Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#277561 Apr 20, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Lol I was a little upset about giving that 3-0 lead, but that's baseball for you.....Yanks didn't give up the runs in that game against Arizona in which they went extra innings.....
Robertson just wasn't sharp today in relief......but the error in the 11th on Ichiro's bunt that brought in 2 runs sealed the deal and the Yanks won.......that's how it goes sometimes Dell....that's baseball.....
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#277562 Apr 20, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Robertson just wasn't sharp today in relief......but the error in the 11th on Ichiro's bunt that brought in 2 runs sealed the deal and the Yanks won.......that's how it goes sometimes Dell....that's baseball.....
I agree Paul and trust me im not complaining about the win lol.... I'm just glad they were able to pull it out when they had to..... Haters are going to call this a lucky win, but we say a win is a win.... Keep close until the big guns come back....
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#277563 Apr 20, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
Well looks like I'll get to keep my Dempster start tomorrow in game 1 despite the scumbags actions against Guthrie. Hey DW, not 1 site is reporting who is pitching in the 2nd game tomorrow. I'm assuming its Doubrant but no one is saying anything offically and most sites are reporting Doubrant to go on Monday which makes him a huge 2 start fantasy sleeper at home against the 2 worst hitting teams in the AL, if someone pays the $5 fee. I'm playing against Doubrant though this week so I hope Doubrant can hold off till Monday. But then who pitches game 2 on Sunday?
If there are any more scumbags out there, go to DC. I won't be upset in the least should I lose a Strasberg start if your mission is accomplished. Las Olas will be 1 huge block party
Its a doubleheader so the Sox can carry 26 guys, starting pitcher will be Allan Webster one of the guys came over in the LAD trade...might be a lock..kid throws high 90s and has got a nasty breaking ball to back it...might be worth a quick pickup in fantasy but unless he throws a no no or the Sox move a reliever because Lackey is broken more than they say he'll be back in AAA by monday
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#277564 Apr 20, 2013
Hey DW, I finally got to hear the Dirtywater song for the 1st time just now. Do you really like the song itself? I think its horrible.
Raw gritty guitar driven stuff from the 60s...yeah I like it even before the Sox took it up...
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#277565 Apr 20, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> I agree Paul and trust me im not complaining about the win lol.... I'm just glad they were able to pull it out when they had to..... Haters are going to call this a lucky win, but we say a win is a win.... Keep close until the big guns come back....
Who cares what the haters say and think Dell.....a W is a W end of story......

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#277566 Apr 20, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Its a doubleheader so the Sox can carry 26 guys, starting pitcher will be Allan Webster one of the guys came over in the LAD trade...might be a lock..kid throws high 90s and has got a nasty breaking ball to back it...might be worth a quick pickup in fantasy but unless he throws a no no or the Sox move a reliever because Lackey is broken more than they say he'll be back in AAA by monday
Thats good. My opponent now loses a start and he just picked up Doubrant too this week and paid the $5 transaction fee. Its too late to pick up a guy for tomorrows game. Lineups must be set at the beginning of each week and cannot be changed during the week. Its been a wild year. John Buck leads MLB with 21 RBI's and Brandon Phillips is 2nd with 20. Who would have had that? Matt Harvey is MLB's only 4 game winner too. No one figured that either. And also Buckholz. Guy has an era under 1. How long can that last?

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#277567 Apr 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Raw gritty guitar driven stuff from the 60s...yeah I like it even before the Sox took it up...
Not my style at all

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#277568 Apr 20, 2013
<quoted text>

We are in weekly leagues. Cannot pick him up unless its a next week start. Ideally if he had 2 starts its an interesting pick up. One start no way. In a daily league, it's a yes.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#277569 Apr 20, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares what the haters say and think Dell.....a W is a W end of story......
Speaking of wins...hows Bucholtz's back?

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#277570 Apr 20, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
We are in weekly leagues. Cannot pick him up unless its a next week start. Ideally if he had 2 starts its an interesting pick up. One start no way. In a daily league, it's a yes.
Please respect Fu's wishes and don't discuss your league in here in any way. My league yes, yours, nope.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#277571 Apr 20, 2013
<quoted text>Thats good. My opponent now loses a start and he just picked up Doubrant too this week and paid the $5 transaction fee. Its too late to pick up a guy for tomorrows game. Lineups must be set at the beginning of each week and cannot be changed during the week. Its been a wild year. John Buck leads MLB with 21 RBI's and Brandon Phillips is 2nd with 20. Who would have had that? Matt Harvey is MLB's only 4 game winner too. No one figured that either. And also Buckholz. Guy has an era under 1. How long can that last?
I don't know...under 1 is a tough number...

Needless to say he's pitching long and strong confident in all his pitches..
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#277572 Apr 20, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
OK. Fantasy baseball is a mystery to me. And I'd like to keep it that way.

Good win for the Yankees today. Playing good baseball, great to keep the Jays down..dunno how long that lasts...Think they made a poor choice of coach...and fans are fed up with B grade baseball...would love to rub it some Jays fans faces if theyre selling at halftime...

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#277573 Apr 20, 2013
<quoted text>
I don't know...under 1 is a tough number...
Needless to say he's pitching long and strong confident in all his pitches..
Beware the Tim Lincecum syndrome. Guys that skinny eventually lose it. Buckholz needs to start gaining weight
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#277574 Apr 20, 2013
[QUOTE whoLIFE="Paul Yanks"]<quoted text>Who cares what the haters say and think Dell.....a W is a W end of story......[/QUOTE] I agree with you..... Yanks win..... Sux won today again unfortunately, but it's still early.... Mets lol.... Pathetic....
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#277575 Apr 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Long season pal.....I'll take one outta your page though.....the Royals are still a weak team big deal......
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#277576 Apr 20, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> I agree with you..... Yanks win..... Sux won today again unfortunately, but it's still early.... Mets lol.... Pathetic....
I agree Dell.....muts suck big time still.....
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#277577 Apr 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Speaking of wins......you and your fatso boyfriend momma said the Yanks have no power.......who leads MLB in HR? still no Tex and Grandy yet either....
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#277578 Apr 20, 2013
<quoted text>Beware the Tim Lincecum syndrome. Guys that skinny eventually lose it. Buckholz needs to start gaining weight
He has picked up weight...Lincecum has that whipping motion which never lasts down the road

biggest difference in Bucholtz is trusting his stuff though...similiar to Lester who became too reliant on the slider...Farrell challenged him to throw a different pitch when he was locking into it...its a focus technique...
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#277579 Apr 20, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Long season pal.....I'll take one outta your page though.....the Royals are still a weak team big deal......
Yeah well his wins aren't all against the Royals are they?

Are the Diamondbacks that much stronger than the Royals?

Do wins against weaker teams count less than ones against stronger teams?
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#277580 Apr 20, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>I agree Dell.....muts suck big time still.....
How many homers for the yanks so far this season..... I know they lead the MLB in that department with a cast that was a little unknown coming into this season.... Injured guys can take their time coming back....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"SHAWSHANK" to FULTON, N.Y. "HE" Deadly "THRILL... 14 min Diana Vickery 4
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 15 min White_Lightning 10,342
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 20 min _FLATLINE-------- 11,892
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 21 min This IS GOOD 5,000
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 28 min Nemo the RINO 19,532
Time to go? 35 min CSA - Voice of Am... 879
Poll Who's the smarter poster? (Jan '13) 42 min -Sprocket- 146
More from around the web

New York People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE