Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Washington, DC

#277720 Apr 21, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly......no such thing as anyone bad in the sox system......or anyone good in the Yanks system........I know the drill fully from the Aussie dope.......he bailed outta here last year cause the sox were headed for the cellar and he didn't wanna get ripped on here for it......just like the fake heart aatack on his Twins will sweep the Yanks out in the 2010 ALDS.......another bitter dope like momma......unreal

http://bronxbaseballdaily.com/2013/04/bbdp-ap...

yank rookies you ask??

romine,400
sanchez and jr murphy, are hitting 333 and 317

pitcher in triple aaaa...nuno, 1.54 era

take a look at the infielders average in triple aaa

where the yanks had no aaa prospects, now it seems they appear

well well

but hate and bitterness runs strong...expect the denials and taunts

yet, now in triple aaa and performing..and on lower levels also

it kills them.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#277721 Apr 21, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous much?
Webster is pitching well showing 4 pitches for strikes and well making rookie mistakes...so its tied up.
And he won't be making rookie mistakes forever.
You hope.....maybe he'll have elbow issues like you said was the problem with Pineda.....turned out it was his shoulder.....good call ya jealous dope.....
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#277722 Apr 21, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Did you not see bat and speed in my post in comparison? bottom line moron another hot sox prospect from you in his 1st game.....get real or are you really that stupid? have your morning coffee yet numbnuts? LMFAO
1 game? Kid was killin' it at Pawtucket and killin' it in spring training...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#277723 Apr 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Jealous much?
Webster is pitching well showing 4 pitches for strikes and well making rookie mistakes...so its tied up.
dude, you come onto to a yank forum taunting 24/7 with your lying pal

whats to be jealous of? last place? choke of a massive porportion?

3 managers in 3 years...one of them wrote a book ripping management..

your the one with issues not me...we are not going in sox forums acting like you...

think about it.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#277724 Apr 21, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Hey moron Webster and his 95++ MPH fast ball just gave up 2 HR in the top of the 5th to Kottaras and Gordon....welcome to the bigs......time for you to go run off to work.....lmfao
Yeah I wrote:Webster is pitching well showing 4 pitches for strikes and well making rookie mistakes...so its tied up.

And he's still throwing 95 after 5 inn 67 pitches ...thats a good thing not that you'd know that.

Sox up 4-3
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#277725 Apr 21, 2013
<quoted text>
What happened to the ol 'its early?'
What happened to 'you can't cry injury?
Yanks aren't built to last. No bench no farm. Old.
Yeah saw your post to the idiot momma......Hafner will go down in May.......sounds like bitter hate stuff dope.......Hafner and Wells are both batting over .300.......Wells and Hafner are so far doing well as I said good signing IF again that's IF they stay healthy.......Youk I like but didn't want cause he also an injury problem....it was Ichiro who I didn't want back......I was right on that.......Cervelli and Stewart are doing much better than salty and Ross .205 and .198......Cervelli and Stewart are batting .310 and .353 of course its early......I have to remind you of that all the time......I know its fall time for you over in Australia but its only April here ya dope......

“Lou Gehrig, Pride of the Yanks”

Since: Aug 08

Washington, DC

#277726 Apr 21, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
yank rookies you ask??
romine,400
well well
it kills them.
I saw that this AM in LI Newsday also. I was surprised at the numbers Sanchez and Romine were putting up.

And who's not shocked at Cervelli, he's from the Yankees farm system no?
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#277727 Apr 21, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
yank rookies you ask??
romine,400
well well
it kills them.
To paraphrase old dead George: If theyre so fuckingood what are they doing in the minors?

Sanchez is in A ball. Murphy is AA.

Romine has a huge hole at the plate.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#277728 Apr 21, 2013
<quoted text>
1 game? Kid was killin' it at Pawtucket and killin' it in spring training...
Big difference between AAA and the majors....that's by far the biggest step of all...how many times you here the next Mickey Mantle or Willie Mays or Sandy Koufax or Bob Gibson and they never live up to the hype or even come close?.......its a wait and see dope.......thought you said you knew baseball.......think you've been gone from America too long......and you are a dreamer like momma ya fool......
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#277729 Apr 21, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
dude, you come onto to a yank forum taunting 24/7 with your lying pal
whats to be jealous of? last place? choke of a massive porportion?
3 managers in 3 years...one of them wrote a book ripping management..
your the one with issues not me...we are not going in sox forums acting like you...
think about it.
sniff sniff....whaaaaaaaaaahhhh waaaaaahhhhhh

Your jealousy makes me laugh...Yanks farm is sh1t.

“Lou Gehrig, Pride of the Yanks”

Since: Aug 08

Washington, DC

#277730 Apr 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Yeah I wrote:Webster is pitching well showing 4 pitches for strikes and well making rookie mistakes...so its tied up.
And he's still throwing 95 after 5 inn 67 pitches ...thats a good thing not that you'd know that.
Sox up 4-3
Stop with the puffed up feathers of a peacock stuff. Only rookie around here to get excited about in MLB is Matt Harvey.

Stop with the make believe prospect stuff. What are the opposing MLB GM's in this forum you are trying to dupe?
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#277731 Apr 21, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah saw your post to the idiot momma......Hafner will go down in May.......sounds like bitter hate stuff dope.......Hafner and Wells are both batting over .300.......Wells and Hafner are so far doing well as I said good signing IF again that's IF they stay healthy.......Youk I like but didn't want cause he also an injury problem....it was Ichiro who I didn't want back......I was right on that.......Cervelli and Stewart are doing much better than salty and Ross .205 and .198......Cervelli and Stewart are batting .310 and .353 of course its early......I have to remind you of that all the time......I know its fall time for you over in Australia but its only April here ya dope......
Look I know youre too stupid to read anything longer than STOP sign...I said Hafner cools off in may according to career numbers...and he will get injured because he's a cripple has been and he has been for years...
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#277732 Apr 21, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Big difference between AAA and the majors....that's by far the biggest step of all...how many times you here the next Mickey Mantle or Willie Mays or Sandy Koufax or Bob Gibson and they never live up to the hype or even come close?.......its a wait and see dope.......thought you said you knew baseball.......think you've been gone from America too long......and you are a dreamer like momma ya fool......
Big difference between A ball and AAA....and thats what your boys are backslappin themselves over....
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#277733 Apr 21, 2013
<quoted text>
sox farm is proving shit over and over......no playoffs the last 3 years......injuries happened and the prospects failed horribly......the ones you bragged and raved about......LMFAO
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#277734 Apr 21, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop with the puffed up feathers of a peacock stuff. Only rookie around here to get excited about in MLB is Matt Harvey.
Stop with the make believe prospect stuff. What are the opposing MLB GM's in this forum you are trying to dupe?
Just when you thought Yankee fans couldn't be more jealous stupid or irrelevent...Fu weighs in.

Congrats.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#277735 Apr 21, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw that this AM in LI Newsday also. I was surprised at the numbers Sanchez and Romine were putting up.
And who's not shocked at Cervelli, he's from the Yankees farm system no?

cervilli, romine, sanchez and murphy all hitting over 300, 1 at 400...

nuno at 1.54 era at triple aaa and he was great here at spring training

some infielders at triple aaa hitting over 300...

so, we hear about the bad farm and bad catchers...

what other team has 4 of them hitting like this

none.

of course, you will have the 2 jokers wishing injury or to go bad asap...

but until then its silence or the early line

had sox or met rookies done this the pages of posts come out and the great farm...
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#277736 Apr 21, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah saw your post to the idiot momma......Hafner will go down in May.......sounds like bitter hate stuff dope.......Hafner and Wells are both batting over .300.......Wells and Hafner are so far doing well as I said good signing IF again that's IF they stay healthy.......Youk I like but didn't want cause he also an injury problem....it was Ichiro who I didn't want back......I was right on that.......Cervelli and Stewart are doing much better than salty and Ross .205 and .198......Cervelli and Stewart are batting .310 and .353 of course its early......I have to remind you of that all the time......I know its fall time for you over in Australia but its only April here ya dope......
So we're talking a Wells Cervelli Stewart race for the batting title?

They hit now, they don't hit later. Thats the way the stats even out.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#277737 Apr 21, 2013
<quoted text>
To paraphrase old dead George: If theyre so fuckingood what are they doing in the minors?
Sanchez is in A ball. Murphy is AA.
Romine has a huge hole at the plate.
Hows Middlebrooks working out? ah I see he's batting .182 lmfao and salty is the DH batting .217.....lmfao why not Gomes and his dreadful .172 BA.....lmfao

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#277738 Apr 21, 2013
<quoted text>

a bitter, childish person...

grow up dude...

quickly..

last place. massive chokes...3 managers in 3 years

own it and shove it up your crying arse...
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#277740 Apr 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Big difference between A ball and AAA....and thats what your boys are backslappin themselves over....
Your AAA boys have been a failure going on 4 years now......same clowns you've been bragging about like future hall of famers to be hype.....some have been waived all over or trying to fit in elsewhere like Lars Anderson and Jed Lowrie.......You were glad about the Drew pickup and he's batting what? oh an even buck .100.....uh huh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 min American Independent 329,913
Fox is going down (Dec '09) 15 min 2 Dogs 7,296
The Three R's: Reichwing Republican Rants (Sep '10) 24 min 2 Dogs 1,969
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 27 min De Oppresso Liber 6,632
Disability act changes - good job Trump! 36 min Sports writer 1
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 44 min Intrepid Surfer 19,375
We VS We (Nov '09) 1 hr Kelly Clarkson 2,759
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 2 hr jimi-yank 46,359

New York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages