Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#279674 May 10, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
When Unbiased posted Bronto's family name, made disgusting remarks about his niece and made menacing threats to his 8 year old son did you have honor?
When unbiased and Momma hurled racist remarks to Billy did you have honor?
When unbiased and Momma made cruel remarks to Harely about his family situation did you have honor?
When you sold out BHJ who thought he was your friend did you have honor?
Nah....DW aka Matty Cone does not have any honor.

of course not...its the dont step on toes rule...he declared it years ago...since they do not bother him, he could care less what they do to anyone, at anytime..harass young girls...stalk, threaten

as long as they play his game, its all ok...

if you noticed his vulgar posting...now if we did that to unbiased he would protect them and of course un would be mad and make threats

as for fattie, he could care less, he knows we all laugh at him at his every threat and most reposted are hilarious...he will do nothing as he acts the tough guy and runs for the hils...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#279675 May 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Has he ever been right? Did he stand up for BHJ when his was being stalked by some wacko all the while Unbiased and Momma spoon fed that nut access to BHJ personal information and pictures?
I own DW aka Matty Cone now. He jumps when I say jump, craps when I say crap.
Where is Momma aka tman? LMAO!!!
Round 2...ding ding

momma/tman is lurking...judging..but with his mets losing, yanks winning and sox losing he hides...

same ole, same ole...
Da GreatDirtyWater

New York, NY

#279676 May 10, 2013
MetsMole wrote:
Anytime I need to watch baseball follies, the Mets are my favorites. The first folly are the empty seats then the announced attendance. Must kill Frederick Coupon seeing a sea of seats without people.
Watching the 2nd inning is right in line with the team Sandy the Savior with his minions the 2 fired GM's Pauly DePUDestra and JP Ricochet put on the field. An outfield of trash heap pickups like Marlon Byrd-brain along with Lucas Dufas who's hitting a whopping .237 with no speed. An infield with the dangerous Big Oink Davis hitting a torrid .178. When will the mad PR tweeter, Jay Horrorshow, start with the Valley Fever excuse? At least Davey Boy Wright is getting richer by being part of a loser for the next few seasons.
No outfield prospects anytime soon with Frederick Coupon buying into Sandy the Savior's plan. Only more follies to follow. This is going to be fun to watch.
Fu is that you too?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#279677 May 10, 2013
MetsMole wrote:
Anytime I need to watch baseball follies, the Mets are my favorites. The first folly are the empty seats then the announced attendance. Must kill Frederick Coupon seeing a sea of seats without people.
Watching the 2nd inning is right in line with the team Sandy the Savior with his minions the 2 fired GM's Pauly DePUDestra and JP Ricochet put on the field. An outfield of trash heap pickups like Marlon Byrd-brain along with Lucas Dufas who's hitting a whopping .237 with no speed. An infield with the dangerous Big Oink Davis hitting a torrid .178. When will the mad PR tweeter, Jay Horrorshow, start with the Valley Fever excuse? At least Davey Boy Wright is getting richer by being part of a loser for the next few seasons.
No outfield prospects anytime soon with Frederick Coupon buying into Sandy the Savior's plan. Only more follies to follow. This is going to be fun to watch.

frederick coupon?? lucas dufas?? marlon byrd brain

omg...lol...i am dying here...

outstanding stuff...for petes sake, post more often, thank god i did not have something to drink, i would have spit it out over the key board...

good stuff
Da GreatDirtyWater

New York, NY

#279678 May 10, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
of course not...its the dont step on toes rule...he declared it years ago...since they do not bother him, he could care less what they do to anyone, at anytime..harass young girls...stalk, threaten
as long as they play his game, its all ok...
if you noticed his vulgar posting...now if we did that to unbiased he would protect them and of course un would be mad and make threats
as for fattie, he could care less, he knows we all laugh at him at his every threat and most reposted are hilarious...he will do nothing as he acts the tough guy and runs for the hils...
Does anyone really like DW aka Matty Cone? Sounds like a real scumbag that has a horrible life and everyone laughs at.

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#279679 May 10, 2013
Just gettin back in and seeing much BS in the forum. I personally did nothing wrong when it comes to Brookhaven John. I may be in Ft Lauderdale. And so I moved from SD. However a last name carries a lot of weight from coast to coast. And let Brookhaven come on again and post. And I promise everyone. He lies like he did with edited the re posts, I will personally send people to this place to get some answers. I am unlike other smucks. The people I deal with mean business. I come from a world far different than what Brookhaven is accustomed to
Da GreatDirtyWater

New York, NY

#279680 May 10, 2013
Lester no hits after 4.....oh my....hey where is Matty Cone?
Da GreatDirtyWater

New York, NY

#279681 May 10, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
Just gettin back in and seeing much BS in the forum. I personally did nothing wrong when it comes to Brookhaven John. I may be in Ft Lauderdale. And so I moved from SD. However a last name carries a lot of weight from coast to coast. And let Brookhaven come on again and post. And I promise everyone. He lies like he did with edited the re posts, I will personally send people to this place to get some answers. I am unlike other smucks. The people I deal with mean business. I come from a world far different than what Brookhaven is accustomed to
Sure, you're a great guy for a scumbag lying sack of sheet that has no job. No one likes you, everyone laughs at you. You're a moron so go drop dead please and do us all a favor.
MetsMole

San Jose, CA

#279682 May 10, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
frederick coupon?? lucas dufas?? marlon byrd brain
omg...lol...i am dying here...
outstanding stuff...for petes sake, post more often, thank god i did not have something to drink, i would have spit it out over the key board...
good stuff
Waiting for the Giant game to start. Good baseball comedy like the Mets usually makes the time pass quicker.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#279683 May 10, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> What's up Jim....... Smackdown ...... 1st place Yanks in action tonight...... Love how that sounds...... Lol.
We represent the division better anyway... Lol

dell!!! did you like tna yesterday? first place yanks..

no matter how long it lasts, it was told to us, never happen

wait till the rest come back...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#279684 May 10, 2013
Lester no hits after 4.....oh my....hey where is Matty Cone?

well, they are playing a last place team, maybe they win one finally..

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#279685 May 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Sure, you're a great guy for a scumbag lying sack of sheet that has no job. No one likes you, everyone laughs at you. You're a moron so go drop dead please and do us all a favor.
Fu, it really wouldn't be in your best interest going against me. Not when you know the people I do. Remember this. You posted about golfing at a course one time. Then moments later, I have it all. Lesson to be learned; I carry a lot of weight.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#279686 May 10, 2013
1st place Yanks lead 2-0.......

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#279687 May 10, 2013
Ichiro 2 run homer and overbay hits a 2 run homer his 6th.( 5 more then elsbury).

First place yanks up 4-0
Da GreatDirtyWater

New York, NY

#279688 May 10, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh this brings back happy memories and the days when I swam in the raw sewage of the Charles River........booooo whooooo hoooooo...I wished I was there now having a beer with my buddies even if the would blow their snot on me
Da GreatDirtyWater

New York, NY

#279689 May 10, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
The Yankees are ruining my Lester prefect game night leading now 4 to 0.
Da GreatDirtyWater

New York, NY

#279690 May 10, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Fu, it really wouldn't be in your best interest going against me. Not when you know the people I do. Remember this. You posted about golfing at a course one time. Then moments later, I have it all. Lesson to be learned; I carry a lot of weight.
Yeah Fu better watch out. Keep up the good work genuis.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#279691 May 10, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
dell!!! did you like tna yesterday? first place yanks..
no matter how long it lasts, it was told to us, never happen
wait till the rest come back...
Lol yeah you know I enjoyed it..... The return of Abyss..... Poor Delo... Lol.....

As for those haters, tell them to look up at the standings..... Even on the show Baseball Tonight Tim Kurchin was amazed at the Yankees.....

With that lineup you would have never thought they would be able to hold it together..... Amazing....
Da GreatDirtyWater

New York, NY

#279692 May 10, 2013
Anyone notice the Mets are losing? Dam is it me or Shawn Marcum like one of the ugliest human beings on the planet?
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#279693 May 10, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
Ichiro 2 run homer and overbay hits a 2 run homer his 6th.( 5 more then elsbury).
First place yanks up 4-0
Love how that sounds....... First place should be used everytime we bring up the Yanks..... Lol..

I wonder if Pilsbury is thinking about mango juice as we speak?...... Lmao..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CANADA to TRUMP - " Got Along Without You Befor... 3 min friend of bimbos 3
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... 10 min friend of bimbos 1,475
ANTI-TRUMP RALLY BIGGER than WOODSTOCK ! 13 min friend of bimbos 8
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 24 min jimi-yank 6,264
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 1 hr Bruser 8,575
Time to go? (Jun '15) 1 hr southern at heart 12,990
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 2 hr X Jet Fan from LI 42,307

New York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages