“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#279479 May 9, 2013
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
My sources tell me Fu is also DW

Its possible. Fu's isp is from Australia. Only thing is fu know more about baseball in his pinky then dw knows at all.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#279480 May 9, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> Bostons falling fast like a rock..swept in texas then a tough win by them in extra innings over the twins at home lol..Now two straight loses to the twins the last 15-8 by the central powerhouse...Best the falling sox can hope for is to split the series at home..doubtful with Lackey pitching...Red Sox is falling apart and the new turkey/manger Farrell can't do a thing about it..Fan crying bring back Bobby V...Red Sox falling fast sincefat Momma put the curse on them and said they would sweep the twins LMAO at that dope...
Oh lets not forget yanks with another well pitched win and of course the mets lose again with about 8000 thousand showing up!

It gets better. Dw was gorilla chest pounding about webster the rookie. Had we done that we get blasted. And it was on espn here so we could laugh during the game. Big papi roid rumors blow up beantown

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#279481 May 9, 2013
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
My sources within the Red Sox organization disclosed that Carlton Fisk started taking roids the last year he was there before joining the White sox.

Wow. It figures. Filthy organization.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#279482 May 9, 2013
Anyone notice no massive amount of posting this am and no tag teaming with momma? Reason: hiding starting. When soxies win its page after page. Taunts. Losses pile up a few here and there. Slander. Bitterness. No baseball. Spite and hate.

As predicted. I wonder what will be the excuse this year. Heart attack? Life,work and family? No yank chat? Low lifes?

I will keep you posted.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#279483 May 9, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> Bostons falling fast like a rock..swept in texas then a tough win by them in extra innings over the twins at home lol..Now two straight loses to the twins the last 15-8 by the central powerhouse...Best the falling sox can hope for is to split the series at home..doubtful with Lackey pitching...Red Sox is falling apart and the new turkey/manger Farrell can't do a thing about it..Fan crying bring back Bobby V...Red Sox falling fast sincefat Momma put the curse on them and said they would sweep the twins LMAO at that dope...
Oh lets not forget yanks with another well pitched win and of course the mets lose again with about 8000 thousand showing up!

8000? Thought it was less! Bobby v for manager of the year! Rumor is he is trying for another met job,

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#279484 May 9, 2013
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep I am Fu....coo coo ca chew.
Grow up Fu

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#279485 May 9, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
Anyone notice no massive amount of posting this am and no tag teaming with momma? Reason: hiding starting. When soxies win its page after page. Taunts. Losses pile up a few here and there. Slander. Bitterness. No baseball. Spite and hate.
As predicted. I wonder what will be the excuse this year. Heart attack? Life,work and family? No yank chat? Low lifes?
I will keep you posted.
I can't go back over pages because it was a few days ago, but I believe DW mentioned something about family and little league beginning on Fri. Some kind of a tournament so thats going to occupy much of his time. Its Fri now in Aussie land. Think he posted it in here or it could have been in another forum
Unbiased Chargers Fan

New York, NY

#279486 May 9, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Grow up Fu
Not my post

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#279487 May 9, 2013
Fu has beyond lost it now. A shame. Well have fun posting in as many handles as you like. I have better things to do now
Unbiased Chargers Fan

New York, NY

#279488 May 9, 2013
Fu has beyond lost it now. A shame. Well have fun posting in as many handles as you like. I have better things to do now
Not Fu's or my post....say hello to Marv for John. Ask him if he got any letters from Leo this week.
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#279489 May 9, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
It gets better. Dw was gorilla chest pounding about webster the rookie. Had we done that we get blasted. And it was on espn here so we could laugh during the game. Big papi roid rumors blow up beantown
No surprise about big fat papi him and manny wee sharing the same spike..once manny left so did papi power and the spike they shared..Red Sox never won another championship and Big Fat Papi didn't do muh of anything but break down...As for Webster certainly one of the many overrated red sox players by DW just another major league ready minor league players that will never be much more then a ball boy...

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#279490 May 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Not Fu's or my post....say hello to Marv for John. Ask him if he got any letters from Leo this week.
No idea who Marv is. Sounds like a wild goose chase. Best bet is to not get involved and sign in with your Fu profile and post like a gentleman

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#279491 May 9, 2013
Jack Morris on live from Tampa now on MLB network talking about Buckholz. He is asking what i asked last nite. Why would a player use sunscreen for a night game to have rubbed on one of your forearms?
Unbiased Chargers Fan

New York, NY

#279492 May 9, 2013
<quoted text>No idea who Marv is. Sounds like a wild goose chase. Best bet is to not get involved and sign in with your Fu profile and post like a gentleman
Fu Fu Fu....the goose goes "honk honk honk". Marv goes "where is my tooth pick honk honk honk"
Unbiased Chargers Fan

New York, NY

#279493 May 9, 2013
Jack Morris on live from Tampa now on MLB network talking about Buckholz. He is asking what i asked last nite. Why would a player use sunscreen for a night game to have rubbed on one of your forearms?
It is probable Fu's fault......hey you wouldn't happen to post as NYSOM would you in addition to Fu, the real NYSOM and Momma?

Honk

Honk

Honk

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#279494 May 9, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> No surprise about big fat papi him and manny wee sharing the same spike..once manny left so did papi power and the spike they shared..Red Sox never won another championship and Big Fat Papi didn't do muh of anything but break down...As for Webster certainly one of the many overrated red sox players by DW just another major league ready minor league players that will never be much more then a ball boy...

Great post don! Webster some over rated bum! Roid infested sox organization. And sunscreen buchole should get suspended. Wearing it at night? Bs. Disgusting cheater.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#279495 May 9, 2013
Marv? Tman (momma) mentioned him in a bad way. I need to repost this.
Unbiased Chargers Fan

New York, NY

#279496 May 9, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
Marv? Tman (momma) mentioned him in a bad way. I need to repost this.
Does Marv know Leo, Tman and DW?
Unbiased Chargers Fan

New York, NY

#279497 May 9, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Great post don! Webster some over rated bum! Roid infested sox organization. And sunscreen buchole should get suspended. Wearing it at night? Bs. Disgusting cheater.
Hey where is Momma and Tman today?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#279498 May 9, 2013
TMAN_Mets wrote:
just hung up with my pal as i wished him luck this weekend. momma just checked into his hotel on the beach for the big wedding. he might come on later as his 5 star hotel offers free internet service. of course the healthcare bill was upheld and un is not happy. he already body slammed rose, choke slammed marv and clotheslined his dad. a few of you may be next when he comes back

tman, now admitted by dw as momma said this about the legendary marv

so this is where we got it, from the inside...

wow, thanks momma!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Run,Run, Run, The Republicans are Coming! (Jan '11) 18 min DAVID27 1,762
Ode to Bush (Mar '09) 21 min DAVID27 1,867
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 23 min Earthling-1 53,498
Why do Muslims Revere Prophet Muhammad? (Feb '06) 36 min jimi-yank 4
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 42 min -Sprocket- 11,424
Teen: NYPD Paid Me To Bait Innocent Muslims (Oct '12) 1 hr mohammed was a pe... 3
News Muslims Protest Police Policies: "Walking While... (Mar '13) 1 hr mohammed was a pe... 2
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER 3 hr Nemo Noone 3,950
More from around the web

New York People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]