NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#280158 May 18, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
http://www.nypost.com/p/sports /yankees/going_winsane_E8hjrbF Z0WPNVCu36vUG2O
pretty fair article on the yanks

how are they doing this? one manager of another team marvels at this

also, joe g. mentions about his mom and cancer

say, now is the perfect time for the low class scumbag haters to taunt about that..

why not, they show a complete lack of class.
To me, Overbay's offense is the surprise thus far. Girardi has managed injuries about as well as a manager can...

Mariano just keeps rolling along...
Wun Hung Lo

AOL

#280159 May 18, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
wow...gards better then els?
silence from the haters...guess els not on pace for 32 homers...
Ret's Go Mets !!!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#280160 May 18, 2013
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
To me, Overbay's offense is the surprise thus far. Girardi has managed injuries about as well as a manager can...

good point, think joe g just about got himself re hired..

and, who do you like in the preakness, triple wise and winning...

if i may ask...don and i made our predictions..don went for the total upset.
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#280161 May 18, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>

Only Orb can lose this race. If Orb isn't boxed in coming off the 1st turn, don't see the other horses putting up much of a challenge. Can see Goldencents, Mylute & Oxbox in the running, though itsmyluckday can upset the field...
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#280162 May 18, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
Yanks acquired Reid Brignac from the Rox for almost nothing and most likely will DFA Gonzalez.......

http://riveraveblues.com/2013/05/yankees-acqu...
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#280163 May 18, 2013
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
Girardi is going to be a candidate for manager of the year if the Yanks keep winning..... One hell of a job by him in my opinion...

Mariano is the man and I'm hoping he doesn't call it a quits next season..... I guess it will depend on how he feels after this season as well..... Mo is the best saver and one of the best Yankees of allq time in my opinion.....
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#280164 May 18, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
wow...gards better then els?
silence from the haters...guess els not on pace for 32 homers...
Not on pace for 10.... Roids all the way and there is not hiding it.... I will be glad when that day comes when Big Poopi is busted for roids..... Mango juice.... Lmao.....

Almost game time...... Let's go Yanks......
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#280165 May 18, 2013
First place Yanks lead 3-0...... Cano with a homer...... Gardner with a single.....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#280166 May 18, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
First place Yanks lead 3-0...... Cano with a homer...... Gardner with a single.....

5-1 now! Cano 2 run blast.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#280167 May 18, 2013
Cano with another homer...... 5-1 First Place Yanks......

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#280169 May 18, 2013
Yankees up by 4 runs. Mets down by 4 runs. Just another typical day

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#280170 May 18, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Yanks acquired Reid Brignac from the Rox for almost nothing and most likely will DFA Gonzalez.......
http://riveraveblues.com/2013/05/yankees-acqu...

Ex tampa ray player. Can't hit but can play multiple positions.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#280171 May 18, 2013
Metsies losing 5-0. Oh well. The "tip" is to 2014. After all its only about 12 players needed.

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#280172 May 18, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Girardi is going to be a candidate for manager of the year if the Yanks keep winning..... One hell of a job by him in my opinion...
Mariano is the man and I'm hoping he doesn't call it a quits next season..... I guess it will depend on how he feels after this season as well..... Mo is the best saver and one of the best Yankees of allq time in my opinion.....
Dude, you must be living under a rock. Mo already made mention hes retiring after this year. You are such a bandwagon sports fan, you probably cannot name 1 closer the Yankees had before Mo in their entire history
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#280173 May 18, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
No.....but a very good defender....I see Brignac platooning with Nix at SS until Jeter comes back....screw Nunez......

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#280174 May 18, 2013
Momma, you would have loved this Colombian who I had a massage earlier today. This ones about as perfect as they come. I got lead to this room and then instructed to get comfortable. In the room, there was a whip, mask and handcuffs. When she came back, I told her shes either a superhero or a horny sl/ut. You can probably guess what she was
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#280175 May 18, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
5-1 now! Cano 2 run blast.
Off to another good sports day..... Overbay, Nix, Romine, Wells and Gardner all with hits.......Mets are losing also lol....

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#280176 May 18, 2013
Oh Dell, you did it again. You posted "Mo is the best saver and one of the best Yankees of allq time in my opinion....."

Never heard of a closer being called a saver. And no kidding about Mo being one of the best ever. Its not your opinion. Its a fact accepted by anyone who knows baseball. Can't wait for football. Chargers suck. But they'll win 8 games this coming year. And that will be twice as many as your Jets win
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#280177 May 18, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Dude, you must be living under a rock. Mo already made mention hes retiring after this year. You are such a bandwagon sports fan, you probably cannot name 1 closer the Yankees had before Mo in their entire history
I said I hope he doesn't retire if you fully read my post.... It doesn't surprise me at all that you only see and hear what you want to see and hear.... Did you get a job yet by the way? Also why haven't you dropped dead yet?.... Lol.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#280178 May 18, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Great job from Phelps today.....7 strong innings only gave up 1 run......5-1 1st place Yanks.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 3 min Princess Hey 14,182
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 min mdbuilder 59,444
Time to go? (Jun '15) 1 hr southern at heart 10,958
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 1 hr Bruser 8,258
Yoga zone margate NJ Gilgo beach serial murders 1 hr Plot master 1
last post wins! (Jun '10) 1 hr Princess Hey 26,347
Atlantic city Jew Prosecutor 1 hr Plot master 1
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 2 hr met fan 39,312
More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages