Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#279570 May 10, 2013
there you have it...6 posts by the down under fraud and out...almost all vulgar, tauntings, edit jobs or just plain bs

what, no yankee chat?

huh?

as stated, the trend is back

yanks win, sox lose, outa here!

minimal posts...soxies win, yanks lose, page upon page

so, the forum hypocrite from down under, gone...full hiding mode..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#279571 May 10, 2013
anyone notice, the "rocks" only scored 5 runs against the yanks in a 3 game set in coors field?

usually hard to do at the launching pad and the rocks tough at home

road warriors the yanks take 2 of 3...and now in first place in the al east.

joe g for manager of the year

say, who said 1982-1994?

where did he go?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#279572 May 10, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Yup......Yanks win......sox and O's lose.....Yanks in 1st place by percentage points......and decimated with a ton of injuries too......incredible.....what a job Girardi is doing in the Bronx........

Great post paul. 2 out of 3 in coors. Road warriors just keep fighting. Joe g has done a helluva job.

Great to see the sox rookie fall flat on his face. Soxies now back to normal. Losing. No gorilla chest pounding from the fraud this am.

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#279573 May 10, 2013
Ok since Fu is not around anymore, every few days to a week, I will give a clue. With this clue, you are to play detective. With every clue, at least 1 suspect will be eliminated from suspicion.

This league member or members I never had any contact with whatsoever. Not on Topix in the forum, nor in any pvt posts. And never on any e mail either. If I did ever post to you on here, or send you a pvt message, or send you an e mail outside of Topix, then you're still a suspect.

So now you can eliminate as many suspects as you think as per the clue I just posted

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#279574 May 10, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Morris has his big mouth going trying to garner attention in a desperate bid for the Hall of Fame...where he dosent belong. We'll be listening to this jerk until he's shut out again and finally off the ballot
Just looked at his stats. They are very similar to Andy petitte. Borderline hall of fame if you ask me from what I see. Did have a great world series game of going 10 innings once

Assuming Roy Hallidays career is over, do you think he is a hall of famer? He has about 50 less wins than both Andy and Morris. However may have had more dominating individual seasons than either of them

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#279575 May 10, 2013
Well I see Big papi has injected race into the issue of whether or not he is using PED's. Now it should be known hes guilty. Anyone anytime who brings race into an issue, its to deflect and/or cover up. Of course accusing players who are using is not a race issue. Should be common sense now for anyone to grasp this. Plenty of white players have been busted. Roid use is not a skin color factor
Da GreatDirtyWater

New York, NY

#279576 May 10, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
yanks win, sox lose ,as i predicted. minimal posting from the down under fraud
however, sox win, yanks lose he and his fat pal do page after page
hiding soon will begin
watch the excuses...
1...no yank chat
2...the low lifes
3...refreshed
4...sox suck
5..family
6..life
7..work
reality..sox suck and he is gone.,..a few insults here and there...
the forum hypocrite from down under at it again...
like clockwork...lmao
say, where is his fat pal from the carolinas?
another one hiding...
Now that the Sox are collapsing you won't see me anymore becuase I'm a hack. Although I might post on Yankees payroll or the Sox great farm system just to annoy everyone.
Da GreatDirtyWater

New York, NY

#279577 May 10, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
anyone notice, the "rocks" only scored 5 runs against the yanks in a 3 game set in coors field?
usually hard to do at the launching pad and the rocks tough at home
road warriors the yanks take 2 of 3...and now in first place in the al east.
joe g for manager of the year
say, who said 1982-1994?
where did he go?
It's killing me that bastard Fu was right about the Yanks possible winning 95 games in 2013.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#279578 May 10, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that the Sox are collapsing you won't see me anymore becuase I'm a hack. Although I might post on Yankees payroll or the Sox great farm system just to annoy everyone.

its ok, its expected. ps, webster sucks...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#279579 May 10, 2013
<quoted text>
It's killing me that bastard Fu was right about the Yanks possible winning 95 games in 2013.

we found out that fu was nominated and won "most knowledgeable poster" in topix by some stranger from bellport.
Da GreatDirtyWater

New York, NY

#279580 May 10, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
we found out that fu was nominated and won "most knowledgeable poster" in topix by some stranger from bellport.
It's killing me that scumbag is right again. Hey? You're not Fu also are you? You been correct 3 out of the last 4 Kentucky Derbies
Da GreatDirtyWater

New York, NY

#279581 May 10, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
its ok, its expected. ps, webster sucks...
Ya Sox have no prospects, haven't since the early 2000's. Please stop mentioning by the way Crawford would bat 3rd for the Red Sox and that the 2011 Sox would be better than the 1927 Yankees. Heck the 1972 Yankees were better then the 2011 Sox. What a dope I was eh?

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#279582 May 10, 2013
Its like the hottest day outside since I moved here. Figure I'll go cool off in the pool. Fu can spend all day posting as DW in here. And Jimi will respond to it all. Just unreal
Da GreatDirtyWater

New York, NY

#279583 May 10, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
Its like the hottest day outside since I moved here. Figure I'll go cool off in the pool. Fu can spend all day posting as DW in here. And Jimi will respond to it all. Just unreal
I'm not Leo or Fu, I'm DW. My name is Matt Cone. My friends call me Matty. So its really Matty Cone.

I live in the Bronx and am on SSI and live in Co-op city in a section 8 subsidized apartment paid for by the tax payers. You don't pay taxes since you don't have a job either. Think I live in the old apartment the Son of Sam lived in.

Go Red Sox!...oh and you right about pitching matchups being meaningless once the season starts. You've provided overwhelming stats and evidence that I was wrong. Thanks for clarifying I was wrong I won't let it happen again. Matty Cone signing off now....I'm heading out like you are.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#279584 May 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Ya Sox have no prospects, haven't since the early 2000's. Please stop mentioning by the way Crawford would bat 3rd for the Red Sox and that the 2011 Sox would be better than the 1927 Yankees. Heck the 1972 Yankees were better then the 2011 Sox. What a dope I was eh?

2011 was a bad year for you. All your wrong predictions. Hey there is aways webster the guy who got torched. That's the best rookie if I recall.
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#279585 May 10, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
Anyone notice, yanks in first?
Sure did lol and red sox are falling fast 3-7 in the last 10 a sweep by texas and the twins took 3 out 4 from them in Boston...Error by lackey and Middlebrooks who has 5 already blow the game open..Fat papi whereing the collar since they took him off the juice..Team is falling apart as the fans leave early screaming bring back Bobby V....Red Sox pitching is terrible what happen to farrell???
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#279586 May 10, 2013
Went to the News stand this morning picked up my paper and when I got in the office reviewed The AL Standings the Yankees were in First Place in the ALE and now have the second best record in AL Baseball.....Girardi has done a masterful job with this team as has Cashman...
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#279587 May 10, 2013
Don't see the haters showing up today to talk Baseball...LMAO!
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#279588 May 10, 2013
Kudos to Fu as his bold call of the yankees winning 95 games and finishing in first place in the ALE is becomming more and more of a reality..

Still lots of games to go but a great call for sure....
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#279589 May 10, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
nothing to say about the Yank? hmmm..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 14 min Paul Yanks 40,990
After the convention, Hillary's job is to . . 41 min ThomasA 2
News Bloomberg: Trump "risky, reckless and radical" 49 min Lawrence Wolf 23
Republicans are "CRAZY"????? 1 hr ValorCrisisOverload 4
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 1 hr Princess Hey 14,997
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 2 hr Princess Hey 15,902
jets talk back (Dec '07) 2 hr jimi-yank 11,768
Topix Human Sexuality Forum Discontinued 7 hr TN Voter 34
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 7 hr TN Voter 11,370

New York Jobs