...

keep hiding, you lying coward...without your hand puppet pal you are useless. Say, does he know the tman handle is out in the open?

he lied so often for you....2 liars, exposed..2 low lifes...

no denials, no retractions...

back stabbers. now proven.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#284704 Jul 6, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
Yanks win 5-4....... Mo with save number 29..... 6 game.winning streak........ Overbay with 3 hits.....Nunez with 2 hits..... Could have sworn someone said the Yanks wouldn't win this series..... Lol..... It's all good...... Jays lost..... Sox play later tonight......

great post...yeah, all we keep hearing with this team is doom and gloom...the same ole crap for 4 years...when the yanks win, its luck.

well, this team has no quit. that makes it 6, and no twins for an excuse...another wrong prediction. when the yanks lose, we hear how it was called and predicted..when they win, its a fluke or luck.

total bs.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#284706 Jul 6, 2013
momma,tman has lost it

he played up the single suave role...which we all knew was bogus, married 2 kids in real life

well, in another forum about the hot dogs, nathans and ny...he comes in as tman and says something about living far away from that and his kids

something, for years you would not hear...now that its in the open and he is busted its starting to all come out

however, it verifies massive lying for years...and with the help of his hand puppet pal...

just classic...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min truth-facts 46,666
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 13 min Pearl Jam 305,635
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 31 min the real deal 10,578
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 42 min the Don 2,916
I hate new York York (Sep '11) 51 min Batch 37 Pain Is ... 50
USA and ISIS in Iraq 56 min Batch 37 Pain Is ... 117
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 1 hr Doo Doo Brown 15,064
•••

New York News Video

•••
•••

New York Jobs

•••