Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#278377 Apr 27, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Of course it is killing fatso......Sanchez is horrible.....and fatso says Sanchez is Rexie's kinda guy......fatso doesn't know football at all just more stupid chest pounding talk from a fat idiot that knows nothing......LMFAO
I heard that momma has a tattoo of Rex on his ass lol..... He may destroy his basement when he sees the Jets cut him.....

DW says the Yanks won't catch the Sox this year.. As well as they are playing they are not even 5 games ahead of us in the division.... They will slip eventually.... We should send some chicken and mango juice to their dugout lol......
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#278378 Apr 27, 2013
Ah How can you not love the Spaceman:

Bard has spent time with former Boston lefty Bill "Spaceman" Lee, according to Lee, who was in Boston for an MLB Players Association event on Saturday morning.

Lee said he and Tewksbury have been trying to get Bard "back into the groove."

"I'm like a horse whisperer. I can break bad habits," said Lee, 66, who still pitches and threw a complete game during an independent professional league game in August. "I'm good at breaking bad habits, because I've had enough of my own. So, I've seen them all.

"[Bard] wasn't picking up home plate. He didn't want to let go of the ball. He was having an anal-retentive moment, which goes back to Otto Rank and [Sigmund] Freud. When you start going back to your glove, you're going home to momma. You want to break that habit. It's a breathing habit, basically. You correct his breathing, then you correct his pitching. You have to work from that principal first."
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#278379 Apr 27, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't realize they were giving me the cold shoulder, posting about me is the same as posting to me. And they haven't stopped doing that. All they need is a Red Sox loss to feel full again.
You see thats their mentality, doesn't matter if they lie all day long, if the Sox lose and the Yanks win then their vilified BS is somehow justified in their twisted minds.
You hear those footsteps lol?.... There are a couple people on this board with twisted minds and they are not Yankee fans....
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#278380 Apr 27, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> What's up Jim... I know you enjoyed Smackdown last night..... I believe in the should lol...... Taker was kicking their asses at first....... Fandango is 5-0.........
C.C is back on the mound today...... Mo scared me last night with the bases loaded in the 9th lol.......
Sanchez soon will be out hopefully and his name should never come up again for the Jets..... I see the GMEN drafted Nassib.... I wasn't a fan of him in college, but learning from Eli should benefit him hopefully.
I posted Mariano's WHIP was something to keep an eye on... If CC can give up less than 3HRs he has a shot, Jays gotta be looking to bust out of their funk, though I'm not sure their skipper is the one to do it.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#278381 Apr 27, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> You hear those footsteps lol?.... There are a couple people on this board with twisted minds and they are not Yankee fans....
What footsteps? The sound of Yanks fans leaving in the 4th inning?

Shame for Yanks fans that Grady has destroyed his trade value going into the deadline when the Yanks start dumping salary eh?

Not much return for him, Joba ,Hughes....kinda leaves Youk on the block but with no one at the farm to spell him you can't move him stiff back and all...could they possibly dump Logan...afterall Nuno is a LHer...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#278382 Apr 27, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> What's up Jim... I know you enjoyed Smackdown last night..... I believe in the should lol...... Taker was kicking their asses at first....... Fandango is 5-0.........
C.C is back on the mound today...... Mo scared me last night with the bases loaded in the 9th lol.......
Sanchez soon will be out hopefully and his name should never come up again for the Jets..... I see the GMEN drafted Nassib.... I wasn't a fan of him in college, but learning from Eli should benefit him hopefully.

strong arm...a backup..almost lost carr this year and he wants to keep checking out other teams...let him go and get a young guy who might step in if eli gets hurt..a pocket passer like eli

not bad...i like the draft so far from the defense side of it...time will tell, it takes a few years to judge any team.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#278383 Apr 27, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> I heard that momma has a tattoo of Rex on his ass lol..... He may destroy his basement when he sees the Jets cut him.....
DW says the Yanks won't catch the Sox this year.. As well as they are playing they are not even 5 games ahead of us in the division.... They will slip eventually.... We should send some chicken and mango juice to their dugout lol......

I recall the last time they had a big lead..and now it aint that big even with the yanks missing a bunch of players...2 of them tend to run and hide when things get bad..and do it for weeks or months at a time..its been proven.

with various excuses also...
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#278384 Apr 27, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> I heard that momma has a tattoo of Rex on his ass lol..... He may destroy his basement when he sees the Jets cut him.....
Yeah thats funny: Sox will slip and theyre doing roids...

Can Cano spare any mango juice? reality is Cano has been linked to roids and the Yanks are falling apart. 4 game cushion series vs TOR then Houston...scheduling gods must love them...
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#278385 Apr 27, 2013
[QUOTE whoLIFE="Da GreatDirtyWater"]<quot ed text>
I posted Mariano's WHIP was something to keep an eye on... If CC can give up less than 3HRs he has a shot, Jays gotta be looking to bust out of their funk, though I'm not sure their skipper is the one to do it.[/QUOTE] He blew some saves in the past, but it's no big deal... I do recall you bringing that up though.....

As for the Jays busting out of their funk, don't hold your breathe lol....C.C will be fine.
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#278386 Apr 27, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
strong arm...a backup..almost lost carr this year and he wants to keep checking out other teams...let him go and get a young guy who might step in if eli gets hurt..a pocket passer like eli

not bad...i like the draft so far from the defense side of it...time will tell, it takes a few years to judge any team.
Think NYG drafting Moore on the 3rd round may be a reach with some risk...
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#278387 Apr 27, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with it taking a couple of years to judge some teams and their picks.... Giants draft has been ok so far.....

Any news on the possible returns of Tex and Grandy?.... I don't care to much for A Rod because he shouldn't be in pinstripes.....
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#278389 Apr 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Can Cano spare any mango juice? reality is Cano has been linked to roids and the Yanks are falling apart. 4 game cushion series vs TOR then Houston...scheduling gods must love them...
Care to explain a certain Sox player who hit 30 hr all of a sudden?... You know who im talking about also lol....
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#278390 Apr 27, 2013
<quoted text>
What footsteps? The sound of Yanks fans leaving in the 4th inning?
Shame for Yanks fans that Grady has destroyed his trade value going into the deadline when the Yanks start dumping salary eh?
Not much return for him, Joba ,Hughes....kinda leaves Youk on the block but with no one at the farm to spell him you can't move him stiff back and all...could they possibly dump Logan...afterall Nuno is a LHer...
With all that being said you act as if you are so far ahead in the division lol... If we can't trade him he will be welcomed back.... We will work with what we have...
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#278391 Apr 27, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Care to explain a certain Sox player who hit 30 hr all of a sudden?... You know who im talking about also lol....
Naw we've established those claims are baseless with nothing to back them.

Wanna talk about the banned bag of needles Dominican trainer who treated Cano in 2008?

I can provide links if you like. Plenty of links on Cano and roids. Google away. Nothing on Ellsbury though.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#278392 Apr 27, 2013
Wow CC dug deep and actually hit 91mph...
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#278393 Apr 27, 2013
Yanks down 1-0...... Don't get to happy DW...
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#278394 Apr 27, 2013
<quoted text>
same shit the sox are playing moron.......Houston for 4 than Toronto....wonder if Pedroia and Ells are still tapping into papi's mango roid juice......wonder how long the skinny scarecrow Buchholtz back will hold up? chronic back issues are a terrible thing.....
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#278395 Apr 27, 2013
Thats one
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#278396 Apr 27, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
Yanks down 1-0...... Don't get to happy DW...
Os are down 2 zip as well...
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#278397 Apr 27, 2013
CC getting slapped around, Ok he has a low pitch count and will come back strong before getting slapped around in the late 7th or 8th...

Happ's sloppy, poor effort against the Yankee's worst in the AL vs LHP...but with a 3 run cushion he might get them tempted early in the count..key for the Jays is to keep Happ on the mound

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 2 min Bloody Bill Anderson 11,008
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min No Hillary No 60,151
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 30 min Tom Clancey 14,677
Time to go? (Jun '15) 55 min southern at heart 11,992
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 1 hr Todd geisss is a ... 40,264
Review: United Public Adjusters & Appraisers Inc. (Feb '13) 1 hr Glenn Poveromo 8
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr Junket 311,358

New York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages