United States

#278565 Apr 28, 2013
Yanks down 2-1..... Still got time....

“No Lying”

Since: Oct 07

And Never Fooled

#278566 Apr 28, 2013
Carlos from Miami wrote:
<quoted text>i see him at yolo or anywhere else, i will take his head off. ill give him his chance to take back what he said about me or i will take his head off. and it might get done in front of his girl
You won't have to wait till Yolo. I am going on mapquest now. Copans Road exit. Pretty close to Broward Blvd via I95. But you know I already know this. It won't be today but it will be within a few days. Also via mapquest, the other guy is Sample Road exit. You guys are very close to each other. Gotta get my PI on this regarding him. Unlike yourself, he has a family so maybe a stop at his mechanic job will be better.

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#278567 Apr 28, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
that what he deserves for lying...
Care to wager on who will win after this stunt he pulled today? Of course not. You're a coward

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Washington, DC

#278568 Apr 28, 2013
Overbay!!!!! 3-2. Wow.

Eat that haters.

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#278569 Apr 28, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW!!!
You're actually the biggest WOW of this all thing. We'll see how tough they really are.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#278570 Apr 28, 2013
Overbay with the homer... Yanks take the lead...... 3-2.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#278571 Apr 28, 2013
Did you guys see the threats? Roid freak busted for lying and now stalks them in our forum.

Wow. First he cries then he stalks.

So busted.

Again.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#278572 Apr 28, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
Overbay!!!!! 3-2. Wow.
Eat that haters.
Yeah 1 hater from Aussie land said "don't need Overbay.....sox got Carp who is better and the Yanks picked up sox garbage" well the Aussie dope is just like fatso momma stupid about baseball as figured.......Overbay has 4 HR 11 RBI.....Carp has 0 HR and only 4 RBI.....what an idiot......lmfao

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#278573 Apr 28, 2013
LEMMON 7_14 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really?? If you saw me than you know what is all over my right hand, can't miss it if you try. so, you don't include me in your fantasies please.
You asked for this. You do know I am in Broward county

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#278574 Apr 28, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah 1 hater from Aussie land said "don't need Overbay.....sox got Carp who is better and the Yanks picked up sox garbage" well the Aussie dope is just like fatso momma stupid about baseball as figured.......Overbay has 4 HR 11 RBI.....Carp has 0 HR and only 4 RBI.....what an idiot......lmfao

the dope is always patting himself on the back..a true sign of a mental patient.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#278575 Apr 28, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
Overbay with the homer... Yanks take the lead...... 3-2.

lets go yanks!!!
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#278576 Apr 28, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
Did you guys see the threats? Roid freak busted for lying and now stalks them in our forum.
Wow. First he cries then he stalks.
So busted.
Again.
Lol he won't show up like always... I got a headache.... Im going to dinner... Excuses excuses..... Year after year.... Coward.

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#278577 Apr 28, 2013
This is just too funny. Carlos sending me apologetic e mails. Too late for that. You said the wrong things

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#278578 Apr 28, 2013
the forum low life, according to dw of course

got busted for lying

again

just perfect...

hard to figure out who gets caught more in lies

fatso or junior...

exposed, again and again...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#278579 Apr 28, 2013
once again, i am on the phone with carlos

the lies never stop coming

busted again

low life nailed

bwahahahahahahahahahahahaahaha hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahah ahahahaahahaha
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#278580 Apr 28, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah 1 hater from Aussie land said "don't need Overbay.....sox got Carp who is better and the Yanks picked up sox garbage" well the Aussie dope is just like fatso momma stupid about baseball as figured.......Overbay has 4 HR 11 RBI.....Carp has 0 HR and only 4 RBI.....what an idiot......lmfao
You know he has a huge foot in his mouth along with momma... I can't wait to hear his explanation later about this... Then again he won't answer like he doesn't about ells lol...

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#278581 Apr 28, 2013
Carlos from Miami wrote:
<quoted text>i see him at yolo or anywhere else, i will take his head off. ill give him his chance to take back what he said about me or i will take his head off. and it might get done in front of his girl
We shall see about someone taking my head off. That girl you speak of may even youtube it
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#278582 Apr 28, 2013
Yanks win..... 6 in a row..... Mo with save number 9...... Another close win..... Eat it up haters....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#278583 Apr 28, 2013
Someone has been busted for lying today!! Way tooo many times.

Just perfect. Roid king goes down for the count.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#278584 Apr 28, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> You know he has a huge foot in his mouth along with momma... I can't wait to hear his explanation later about this... Then again he won't answer like he doesn't about ells lol...

What was funny about els is..... He told me he did it 700 at bats. Do not count the injury years and it had to be close to 700 at bats to measure it

2 years of 600 plus and he did not crack 15.

Lmao. Busted. Roids.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 25 min Bruddah Z 322,213
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 34 min hojo 64,309
Meeting a woman in Dominican Republic 53 min tell us more 4
"Walking Dead" Starts Feb 9th (Jan '14) 56 min Life Coach 883
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 2 hr Nemo 5,935
Tavis Smiley out at PBS. Time for a fund raiser? 2 hr FBI Dirty - Trump... 3
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 3 hr jimi-yank 45,894
Topix Human Sexuality Forum Discontinued (Jun '16) 18 hr rthunder14 1,833

New York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages