|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
That filthy organization will look the other way like it did with manny and mango juice papi
LOL filthy organization...... Their players tried to hide it but, the truth always comes out.....

Papi loves that mango juice..... 20 plus hitting streak for him dating back to last year? Sounds like he had plenty of time to make plenty of juice for the season lol.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Those footsteps you hear are the Rays and the Jays gaining on you in 3rd place.
Yankees won't contend as usual.
Rays will finish 4th.... Jays 3rd... Sox 2nd .... Yanks 1st...... Im trying to give the Sox 2nd but they may finish 4th lol.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> LOL filthy organization...... Their players tried to hide it but, the truth always comes out.....
Papi loves that mango juice..... 20 plus hitting streak for him dating back to last year? Sounds like he had plenty of time to make plenty of juice for the season lol.

Manny one of the worst abusers of all time. Mango man and his head grew from his minny years. Huge roid growth like bonds. Els had the one weird stat year its now obvious he was on it. Homer and shill fans cry and whine but its all there. Now buchole got caught by an established ex all star.

Do you believe some lying hypocrite fan who thinks he knows it all or an ex all star. Let's go with the star not some delusional liar. Guy has severe issues. He uses he his broken and shattered life as an example for others.

His sox lose 4of 5 and he is on his female rag.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Webster shelled in the first inning. Expect the bs to flow.

Bwahahahahahahahahahha

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Rays will finish 4th.... Jays 3rd... Sox 2nd .... Yanks 1st...... Im trying to give the Sox 2nd but they may finish 4th lol.

No. Yanks first. Balt 2nd. Jays 3rd. Sox 4th.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Great pitching line for webster. Lol. Impressive. Time for gorilla chest pounding bs of how its a fluke,etc.

Be ready for the typical excuse bs line.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Manny one of the worst abusers of all time. Mango man and his head grew from his minny years. Huge roid growth like bonds. Els had the one weird stat year its now obvious he was on it. Homer and shill fans cry and whine but its all there. Now buchole got caught by an established ex all star.
Do you believe some lying hypocrite fan who thinks he knows it all or an ex all star. Let's go with the star not some delusional liar. Guy has severe issues. He uses he his broken and shattered life as an example for others.
His sox lose 4of 5 and he is on his female rag.
Good post and notice everytime we ask him or bring it to his attention he always says there was no investigation.... The proof is there and it has been boiling over the years... It took years for this to come out.... Now it has and it doesn't shock us at all.... We all see it and denials is to be expected...

He better understand that this is baseball and every team goes through tough stretches no matter how good they are.... He has a long season ahead of him if losing four out give does.that to him lol.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Minny might lose this wild shoot. But seeing the sox pitching suck is great. Webster. Lmao.

“I hate math”

Since: Oct 07

But I love counting money

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>As close to untouchable as you can get, ive seen every inning this kid has thrown and can count on one hand balls that were hit hard, i'm more impressed with his pin point control, lots of flamethrowers come along but few have control like Matt....I cant wait for the other 3
You see this crazy Sox game? Webster inspiring the Sox's lineup? Where were these runs last nite when Dempster was on the mound
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

jimi-yank wrote:
Webster shelled in the first inning. Expect the bs to flow.
Bwahahahahahahahahahha
11-5 Sox are losing.... How does that song go? I can feel it in the air tonightttttt lol....
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
Ok, DW. You see AJ Burnett this afternoon? 109 PC, 7 INN, 2 HA, 4 BBI, 9 K, 2 ER. And it got him a loss. Felix was even better. However can't fault AJ here. Sure he pitched to a loss, however if he pitched this way every start, he'd have an all time great season. He sure pitched better than Maholm did the other night who got a win because his team scored 7 runs.
Its also out now about Buckholz. The substance was sunscreen lotion. Since he wasn't using this product for what sunscreen was intended for, this to me is cheating. You ever use sunscreen lotion besides at the beach or pool?
My sabremetric calculations on Bucholtz the rest of 2013, post the foriegn substance investigation, as discussed with MLB and the Red Sox Senior Managemnet is his ERA will balloon to 6.47 his next 25 starts, his WHP 1.95.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
My sabremetric calculations on Bucholtz the rest of 2013, post the foriegn substance investigation, as discussed with MLB and the Red Sox Senior Managemnet is his ERA will balloon to 6.47 his next 25 starts, his WHP 1.95.

good post with facts, as usual.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> 11-5 Sox are losing.... How does that song go? I can feel it in the air tonightttttt lol....

its a shoot out, 11-6, the minny pitching is terrible. they just might let the sox back in it and its a 14-12 game.

pathetic pitching by the sox and webster sucks...all the homer hype we heard...

thats what you get when you listen to the 2 blowhards. doubront not much better...

if sox lose, its 5 of 6 and its major meltdown time in bean world...balt winning can sense first place and get ready soxies, 2nd and slipping

no more best record in baseball, old news

say, sox fan hiding!! wtf
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>You see this crazy Sox game? Webster inspiring the Sox's lineup? Where were these runs last nite when Dempster was on the mound
The two obvoiusly have nothing to do with each other. Just like the truth does with any of your posts.

Please either get a life or drop dead and die.

Oh, by the way troll check your e-mail address on outlook.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post and let's see what DW says...... Knowing him he would say these are more lies from an unreliable source... Lmao.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

jimi-yank wrote:
Minny might lose this wild shoot. But seeing the sox pitching suck is great. Webster. Lmao.
I thought the Sux had the best pen in the MLB..... Maybe they are just warming up.... Lmao.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
its a shoot out, 11-6, the minny pitching is terrible. they just might let the sox back in it and its a 14-12 game.
pathetic pitching by the sox and webster sucks...all the homer hype we heard...
thats what you get when you listen to the 2 blowhards. doubront not much better...
if sox lose, its 5 of 6 and its major meltdown time in bean world...balt winning can sense first place and get ready soxies, 2nd and slipping
no more best record in baseball, old news
say, sox fan hiding!! wtf
Minny should be able to put 20 plus runs against this type of pitching......
It's.pathetic and we all saw it coming..... The truth always hurts and Sox fans can't stand it...
He's been talking trash all year long and now he has nothing to say... Them having the best record in the MLB was a short joke lol...
Im loving what im seeing right now.... Sox always find away to snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory...... Lmao.
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Great post and let's see what DW says...... Knowing him he would say these are more lies from an unreliable source... Lmao.
Like I really care what he says. Maybe that's important to sheep like you, but I could care less.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>I thought the Sux had the best pen in the MLB..... Maybe they are just warming up.... Lmao.

They never did. Mets losing also.
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>I thought the Sux had the best pen in the MLB..... Maybe they are just warming up.... Lmao.
As sure as the Yankees are the greatest sports franchise of all time.....the Red Sox bull pen has not been good since 1972 when they traded Albert Lyle to the New York Yankees.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

New York News Video

•••
New York Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

New York Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••