Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“No Lying”

Since: Oct 07

And Never Fooled

#278995 May 3, 2013
Well I'm sure shocked. Jimi has finally posted something with some intelligence. It only took 5 weeks into the season. Who gives a damm who is on who's team. We all use the same group of players. All its doing by keeping it a secret is playing into my hands. Jimi always was a slow learner. Well I do owe someone something. My word is good

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#278996 May 3, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
Sox take the decider from the Jays and the half game up....
Rays snowed out?
Os sweating out the west coast...
Told you I liked Dempster at the start of the year. Got me 22 pts yesterday in fantasy. Always loved his K potential. 47 now in 36 innings. And being that BP was a strength going into the season, I felt leads would be protected as well as not allowing inherited runners to score. And allowing inherited runners to score is the most important stat for a BP besides blown saves. Never be fooled by a teams bullpens era

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#278997 May 3, 2013
It was nice to see my pal Carlos come online again. All in good fun of course. My posts all proved I did not lie and he is looking forward to seeing myself and Momma again. Lem may even be there too. This will be before June 27th. Carlos deep down really doesn't want a piece of me or Momma.

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#278998 May 3, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Did Carlos rip off the roid freak's head yet? I certainly hope so......
He was just kidding. I'll see him and his pal Leo tonight at Yolo. Lem still isn't sure. All depends when he gets out of work later.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#278999 May 3, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
Well I'm sure shocked. Jimi has finally posted something with some intelligence. It only took 5 weeks into the season. Who gives a damm who is on who's team. We all use the same group of players. All its doing by keeping it a secret is playing into my hands. Jimi always was a slow learner. Well I do owe someone something. My word is good
As Jimi said: You are his GO TO GUY for truth and honesty...

Fool is talking up the schedule without reminding himself of where teams were when they played each other...

Would you rather play the 2013 Jays in the first week or last week?

Same question with the Tigers...

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#279000 May 3, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Listen you maggot the next storm that knocks somthing out will be me knocking your front teeth out and you wont have Unbiased around to stop it.....i know exactly where you live and you wont know what hit you
He messaged me. He has no problems with you and is hoping you accept his apology. He knows he was wrong and for sure wants no piece of you. He says Jimi calls him up and asks him to post in the forum word for word what he says. Because he feels bad for him, he agrees to it. So the way I see this is simple. Every post by him you see here in the future, just assume Jimi called and asked him to post word for word what he says

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#279001 May 3, 2013
Wow, Mickey Mantle used corked bats and one of them is up for auction.

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#279002 May 3, 2013
<quoted text>
As Jimi said: You are his GO TO GUY for truth and honesty...
Fool is talking up the schedule without reminding himself of where teams were when they played each other...
Would you rather play the 2013 Jays in the first week or last week?
Same question with the Tigers...
I rather play the Tigers whenever Verlander isn't pitching. Jays are just awful. Had me fooled. But Buerle is finished as a pitcher and so is Josh Johnson. Shame on Johnson because hes young but injuries got the best of him. Bautista and Encarcion will always hit homers but not enough players in the lineup get on base consistently. And Dickey always had the best year hes going to ever have last year

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#279003 May 3, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
the bottom line is...un is a proven liar...he is protected by 2 low lifes
we should rethink our no forum info of fantasy...this way he cannot sneak around and get our info
big deal...f him, the fuckingcoward
lets put out our roster, then he is like some stupid cat with no claws
he cant get anything then...
its not lem or carlos..that idiot has no idea and we never told him the reason why
i support them both, 100%....they hate his slimy butt...and one will knock him out if he ever shows up
he posted it, even after the lies...
You better wait though and do whatever Fu does. Fu will tell you what to do

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#279004 May 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Whats the excuse for Pauly's detailed homo sex descriptions?
Guys a hypocrite and this just proves it again

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#279005 May 3, 2013
Fu, I just decided. No teams shall post their rosters on here or discuss moves, weekly matchups, etc. Its a private league. It needs to be kept that way. As commish, you need to show backbone here and not let anyone break it

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#279006 May 3, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>They'll be a Game 7 but unfortuneatly it'll be Derby Day...way to many partys in town for me to be going into Brooklyn....i'll be at game 3 against Miami though
Another one of your dead on accurate predictions. There is a game 7 in Brooklyn. Lets see if your prediction comes thru again on Derby Day

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Washington, DC

#279007 May 3, 2013
Once again. Someone will get caught in a lie. Going out tonite with posters? Impossible unless he is in a car headed north.

It never ends. Maybe he can say its tomorrow night. Oh that's right. Impossible.

Exposed over and over as topixs biggest liar as well as laughed at and fooled poster.

Humiliated yesterday and off to a good start today

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#279008 May 3, 2013
Anyone notice almost all of the top outfielders in fantasy hitting way below predictions?

Trout
Braun
Kemp
McCutchon
Baptiste
Hamilton
Stanton

Encarncion however has 9 homers. A good thing.

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#279009 May 3, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
Anyone notice almost all of the top outfielders in fantasy hitting way below predictions?
Trout
Braun
Kemp
McCutchon
Baptiste
Hamilton
Stanton
Encarncion however has 9 homers. A good thing.
Encarcion has a funny first name. Don't ya think?

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#279010 May 3, 2013
Well off to the driving range in a few

Fu, you have a chance to show some real backbone and leadership. You're the commish of a private league. You can't break away from that and just post rosters, etc in the forum all to see. One who flip flops on decisions is deemed as weak. Stand your ground. Its a private league and nothing is to be mentioned in the forum

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#279011 May 3, 2013
so, the friday nite lie, once again, exposed

the pompano isp, exposed

the phony fights, exposed

all lies

its all the coward has...within a few miles, 2 guys from the league stood tall and laughed at him as all do in the forum

one will knock his head off as he told moochie

neither will dare do a thing...

liars, hypocrites and cowards...no wonder mooch and junior get along

not to mention, the rapunzel tower freak is more then likely a mental case...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#279012 May 3, 2013
http://bleacherreport.com/tb/dak2q...

the article on pineda and hitting 95mph

note the bitter hater made fun of it

and did not note how pineda sat at 93...

strange,...but it shows the depth of bitterness and hate...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#279013 May 3, 2013
http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2013/05/phillie...

phils about to do the dump of players this summer?

lee to the soxies??
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#279014 May 3, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/ 2013/05/phillies-rumors-stanto n-lee-papelbon-utley.html?utm_ source=dlvr.it&utm_medium= facebook

phils about to do the dump of players this summer?

lee to the soxies??
If they're not in the race come mid July, certainly can see it happening. Question is will they be willing to eat some money from some of those contracts?...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jets talk back (Dec '07) 2 min jimi-yank 15,487
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 9 min June VanDerMark 326,433
SSS - Schumer Shutdown Starts 11 min Shyit whole Hawaii 4
News Co-Creator Of The Harlem Shake, Jesse 'Smiley' ... 1 hr boo whoooooooo 1
George Norcross Raped NJ of Millions of dollars 1 hr Informant 1
Breastfeeding in public? (Feb '16) 1 hr illegalisillegal 143
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 2 hr Princess Hey 17,976
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) Fri Nemo Num Nuts 6,192

New York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages