Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#279055 May 3, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
BS. They were down 3-0
They play 1 game at a time. Tonight is Game 6...
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#279056 May 3, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he knows its game 6...the fuloser reference is because he thinks you are him..anytime its something that might not sit well with him, he will accuse you

he blames fu for alot of non profile postings....sorry

fu does not really follow horse racing, as you do, thanks for your opinion today and your looking at what i selected.

ps in a post to donny, i hinted at my like of goldencetns and verrazano, but, just felt they would tire... also liked your thought of verazzano...
Looks like there's late money coming in on Revolutionary. Currently co-favorite with Gondencents at 5-1. Was @ 10-1 earlier today. Orb now at 6-1...

http://www.kentuckyderby.com/horses

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New Port Richey, FL

#279057 May 3, 2013
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like there's late money coming in on Revolutionary. Currently co-favorite with Gondencents at 5-1. Was @ 10-1 earlier today. Orb now at 6-1...
http://www.kentuckyderby.com/horses

wtf..i was counting on orb, verrazano as the favs...with goldencents the 3rd choice...thought he would be the 4th choice...

tommorrow when the stands are packed think it changes

i hope

thanks for the update
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#279058 May 3, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
funny, when the knicks were beating the celts hardly a peep out of the celt fan in here now...but now gorilla chest pounding...the usual silence when losing and scream when winning...my how they learn from tubbie..
Retard. I don't post alot on the Bruins Pats and Celtics do I?

I don't post on alot of subjects because this is a Yankee forum.

And I post more on the Yankees than anyone
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#279059 May 3, 2013
Here's one now:

Big fat CC 93 pitches going into the 6th
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#279060 May 3, 2013
Sox down 1 zip and Starship "Ace" pitches himself to the loss again...

Pierce is hurt...

Damn and I gotta go out...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New Port Richey, FL

#279061 May 3, 2013
Knicks win, so much for the stupid red sox reference...its over.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#279062 May 3, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
Knicks win, so much for the stupid red sox reference...its over.
I didn't actually expect the Celtics would make the playoffs nevermind fight so hard to stay in it, Celtic Pride. Greatest sports dynasty of all time after the America's Cup...tough 70s working class basketball...80s possibly greatest team of all time...90s the sad legacy of Len Bias and Reggie Lewis...the new big 3...see what the legacy of Doc Rivers-a coach who talks to the Celts...Pats...Bruins...Sox ....all winners

So we lose to the Knicks...then they all will want more money and will leave and they'll be crap again...

because that is the way it has always been...

But really youre just mad because your Ace slipped closer to the 500 pitcher he is morphing into...and the Yanks lose because they can't beat a contender...
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#279063 May 3, 2013
Well since everyone is out for pizza and NOT hiding...I'll sum up...Sox bomb out vs Texas...Doubront struggles...talk of moving him to the long man position, which they may do as Allan Webster fanned 9 and showed he's wasted in AAA...think a mix and match with Lackey would be best..and give Webster the 5th rotation spot...

And the Starship Franchise? CC pitches to the loss again...3rd straight game pitching to the loss..no bats to save him this time...very very hittable ...and now he didn't go 7....long guy Warren chips this one in...but you need to save him for Hughes and Nova...

Ah well BAL drops one as well...only TB moves up...
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#279064 May 4, 2013
Anyone want to talk Buch?
X-ray on bat used by Yankee great Mickey Mantle show it was corked, says expert
Say it ain't so, Mick! A doctored bat has surfaced that was once used by the legendary slugger and will be auctioned off by Grey Flannel Auctions. Opening bid is $5,000.
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseball/ya...

So Mantle was a cheat, proven. Ford was a cheat, proven. Arod, proven.....list goes on and on...

Pinstriped Whores.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New Port Richey, FL

#279065 May 4, 2013
soxies lose, bitter sox fans ticked off...all things back to normal. outstanding pitching and hitting by the soxies as they start the drop back to last year...if it continues, the " hide" will happen...

watch out for the hate, bitter and spite chat...

impressed with doubront...jack morris a great pitcher insists buch was cheating

tend to believe him over some homer fan who thinks he knows it all...he ain't no pro all star pitcher, thats for sure..believe the all star, not the homer hack...

poor guy is bent out of shape with that news...well, thats normal anyway...

“No Lying”

Since: Oct 07

And Never Fooled

#279066 May 4, 2013
Well since everyone is out for pizza and NOT hiding...I'll sum up...Sox bomb out vs Texas...Doubront struggles...talk of moving him to the long man position, which they may do as Allan Webster fanned 9 and showed he's wasted in AAA...think a mix and match with Lackey would be best..and give Webster the 5th rotation spot...
And the Starship Franchise? CC pitches to the loss again...3rd straight game pitching to the loss..no bats to save him this time...very very hittable ...and now he didn't go 7....long guy Warren chips this one in...but you need to save him for Hughes and Nova...
Ah well BAL drops one as well...only TB moves up...
CC threw a QS. I'll take that every time. No pitcher can ever get a win if his team scores zero runs. Not CC's fault. Can't expect him to have a 0.00 era each start

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#279067 May 4, 2013
<quoted text>
I didn't actually expect the Celtics would make the playoffs nevermind fight so hard to stay in it, Celtic Pride. Greatest sports dynasty of all time after the America's Cup...tough 70s working class basketball...80s possibly greatest team of all time...90s the sad legacy of Len Bias and Reggie Lewis...the new big 3...see what the legacy of Doc Rivers-a coach who talks to the Celts...Pats...Bruins...Sox ....all winners
So we lose to the Knicks...then they all will want more money and will leave and they'll be crap again...
because that is the way it has always been...
But really youre just mad because your Ace slipped closer to the 500 pitcher he is morphing into...and the Yanks lose because they can't beat a contender...
The hardest game to win in the AL is beating the Tigers in Detroit when Verlander is pitching. Didn't they beat him already?

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#279068 May 4, 2013
Well anyone who saw the Hanley injury, it looked painful. Hammys suck. He's done for the year
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#279070 May 4, 2013
Anyone want to talk Buch?
X-ray on bat used by Yankee great Mickey Mantle show it was corked, says expert
Say it ain't so, Mick! A doctored bat has surfaced that was once used by the legendary slugger and will be auctioned off by Grey Flannel Auctions. Opening bid is $5,000.
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseball/ya...
So Mantle was a cheat, proven. Ford was a cheat, proven. Arod, proven.....list goes on and on...
Pinstriped Whores.
Geez.....now you got Buch cheating with a spitter......papi and Ells doing roids......possibly PEDroia......I wouldn't doubt if Napoli was swinging a corked bat......its all the sox ever do is CHEAT CHEAT and CHEAT some more......geez!!!!!!!!!

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#279072 May 4, 2013
Ok, I got a message from Fu saying he needs a break from the forum. Thats fine. Its good to take a break at times. He'll be back but in the meantime, respect his decision. Unlike Billy and Harley, at least he paid proper respect. Its been months for Billy and Harleys last post in here was directed at me of all people. He asked for Brontos players. Well that post was answered and then he ran off. Hope you 3 are good, stay strong and look forward to you coming back when you're comfortable.

Hey Momma, no Mets game today. I'm playing against both Hudson and Harvey. Will I get lucky and miss them tomorrow?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

United States

#279073 May 4, 2013
Hysterical. Why would a guy in our league ask for another's players? Its a click away. We all have our own access. Mr 28th is a liar covering for his mole which is now common knowledge.

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#279074 May 4, 2013
Momma, this is the 1st time I'm ever betting money on a horse race. Hope you're right. I'm counting on you

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#279075 May 4, 2013
Everyone reading the story I asked this weekend? Yes, the title character does die at the end. Or disappear if thats a better word
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#279076 May 4, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
I recall his homo rant that was shocking..only guys who spent time in the pen would know that one...
Exactly......momma and DW 2 of a kind sickos.....and both are either bitter enraged losers or gossip like little girls or fruitcakes......funny indeed....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 4 hr winner 16,203
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 5 hr winner 17,840
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... 6 hr Waikiki murders 3,556
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 6 hr Paul Yanks 44,034
Rangers talk back (Oct '07) 6 hr jimi-yank 7,825
Trump best president ever 6 hr Hollywood 1
Trump and Russia 8 hr Mighty righty 2
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 10 hr Susanm 313,923
Topix Human Sexuality Forum Discontinued (Jun '16) 13 hr Ben 1,540

New York Jobs